As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Occupy Hell: How come 1% of the forumers get 99% of the gifts?! [Secret Satans]

• The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    godmode don't you even

7656367.jpg
  • OkamiOkami On the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular
    I'm so okay with extending Halloween's reign. Less and less people seem to actually give a damn about it ... even kids. It's a fucking disappointment when kids act like they have to be bothered to out and interact with people to get free fucking candy

What

I fucking love halloween, hell I love any excuse to go out in some neato costume

kids these days just don't respect shit

• MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    Okami wrote:
    I'm so okay with extending Halloween's reign. Less and less people seem to actually give a damn about it ... even kids. It's a fucking disappointment when kids act like they have to be bothered to out and interact with people to get free fucking candy

What

I fucking love halloween, hell I love any excuse to go out in some neato costume

Kid came into our store the day of, had to be around 10. We're getting close to close and not busy, so I ask him 'hey, you getting excited for Halloween tonight?". Kid just stares at me and says 'phh, no'.

Me: "Wha-, why not?"
    Kid: "I can get candy whenever I want. Halloween is stupid" and reaches into the candy we have set on the counter for the night. It took all my willpower not to bean him with a tootsie pop as they left.

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Right now I am working on some Macera shit, sorry Secret Santa but you are coming a close second.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Ok Satan, I want to get you some stuff. Most likely, you will get a package before Xmas, and some candy, with more to come after the holiday when I have more $$$. For now though, theres an AMAZING DVD I want to get my Satan but I have no idea if they have it. So Everyone list all of their TV series DVDs they own so I can know if they have it. Ok go!

• BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    I am still listening to shit loads of horror podcasts and horror movie reviews
    I have no idea how batshit crazy the Halloween franchise got even after the Season of the Witch debacle

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    I have no TV series DVDs.

Boom.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
    edited November 2011
    unless noted in my wishlist, I own all the dvds of

Arrested Development
    Reaper
    How I Met Your Mother
    Burn Notice
    Boy Meets World
    Kings
    Human Target
    The Middle Man
    Transformers G1
    Red Dwarf
    The Simpsons
    Mad Men
    Californication
    Cobra
    The Greatest American Hero
    Futurama
    Justice League
    Superman: The Animated Series
    Batman Beyond
    Batman:The Animated Series
    Justice League Unlimited
    Dragon Ball Z
    The Real Ghostbusters
    Mr. Bean
    V
    It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
    Clerks: The Animated Series
    Cowboy Bebop
    Helsing
    Outlaw Star
    GTO
    Fruits Basket
    Supernatural
    Twin Peaks
    Upright Citizens Brigade
    Wonder Showzen
    Spider-Man '67
    Scrubs
    Friday the 13th The Series
    The Boondocks
    The Critic
    Spider-Man 2003
    Bastard!!!
    Sealab 2021
    Aqua Teen Hunger Force
    Space Ghost: Coast to Coast

The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
    BusterK wrote:
    I have no idea how batshit crazy the Halloween franchise got even after the Season of the Witch debacle

season of the witch is fantastic, damnit

7656367.jpg
  • OkamiOkami On the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular
    Okami wrote:

What

Kid came into our store the day of, had to be around 10. We're getting close to close and not busy, so I ask him 'hey, you getting excited for Halloween tonight?". Kid just stares at me and says 'phh, no'.

Me: "Wha-, why not?"
    Kid: "I can get candy whenever I want. Halloween is stupid" and reaches into the candy we have set on the counter for the night. It took all my willpower not to bean him with a tootsie pop as they left.

What a little shit, I'll be damned if my future kids don't enjoy halloween to it's fullest.

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    when I was a kid, I loved Halloween because my parents almost never bought candy for us

that is also why I liked Easter

I swear if I typed that list and you are not my satan, bucketman

7656367.jpg
    edited November 2011
    I only have a small clutch of TV series on DVD

Firefly
    Generation Kill
    Fraggle Rock Season 1
    Boondocks Season 1
    Squidbillies Vol. 1
    Superjail Season 1
    Harvey Birdman Vol. 1
    Legend of Zelda Complete Series
    Reno 911 Season 1
    Clerks Animated Series
    Chappelle Show Season 1

Okami on
  • WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    I have no DVDs or blu-rays or CDs because digital age.

I did put a nice blu-ray pack on my wishlist though.

Weaver on
    edited November 2011
    I will probably never give up physically owning movies

Books, games, music, sure

But I need big racks of dvds, blu-rays, and casette tapes

The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
  • .. Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Vann Diras wrote:
    . wrote:
    Vann Diras wrote:
    Wah wahh wahhhhh Christmas season starts too early wahhhh

If I had my way there'd be lights and music and Christmas cheer every month but October.

Because, you know, Halloween
    I say we keep the lights and Halloween but the music and Christmas cheer can die in a hole. And the lights need to change to the normal Halloween colors. And everyone can still give me candy. And presents.

(Um, my avatar looks like it's a cloud raining into a lake.)

I hate you and everyone like you
    Welp, you should hope I am not your Secret Santa this year then.

Gimme stuff. Please. And I don't just mean my Secret Satan.
  • KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    more stuff from @Sweeny Tom!
    2nqct8g.jpg

thats DEAD OR ALIVE BEACH VOLLEYBUTTS 2, SUPER MONKEYBALL 3D and A FUCKING TARDIS MUG!

i will be masturbating to, playing around with, and drinking out of those things (in reverse order)

dude you are probably the best satan i've ever had doing this
    @Smart Hero is a razor thin second

I understand about the butts now

Oh damn 2 packages came today?!

