Options

[WoW] Horde PvP,Obsidian Spur,Sargeras: Recruiting!

• Options
    wrong_buttonwrong_button Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Karf wrote: »
    Hahahahaha

That that, you!

Wait...what?

OH GOD KARF HAD A STROKE.
    WAY TO GO GUYS I THINK YOU KILLED HIM.

Can I have his stuff?

that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that

Oh, I think he's just skipping. Someone might want to just give him a little thump.

wrong_button on
  • Options
    KarfKarf The Past Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I am such an asshole.

Karf on
    sig9.gif
  • Options
    Snake GandhiSnake Gandhi Des Moines, IARegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    'ello all. I'm a WoW newbie, and with all the fun I had playing City of Heroes with PA I figured I'd try and hookup with a PA guild.

Is there any way I can get into OS? I'll admit to being a complete newbie with only a couple hours of play under my belt if that makes a difference. Still trying out the different classes, but Warrior and Hunter seem to be my favorites so far.

Snake Gandhi on
  • Options
    JoeslopJoeslop Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    To be fair, I wasn't trying to turn it into CTS vs OS or anything.

I was however trying to relive the glory days.

Alas, Chewy Walrus Productions didn't last as long as I had hoped it would.

Joeslop on
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    On the subject of choose your own adventure games:

All I ever read was Goosebumps and Mario Bros. And they rocked.

Bucketman on
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited March 2007
    Joeslop wrote: »
    Alas, Chewy Walrus Productions didn't last as long as I had hoped it would.
    But it was a glorious month while it lasted.

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    tsplittertsplitter Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    sarukun wrote: »
    Briareos wrote: »
    There's a hallway? Where does it lead?

If you choose to go down the hallway, turn to page 124.
    If you choose not to go down the hallway, turn to page 137.

God, those ruled so hard.

I used to read them for hours.

Wait three months

then read them again because I forgot all but my favorite ending that I tried to get to multiple different ways.

I have a terrible memory, so I would get the same ending every time

tsplitter on
    FqmsaJ6.png
  • Options
    WulfWulf Disciple of Tzeentch The Void... (New Jersey)Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    'ello all. I'm a WoW newbie, and with all the fun I had playing City of Heroes with PA I figured I'd try and hookup with a PA guild.

Is there any way I can get into OS? I'll admit to being a complete newbie with only a couple hours of play under my belt if that makes a difference. Still trying out the different classes, but Warrior and Hunter seem to be my favorites so far.

Just send a tell to someone in the guild when you get on and let them know you are from the PA boards. :)

Wulf on
    Everyone needs a little Chaos!
  • Options
    BriareosBriareos Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Wulf wrote: »

Just send a tell to someone in the guild when you get on and let them know you are from the PA boards. :)

Send a tell to an officer, because they are the ones with invite powers. Also, post your interest in the recruitment forum on www.obsidianspur.com . If you are just starting out with the game, don't worry too much about the character sections and just try to give a good description of yourself (not physically).

Briareos on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Wulf wrote: »

Send a tell to an officer, because they are the ones with invite powers. Also, post your interest in the recruitment forum on www.obsidianspur.com . If you are just starting out with the game, don't worry too much about the character sections and just try to give a good description of yourself (not physically).

send your physical descriptions to me

tsplitter on
    FqmsaJ6.png
  • Options
    GABBO GABBO GABBOGABBO GABBO GABBO Registered User regular
    edited March 2007

Good thing you're not an SE++er or you'd be chased off within days.

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Manifest wrote: »

Funny, because nobody had any problems with you.

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Rorus Raz wrote: »

Bullshit. The first week I was there I got endless hell for it.

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    edited March 2007

Officers didn't say a word about you. Several were quick to discuss Borfase. I mean, I must have helped you with your poison quest out of spite or something? If you got harassed, the officers will deal with it. If we could get people to stop messing with damn Clawshrimpy, we can manage with anyone.

Sarukun is a SE++ regular, unless I'm mistaken, and he's an officer. I didn't invite Borfase for our pleasure of kicking him later, and I also was quick to get on people that gave him shit for being a fairly known SE++ poster.

There simply is no bias. There might be a conflict between the atmosphere of OS and SE++, but we're not dicks to people from there.

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    There's no bias from you but it certainly exists.
    That whole thing went down poorly. I wish you could see that.

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    SeptusSeptus Registered User regular
    edited March 2007

Jesus. Even if we assume that you were treated unfairly, could you guys possibly harp on it more? Just leave them be in their alleged unfairitudiness.

Septus on
    PSN: Kurahoshi1
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Septus wrote: »

Jesus. Even if we assume that you were treated unfairly, could you guys possibly harp on it more? Just leave them be in their alleged unfairitudiness.

Nah, I'd rather warn new people as to what they're getting into.

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited March 2007

You didn't warn them about me.

I FUCK GOATS. AND BEARS.

AND PERHAPS YOU

Also, Chewie Walrus sucked noodles.

tyrannus on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Rentilius wrote: »
    FUCK YOU.

Your punishment is to spend an hour reading this. At night. Alone. Right before you go to bed.

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    edited March 2007

You didn't warn them about me.

I FUCK GOATS. AND BEARS.

AND PERHAPS YOU

I can't warn anyone about you. The rape is far less exciting if you know it's coming.

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    FUCK YOU.

Your punishment is to spend an hour reading this. At night. Alone. Right before you go to bed.

I've already read through most of them.

tyrannus on
  • Options
    edited March 2007

Officers didn't say a word about you. Several were quick to discuss Borfase. I mean, I must have helped you with your poison quest out of spite or something? If you got harassed, the officers will deal with it. If we could get people to stop messing with damn Clawshrimpy, we can manage with anyone.

