As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[GAME ON]Animal Crossing: Has no ending...

1242526272830»

• Options
    core tacticcore tactic Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Nevermind, found my stylus.

Who are these people. Where did everyone go.

Oh god, the motherfucking weeds.

core tactic on
    6700ab2ed7bb6f9876150c388a78a011.png
  • Options
    Eyes5Eyes5 Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Okay okay! I'm open! For reference, I am EyesFive from Brinstar, 0258 3048 7862.

It's been, like, 4 months since I've had visitors. Glee!

Eyes5 on
  • Options
    mspencermspencer PAX [ENFORCER] Council Bluffs, IARegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    *catches Eyes5 with bug net*

Wow, it's been forever since I played this.

Also: ha, development "temporarily" suspended when I got a 360. That was last March. I should probably pick that DS friend code manager project back up again.

mspencer on
    MEMBER OF THE PARANOIA GM GUILD
    XBL Michael Spencer || Wii 6007 6812 1605 7315 || PSN MichaelSpencerJr || Steam Michael_Spencer || Ham NOØK
    QRZ || My last known GPS coordinates: FindU or APRS.fi (Car antenna feed line busted -- no ham radio for me X__X )
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Is anyone coming? :( I'm gonna close up now. I'll be online for another few hours, so if anyone wants to stop by, just make post.

Eyes5 on
  • Options
    BallmanBallman Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Hey, are people playing again? That's awesome. I've started buying turnips again, so I will let people know when I have good prices, and I hope people will do the same in return.

I didn't play for about three weeks around the turn of the year, and I lost about two-thirds of all of my flower patches, including all of my black and purple roses. Has this happened to anyone else? Note that I didn't turn on the game at all during this time. Also, I lost dandelions, which I didn't even know could happen.

Ballman on
  • Options
    D.T.D.T. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Eyes5 wrote:
    Is anyone coming? :( I'm gonna close up now. I'll be online for another few hours, so if anyone wants to stop by, just make post.

Hey, sorry! I went out to dinner, and then went to meet some friends in another town.

How much longer is your Nook's open for?

D.T. on
    DxTiddy.png
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Hee! Open again. Come one come all. My Nooks is open for another half hour or so.

Eyes5 on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Do you have my new DSLite friend code in, E5? And I have quite a few trips to make... is that cool?

D.T. on
    DxTiddy.png
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    D.T. wrote:
    Do you have my new DSLite friend code in, E5? And I have quite a few trips to make... is that cool?
    Yes, I just added it. And yeah, I know that it'll take many trips. :wink: Hurry! You've got 15 minutes!

Eyes5 on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    I see your town on my list, but for some reason, it won't let me connect to you.

D.T. on
    DxTiddy.png
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    D.T. wrote:
    I see your town on my list, but for some reason, it won't let me connect to you.
    Lemme disconnect and connect.

edit. nvm

Eyes5 on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    If anyone happens to score a great turnips price today, please let me know!

D.T. on
    DxTiddy.png