As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

G&T 2021 Secret Santa! Until next jolly mission…

• Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    Madpoet wrote: »
    A UPS package arrived today with an item that I don't remember ordering.... but may well have. Does anyone have anything to say about this situation?

what's in the box dot jpg

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    A UPS package arrived today with an item that I don't remember ordering.... but may well have. Does anyone have anything to say about this situation?

pain

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    Got another gift from my Satan yesterday for my partner.
    gxvzaxangvp1.png
    They said thank you!

Satan also left a note:
    Koopah, I hope your partner would like this since they already have a Vulpix. Otherwise, I think you can get a gift card.

Fire Alive - The Haunted

:) Very thoughtful, thanks Satan!

• Options
    RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    Naphtali wrote: »

pain

https://youtu.be/2B6jgkcANRE?t=28

Should start at relevant section.

PSN: jfrofl
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    I have gifts! Things are super busy so my post may be a bit

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Crossposting from the SE++ thread
    Satan has struck!
    I received a package, from a dairy!
    h09f3l6cklxc.jpg
    Unfortunately it arrived yesterday and despite the refrigerate upon arrival tag went to my apartment mailbox and not to my door. And I didn't check my mail yesterday cause of a doctor's appointment and it was like unseasonably 75 here yesterday.
    Can any cheeseologists confirm it is safe to put in my mouth? Cause I wanna put it in my mouth .
    I love cheese.
    Thanks Satan!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    Vacuum sealed cheese? I imagine it's fine.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    If it had to be kept cold I assume it would have been sent packed with ice or something.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    75 isn't bad. I can't imagine it would go bad that fast.

Steam: offday
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    edited December 2021
    False alarm, there was a hard to reach message slip in there. It was from my boss. Thanks for reassuring me in my food paranoia. I had a stomach bug go real real bad a couple years ago (like so dehydrated I spent 24 hours in the hospital) so I'm extra careful these days.

Tofystedeth on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    damn it i should have checked etsy a couple of weeks ago. I didn't consider crafting time on things and found some super cool ideas

• Options
    The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Let's start the gift giving holiday mood off right with some Steam giveaways!

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

Only one more day on these giveaways.

Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
  • Options
    theoriginalztheoriginalz PhillyRegistered User regular
    edited December 2021
    ovr1hlkzij2i.gif

An unexpected box from Amazon arrives...

6dckv7nlnj0y.png

Where have I seen this before...

mwhcku10h5l8.png

@KoopahTroopah's proxy takes a gander in the bag...

4la1m41wjgk9.png

Zoinks!!!

atv8zcl8xp68.png

Dead batteries' worst nightmare...

aub16wtjqhgv.png

Only the Avatar can truly save us...

e3qx3ygl4pth.png

Thank you for the spoils Koopah!

theoriginalz on
    Trade pins with me! Pinny LanyardjlB4Ded.png
  • Options
    Yaaay it got there. There should be one more thing but I dunno how long it will take. Keep my proxy on the lookout 👀

• Options
    theoriginalztheoriginalz PhillyRegistered User regular
    Yaaay it got there. There should be one more thing but I dunno how long it will take. Keep my proxy on the lookout 👀

He's on the desk now.

357e4cu74lx0.png

Trade pins with me! Pinny LanyardjlB4Ded.png
  • Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    I got a notification about a package from amazon being delivered when I have no outstanding orders so I went and checked my mail and it seems I have indeed been struck by Satan's floppy package!
    JvpUyXBh.jpg
    sgvzLpxh.jpg
    Y: The Last Man vol. 1!
    I actually have been thinking about rereading this series since the show ended because who knows if it will find a new home and I remember one big plot point from the ending but not really how it gets there at all. Thanks @theoriginalz

• Options
    The show already came out?

steam_sig.png

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Yep, and cancelled.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    edited December 2021
    Dear Santee, your gift....

https://youtu.be/7fBEmeaokf0

MNC Dover on
    Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Yep, and cancelled.

Yeah I just skimmed the wiki page for it. Seems like it had actual Hollywood names attached, but it was on Hulu and also COVID made the show too expensive to bother continuing so they cancelled it. Makes sense for something that seemed to be in development hell for years. I remember when Shia LaBeouf was still attached and it was going to be a movie.

steam_sig.png

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    edited December 2021
    Yep, and cancelled.

Yeah I just skimmed the wiki page for it. Seems like it had actual Hollywood names attached, but it was on Hulu and also COVID made the show too expensive to bother continuing so they cancelled it. Makes sense for something that seemed to be in development hell for years. I remember when Shia LaBeouf was still attached and it was going to be a movie.

Yeah, it was pretty good if you could muster the energy to watch something reflecting our current political climate. They cast an appropriately punchable Yorick. It was probably a good idea to update it as I took a peek at the first couple of pages of this book and it mentioned things people these days totally know about like long distance phone costs, phone cards, and the national enquirer.

They're trying to shop it around for a second season but who knows.

Lasbrook on
  • Options
    Lasbrook wrote: »
    Yep, and cancelled.

Yeah, it was pretty good if you could muster the energy to watch something reflecting our current political climate. They cast an appropriately punchable Yorick. It was probably a good idea to update it as I took a peek at the first couple of pages of this book and it mentioned things people these days totally know about like long distance phone costs, phone cards, and the national enquirer.

They're trying to shop it around for a second season but who knows.

it amused me that they used the "it's a man's world song" for the exact opposite meaning of every other use of that song ever. and by amused I mean hated, but it was a trailer song and there's only so much energy I can devote to that

• Options
    BloodycowBloodycow Registered User regular
    edited December 2021
    Boo I didn't get @ed this year and haven't been active much on the forum as it has been a busy year, so I totally spaced on signing up :bigfrown:

Graduated from school, got 4 job offers. Took the one I really wanted and started working for Qorvo in mid July in a small design center.

