Options

A Vanilla [Phalla]-- Game Over! Mafia Victory!

• Options
    JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    ....How do you decide who to vote for? Is it just based on votes?

• Options
    Phoenix-DPhoenix-D Registered User regular
    Jokerman wrote: »
    ....How do you decide who to vote for? Is it just based on votes?

You have to try and read who you think is loyal based on their posts and their votes. This is extremely difficult until we take out a hostile flavor or two.

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Vote Closed

I am the cackling.

Results.. you know, eventually.

• Options
    MamaWolfMamaWolf The wolf pack guides all to safetyRegistered User regular
    Shot at Virgil_Leads_You

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited February 2022
    Day Three- Oh, do Stop Waffling About.

It was a dark and stormy night.

But that only really matters to the humans and others. Inside the ice cream shoppe, thing were even worse than classical tropes. But maybe, perhaps just maybe, the scoops had managed to turn things around?

The Blender whirred into action and the novelty frozen treat of Wildcat was thrown in, foolish plastic wrapper and all. But the loss of a companion did not stop the invading novelties, nor their leader. A charge was screamed and the novelties took aim at Virgil_Leads_You at the same time a great big scoop swooped at the creamy delicious one, knocking Virgil into the hastily constructed pit of waffle cone spikes. But at least they were granted a fond farewell after the fact with whipped cream and a cherry on top.

While the scoops were all so busy celebrating that they had rid themselves of a single novelty bar, a dark and looming figure, wrapped in plastic and gaudy lettering, snuck up behind the steady tub of ice cream, “Boo. Got you.” And the stalwart tub that was enlightenedbum was thrown into the Blender, lid and all.

The night ended, the daylight came, and the poor kid that opens the shop had so many questions.

The Dead

Wildcat- Novelty Bar
    Virgil_Leads_You- Creamy Delicious
    enlightenedbum- Protective Tub

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    Welp.....I'm getting blended tonight unless someone is able to help me out. Check in with me and let me know please!!

Also, how do you remove cherry juice from clothes? ....asking for a friend.

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • Options
    Wait did you *and* the novelties both aim at Virgil?!

• Options
    Looks like it

• Options
    Feeling better about not voting bum over Gizzy at least. That was a misplay by our opponents, he could easily have been next to the scoop tosser by us if they hadn't gotten him first. Unless kime is also hostile whoever proposed Wildcat first was either on our side or very, very cocky and probably facepalming right now.

...and that was kime. So barring accidental bus throwing I think kime is ok?

• Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    Yeah at least now there’s some information to work off of.

• Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    I'm usually pretty suspicious of people who try to vote for me. But I'm extra suspicious of people who vote for me after it turns out the person who I was equal with was mafia.

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    Players still alive:
    MamaWolf
    Kime
    joshofalltrades
    PhoenixD
    38thDoe
    jokerman
    m!ttens
    justiceforpluto
    Zombie Hero
    Elvenshae
    Lucedes

i'm guessing based on starting player count we have 3 mafia left. an estimate.
    we can start turning it around based on Wildcat's... vote history...
    it's just a revenge vote on m!ttens day one, self vote day two, self-preservation day three.
    makes m!ttens slightly less suspicious but not definitively.

• Options
    actually based on vote history from mittens i am very not-convinced mittens is village, because he followed me onto the jfp bandwagon which was wrong.
    so i guess... i don't know much of anything at this point.

• Options
    Well my shots have been.....not so good.....but I did vote for Mafia last night, so that is good!

There are too many choices for tonight, if I even get a target.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    @lonelyahava The Blue for ebum is illegible on mobile.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    m!ttensm!ttens he/himRegistered User regular
    Lucedes wrote: »
    actually based on vote history from mittens i am very not-convinced mittens is village, because he followed me onto the jfp bandwagon which was wrong.
    so i guess... i don't know much of anything at this point.

There has not been very much to go on so I've been pretty in the dark about guessing and still kind of guessing based on gut feel without any real hard evidence, and I've been wrong a whole bunch. Sucks but there you go.

