Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Occupy Hell: How come 1% of the forumers get 99% of the gifts?! [Secret Satans]

1252628303195

Posts

  • Lost SalientLost Salient Z is for Zillah who drank too much ginRegistered User regular
    I'll just send him my old flip phone. Not only antique but Korean and thus double-useless.
    Legba wrote:
    You know that thing you do where you pretend you're turning a crank to roll up your middle finger

    I am doing that but with my thumb

    in fact, with both of my thumbs

    How can you crank both thumbs at the same time? What are you cranking with?

    her prehensile lady dong

    god, you know nothing of the female body

    Whew, glad you saved me having to give the anatomy lesson there. Bet Legba feels awkward!

    QuW2glN.jpg"Sandra's favourite movie is escape from new York because she cries when magpie and brain die because they will never be together." i read books sometimes
  • BucketmanBucketman Dyslexic Puppy Skraggle RockRegistered User regular
    Guys I mailed myself to my satan, but they haven't opened the package yet. I'm afraid I'll run out of air

    NeoToma wrote: »
    Is it a frog? A little dinosaur? Also he has the good sense to stay on all four legs. Look at those other two, standing on their hind legs, putting on airs. Do you think you're people? Pfft. Bulbasaur is the working man's Pokemon. Bulbasaur is blue jeans and big dreams. Bulbasaur is Bruce Springsten. Bulbasaur is America.
  • The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    I'll just send him my old flip phone. Not only antique but Korean and thus double-useless.
    Legba wrote:
    You know that thing you do where you pretend you're turning a crank to roll up your middle finger

    I am doing that but with my thumb

    in fact, with both of my thumbs

    How can you crank both thumbs at the same time? What are you cranking with?

    her prehensile lady dong

    god, you know nothing of the female body

    Whew, glad you saved me having to give the anatomy lesson there. Bet Legba feels awkward!

    I would hope so

    you didn't even wanna get into trying to explain womb talons to him

  • OkamiOkami On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular
    oh dammit, I might not be able to get my other packages until monday because they post office they're at is only open from 10-2 and I work an 8-7 :(


    maybe I can angle a way to go on lunch around one and go get them

    SATAN WISHLIST | SATAN POST | XBLive: OkiWolf | SS FC: 4727-0166-2556
    cFxn7.jpg
  • godmodegodmode Nooo-ooo-ooo... That ain't dancin', SallyRegistered User regular
    I need to stop ordering things on weekends. There's nothing more annoying than waiting five days for two-day shipping.

  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    godmode wrote:
    I need to stop ordering things on weekends. There's nothing more annoying than waiting five days for two-day shipping.

    yeah...

    I just did this, but I didn't have a choice because it was a black friday deal.

    It's still lame though.

    the-place-beyond-the-pines-03_thumb_zps3d4e0ec7.jpg
    360: Sir Stiggleton PSN: Stiggy_PA GFWL: RacerStig Steam: TheStig
  • godmodegodmode Nooo-ooo-ooo... That ain't dancin', SallyRegistered User regular
    Honestly, I just got impatient and wanted to buy things while the ideas were fresh :D

  • Goose!Goose! Yeah I wrote that Its called I Wanna Rock Your Body (till the break of dawn)Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    My Satan also got me a shortened NBA season! Yaay!

    Goose! on
  • godmodegodmode Nooo-ooo-ooo... That ain't dancin', SallyRegistered User regular
    I wonder which organization of professional athletes is going to strike next.

  • Goose!Goose! Yeah I wrote that Its called I Wanna Rock Your Body (till the break of dawn)Registered User regular
    Probably none. Strikes haven't happened in a long time. Most labor disputes among pro sports these days wind up in owner lockout, not athlete strike.

  • ToxTox I kill threads Pharezon's human garbage heapRegistered User regular
    Goose! wrote:
    Probably none. Strikes haven't happened in a long time. Most labor disputes among pro sports these days wind up in owner lockout, not athlete strike.

    Yeah but that just goes to show you how pro-union this country has become! The laws all favor the people playing a game, not the handful of people risking their hard-earned fortunes to provide a venue for these athletes to express their talents!

    or something. slash-tinfoil

    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    James Dean was the actor, Jimmy Dean was in the sausage business.

