Options

Bed & Breakfast & [chat]

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    @Desc bro be an old like me.

Watch exciting travel shows and gaze wistfully out the window wondering when you will ever be able to something like that again.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Drez wrote: »
    desc: Ask her: "Would you, maybe, like to...grind my beans later?"

and if she's like ehhhh that's when you pull out a bag of beans and a grinder

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    ronya wrote: »
    eddy I don't know whether you would have been a humans student

or merely another physicschemdoublemath(economics), gazing mournfully in the direction of the humanities students every morning, oh what essays you could write about capitalism and corporatism and Singapore Inc that are even now packing you in a neat box and stamping ENGINEER on the lid, but you'll never learn how

i guess that depends on everything

just kidding the scholarship board would've loved you and the foreign universities are suckers for triple science double humans students pursuing law/history/politics/etc

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    Wash wrote: »
    Why do I not have coffee

You guys okay the barista near work that I am into

She is astonishingly nice and cheerful to me in my pre-caffeine vulnerable morning state

I have known her in a coffee context for years and when she hands me my coffees she says things like, "I made it with love!" Which catches me off guard in my morning bleary mode

Deep down inside I know I am attracted to her because she acts and looks like a relentlessly sunny version of my ex that I loved most out of all my exes and who was very complicated and depressed and stuff Back when we were dating in our 20s

I am a vampire : (

So whatcha gonna do?
    Why do I not have coffee

You guys okay the barista near work that I am into

She is astonishingly nice and cheerful to me in my pre-caffeine vulnerable morning state

I have known her in a coffee context for years and when she hands me my coffees she says things like, "I made it with love!" Which catches me off guard in my morning bleary mode

Deep down inside I know I am attracted to her because she acts and looks like a relentlessly sunny version of my ex that I loved most out of all my exes and who was very complicated and depressed and stuff Back when we were dating in our 20s

I am a vampire : (

Sex her. Sex her right now.

The last time I asked out a barista she was not actually interested and it was super awkward going there ever again

This creates great hesitation in me now

Easy way to find out for sure without any awkwardness.

Next time she says "I made it with love!" ask her "can I tip you?"

When she says "yep!" pull out your penis and lay it on the counter and say "there's your tip. I want to give you my big fat tip. You want my big fat tip?"

Trust me.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    now imagining [chat] as a pack of ethereal hyenas stalking desc to the coffee bar

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    desc: Ask her: "Would you, maybe, like to...grind my beans later?"

and if she's like ehhhh that's when you pull out a bag of beans and a grinder

Exactly.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    @Mojo_Jojo‌ There's always room for cake.

• Options
    now imagining [chat] as a pack of ethereal hyenas stalking desc to the coffee bar

We are more like life vampires.

We are drawing essence from each others feelings and lives over the internet.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    @desc‌

Ask her out in a way that creates plausible deniability

"I'm seeing that new INSERT MOVIE at LOCAL CINEPLEX friday, been looking forward to it since the teaser trailer."
    "Yeah, me too!"
    "Well hey, if you're free friday, you should join me."
    "My vagina is a quiver over your invitation!"

If she says no, just brush it off as whatever. She doesn't need to know this was a big deal. Come in later and tell her about INSERT MOVIE after you've seen it without her because that was the focus of your interest, not spending time with her and getting to discretely smell her hair.

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Guess Gearbox all but confirmed Borderlands 3 at PAX south, hrmmm

• Options
    rockrngerrockrnger Registered User regular
    Got half a repower finished up yesterday. Some 600 horse c18s. I wish I had some for my boat. Good engines them.

Also, I guess I crane hand signal with an accent. That's a thing apparently.

Another also, Galactic Civ 3 is coming along nicely, I think. I like what they have done economy wise.

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    i've followed every parcel of drez advice and look where its gotten me

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Guess Gearbox all but confirmed Borderlands 3 at PAX south, hrmmm

According to Spool the Bioware panel basically confirmed both an expansion for DA:I and like a new DA game by accident.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    (perhaps "humanities students..." is something that only resonates for college students who go through a conditioning that 90%+ of everyone you know is a triple science student)

all my friends are humanities students, apart from a few sociologists

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Also the main point of that story is that being attracted to the public face of a girl paid to present unthreatening sunniness who reminds you of a less complicated version of the one you should have never broken up with is all a sign that you are longing to return to an idealized version of your life 10 years ago as if you could somehow become a less-burdened person through the love of a girl in her 20s

Apprehension of becoming a woody Allen kind of thing guys

This is why we have the humanities: so you can unpack literature and stuff

• Options
    rockrnger wrote: »
    Got half a repower finished up yesterday. Some 600 horse c18s. I wish I had some for my boat. Good engines them.

