Options

Number[chat]

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    I don't think I've seen Batman Returns since I was about 12 but I don't remember it being particularly bad
    I do remember the villain being a huge downgrade from the first one though. I adore Danny DeVito but going from The Joker to The Penguin was never going to work very well

The only thing that’s “bad” really is the story being overly convoluted and incoherent.

The rest of the changes are just aesthetic and work fine, they just clash terribly with the first film

The first film is more like Serpico and Sam Spade movies, the second is closer in pedigree to The Addams Family.

• Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular
    Batmans back and hes ready to fuck

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    I'd have gotten better shots of the foggy hills and patches of the Olympics peeking through the low clouds, but I didn't take a tripod and the wind on that beech was so intense it was hard to fight the drag on my lense.

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    Well Boba Fett just walked past me

I wonder if there's a convention or if he just really, really likes Boba Fett

Or maybe

That was really him
    He was going to see a thicc Jabba the Hutt.

Hutt butt spoiler
    yzqsg0ct89ji.jpeg

ik67vksuy3tw.png

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    oh the person we were hanging out with, an old friend of partner's who moved away a long time ago but was visiting; she was nice, paid for lunch & all, but very much Jennifer Aniston from 30 Rock vibes.

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    So, I think we have a winner. It's still not quite as good as real pizza dough, but it's pretty dang close for what it is.

I think one of the best aspects - I prefer pretty well done pizza, and because the gluten free crust takes so much longer to cook, it ensures all the toppings get properly roasted.

• Options
    “Hey Batmans whatever happeneds to Vickie Vales??”

gkckl5zhjqay.jpeg

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Tumin wrote: »
    Batmans back and hes ready to fuck

He likes what he likes
    42OIKFKh.png

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    On the topic of batman returns, Batman got really upstaged by Catwoman in it, the real hero of the film

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    On the topic of batman returns, Batman got really upstaged by Catwoman in it, the real hero of the film

Both got upstaged by the circus poodle that catches that Batarang out of the air like it was a frisbee.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Speaking of goofy action, I watched the trailer for The Fall Guy since it's coming out next week and I said to myself, "Self, that movie's vibe looks like it could pass for Deadpool 3." This summer's lineup of action movies is starting off strong.

• Options
    I could watch an entire series of Michelle P being Catwoman

• Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular

How about that idea, but it's Halle Berry instead.

• Options
    shryke wrote: »

How about that idea, but it's Halle Berry instead.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Options
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    Bop

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Once there was this girl who
    Wouldn't go and change with the girls in the change room
    But when they finally made her
    They saw birthmarks all over her body
    She couldn't quite explain it
    They'd always just been there

• Options
    I wanna take a bath but partner took a bath and shower so I've gotta wait for the water heater, this is an act of war get me starfleet command

• Options
    Hope you're all having good evenings chat

I have the hot bath now. And tea. And crackers.

• Options
    NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    Weaver wrote: »
    I wanna take a bath but partner took a bath and shower so I've gotta wait for the water heater, this is an act of war get me starfleet command

A bath and a shower? Are you partners with an amphibian?

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    You take the bath to feel good but then you’re covered in all that grody bath water so you need a chowder

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    I wonder if Taylor Swift has already pre-written her Travis Kelce breakup album.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    What if Travis drops his album first

• Options
    I got the letter boxed in three words, the goal was under six

• Options
    oh! The park we went to had a bunch of hemlock growing everywhere, with warning sings & everything, I was all like "[Partner], still have any annoying coworkers?"

• Options
    joshgotrojoshgotro Deviled Egg The Land of REAL CHILIRegistered User regular
    We need them to wed. We need more Royals.

• Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    I rode the Avatar rides at Disney's Animal Kingdom park. They are pretty good. The one where you ride a banshee is fun. It has some haptic feedback on your legs.

