Options

Taylor Swift and the Biden Campaign present: [Chat]

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    I forgot which place I'm working at tonight so I went back home

I am removing my stab vest; so if this is the night I get stabbed I will, on some level at least, appreciate the joke

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    (it's not exactly extremely comfortable and more importantly without it I can freely have my jacket open, which will fit better. Would need to be extra super unlucky to get in a fight tonight, though.)

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    NoneoftheaboveNoneoftheabove Just a conforming non-conformist. Twilight ZoneRegistered User regular
    edited February 16
    Suddenly life and work doesn't seem so bleak when I myself do not have to combine the words "work" and "stab vest".

Noneoftheabove on
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    do they make a stab vest for banging your knee on the keyboard tray

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    I made a four egg omelette diner-style by browning the outside in some butter, and then loading the toppings when it was more -or-less set and then folding it over

It was good, it was gross, it was the size of a plate, I won't do that again for awhile

you wouldn't think four eggs is a lot of eggs but four eggs is a lot of eggs

Three eggs: A good reasonable amount of eggs done as scrambled eggs

Four eggs: A sizable amount of scrambled eggs, A GIGANTIC OMELETTE I'M SCRAMBLING BACKWARDS AND CALLING IN ORBITAL STRIKE

Why is it that 4 fried or scrambled eggs seems like a lot but 4 hard boiled eggs seems like it it would be absolutely no problem? Probably could eat another 4.

and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    JebusUD wrote: »
    I made a four egg omelette diner-style by browning the outside in some butter, and then loading the toppings when it was more -or-less set and then folding it over

It was good, it was gross, it was the size of a plate, I won't do that again for awhile

Four eggs: A sizable amount of scrambled eggs, A GIGANTIC OMELETTE I'M SCRAMBLING BACKWARDS AND CALLING IN ORBITAL STRIKE

Why is it that 4 fried or scrambled eggs seems like a lot but 4 hard boiled eggs seems like it it would be absolutely no problem? Probably could eat another 4.

nobody can eat four eggs

• Options
    Suddenly life and work doesn't seem so bleak when I myself do not have to combinr the words "work" and "stab vest".

it's not really for knives it's mainly for if someone punches me hard in the chest they'll just break their hand instead of hurt me

and then really that little bit of added sense of security helps maintain my cool and thus, easier to avoid a situation where someone does throw that punch at all

barring just being unlucky and running into some psycho, as you do, but

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
  • Options

yes

work pants almost all have interior pockets for kneepads

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    Due to a policy change, I was able to approve a case for citizenship. We used to require paperwork for gender transitions. Now we don’t!

In 2020/1 that was not the case and it was the only time I said “bullsh*t” in front of an applicant because I couldn’t change his gender on his certificate for him.

Was super happy I was able to approve this gentleman’s case.

Made my heart happy.

• Options
    jmcdonaldjmcdonald I voted, did you? DC(ish)Registered User regular
    Geth, initiate protocol zero

• Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular

a bang vest you say :cold_sweat:

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    I don't have any merch original to the era -- I do have the albums -- but man I'm considering picking up some Linkin Park Hybrid Theory/Meteora era merch and mean-mugging these 19-20 year olds at the gym

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    edited February 16

nobody can eat four eggs

I unhinge my jaw and eat 4 whole eggs out of a nest every day

JebusUD on
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    edited February 16
    Abdhy is it chain or is it scales or what

I can tell you all about plates -- friends don't let friends buy RMA -- but stab vests are unknown to me

SummaryJudgment on
    Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular

I can tell you all about plates but stab vests are unknown to me

It's a series of ziplock bags full of oobleck

• Options

the drip

• Options
    NoneoftheaboveNoneoftheabove Just a conforming non-conformist. Twilight ZoneRegistered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Suddenly life and work doesn't seem so bleak when I myself do not have to combinr the words "work" and "stab vest".

it's not really for knives it's mainly for if someone punches me hard in the chest they'll just break their hand instead of hurt me

and then really that little bit of added sense of security helps maintain my cool and thus, easier to avoid a situation where someone does throw that punch at all

barring just being unlucky and running into some psycho, as you do, but

So you're saying you have a more punch-able chest, than a punch-able face?

• Options

Looking like an Alien android when you get stabbed and a bunch if white goo comes out.

• Options

I can tell you all about plates -- friends don't let friends buy RMA -- but stab vests are unknown to me

metal plates.

Being rigid is basically the entire point.

The one I got has a pretty good shape, it's not very boxy and hides very well.

but, of course, something that went lower would be nice. I like my intestines unperforated. But hey. I like being able to bend, too.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    After careful consideration, I have come to the realization that it is a mistake to just order one single naan when ordering Indian.

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular

Looking like an Alien android when you get stabbed and a bunch if white goo comes out.

AAAAA MY BLOOD IS MILK

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    edited February 16
    Oh hey tmi draft

Sleep on
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular

metal plates.

but, of course, something that went lower would be nice. I like my intestines unperforated. But hey. I like being able to bend, too.
    a stylish lamellar frock

• Options
    one of the funniest things I've seen on the job recently was a plainclothes cop with their full rigid vest underneath a shirt with impressively strong buttons trying to get out of a basic-ass volvo with zero ability to bend his torso.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Oh dag new Vampire Weekend coming out? I thought they were broke up and dunzo.

• Options
    Haphazard wrote: »

metal plates.

a stylish lamellar frock

I have suggested full plate before

with a visor making a very monthy python squeak every time I lift it to see or speak

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    I got this cause it is cool. It seems to need a beefy power adapter. I think I have one that will work.
    https://youtu.be/5WkyQ6RJwG4?si=vPe1T_gQ2mTqfIwb

• Options
    Echo wrote: »
    After careful consideration, I have come to the realization that it is a mistake to just order one single naan when ordering Indian.

https://youtu.be/mMjMK3Z2qR4?si=fyf8WMQxAW7lp8jm

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod

metal plates.

a stylish lamellar frock

with a visor making a very monthy python squeak every time I lift it to see or speak

Everybody's a tough guy until the door guy pulls out the Zweihänder.

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    Haps! Wie geht's, wie steht's Bruder?

• Options
    PotatoNinjaPotatoNinja Fake Gamer Goat Registered User regular

nobody can eat four eggs

Four eggs good, two eggs bad.

Two goats enter, one car leaves
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/aw3mFXOwRgw

it annoys the piss out of me that this album is gone from spotify and replaced by the very different - and not very good - "remastered" version.

This song is perfect. It may be my favourite guitar solo of all time.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Echo wrote: »

naan naan naan naan

naan naan naan naan

hey hey hey

order more naan

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Ugh, I wanted to block this guy I was in a match with but the game froze after extracting before I could open the social menu

Figures it was also the first person I've run across with a fucking clan tag like that matters in helldivers

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    I just started Legend Of Korra. Avatar has kind of timeless appeal to all ages. Legend Of Korra feels specifically made for angsty teens. It kind of sucks. I hope it gets better.

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    If someone I was eating with ordered four naan I might need to step out to think for a minute

• Options
    If my wife murders me it will almost certainly be for insufficient naan coverage with an order of Indian food.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    this is dumb but I recorded so many tapes as a kid and doing it with all modern stuff, adapted down to go into a vintage tape deck with just the right level and eq bias is great. its easy, the VFD equalizer on the tape deck looks as cool as ever. the sound quality is aggressively mediocre but better than anything you could get at home in the 80s or 90s because the computer sourcing the audio can pull some really fancy tricks

ega78chkl7qd.jpeg

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    a

metal plates.

a stylish lamellar frock

Now! What else floats in water??

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
This discussion has been closed.