I love Neco she is the most beautiful and best at everything [chat]

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    *sees uncle, is bi again*

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    I love Neco she is the most beautiful and best at everything
    MrMister wrote: »
    So this documentary is about how everyone made wise decisions and has no regrets and ultimately settled everything with no disagreements, right

I bet nobody even dies of AIDS

*checks dates of this documentary starring a gay man*

o-oh, oh no

Oh noooooo did I make light of your dead gay uncle AHHHHH

*literally dies of shame*

Lmao gottem

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
  • Options
    I have an update

rvwtu1i3z2td.jpeg

As expected, Chuck E. Cheese pizza is wretched dog water tier food

vhv2maamu5x7.png

I thought I was getting somewhere!!

86y7q3gvz391.png

She paid her entire share of rent without a discount and her note for the payment didn’t seem pleased

*clasps fingers*

Patience, chubert

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    work day is over.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    7siwkr31p9pi.png

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    86y7q3gvz391.png

She paid her entire share of rent without a discount and her note for the payment didn’t seem pleased

*clasps fingers*

Patience, chubert

what the fuck

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Now to find booze.

• Options
    i wish my share of rent were 400 bucks, but i'd have to 'share' a 'room' with a 'partner' and idk

• Options
    God damn Chu your roommate is a sasshole

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Why is it that “collaboration” sounds positive but describing someone as a “collaborator” Carrie’s a distinctly negative connotation.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2021
    Drez wrote: »
    Why is it that “collaboration” sounds positive but describing someone as a “collaborator” Carrie’s a distinctly negative connotation.

Nazis ruin everything

Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
  • Options
    btw apparently she filed a something-or-other sort of motion or complaint re the vaccine mandate at work. i don't think she has any- particular grounds for it? she believes some social media myth that the vaccine destroys fertility, so she said she's hoping they'll let her slide on those grounds.

it... doesn't seem likely. she often works in the pediatric ICU and pediatric burn unit- where kids are getting hugely extensive skin grafts and are already at big risk of infection. all joking aside about pressuring her into getting the vaccine, it's p gross that she won't just read for a minute when she's ostensibly doing this job because she cares about children.

social media is a disease.

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    btw apparently she filed a something-or-other sort of motion or complaint re the vaccine mandate at work. i don't think she has any- particular grounds for it? she believes some social media myth that the vaccine destroys fertility, so she said she's hoping they'll let her slide on those grounds.

it... doesn't seem likely. she often works in the pediatric ICU and pediatric burn unit- where kids are getting hugely extensive skin grafts and are already at big risk of infection. all joking aside about pressuring her into getting the vaccine, it's p gross that she won't just read for a minute when she's ostensibly doing this job because she cares about children.

Your roommate is a dick.

• Options
    KamiroKamiro Registered User regular
    did her partner get the vaccine?

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    I made basmati rice today, cooked with cumin seeds, cloves, cinnamon, green cardamom, and a turkish bay leaf

it was delicious, the people need to know

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    naw, he's a dyed in the wool hardcore trumper. there's no way he'll get it. she is uh, 'country' and sort of has a sentimental attachment to conservatism but i don't think is into trump or politics in general. she's also p dumb. maybe she'll get it, idk.

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    *begins reading an old NY Times story about MrMister's hot uncle*

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    DocDoc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I got one of those (illegal and persistent) spam calls for an extended car warranty just as I started eating lunch. The eventually transferred me to the person who closes the sales. I suspect that the best way to get off their list is to get to someone senior and then tell them it's much to expensive for your 1989 Yugo.

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    It’s amazing to me there are anti-vaxxers working in health care.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    It’s amazing to me there are anti-vaxxers working in health care.

I imagine a few have already had covid and use that as justification for not taking a vaccine. "Natural antibodies are best." etc. etc.

