evilbob wrote: »
    I don't like new people.

:(

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Hobosapien wrote: »
    As for the notion that there are plenty of threads here that cover the same ground, my thread is closely focused on Bush's desire or ability to empathize with the common man. There probably is such a thread that touches on that somewhere, but there is no such thread that exists to discuss that. If we deleted every thread that mentioned a topic mentioned elsewhere, how many threads would we have left?
    A few thousand.

Aldo on
  • Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Hobo you haven't even begun to see Tube satisfy his whims.

wazilla on
    Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2008
    I don't put guts back inside of people. That is too hard.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    As for the notion that there are plenty of threads here that cover the same ground, my thread is closely focused on Bush's desire or ability to empathize with the common man. There probably is such a thread that touches on that somewhere, but there is no such thread that exists to discuss that. If we deleted every thread that mentioned a topic mentioned elsewhere, how many threads would we have left?

Look, the threads we already have are horrible enough.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited December 2008
    Oboro wrote: »
    I didn't 'quit just for the hell of it' I got depressed

Tough fucking shit, life is hard. Deal with it. Stop bitching about your life if everything that is wrong with your situation is your fault.

You were also explicitly (love that word) told by Ramius not to do this.

Tube on
  • Options
    JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008

Stop-fucking-digging. You are going to wake up in China with Tube standing over you waiting to skull fuck you. DO NOT FUCK WITH TUBE!

Jokerman on
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Seriously, I don't know what kind of uppers Tube is taking, because normally you'd be a smoking crater by now.

Fencingsax on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    I didn't 'quit just for the hell of it' I got depressed and didn't fucking leave my room for three fucking days

I peed in a half-cup glass and poured it out the water

one

four ounce glass

at a time
    For your employer that translates to 'for the hell of it', they don't care how much you piss in cups, all they see is an employee not showing up for work without giving a reason they can work with.

Aldo on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    If we deleted every thread that mentioned a topic mentioned elsewhere, how many threads would we have left?

On this forum? Still likely hundreds. You have been treated more than fairly and if you are unhappy with your treatment I'm afraid there's not any more I can do for you.

Tube on
  • Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    evilbob wrote: »
    I don't like new people.

:(

If they're worth liking I won't notice they're new.

evilbob on
    l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    edited December 2008
    Jokerman wrote: »

Stop-fucking-digging. You are going to wake up in China with Tube standing over you waiting to skull fuck you. DO NOT FUCK WITH TUBE!

He's asking questions, my job is to answer questions. It's not a big deal.

Tube on
  • Options
    OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2008
    I didn't 'quit just for the hell of it' I got depressed

Tough fucking shit, life is hard. Deal with it. Stop bitching about your life if everything that is wrong with your situation is your fault.

You were also explicitly (love that word) told by Ramius not to do this.
    If I'm fucking getting committed to mental institutions multiple times a year and if I'm repeatedly being prescribed medication for the same fucking diagnoses I don't think it's fucking fair to blame me for shit that I do when I am unable to obtain that medication or therapeutic care because of a clusterfuck of a health care system. You are absolutely being unfair to hold me completely accountable (though I am of course partly accountable) when there is an overwhelming body of evidence from medical professionals that suggests

I CANNOT DO THIS ALONE.

Stop fucking denying reality.

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2008
    oh hey, i accidentally figured out how to turn the screen off on my zen...finally.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Oboro let's hug.

Or commit double suicide, whichever you feel is best.

Also you're at least 51% responsible.

Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    HobosapienHobosapien Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    "I told you explicitly not to post your video

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showt...11#post8123911"

If anyone is curious about what kind of a fair shake I'm really getting, what the true story is here, this s all you need to know. The warning I "ignored" was posted ON THE THREAD tube then immediately closed, rendering it unreadable, and this is the important thing, even to me. So, for not following his secret, unreadable, instantly deleted warning, I am punished. Makes Bush seems like he's got a healthy respect for the rights of the accused, yes?

Hobosapien on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    If we deleted every thread that mentioned a topic mentioned elsewhere, how many threads would we have left?

On this forum? Still likely hundreds. You have been treated more than fairly and if you are unhappy with your treatment I'm afraid there's not any more I can do for you.

Givem the Coin flip! Heads, he gets unjailed, Tails, you fucking permaban him so hard his grandmother feels it.

Jokerman on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2008
    am i missing out on drama again?

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    i jizz right in my pants everytime youre next to me
    and when we're holding hands its just like having sex with me

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • Options
    edited December 2008

...You're just so calm...

It's unerrving.

Jokerman on
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I tire of this new person....

