As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

2015 [registration] is LIVE! (sold out) - tickets are starting to arrive!

14567810»

• Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    Got mine yesterday. Robert signed the letter with, "love"! :heartbeat:

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    rascrushrascrush Registered User regular
    and my ticket has arrived the worrying goes away

• Options
    SolanalesSolanales CMYKMatter Registered User regular
    Received my 4 passes last night.. Reliiieeef

P0P7S6y.png
  • Options
    PoliticianPolitician Registered User regular
    My badges showed up yesterday in NJ.

• Options
    caerulean_bluecaerulean_blue Registered User regular
    Badges arrived by US mail. Showclix site still shows processing so they must be a little delayed in updating the status.

• Options
    MrGone1980MrGone1980 Registered User regular
    Yesterday I received my badges in the Bronx, NY.

• Options
    PenumbraPenumbra Registered User regular
    Just received my badges. Time to ratchet down on the panic levels.

See you guys in Beantown soon!

Switch Friend Code: 6359-7575-9391
  • Options
    CARTER-A259CARTER-A259 Registered User regular
    Now I'm all worried. Still haven't received mine.

• Options
    AstroAAstroA Registered User regular
    Badges arrived by US mail. Showclix site still shows processing so they must be a little delayed in updating the status.
    From what I heard Showclix isn't updating it. They changed everyone's orders to "Shipped," but since that was wrong now everyone's says "Processing." From what I know that will be the last time it will be updated.

vRFmrzi.png
  • Options
    darksteelreaprdarksteelreapr Registered User regular
    Just got my badges! They are so pretty!

• Options
    DigitalxRequiemDigitalxRequiem South Shore, MARegistered User regular
    i still dont have mine even though they were sent out on the 11th. has to be the snow holding everything back

• Options
    TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    And my badges arrived last night, yay we're almost there!

• Options
    tvethiopiatvethiopia Salem MARegistered User regular
    got my badges today!!! hotel booked, days off work approved, badges in hand. so ready!

<3 Daintier. Smarter. Better dressed. <3
    7YIpfE5.png
  • Options
    SepiothSepioth Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Got mine today .. yay no more worry :P

4gzp0ml63v5i.png
  • Options
    DevereauxDevereaux Registered User regular
    Badges arrived today! :D Now I'm all set, ready to have fun and par-tay!!!! 8-)

Check out my lanyard and let's trade ;)https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/Devereaux
  • Options
    Streetlight345Streetlight345 Seekonk, MARegistered User regular
    I can now join the group of people who have received their badges

OgqpDBS.png
    PAX East 2019!
    Badges [X] Hotel [X] Time off request [X]
    https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/Streetlight345
  • Options
    cardkid123cardkid123 Registered User regular
    12 days until I head out for pax. These days are really turtling along.

• Options
    craiolacraiola MARegistered User regular
    I've received one set of badges earlier this week, still waiting on the other.

DXLJjjr.png
  • Options
    SinoSambaSinoSamba CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Got my badges today :) So happy.

3DS FC: 3239-2323-6239
  • Options
    DigitalxRequiemDigitalxRequiem South Shore, MARegistered User regular
    got mine today along with a big pile of mail. i was right, the post office was holding a lot of mail because of the recent snow around here on the south shore of MA

• Options
    An online site tracker I signed up for just pinged me that pax east tickets are for sale.... Lol.... Only a bit late on that one.

• Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    whaaaat? That's terrible. Sounds like the telegram finally came through and the pony express made the delivery.

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    ChuckTDChuckTD Registered User new member
    Until yesterday I was in "worried" mode. Tommorow we're one week away, and I'm flipping the panick switch. Still haven't gotten my tickets. What's going on?

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    ChuckTD wrote: »
    Until yesterday I was in "worried" mode. Tommorow we're one week away, and I'm flipping the panick switch. Still haven't gotten my tickets. What's going on?
    email pax_questions@paxsite.com

• Options
    keaarorikeaarori Registered User regular
    Yeah starting to freak out here, just sent them an email, I fly out here soon so hopefully it gets taken care of quickly.

• Options
    ishtraishtra Long IslandRegistered User regular
    In the same boat. Was going to wait until Monday to email, until I remembered I'm leaving Thursday morning, so only 5 mailing days left.

Attendee: PAX East 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, Unplugged 2017
  • Options
    Frost1171025Frost1171025 Registered User new member
    edited February 2015
    NVM

Frost1171025 on
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    email pax_questions@paxsite.com

• Options
    So I'm glad I emailed. Somehow my second set of badges got sent to a different address. :( Working out what to do now with ReedPop.

DXLJjjr.png
  • Options
    So it turns out mine were set to be picked up on site. Pretty sure that's a mistake but oh well, at least I'll still get them.

Sucks for the wrong address bro :( I'm sure they'll fix it for you, probably get you to pick them up on site like me.

• Options
    Yeah I'm sure they were. I had all of the tickets sent to my address because people steal mail from my boyfriend's address (the second order was his) but PAX has always been awesome and I know they'll make it right.

DXLJjjr.png
  • Options
    CryptiksCryptiks Beardmaster Montreal, QcRegistered User regular
    So it turns out mine were set to be picked up on site. Pretty sure that's a mistake but oh well, at least I'll still get them.

You can turn off the panic switch now, bro

• Options
    Cryptiks wrote: »

For a while there, it went into "I'm losing my shit here, guys" mode.

Now it's back to normal.

• Options
    Cryptiks wrote: »

Just realised who you were.

Smooth. Well played.

• Options
    Panic mode switched off over here. For some reason the postal service returned the tickets so I will be picking them up will call. Thankfully I'm staying at the Westin and Will Call is open til 7pm on Thursday.

DXLJjjr.png
  • Options
    mapzmapz Registered User new member
    craiola wrote: »
    Panic mode switched off over here. For some reason the postal service returned the tickets so I will be picking them up will call. Thankfully I'm staying at the Westin and Will Call is open til 7pm on Thursday.

Hi, I'm also picking up my badge at will call. Do you know what time will call opens on Thursday? I'd like to pick it up as early as possible!

• Options
    mapz wrote: »
    craiola wrote: »

Hi, I'm also picking up my badge at will call. Do you know what time will call opens on Thursday? I'd like to pick it up as early as possible!

Just checked the email and they will be open 1pm Thursday

DXLJjjr.png
  • Options
    builderr0rbuilderr0r Registered User regular
    I came home (which is where I had my passes shipped) from school for the first time in a while and there was no mail for me...so I started getting really worried. But then I found out my mom had accidentally put the envelope with her mail. -_-

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Anyone else's phone/Twitter just explode? You know what that means! It's pax time!