• Options
    KruiteKruite Registered User regular
    One would think studying the immune system would garner someone's ability to ignore anti vax propaganda

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    My bike helmet came today and looks and fits great

I'm gonna ride bikes tomorrow for the first time in like....decades

• Options
    Kruite wrote: »
    One would think studying the immune system would garner someone's ability to ignore anti vax propaganda

Not if you think the entire educational system is rigged by big pharma

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular

hahahahaha you think people in medicine study

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited October 2021
    god I would literally take a job for 50% the pay if I could work remote all the time and didnt have to be on call

I'm wondering if there's any way to quit and get unemployment if they suddenly make you on call 24/7 without any additional compensation

override367 on
  • Options
    DocDoc Registered User, ClubPA regular

I genuinely think it might be a Fermi-style Great Filter, where it halts all progress in a civilization that invents it.

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    I don't think it's that odd that nurses aren't necessarily clued in on basic medical stuff like vaccines. Their job isn't really understanding why vaccines work anyway, and they can be good at their jobs without needing to understand it. And if you're a nurse in like, pediatrics, you haven't been dealing with covid any more than most other random americans have for the last year+.

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    so the central premise of New World is you are part of one of three factions and you take over territory and then it's basically pvp to defend or take them from other factions after they're all claimed (you can just totally ignore the pvp part if you want as well, though there are benefits to holding territory)

well the faction i chose because i like purple better than green or orange has been arguing all day about their territory buying decisions (initially you can buy unclaimed territories) and now they've overreached and we're getting invaded on three fronts and it's just a giant shitshow

i am cackling

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    hmm

Anyone watch Yellowstone?

Apparently Wind River, Sicario, and Hell or High Water were all written by the same guy, and he did Yellowstone too

I passed it initially for looking kind of CW if I remember right

@SummaryJudgment

I’ve watched a couple of seasons. The production value is excellent but the writing is…not good. Most of the main cast are straight-up evil people that the show wants you to think are not the villains because they are the protagonists and the people they’re usually up against are also evil.

The show also wants to have it both ways with regard to Native issues, it wants credit for showing some cultural representation and having some good Native characters but then it completely discounts and dismisses Native views when they are in opposition to what the white land baron patriarch wants to do. Plus it portrays Native people who are most effective at opposing him as villains.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    oooh I fucked up at work.

whoops.

forgot to announce an outage related issue to upper management.

<3

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    so the central premise of New World is you are part of one of three factions and you take over territory and then it's basically pvp to defend or take them from other factions after they're all claimed (you can just totally ignore the pvp part if you want as well, though there are benefits to holding territory)

well the faction i chose because i like purple better than green or orange has been arguing all day about their territory buying decisions (initially you can buy unclaimed territories) and now they've overreached and we're getting invaded on three fronts and it's just a giant shitshow

i am cackling

shades of DAOC

been a minute

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    86y7q3gvz391.png

*clasps fingers*

Patience, chubert

what the fuck

I mean, nobody likes getting mocked, but that's the point

If she doesn't want to be mocked she shouldn't do contemptible things

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    edited October 2021
    If she didn’t want to be mocked she should have gone back in time to tell her parents not to pick a name like “Skye”

Whoops i guess I didn’t need that batsignal after all LOL

knitdan on
    “I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »

hahahahaha you think people in medicine study

???

my ex is still studying, like, this second

he has more boards even though he's literally an attending??

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Krathoon wrote: »

I think this thumbnail was designed in a laboratory to be as unappealing to me as possible

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    is this a thing that nursing school teaches? i have absolutely no idea what goes on there

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    BEAST! wrote: »
    is this a thing that nursing school teaches? i have absolutely no idea what goes on there

I mean

I think my high school biology class taught it

• Options
    I got booze
    I got Jane, Marry
    I got Jane's Addiction on youtube
    I got whatever Hudson said they got in Aliens
    I got my laptop, and a host of new media

Thank you for this day, may there be many more like it.

This discussion has been closed.