Options

[Puzzle & Dragons] Ermahgerd Zoops Dos

• Options
    Spicy_RevSpicy_Rev Registered User regular
    So, I really want that flampy on Challenge #7. Anyone beat it yet?

Also, get on ADQXQ, but I am running as a sub on my Athena team until I think through the best lead team. Seeing some good builds in here though.

• Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    Sopdet, 2x Lilith, 2x Echidna, then Akechi. I was saving for the summer REM, but Akechi should be really useful.

• Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    @Adellios Added. Nice Kanna.

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    i would run adqxq more but apparently only have like 2 on my list.

i might also pull more on my double sopdets since i really want some more light subs for adq

mts on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    ContentContextContentContext Registered User regular
    Spicy_Rev wrote: »
    Cleared it with I&I/Ryune. Good thing I actually bothered to look it up on PDX, because I was about to go in with Thud. CDD's anti-light stuff would've wrecked that team.

• Options
    TravelingMattTravelingMatt Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    I cleared C6 with Thoria, no issues. Haven't bothered to look at anything else. I just took a peek to see who was hiding the bubpy and shot into the dark. I will report back as I clear them each out.

e: I somehow managed to snag double Akechi. So... what's all this Miru stuff I have been hearing about?

TravelingMatt on
    PSN: TravelingMat
    Time Zone: Eastern
  • Options
    So all in all ra and like 6 sopdets. Not sure if worth trying to pull again. Might try to just buy light Gadius since he seems awesome for adqxq

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    mts wrote: »
    And here I thought I was a special snowflake since I pulled a ra

So much this.

Apparently everyone in the thread has Ra now.

I also rolled Ruka.

• Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    And here I thought I was a special snowflake since I pulled a ra

So much this.

Apparently everyone in the thread has Ra now.

;_;

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Ra is an awesome pull, especially if you are a newer player. It is just skipping so many steps to get your hands on an Awoken God. I was really having a struggle with wanting to inherit such a broadly useful skill, and wanting to keep my A. Ra available as a leader. Problem solved.

I would probably not buy Wedding Gadius, but that's just me. I guess I would need to see your box, but I have a hard time believing, of the options currently available for a 300 MP purchase (lots of things), Gadius is the best choice. ADQXQ has such a deep potential sub pool also. Full disclosure, I am pretty hard-locked on You Yu, so that may be giving me a fierce bias.

TravelingMatt on
  • Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    @mts I apparently have something like 7 or 8 friends with ADQXQ, if you want me to dig up ID numbers.

I messed around with her last night and she certainly has a lot of potential. Even if you can't hit the 100x consistently, the 64x multiplier is not difficult to hit regularly.

I saw a "Blue ADQXQ" team on Reddit so I tried messing around with it. My team doesn't have the skill levels that the one on Reddit did, but it's got a high level of fun potential:
    ADQXQ
    A I&I
    Sheat (I use Merlin, but my Merlin is horrendously low level)
    A. Isis
    Sarasvati

• Options
    edited June 2016
    She has taken over my first choice for the 7x6 boards. So easy to activate

I usually can't be bothered to randomly send out friend requests. But will see if more start showing up. I do have a couple and I just added Madican who has her also. I did move her to slot 1 so maybe will get more requests

mts on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    I am bringing a DQXQ up in the background right now. I didn't want to unevolve my DQ (max skill) because I am dumb, so I am working on a dupe I have. A RL friend of mine and I were searching for a lead we had in common for some future coop shenanigans, and DQXQ is apparently it. I say all this to communicate that I will have one up and running before too long. I am thinking something like;

A. Apollo (also bringing up a dupe, because I am dumb and don't want to swap my max skilled L/B Ult)
    Baal
    LKali
    Wukong/LAkechi/Sherias

• Options
    but it is so easy to max skill her regular version

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    I don't even remember what the mat is, but I bet it isn't as easy as getting a card to lvl 99.

e: Anyone putting anything together for Sumire's upcoming Ult? I saw some Kaede teams for coop that were double Kaede, Vishnu, Sylvie. I could do Double Sumire, Sarasvati, Ryune/Skuld. Does that even make sense?

TravelingMatt on
  • Options
    FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    I just need a blue jewel and I'll be ready for Sumire when she drops. She looks hard to play, but very different from anything else I've tried, so I hope she'll be fun.

For subs, I'm leaning towards Gabriel, Andromeda, Skuld and maybe Isis for bind clears.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    That is another option I hadn't considered. Andro and Gabe for heart generation. That is probably worth a try as well. Andromeda just has such great stats.

• Options
    I don't even remember what the mat is, but I bet it isn't as easy as getting a card to lvl 99.

It's a Shiron, from various places. One of which is Jean D'Arc dungeon in Dragon Knights tech dungeon.

• Options
    edited June 2016
    Informal Poll: What inherited skills do you place the most value on for your friend leaders? Options, so far as I can see, include;

Shield (Susano, Indra, DIzanami, etc)
    True Damage (Ra, Lucifer, etc)
    On color Board Change (Tri- or Bi- color Norns, Dragonbounds, Sonias, etc)
    Bind Clear (obvious)
    Delay (Echidna, Okuni, Orochi, etc)

Go! I cannot decide how I want to split some inheritance for a team, I know I am going to want something on my leader, and on an Isis. I'm stuck with which should be which.

TravelingMatt on
  • Options
    Are there any qualifying (from machine, 5+ star) menace users

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    What about the Christmas Healer girls? Were they 5*? Probably not. That's my bad I guess. Question still stands.