    James Deen is both an actor AND in the sausage business.
    Secret Satans! Post | Gaming Wishlist | General Wishlist
    Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • LegbaLegba Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Legba wrote:
    You know that thing you do where you pretend you're turning a crank to roll up your middle finger

    I am doing that but with my thumb

    in fact, with both of my thumbs

    How can you crank both thumbs at the same time? What are you cranking with?

    her prehensile lady dong

    god, you know nothing of the female body

    Who knew Kegel exercises would work so well!

    Legba on
  • SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Can my Satan please get me a permanent fix for headaches?

  • FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Sheri wrote:
    Can my Satan please get me a permanent fix for headaches?

    Your wish is granted.

    Executioners_Axe.jpg

  • BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    Keith wrote:
    There's a call here for Swarley
    my kitten is named Swarley...we are just about to go to the vet for shots!!!! woo!

  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    BEAST! wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    There's a call here for Swarley
    my kitten is named Swarley...we are just about to go to the vet for shots!!!! woo!

    Do you sometimes call it Swarles Barkley?

  • MoosehatIVMoosehatIV Registered User regular
    ceres wrote:
    !!!!!
    Spoiler:

    Thank you! <3


    Hooray! Everything made it in one piece.

    I now dub Ceres the super sleuth of the forums. Go forth and solve all of the mysteries.

  • BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    Keith wrote:
    BEAST! wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    There's a call here for Swarley
    my kitten is named Swarley...we are just about to go to the vet for shots!!!! woo!

    Do you sometimes call it Swarles Barkley?
    I usually call him Bob Swarley, mon.

  • StaleStale Registered User regular
    Sheri wrote:
    Can my Satan please get me a permanent fix for headaches?

    Semen. lots of it.

    easysig2.jpg
  • HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    Stale wrote:
    Sheri wrote:
    Can my Satan please get me a permanent fix for headaches?

    Semen. lots of it.

    Orally or by suppository?

  • StaleStale Registered User regular
    I'll just send him my old flip phone. Not only antique but Korean and thus double-useless.
    Legba wrote:
    You know that thing you do where you pretend you're turning a crank to roll up your middle finger

    I am doing that but with my thumb

    in fact, with both of my thumbs

    How can you crank both thumbs at the same time? What are you cranking with?

    her prehensile lady dong

    god, you know nothing of the female body

    Whew, glad you saved me having to give the anatomy lesson there. Bet Legba feels awkward!

    I would hope so

    you didn't even wanna get into trying to explain womb talons to him

    easysig2.jpg
  • StaleStale Registered User regular
    Hunter wrote:
    Stale wrote:
    Sheri wrote:
    Can my Satan please get me a permanent fix for headaches?

    Semen. lots of it.

    Orally or by suppository?

    I recommend a 3cc oral dosage per every 30 mins for 8 hours. A 6cc suppository dosage every 20 mins for 12 hours.

    easysig2.jpg
  • The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    stale you marvelous bastard

  • sarukunsarukun Gornlord Interplanetary InsanitariumRegistered User regular
    ceres wrote:
    !!!!!
    Spoiler:

    Thank you! <3

    Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.


    (b'.')b

  • sarukunsarukun Gornlord Interplanetary InsanitariumRegistered User regular
    Okami wrote:
    Work has been such bullshit today. I got in at 5:30 this morning and worked damn near seven hours before I was able to even have a break, just constant running back and forth, taking care of dogs, grooming, etc. and just barely got off just before four. I am worn out and agitated as hell.

    I get home, realize I still have my mail key on me from the other night so I figure "hell, why not, there probably isn't anything but more credit card offers but I might as well look". First thing my eyes lock on when I open? A parcel box key! I gasp, oh what could it be? I unlock the door to find a small box from amazon and I basically make this face

    HoRji.jpg

    My excitement grows, as I gather my other mail and take it all inside.
    Spoiler:

    Fabulous, fabulous giftage.

    Gonna go add Mission Hill to my wish list so I don't forget that it exists.

  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Oh my God that's wonderful

  • chrishallett83chrishallett83 Hi! Registered User regular
    Stale wrote:
    Hunter wrote:
    Stale wrote:
    Sheri wrote:
    Can my Satan please get me a permanent fix for headaches?

    Semen. lots of it.

    Orally or by suppository?

