Options

Melon [chat]

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Also my new PC has had to restore the bios from backup like twice already and it's freaking me ooooouuuuuuut

Thats

uh

not good.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    even more important than gfx, my favorite thing about having a nice computer: i can have a triple A game paused and minimized while playing another major game in the foreground and still insta alt-tab :smiley:

when i just had an ultrabook i had delay just alt tabbing to the desktop from LoL

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Is he the baby

or are we the geriatrics

old men, filled with regret

waiting to die

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Is The Saboteur not on steam anymore?

Seems like it's not on Steam Anymore, no...

it might come back. i know GhostBusters: The Game was off Steam for a couple years... then back on.

Boooo

The Saboteur is such an underrated game

All I remember about that game was EA included a one-time use code in new copies as an incentive to not buy used. This code wasn't multiplayer related and it didn't give you free in-game weapons - no, it caused the burlesque dancers in your hideout to become topless. NO BOOBIES FOR YOU IF YOU BUY USED!

Yeah, I think thats why me and many others ignored it upon release. But its a great open world game as long as you ignore the main characters terrible Irish accent.

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    OMG IS THERE A BABY ON OUR FORUMS NOW
    I'M FIFTEEN THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Can i call you "kid" from now on?
    ...I'm actually okay with that.
    cB557 wrote: »
    OMG IS THERE A BABY ON OUR FORUMS NOW
    I'M FIFTEEN THANK YOU VERY MUCH

OH MY GOD YOURE A BABY
    6sqo1d.jpg
    Fun fact. ^This is my very favorite meme.

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Came late to the conversation, but there is truth in this thread and Winky is speaking it

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    I don't really believe in terrible people, just ignorant ones and tragic ones.

fuck yes

all human action can be understood as either love or a call for love

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited June 2014
    This thread is not qualified to neglect a Tamagotchi, let alone raise a child.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    How do you join teams?!

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    This thread is not qualified to kill a Tamagotchi, let alone guide a 15 year old.

Dude I was 13 when I started posting and now look at me

wait, no

• Options
    PotatoNinjaPotatoNinja Fake Gamer Goat Registered User regular
    I'm bored for no good reason.

Two goats enter, one car leaves
  • Options
    Elki wrote: »
    How do you join teams?!

Be awesome enough for team purple!

• Options
    I'm on the Team Green, with my buddy @Feral‌

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    This thread is not qualified to kill a Tamagotchi, let alone guide a 15 year old.

wait, no

Are

Are we the baddies?

• Options
    Oh my God we are getting creamed, whose fault is this? I will have their head.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    Also my new PC has had to restore the bios from backup like twice already and it's freaking me ooooouuuuuuut

Thats

uh

not good.

I know!

It only happens when I leave it on overnight

Maybe something to do with Win8s sleep mode or something?

• Options
    Assuming there is not actually some impromptu video game tournament being set up or something of the sort, I pledge my support to Orange Team.

• Options
    Oh man, a young'n

time to share all the wisdom that could have prevented the catastrophe of my late teens and early twenties.

Kid, don't move in with that girl. But don't fail to kiss that other girl! Don't sell drugs. Matter of fact, just make it a rule to never break more than one law at one time. Take your education seriously. Dance. Give up sweet drinks entirely. Read How to Win Friends and Influence People and The Four Agreements.

• Options
    Don't listen to TLDR he is attempting to lead you astray

Just awesome all of my posts and you'll be fine

>.>
    <.<
    >.>

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    No, listen to me! Find someone who you like. Fuck them relentlessly for a few years. Get a job. Wipe front to back!

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    @Shivahn‌
    vY5tLGa.png?1

Lady Shivahn the Second, the Spelunkette. She could not see in 3D. While she made me a lot of money I knew she would die immediately if she tried to fight the first boss. So I sent her to the forest where she died very nearly immediately.

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Tarranon wrote: »
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    did a horde of chatters get SoaSE: Rebellion???
    @tarranon @gooey

@Dynagrip‌

i will if others do, but i have not yet

speak soon, tho, as the sale....draws to an end

I haven't yet either. We can think about it some more. I'm sure it will roll back around.

• Options
    edited June 2014
    If you don't mind, I think I'll stick to SB for creative ways to ruin my life. Theirs are more likely to involve exotic elements, and that just gives the whole thing some needed spark.

cB557 on
  • Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    Ok. Best Advice I can give, that shouldn't be taken as advice because I'm not licensed to give this kind of advice, instead of pissing away your money from your job at the McDonalds on cars, vidyas, drugs, and sex: Buy some damn index funds (they're at an all time high right now, so that's a bit of a concern, but you're only babby, so..)

• Options
    oh I lied apparently I am Purple team

PRAETORIAN GUARD REPRESENT

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular

wait, no
    don't be hard on yourself, you've turned out really well.

• Options

wait, no
    don't be hard on yourself, you've turned out really well.

<3

• Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    seems appropriate to repost this from months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um1dSSPzc1I

• Options
    I'm orphaning blacks

• Options
    TO WIN YOUR CHANCE AT.... 30 people on the team getting three games off their wishlist?

hahaha well played, Steam

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    if you like twin stick shooters, halo spartan assault is worth $2. 50

• Options
    Or watching orphan black, whatever

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    I'm orphaning blacks

You monster.

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    I'm orphaning blacks
    Or watching orphan black, whatever

No no, Dyna

This is one of those situations when clarity and distinction are important

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    HOLY SHIIIIIT

The cat came back.

i was sure she got eaten by a coyote or something... but she's back... and she seems okay!

:O :O :O

• Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    What's all this hooey about teams now?

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »

fuck yes

cB, by the way, if you're concerned with my hippy nonsense I submit to you TLDR; the undisputed master

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    HOLY SHIIIIIT

The cat came back.

i was sure she got eaten by a coyote or something... but she's back... and she seems okay!

:O :O :O

Yay!

I'm glad to hear that, 21st. I'm happy your kitty is safe!

• Options
    edited June 2014
    Winky wrote: »
    TL DR wrote: »

fuck yes

cB, by the way, if you're concerned with my hippy nonsense I submit to you TLDR; the undisputed master
    I am almost certain he is not serious.

cB557 on
  • Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    No, listen to me! Find someone who you like. Fuck them relentlessly for a few years. Get a job. Wipe front to back!

This is literally the best advice.

Though I would say that you should always attempt to fuck with abandon. Never half ass it. Go the distance.

Although I like the idea of fucking someone relentlessly. Just follow them around, leaping on their junk whenever possible.

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
This discussion has been closed.