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    joshgotro wrote: »

It don't run in our blood

sig.gif
  • Options
    joshgotro wrote: »

It don't run in our blood

That kind of luxe just ain't for us

• Options
    I’ve decided Taylor Swift is boring

Don’t tell her though

I don’t need a dis track

• Options
    edited April 28
    Atomika wrote: »
    I’ve decided Taylor Swift is boring

Don’t tell her though

I don’t need a dis track

Can you imagine wasting Florence(?) + The Machine on a track?

joshgotro on
  • Options
    Flo Rence and the Machineguns

• Options
    I mean, I think at the point where you’ve written 13 breakup albums over 17 years maybe you should do some reflection and (like the better Taylor says) acknowledge what the common denominator is

• Options
    Francis + The Renunciant Monks

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    I mean, I think at the point where you’ve written 13 breakup albums over 17 years maybe you should do some reflection and (like the better Taylor says) acknowledge what the common denominator is

Large sums of money the follow immediately after?

• Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    edited April 28
    Surfpossum wrote: »
    The penultimate batch of boyz; they got the army treatment of getting sprayed down with Screamer Pink (a lot of them already had base coats/paint jobs of various quality) followed by Loren Forest/Moot Green/Skulker Yellow for the skin. It's messy but it gets them looking decent enough for the table. I think I'm about a dozen short of 120?

kwkawiysksq5.jpeg

The full waaaagh so far:

m3ckp88o1fsg.jpeg

Surfpossum on
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    I don’t want to talk too much shit because the few interactions I’ve had with her have been pleasant enough, but I’m certain one of my coworkers is a former meth addict. She’s a year older than me but looks older than my coworkers in their 60’s

Also all her teeth are rotted out

🫤

It’s either that or intense sugar addiction

But probably meth, yeah

Good for her if she got over it, though. It’s the hardest addiction to overcome.

I’m just happy that with my addiction issues, meth was the one drug I never had any desire to do more than once

It’s the worst drug there is
    I dunno, have you talked to anyone who is “high on life?” They are insufferable.

I think I want to marry a ‘don’t talk to me until I’ve had my coffee’ person so I can morning-cheer them into killing me some day. The dynamic sounds fun.

I mean, morning people are basically psychopaths so this tracks.

Something morning people must know but for whatever reason it doesn't register, is that the people they're being monstrous to aren't sleeping more, theyre just sleeping different hours. And morning people are just as vulnerable to attack late in the day!

Scheduling dinners for 10pm, midnight movie showings where they're poked every time they nod off. Getting called grandpa. Developing dementia at an early age because thats highly correlated with habitually early rising.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    my opinion on taylor swift is the same as my opinion on motor oil brands or cultivars of decorative pear trees

I don't have one and I don't need one

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Organichu wrote: »
    I don’t want to talk too much shit because the few interactions I’ve had with her have been pleasant enough, but I’m certain one of my coworkers is a former meth addict. She’s a year older than me but looks older than my coworkers in their 60’s

Also all her teeth are rotted out

🫤

It’s either that or intense sugar addiction

But probably meth, yeah

Good for her if she got over it, though. It’s the hardest addiction to overcome.

I’m just happy that with my addiction issues, meth was the one drug I never had any desire to do more than once

It’s the worst drug there is
    I dunno, have you talked to anyone who is “high on life?” They are insufferable.

I think I want to marry a ‘don’t talk to me until I’ve had my coffee’ person so I can morning-cheer them into killing me some day. The dynamic sounds fun.

I mean, morning people are basically psychopaths so this tracks.

Something morning people must know but for whatever reason it doesn't register, is that the people they're being monstrous to aren't sleeping more, theyre just sleeping different hours. And morning people are just as vulnerable to attack late in the day!

Scheduling dinners for 10pm, midnight movie showings where they're poked every time they nod off. Getting called grandpa. Developing dementia at an early age because thats highly correlated with habitually early rising.

This is an extremely funny thing to be a martyr about

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    wghcsb5c46nb.png

Child Placement from a Wendy’s charity for some reason is making me feel weird.

Like, that’s kind of a weird designation for their trademark, right?

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
This discussion has been closed.