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • Options
    edited December 2008

If anyone is curious about what kind of a fair shake I'm really getting, what the true story is here, this s all you need to know. The warning I "ignored" was posted ON THE THREAD tube then immediately closed, rendering it unreadable, and this is the important thing, even to me. So, for not following his secret, unreadable, instantly deleted warning, I am punished. Makes Bush seems like he's got a healthy respect for the rights of the accused, yes?

You can still read closed threads buddy.

Edit: on the other hand, when's the last time you saw a valid url with "..." in it?

wazilla on
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008

...You're just so calm...

It's unerrving.
    Seriously, I think CT might be Broodax, born in flesh.

Fencingsax on
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited December 2008

Actually, I read the thread after he closed it because I wanted to see how he would shame you.

My point is, it's quite readable.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Honestly I am fucking shaking with rage at the cognitive dissonance that must feed the suggestion of "okay oboro just shape up christ just fucking get on with it already"

I BECOME INCAPACITATED, SCREAM, AND VOMIT IN GUTTERS ON PUBLIC STREETS BEFORE CURLING INTO A BALL

yeah

let me just fucking shape up

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    edited December 2008

Anyone can read locked threads.

Aldo on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    i jizz right in my pants everytime youre next to me
    and when we're holding hands its just like having sex with me

Man I told someone this once.

I think the restraining order is still valid.

Kagera on
  • Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Uh, good....morning?

Fuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud on
  • Options
    MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    you can't do this alone, but they can't do it alone either. you need to work with them and you have never done so in a substantial manner or for a substantial amount of time. you either get bored and leave or get depressed and leave or sabotage the whole thing by answering questions inaccurately in order to throw them off the trail or you start doing drugs again and leave or you quit your job and leave

it needs to be a give and take. both sides need to work together. and you need to bite the bullet

MikeMan on
  • Options
    edited December 2008

*takes gloves off*

Ok then, since you're clearly a gigantic fucking retard I will cease being polite and resort to the kind of short, hammer like points that work so well with the developmentally disabled

Your thread was locked, and is still readable. You could have discovered this by fucking clicking on it. Nothing was deleted, other than perhaps the doctor's warning to your mother not to drink during pregnancy. Grow the fuck up and buck the fuck up.

Tube on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Honestly I am fucking shaking with rage at the cognitive dissonance that must feed the suggestion of "okay oboro just shape up christ just fucking get on with it already"

I BECOME INCAPACITATED, SCREAM, AND VOMIT IN GUTTERS ON PUBLIC STREETS BEFORE CURLING INTO A BALL

yeah

You should probably try group therapy.

Bury your head in some guy's bitch tits.

Kagera on
  • Options
    edited December 2008

Actually, I read the thread after he closed it because I wanted to see how he would shame you.

My point is, it's quite readable.

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=76680

We're also overlooking the fact that it's pretty obvious from Tube's first message that you were supposed to not post that link again.

wazilla on
  • Options
    deadonthestreetdeadonthestreet Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    am i missing out on drama again?
    Two separate dramas!

deadonthestreet on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Okay Mike, tell me how to bite the bullet. You tell me how to bite the bullet when I fucking TRIED that, they DECLINED my application for Medicaid, and THERE ARE NO MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES IN SEATTLE FOR THE UN/POORLY INSURANCE NOT OVERBOOKED.

You fucking help me figure this out.

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited December 2008
    Didn't get sleep. Stayed up all night to finish project due today, only it wasn't. It's actually due on Wedsday. I guess that makes more sense that giving us so little time to finish it. Oh well.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2008

*takes gloves off*

Ok then, since you're clearly a gigantic fucking retard I will cease being polite and resort to the kind of short, hammer like points that work so well with the developmentally disabled

Your thread was locked, and is still readable. You could have discovered this by fucking clicking on it. Nothing was deleted, other than perhaps the doctor's warning to your mother not to drink during pregnancy. Grow the fuck up and buck the fuck up.
    Oh thank gods, I was worried for a minute there.

Fencingsax on
  • Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Hey Tube, what's the album fund your sig mentions for?

evilbob on
    l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I need an adult!

Fuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud on
  • Options
    edited December 2008

Yes, fucking shape up you gigantic, whining baby. Everyone has shit to deal with, EVERYONE. Yours isn't any bigger or more terrifying than anyone else's, and many people have it considerably worse and deal with their shit. Again, you've been told to stop bringing this up on the forum, more than once. Your fate is your responsibility and your responsibility alone to fix. Get it through your skull. Discussion of this is now done.

Tube on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Okay Mike, tell me how to bite the bullet. You tell me how to bite the bullet when I fucking TRIED that, they DECLINED my application for Medicaid, and THERE ARE NO MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES IN SEATTLE FOR THE UN/POORLY INSURANCE NOT OVERBOOKED.

You fucking help me figure this out.

You can earn $500-$600 every couple of days by selling your sperm.

Kagera on
This discussion has been closed.