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »
    lonelyahava The Blue for ebum is illegible on mobile.

From what I remember DodgerBlue works better. Let's see if this post looks better...

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Here are the players:
    MamaWolf- Not a choice since I'm calling shots as Vig
    Kime: Unclear read, feeling Mafia, but that's cause Kime and I are always Mafia :P
    joshofalltrades: No read
    PhoenixD: chatty feels village vibes
    38thDoe: suspicious only because I think the Mafia is full of phalla players that have been playing consistently for a while
    jokerman: missed vote day 2, but seems involved now.....mixed feelings
    m!ttens: village vibe based off chatty and networking
    justiceforpluto: considering the vote last night gives off village
    Zombie Hero: networking and chatty village vibe
    Elvenshae: Networking so village vibe
    Lucedes: unclear, feeling Mafia only because I feel stronger that the others I stated are village

MamaWolf on
  • Options
    Not a lot of discussion today. Time to stir the pot a little.

Lucedes

• Options
    i'm suspicious of me, too, after that last vote.

38thDoe?

• Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    I’m sticking with my instinct from last round

Kime

• Options
    suspicious only because I think the Mafia is full of phalla players that have been playing consistently for a while

I agree with this, the moves have been too savvy to have been newbies IMO

• Options
    suspicious only because I think the Mafia is full of phalla players that have been playing consistently for a while

I agree with this, the moves have been too savvy to have been newbies IMO

Elaborate?

Steam profile
  • Options
    We’ve found one mafia by sheer luck apparently

Meanwhile our seer was taken out in round 1 and a guard was taken out in the prior round

And even though we found one mafia, it gave very little information on who the rest are

Maybe there are some lucky plays happening and this is all coincidence, but it’s literally all I have to go on

• Options
    I’m sticking with my instinct from last round

Kime

Kime voted first for mafia yesterday. So...why kime.

• Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Lucedes wrote: »
    i'm suspicious of me, too, after that last vote.

38thDoe?

Votes were tied yesterday and 38th came in put Wildcat in the lead. Do you have other support for this vote?
    We’ve found one mafia by sheer luck apparently

I don't know if i would call it sheer luck, Wildcat made a bad vote (a self vote) during a close vote race. I think those two things together means that wagon was supported as well as wagons can reasonably be.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    Oh so he did! For some reason I thought he voted JfP

38thDoe

• Options
    Well shit, I’m real bad at this guys, sorry

Lucedes

• Options
    ok so sorry i've been out all morning. just getting caught up now.

lemme know if that dodgerblue is a better colour?

• Options
    It is yeah

Steam profile
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Anyone feel up to making one of those vote post trees with the colors?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Anyone feel up to making one of those vote post trees with the colors?

7vhzzsq00jee.png

Vote count so far:
    Phoenix-D voted Lucedes
    Lucedes voted 38thDoe
    Josh voted kime
    Josh switched 38thDoe (likely in error)
    Josh switched to Lucedes

• Options
    Based on my analysis I posted before I am going with Lucedes

• Options
    Also assuming I am able to get a shot in before being blended, target has been aquired

• Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    Thanks for the vote tracker, @m!ttens .

Lucedes

• Options
    I am voting Lucedes because voting for the person who tipped the scales on the mafia Novelty Bar last night is incredibly sus.

• Options
    I am so tiredddddd

Lucedes is fine. But I'm going to mix things up and go Jokerman instead. Inactive one night, on the wrong side of the only successful vote we've had so far last night... Partially these, and partially just I feel like the Lucedes vote is going really smoothly? Too smoothly...

Steam profile
  • Options
    law of averages one of the new players is probably mafia at least.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    m!ttens wrote: »
    I am voting Lucedes because voting for the person who tipped the scales on the mafia Novelty Bar last night is incredibly sus.

what?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    m!ttens wrote: »

what?

Wildcat's mafia role was "Novelty Bar"

Steam profile