I hope everyone has a good Holiday season, I also hope all of you and your families are doing great!

Bloodycow on
    " I am a warrior, so that my son may be a merchant, so that his son may be a poet.”
    ― John Quincy Adams
  • Options
    KendrikKendrik Lewisville, TXRegistered User regular
    DAMNIT!!! I can't believe I forgot about this AGAIN. *sigh* @Radiation , let me know if you need any easter bunny's, I guess. :(

steam_sig.png
    For your own Steam Signature visit https://alabasterslim.com/steam-signatures/
    Guild Wars 2: Kendrik.5984
  • Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    A wild Imp appears!

It uses A STRING OF RANDOM CHARACTERS!

They are super effective ... at delivering 3 months of UNLIMITED GAMES!

pzvbcfjbi1fw.png

Many thanks, Santa!

• Options
  • Options
    NogginNoggin Registered User regular
    edited December 2021
    xmas xpost
    Noggin wrote: »
    I got THWOMP'd!
    87FoOe4m.jpg

The package came with a "HAIL SATAN" note from see317 ensuring me that these will absolutely not be used as weapons by my children. They all love them! My twins held theirs tight while watching their older brother play Mario Kart 8 because "This is the game with Thwomps in them". :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

But the thwomps were also packing material!
    CxS1J0ll.jpg
    Treats! Salted Caramels, Candy Coal, and Chocolate orange. Yum!

nr6fXf8m.jpg
    There was also a set of dice and a metal violin puzzle; shown here taken apart, and proving quite challenging to get back together. Fun and evil.

7Yn6G0vm.jpg
    A new PA mug! The one I got from the DVD set had broken right around sign up time so I figured I'd ask. Turns out see317 just happened to have an extra one from an end of year grab bag. Thank you!

NYGmeY5m.jpg?1
    A new PS5 controller! On top of all this, how generous! One of our controllers had also broken somewhat recently, so this was pretty high on my wishlist. But wait... the note said that some holiday cheer was tossed inside...

hREFq42m.jpg
    Christmas PA Pins! Haha, these are great. I knew about the pins but never got any, so now I'm all set to sport some extra holiday cheer.

Thank you so much!!!

Noggin on
    Battletag: Noggin#1936
  • Options
    anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    I've been doing this long enough that even without seeing who your Santa was I could tell from that mountain man candy bag.

Steam: offday
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    anoffday wrote: »
    I've been doing this long enough that even without seeing who your Santa was I could tell from that mountain man candy bag.

Yeah, they didn't have the taffy for some reason this year.
    Another chewy treat had to be substituted.

• Options
    The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Let's start the gift giving holiday mood off right with some Steam giveaways!

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

Only one more day on these giveaways.

Just a reminder for @jclast and @theoriginalz to confirm on SteamGifts that you got the games you won.

Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
  • Options
    PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    A cross-post of celebration!
    Perrsun wrote: »
    I have received further gifts from jclast ! This time in physical form!

First up we have a kickass scarf! It gets cold here, and this is my fashion accessory of choice in the winter months. A versatile color set, a statement without being gaudy. Hooray!
    sJd9FbS.jpg
    MTDuWVx.jpg

Next up we have a book! I’ll be honest, I’ve seen this author’s name thrown around but don’t know a thing about his work or this book. Which is a fine starting point!

jclast said it was their favorite book, so that’s endorsement enough for me!
    TLZI7Lx.jpg

• Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    Whoo! I’m m glad the book arrived at all (I mis-typed the address at first and went round and round with customer service and then USPS and then just bought it again). And the scarf was threatened to not show up until early January at the latest so I’m glad all the wrestlers knit extra fast for you! Happy holidays!

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    What else would wrestlers do in between shows

• Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    What else would wrestlers do in between shows

WWE talent plays (or played) a lot of Clash Royale from what Dan Ryckert said when he was still on Giant Bonn podcasts.

I assume the knitting is just AEW wrestlers.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    Cameron_TalleyCameron_Talley Registered User regular
    Santee, Santa has to wait for *the man* to pay him next Thursday, and then...Get ready!

Switch Friend Code: SW-4598-4278-8875
    3DS Friend Code: 0404-6826-4588 PM if you add.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    ovr1hlkzij2i.gif
    I got another gift with an ominous (frightening?) message:
    rflxew5xm7mc.jpg
    I give you one year... You have one year to make your peace and remove any marks you have made upon the land. One year..."
    Memphis Will be Laid to Waste - Norma Jean

:eek: ...Thank you? I love Castlevania, so this book will be studied for sure.

KoopahTroopah on
  • Options
    Santee, Santa has to wait for *the man* to pay him next Thursday, and then...Get ready!

The man is trying to ruin Christmas but we won’t let him!

• Options
    MadpoetMadpoet Registered User regular
    I am at an airport trying to write a gift get and all the pictures are too big. Thanks Obama.

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    ovr1hlkzij2i.gif
    I got another gift with an ominous (frightening?) message:
    rflxew5xm7mc.jpg
    I give you one year... You have one year to make your peace and remove any marks you have made upon the land. One year..."
    Memphis Will be Laid to Waste - Norma Jean

:eek: ...Thank you? I love Castlevania, so this book will be studied for sure.

I didn't even know this was a thing, and I loved the show.

Ellis is a problem to say the least, but he's a fantastic writer, and I still kind of hope he comes back for the SotN adaptation.

wVEsyIc.png