TravelingMatt on
  • Options
    ContentContextContentContext Registered User regular
    I have an A. Shiva friend that inherited Claymore. Thought that was pretty clever. Other than that, most haven't been too useful.

• Options
    nope, christmas girls were 4*

here is a question, for inheritance can they be in the evolved form only or do they need full ult-evo to be able to give up their skill?

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Mugsley wrote: »
    @mts I apparently have something like 7 or 8 friends with ADQXQ, if you want me to dig up ID numbers.

I messed around with her last night and she certainly has a lot of potential. Even if you can't hit the 100x consistently, the 64x multiplier is not difficult to hit regularly.

I saw a "Blue ADQXQ" team on Reddit so I tried messing around with it. My team doesn't have the skill levels that the one on Reddit did, but it's got a high level of fun potential:
    ADQXQ
    A I&I
    A. Isis
    Sarasvati

How does she hit 64/100x?

• Options
    6 orb L or Bl vs 7

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Spicy_Rev wrote: »

Also, get on ADQXQ, but I am running as a sub on my Athena team until I think through the best lead team. Seeing some good builds in here though.

I just finished #6 and looked at #7. It seems fairly straightforward with a A.Shiva team.

Floor 1 - He's got a 75% Resolve and a short term 3-combo absorb; so chip him down below 75% then burst
    Floor 2 - Keep heal for the 99% pre-emp. Otherwise, burst her down within two turns (should be doable, even with Fire attribute)
    Floor 3 - Either bring enough Sunglasses to resist the orb blackout, or just be good at comboing. You have to one-shot at least one of these guys in the first turn because the Light guy has a 99% hit and the Dark guy has a ~70k hit. If you bring a damage shield, you can resist the Dark guy; though I recommend you kill him first because he's a douche anyway.
    Floor 4 - If you have Light on your team, bring a bind clear. You have two turns before he hits you for 27k. He's all Dark, so relatively easy to burn down.
    Floor 5 - You should have enough active skills to burst him down in the first turn. Keep in mind if you brought a delay, to use it on Floor 3 or 4 since he's got a status shield. If he doesn't kill you outright in his first turn (after pre-emps), he'll fuck your shit up.

Magus` wrote: »

ADQXQ
    A I&I
    A. Isis
    Sarasvati

How does she hit 64/100x?

She gets the row/7-orb multiplier on either Light or Water orbs.

• Options
    6 orb L or Bl vs 7

I'm dumb. I was doing additive instead of multiplicative.

• Options
    FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    That is another option I hadn't considered. Andro and Gabe for heart generation. That is probably worth a try as well. Andromeda just has such great stats.

I guess it depends on the dungeon. If your shield and attack multiplier can stay up untouched from round to round you can go more aggressive with pure blue orb makers like Hermes and Scheat. And if you need to create the shield more often, go for the blue orb/heartmakers like Gabriel and Andromeda.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    yea i think i can make a kaede or sumire though supposedly sumire is amazing now but i can never really do anything with her.

sumire
    andro

maybe
    a. hermes
    christmas paulina
    summer awilda
    alrescha
    second sumire
    cold amberjack
    dunno, lots of blue

mts on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    I think the rule of thumb for Sumire (and Kaede, for that matter) teams is;

add dupe Sumires to your team until you -
    1.) Run out of Sumires
    2.) Run out of card slots*

*(barring preemptive skill-lock nonsense)

• Options
    Why is Alcyone so highly rated on PADX?

• Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    Magus` wrote: »
    Why is Alcyone so highly rated on PADX?

Her active is the same as non-awoken Apollo's only it changes jammer and poison orbs as well and throws in a 1 turn skill charge and its max is only 1 turn more then Apollo and without the long grind to skill it up. Her awakenings aren't bad either Orb Enhancers are a very solid damage boost and more SB and SBR is always welcome.

TNTrooper on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    The only thing I can come up with is that she's Light type, and gets rid of both poison and dark orbs (plus the haste). There's some sort of Arena component I don't know about, as I still don't understand the appeal of Arena. It's not like there are perpetual rewards (or are there? It just seems like a really really expensive way to sorta-farm Pys)

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    The only thing I can come up with is that she's Light type, and gets rid of both poison and dark orbs (plus the haste). There's some sort of Arena component I don't know about, as I still don't understand the appeal of Arena. It's not like there are perpetual rewards (or are there? It just seems like a really really expensive way to sorta-farm Pys)

Expensive? It's not like you can continue in it?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    One more roll - bastet
    Glad for gold egg but not sure what to make of her since I already have 2?
    One more for permanent wild cats I guess?

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    One more roll - bastet

Bastet is cool cause all the other recolors are just going to get turned into subs for Thoria or ADQXQ but in in her case she makes a good leader and there is plenty of light subs to build a team for her.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    I pulled 4 more times to see if I could get LR Izanami. Got Kano and 3 more Echidna. Oh well.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Spent two stones on C8 because dammit I was going to get that blasted Pii.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    TNTrooper wrote: »
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    One more roll - bastet

Bastet is cool cause all the other recolors are just going to get turned into subs for Thoria or ADQXQ but in in her case she makes a good leader and there is plenty of light subs to build a team for her.

Eh, Even with Kanna's triple TPAs, I'm not sure that 36x without HP or RCV boosts really is able to keep up in today's meta

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Goddamn I suck with ADQXQ. Probably doesn't help my team has almost no awakenings, aren't evo'd to their final forms, and are Level 1 for the most part.

This discussion has been closed.