Another also, Galactic Civ 3 is coming along nicely, I think. I like what they have done economy wise.

I keep following it because I am both a sucker for 4x space games and I liked galactic civ 2 a lot. Just not going to do the early access thing.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Haphazard wrote: »
    @Mojo_Jojo‌ There's always room for cake.

Yeah, but I get looks when I eat that much cake

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Drez advice got me out of a Mexican prison

Drez advice got me into a Mexican prison

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    wow i can't believe bioware would make another dragon age game

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Demand she go on a date with you, and threaten to tell her manager that you caught her spitting in the milk if she refuses. She will respect your hard bargaining.

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    coffee

when the opening ripples of coffee played the entire place obviously went nuts. we were quite fucked on empathy-inducing chemicals, smoke so thick that you could see the air move when people walked; and she turned to face me with a big, goofy, earnest smile and i felt alarmingly happy

what a moment of vulnerability--

i skittered back to casual eddy quickly

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    disregard love acquire board games

• Options
    Bogart wrote: »
    Demand she go on a date with you, and threaten to tell her manager that you caught her spitting in the milk if she refuses. She will respect your hard bargaining.

Romance is buying her a puppy and then abducting it three months later for emotional leverage.

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Show up in your fancy car and have the chauffeur go in and tell her that his master requests her presence at the opera that night. If she says yes, he hands her a gorgeous diamond necklace to wear to the opera that evening. If she says no? She never even saw your face. That is how you ask someone on a date.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    john oliver was correct, unsweetened cranberry juice is disgusting.

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I still don't get how fuck became disregard

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    @‌desc

If madness ever grips you and you want to explore the wilderness of Ohio.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    Thinking about hanging with psychology chick I met on the shuttle from the airport at pax but I'm also thinking this is a little creepy tier shit

• Options
    the last couple hours of yesterday's party was a long debate about feminism with one humanities student and five STEM

(and one girl and five guys)

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    Variable wrote: »

fuck it, who cares about that

sig.gif
  • Options
    and four of them were doing molecular biology so the discussion sometimes went above the head of both me and the humanities guy.

Although, we did hit on an excellent business idea: synthetizing used panties

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    kaleedity wrote: »
    Thinking about hanging with psychology chick I met on the shuttle from the airport at pax but I'm also thinking this is a little creepy tier shit
    All attraction is creepy

There is only creepiness or human extinction

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Heh, O2 do not make quitting easy.

For starters, gotta login to the business user side of the site, because reasons. This means setting up an account. Note, I'm doing this because I want to stop using O2. OK so the account is setup. Shit be that special brand of like, 2002 website design. Only now that I'm in there, I'm not seeing the big red END ACCOUNT button. OH cause it's not there after all. Hahah! So I gotta call em up to cancel. Where's the number? Good question! Ah there it is, buried in menus. Neat! So I'm on hold for a while. And then it turns out that I'm a business user, this is the wrong number! Hohoh we sure have some japes, don't we O2? So I'm on the right number now, and ask them to switch off my account but oh no, the team that handles the shutting down of business accounts is out til Monday! Shucks. Also I need to give 30 days notice, so I will have to pay another 2 bills. Darn!

Fuck these guys. :I

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    So many fucking nerds

• Options
    2342924629_aa8f145f96.jpg

This sign is so old, yet, every time, every single time, I see it it just tickles me so

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    oxygen addiction isn't an addiction you can kick, Raven the Poorly Lit

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    rockrngerrockrnger Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    rockrnger wrote: »

I keep following it because I am both a sucker for 4x space games and I liked galactic civ 2 a lot. Just not going to do the early access thing.
    Not a bad idea.

I'm a sucker for it just caus it's fun to see good ideas get ironed out.

Community engagement has really hurt a lot of creativity in the industry, I think.

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    coffee

when the opening ripples of coffee played the entire place obviously went nuts. we were quite fucked on empathy-inducing chemicals, smoke so thick that you could see the air move when people walked; and she turned to face me with a big, goofy, earnest smile and i felt alarmingly happy

what a moment of vulnerability--

i skittered back to casual eddy quickly

#toomanyeddys

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    so who was it talkin' bout how the Vita is just an anime delivery system? I wanna say Syndalis?

cuz

tumblr_nfvx5zxpj61rtntt3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_nfvx5zxpj61rtntt3o2_500.jpg

yeah

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    Variable wrote: »

fucking magnets memes how do they work

This discussion has been closed.