Nice, then there's only one package left of stuff I already ordered that's left to come, and that's one gift, and I give that a day or two to come

And I'm so glad you like everything! When I looked at your likes/dislikes post on here, the first thing I did was that I saw that you said you like butts, so I literally got on Amazon and typed in "butts" and literally the first result was that DOA game, so I bought it right then and there

Super Monkey Ball 3D, when I saw that on your wishlist I couldn't buy it fast enough. Justice League season 2 I had to get for you. The Kinder chocolate I had to get because that stuff's beloved around here, plus the creepy kid was just the icing on the cake. And when I heard you like Dr. Who, I went browsing on ThinkGeek, and saw the disappearing Tardis coffee mug and thought that would be an amazing gift.

So for this month you have one more tiny gift to look forward to, and next month you'll be receiving from me an envelope with 3 gifts inside (would have mailed it earlier, but post office fucked up and kinda hurt part of one of the gifts, plus I wanted to wait to mail it till after Thanksgiving). That'll give me a chance to get more money to get the rest of my gifts that I have planned, which will probably be done in January or February if I have the money! And again, really glad you love everything so far! :]

quit...being so nice
    i am uncomfortable with how amazing you are

• LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    If you're my Satan, Bucketman, I own a bunch of DVDs but I never watch them anymore because, as someone said, digital age. Plus, my time off is spent in front of my Xbox anyway. Not to mention there's bound to be some kerfuffle with DVD regions and such... best not, basically. But thanks anyway!

Also, how damn cheerful is the forum looking right now? Dang.

Legba on
  • IloveslimesIloveslimes Everett, WARegistered User regular
    Just in case, I own the following tv series:
    Arrested Development
    Deadwood
    Supernatural (all but the last season)
    a few anime series

• That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    A package arrived for me back home! I'm getting my sister to collect it but I won't actually be home until Christmas so my poor Satan will have to wait in suspense.

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • EndEnd Registered User regular
    I barely have any DVDs. :<

I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • MoosehatIVMoosehatIV Saw a blimp once Registered User regular
    ceres wrote:
    There is no forum name attached!

There is no forum name attached because the gift isn't done yet! Expect more!

I mean. I figure that is what your Satan would say.

MoosehatIV wrote:
    ceres wrote:
    There is no forum name attached!

There is no forum name attached because the gift isn't done yet! Expect more!

I mean. I figure that is what your Satan would say.

invasion-of-the-body-snatchers-78.jpg

• MoosehatIVMoosehatIV Saw a blimp once Registered User regular
    I have been discovered. I must flee.

edited November 2011
    I own

30 Rock 1,2,3
    Animaniacs 1,2
    Arrested Development 1,2,3
    Avatar: The Last Airbender 1,2,3
    Aqua Teen Hunger Force 1
    Batman: The Animated Series 1
    Batman Beyond 1
    Better Off Ted 1
    Buffy 1,2
    Community 1,2
    Dollhouse 1
    Fringe 1,2
    Futurama 1,2,3,4
    Justice League Unlimited 2
    The Middleman
    Modern Family 1
    Monty Python's Flying Circus (Complete)
    The Office (US) 1,2
    Pushing Daisies 1,2
    Scrubs 3,5
    Sealab 2021 1,2,3
    The Simpsons 7
    Space Ghost: Coast to Coast 1
    Superman: The Animated Series (Complete)
    Veronica Mars 1,2,3

Centipede Damascus on
  • BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    Hmmmmm, my Satanee has posted today and yet has not mentioned anything about what should have arrived yesterday.....hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Mail was being poopsticks yesterday, the next part of Rolo's gift arrived but there wasn't a note left in our box nor was the apartment office open... boo. And of course the office is closed today, too.

So paranoid in case it was delivered to the wrong address.

I'm also a bit paranoid that it went to the wrong place or that it's gonna be sitting outside all thanksgiving weekend....

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    I own

yeah you do

• BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    BusterK wrote:

season of the witch is fantastic, damnit

It's certainly more entertaining than say Halloween 5

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
    BEAST! wrote:
    I'm also a bit paranoid that it went to the wrong place or that it's gonna be sitting outside all thanksgiving weekend....

Don't worry, the post office will send me a note saying that my gifts have arrived and I'll go pick them up from there. Plus, we don't celebrate Thanksgiving so I can pick it up whenever.

You know, if I'm your Satanee.

• Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    . wrote:
    Vann Diras wrote:
    . wrote:
    Vann Diras wrote:
    Wah wahh wahhhhh Christmas season starts too early wahhhh

If I had my way there'd be lights and music and Christmas cheer every month but October.

Because, you know, Halloween
    I say we keep the lights and Halloween but the music and Christmas cheer can die in a hole. And the lights need to change to the normal Halloween colors. And everyone can still give me candy. And presents.

(Um, my avatar looks like it's a cloud raining into a lake.)

I hate you and everyone like you
    Welp, you should hope I am not your Secret Santa this year then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmHebemo_HY&amp;feature=youtube_gdata_player

Caulk Bite just gifted me Fallout: New Vegas and a bunch of DLC on Steam!!

Woo! Nice one.

• AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    okay @Margarazzi I totally didn't get anything from my satan

Antimatter wrote:
    okay @Margarazzi I totally didn't get anything from my satan
    yay, the secret satan excitement twice in one year!!!!

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • SalSal Damnedest Little Fellow Registered User regular
    Ordered everything

Satanee should get it all by December 8! :D

xet8c.gif

• IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    Sal why you so cold?

xet8c.gif
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Look at him, there's frost on top of his av box for crying out loud! I'm surprised hypothermia hasn't set in by now.

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    I'm frozen solid

dip me in chocolate

This discussion has been closed.