As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Game On] Exteel: Free Giant Robots

191011121315»

• Options
    Ash-HousewaresAsh-Housewares TARDIS Hunter Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Re-installed. Man I barely remember playing this game, but the stuff I remember was fun.

Do we have a clan going? I see most of the people on my friends list are like supreme commanders. I'm just a lowly staff sargent.

On a technical side note: You can play this on a 1000HE. Yay for netbook games.

Ash-Housewares on
  • Options
    Dark_SideDark_Side Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    You sons of bitches. Turns out I never even uninstalled this game, just forgot about it, and now of course I'll have to fire it back up tonight.

Dark_Side on
  • Options
    NerdtendoNerdtendo Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I've got tomorrow off, and it looks like I may have something to do with my time now.

I downloaded Dungeon Runners again too, and play that now and then. It tickles me pink that there's an ad for Tabula Rasa still at the top of the screen all the time.

Quick questions: Can I basically screw myself over with a bad build in this game, and should I look for a build in advance?

Nerdtendo on
    IHZR47b.png
  • Options
    JJJJ DailyStormer Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I used to play, then I got to the point where if I wanted to use the primo parts I bought I'd either have to spend half my game in the shitty default model to afford to use the good stuff the other half of the time or pay real cash monies for repair items in game.

JJ on
  • Options
    Fleck0Fleck0 Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Seems my stuff is still here so I'll give it a try again. Was able to play three games without lagging out like I used to. I'm in as Flecko

Fleck0 on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Yeah, stuff needs to be repaired waaay too fast in that game. Aside from that complaint, though, it's pure fun.

Djiem on
  • Options
    SorensonSorenson Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Does it still use that retarded protection service or whatever it is? I remember way back when that it pissed my computer off a good deal when I tried installing, but if they ditched it I'd be down to join up.

Sorenson on