Sarukun is a SE++ regular, unless I'm mistaken, and he's an officer. I didn't invite Borfase for our pleasure of kicking him later, and I also was quick to get on people that gave him shit for being a fairly known SE++ poster.

There simply is no bias. There might be a conflict between the atmosphere of OS and SE++, but we're not dicks to people from there.

tell me im pretty

tsplitter on
    FqmsaJ6.png
  • Options
    Vargas PrimeVargas Prime King of Nothing Just a ShowRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    tsplitter wrote: »
    tell me im pretty

Thou art my Juliet.

Or were you specifically requesting a compliment from Azou?

Vargas Prime on
  • Options
    edited March 2007

Mani, I'm sorry you didn't get on with the guild, but I don't appreciate you coming into OS's lone PA thread and stirring up trouble with potential new members.

If new people don't like how OS does things, they can leave, or stir up trouble and be kicked. But "warning people off" just comes off as you wanting to tell other people that you think the folks in OS are dicks. Which is something anyone who cares to read back a few pages will realize anyway.

Can't you find another thread in which to aggravate people?

Briareos on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Most of us aren't dicks, anyway.

Well... a few of us.

Fine! FINE! WE'RE ALL COCKMONGERS!

Karf on
    sig9.gif
  • Options
    Vargas PrimeVargas Prime King of Nothing Just a ShowRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007

Well... a few of us.

Your insatiable desire for cock is completely independent of your dickitude, Karf.

I'm a dick, but I don't monger cocks.

Vargas Prime on
  • Options
    Snake GandhiSnake Gandhi Des Moines, IARegistered User regular
    edited March 2007

Well... a few of us.

Isn't it in the PA guildlines that you have to be at least 15% cockmonger or you're burned at the stake?

Reg 176493 Paragraph Y I think, somewhere under the Bearfucker exemption

Snake Gandhi on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    seriously

name one person on this entire message board who isnt or has never been a dick at least once in his/her life

tsplitter on
    FqmsaJ6.png
  • Options
    BorfaseBorfase __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2007
    seriously

name one person on this entire message board who isnt or has never been a dick at least once in his/her life

Me.

Borfase on
    duhhhh i like spaghetti-o's lolz
  • Options
    edited March 2007

Mani, I'm sorry you didn't get on with the guild, but I don't appreciate you coming into OS's lone PA thread and stirring up trouble with potential new members.

If new people don't like how OS does things, they can leave, or stir up trouble and be kicked. But "warning people off" just comes off as you wanting to tell other people that you think the folks in OS are dicks. Which is something anyone who cares to read back a few pages will realize anyway.

You don't appreciate it?
    Well I don't appreciate being led to believe that the OS wasn't the sort of guild where retards were kicking people out over petty grudges.
    I'm bitter that I paid for a transfer, and put in weeks of time leveling up, to ultimately be left with having to choose between a friend I invited over to play, and the guild that kicked him out because of his reputation.

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Transfer?

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Transfer?

I transfered my warrior over when I rolled the belf because I'd farmed a fair amount of gold on him and I wanted to keep the pool going.

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    Lunatic ClamLunatic Clam Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    You know, as an outsider to this whole thing, is there no way you guys could just kiss and make up and give it another go? The drama llama is getting old, sore and tired here.

Lunatic Clam on
    Friend Code 0302-1076-6730
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    You know, as an outsider to this whole thing, is there no way you guys could just kiss and make up and give it another go? The drama llama is getting old, sore and tired here.

I think both sides are beyond that with their anger.

WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE BEST OF FRIENDS!

Karf on
    sig9.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2007

Man I was enjoying my time with the spur before all this.
    edit: mostly for the karf cyberings

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    edited March 2007

You don't appreciate it?
    Well I don't appreciate being led to believe that the OS wasn't the sort of guild where retards were kicking people out over petty grudges.
    I'm bitter that I paid for a transfer, and put in weeks of time leveling up, to ultimately be left with having to choose between a friend I invited over to play, and the guild that kicked him out because of his reputation.

Sour grapes, Mani. Just move on.

Briareos on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    WavechaserWavechaser Registered User regular
    edited March 2007

So true, I fear for my life in there. I hate going in there because I know 18 people are going to tell me to die in a fire, or jump off a bridge, or go somehwere where there is no internet connection.

Edit- Err, I msread Manifests posts. Thought he meant if he was in SE++ he'd be chased off from the forum in days (for saying he's a newb). So yeah, just ignore this I guess.

Wavechaser on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Wavechaser wrote: »

So true, I fear for my life in there. I hate going in there because I know 18 people are going to tell me to die in a fire, or jump off a bridge, or go somehwere where there is no internet connection.
    Jump off a bridge into a fire with no internet connection.

Oh, and make sure you die.

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    [STG]Bean[STG]Bean Registered User regular
    edited March 2007

You don't appreciate it?

Manifest, nobody led you to believe anything, noone actively recruited you or told you to transfer to Sargeras. We have a fairly decent sized guild that works for a lot of people, I'm sorry you weren't one of those people. Frankly, if you and Borfase hadn't made such a big drama out of things, it probably would have been sorted out to everyone's satisfaction.

As to the supposed tension or bias against SE++ people, that just makes me laugh. We've had SE++ people or lurkers in the guild and have had since the foundation of the guild. We just try and keep a tighter rein on guild chat than SE++ does in the forums, in addition, we like NEW people to take it easier before starting with the cocksdickslol just so they establish some relationships and don't spam the crap out of people who have no idea who they are.

All we've ever tried to do is maintain a guild atmosphere that the majority of people can have fun in. New people from PA are always welcome to try us out and hopefully they'll look past your obvious antipathy.

[STG]Bean on
    Signature1.bmp
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Borfase wrote: »
    seriously

Me.

oh snaps

tsplitter on
    FqmsaJ6.png