    I recommend a 3cc oral dosage per every 30 mins for 8 hours. A 6cc suppository dosage every 20 mins for 12 hours.

    Damn! She's going to be busy...

    terriblepostsigpic.jpg
    AusPAX tickets get [X] Accomodation get [X] Plane tickets get [ ] Goodie giftbags made [ ]
  • OkamiOkami On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular
    Yaaaaaaaay managed to take lunch in time to hit the post office, apparently I misread the notecard and there was only one package at the post office. The postal worker was kind of a dick about it since it seems the only reason they had it was because the place it shipped from mis-weighed it and didn't pay the full postage.
    Spoiler:

    SATAN WISHLIST | SATAN POST | XBLive: OkiWolf | SS FC: 4727-0166-2556
    cFxn7.jpg
  • sarukunsarukun Gornlord Interplanetary InsanitariumRegistered User regular
    Second wave is out.

    My Satanee actually did me a favor, and helped me find some exceptionally rad gifts for my new Brother-In-Law. I will thank them fully when secrecy is no longer required.

  • ZonugalZonugal Freelance Bio-Exorcist Adam Maitland's Model TownRegistered User regular
    So three of my eight gifts arrived here. When all eight arrive I can wrap them up and send them out to my satanee.

    Woo!

    Beetlejuice_sig.jpg
  • MarthMarth Contemplative Kermit Registered User regular
    Okami wrote:
    Yaaaaaaaay managed to take lunch in time to hit the post office, apparently I misread the notecard and there was only one package at the post office. The postal worker was kind of a dick about it since it seems the only reason they had it was because the place it shipped from mis-weighed it and didn't pay the full postage.
    Spoiler:

    You're very welcome!

    There should be one more thing there, the package tracking hasn't updated since it said out for delivery so I assume it went to the post office.

    Steam Xbox Live LoL: SadSchaub
  • OkamiOkami On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular
    Marth wrote:
    You're very welcome!

    There should be one more thing there, the package tracking hasn't updated since it said out for delivery so I assume it went to the post office.

    Last package arrived safe! It was sitting in my mail box, instead of at the post office.
    Spoiler:

    SATAN WISHLIST | SATAN POST | XBLive: OkiWolf | SS FC: 4727-0166-2556
    cFxn7.jpg
  • Goose!Goose! Yeah I wrote that Its called I Wanna Rock Your Body (till the break of dawn)Registered User regular
    My Satanee should be receiving their package Monday, or so sayeth Amazon.

  • MarthMarth Contemplative Kermit Registered User regular
    Okami wrote:
    Marth wrote:
    You're very welcome!

    There should be one more thing there, the package tracking hasn't updated since it said out for delivery so I assume it went to the post office.

    Last package arrived safe! It was sitting in my mail box, instead of at the post office.
    Spoiler:

    Great succcess

    thumbsupedit.jpg

    Steam Xbox Live LoL: SadSchaub
  • VivixenneVivixenne aDAWRable! Registered User regular
    there's some great gift-giving going on this year, guys

    I am impressed

  • godmodegodmode Nooo-ooo-ooo... That ain't dancin', SallyRegistered User regular
    Most definitely. Glad I got in on it this year.

  • chrishallett83chrishallett83 Hi! Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    There are multiple packages winging their way to my Satan as we speak - all I have to do now is figure out something to get them that is quintessentially West Australian, and will remind them everytime they look at it that they live in the wrong place and should move here because W.A. is the best place in the universe... Any ideas, people?

    chrishallett83 on
    terriblepostsigpic.jpg
    AusPAX tickets get [X] Accomodation get [X] Plane tickets get [ ] Goodie giftbags made [ ]
  • WeaverWeaver send help pirates have meRegistered User regular
    Sheri wrote:
    Can my Satan please get me a permanent fix for headaches?

    I don't know if there's anywhere down there that will give Javen neckrub lessons.

    ProfessionalandCommander_zps6c326307.jpg
  • LegbaLegba Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    There are multiple packages winging their way to my Satan as we speak - all I have to do now is figure out something to get them that is quintessentially West Australian, and will remind them everytime they look at it that they live in the wrong place and should move here because W.A. is the best place in the universe... Any ideas, people?

    Well whatever you do, don't send plut any Tim Tams.

    Legba on
This discussion has been closed.