As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Occupy Hell: How come 1% of the forumers get 99% of the gifts?! [Secret Satans]

• ShimShamShimSham Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Dear Satan,

I'm back home from my week long trip. The chances of a package being stolen off my doorstep have dropped from "certainly," to "so you're saying there's a chance."

ShimSham on
    QcGKhPm.jpg
  • TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    I need to wait for my next paycheck for gift-buying which is a whole 2 weeks out. Even then I need to prioritize so my family/girlfriend get stuff by the 25th and thus I need to apologize to my Satan because they probably will not get their gift until January and will be waiting in agony until then when all the more-awesome posters are sending out great gifts early.

I will try to make it up to you.

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    you know what to do

• TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    …send Keith a message?

• OminousLozengeOminousLozenge Registered User regular
    ShimSham wrote:
    Dear Satan,

I'm back home from my week long trip. The chances of a package being stolen off my doorstep have dropped from "certainly," to "so you're saying there's a chance."

Damn, now you've got me concerned about my Satanee's package. It was "delivered" on Friday, which is to say probably left on the stoop and abandoned to the cruel vicissitudes of fate.

Sometimes I have ideas for things.
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    @Kusuguttai I hit a snag and will be mailing that package I was talking about tomorrow now.

The snag?

Let's just say that while shopping, I found things. And instead of getting a guaranteed 3 more presents from me before Christmas with the package, you'll now be getting 6. 8-)

• That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    For my Satanee and Shambleree. I probably won't be able to get gifts out until January as I had a lot of unexpected expenses this month :(

So please don't panic. I won't be deadbeating.

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • StaleStale Registered User regular
    Damn Irish

easysig2.jpg
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    "Unexpected expenses"

Whiskey.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    my bar tab came in

7656367.jpg
  • BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    Tonkka wrote:
    "Unexpected expenses"

Whiskey.
    his tolerance went up so he had to buy more than expected!!!! you should be congratulating him!

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Something something Angela's Ashes.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Sinead O'Connor concert

potato famine

7656367.jpg
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    Keith wrote:
    Sinead O'Connor concert
    a good drunk is hard to find

• OkamiOkami On the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular
    I'm pretty much having to wait until my check on the 7th for the same reason, in the mean time though, I have some homemade aspects to my gift that I can work on instead.

I'm hoping to have everything ready to send out just before I leave on my vacation next month.

• Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    my satanee's gonna be gettin they stuff on wednesday! hope they like it

Skull Man on
  • Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    Satanee should be expecting a veritable bouquet of portable gaming goodies by the end of next week.

• Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    daggg sounds like a lucky duck!

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    I should get the last five items tomorrow and than I should be able to ship the whole thing Tuesday.

Aww yeah!

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    T-Diddles gifted me The Binding of Issac on Steam, which I am pretty sure I will hate to play because it is so punishing but have no choice but to love because it is fair dripping with style and good game design and conceptual flair that I have already dreamt of making cow eyes from afar at the creators.

<sigh> Unrequited love. Thank you TDOT!

• SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    Dangit, gotta find some place that has a reasonably priced 4-pack of AA batteries. Wal Mart has 8-packs for $6, but no regular 4-packs. Then I stop at Toys R Us and they have Duracell 4-packs but they're $5 anyway. Eh, I'll either find something or just get my Satanee an 8-pack.

Gotta have something to power that giant dildo I'm getting them!

Can't wait, Schide.

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • OkamiOkami On the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular
    if I remember right, Costco sells their brand of batteries for a pretty damn good price, but they are bulk packages and I haven't been to a Costco in a few years.

• nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    Kusu is gonna have to put out a LOT for @Sweeney Tom

nevillexmassig1.png
    edited November 2011
    neville wrote:

You don't even know, bro

Wait till you see the stuff he gets 8-)

Sweeney Tom on
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    neville wrote:

You don't even know, bro

i want stuff :<

nevillexmassig1.png
    I may need to have someone send my satanee a message.....I'm fairly worried at this point...5 days with no word is a bit yuck

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    BEAST! wrote:
    I may need to have someone send my satanee a message.....I'm fairly worried at this point...5 days with no word is a bit yuck

PM me, I can do go-between duties.

Edit: Wait, that's a terrible idea, then if they read the thread they'll know.

Disregard me, I am the dumb.

Fyndir on
    sweeney tom send me all presents

7656367.jpg
    neville wrote:
    neville wrote:

You don't even know, bro

You know the CDs that are on your wishlist?

I could probably provide them actually.

And by that I mean burn them all onto blank CDs and mail them.

Because I love Smashing Pumpkins and REM and want all of the physical copies of all of their material all to myself.

• godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    People that need go-betweens for checking on gift reception: Why not talk to Neville and Usagi since they're the "moderators" of the Sataning? They already know just about everyone's Satan anyhow.

• George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    neville wrote:
    neville wrote:

You don't even know, bro

send keith a message

sweeney tom, buy me a pony

7656367.jpg
  • AeytherAeyther Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    My satanee should get their gift this week, I can't wait!

Aeyther on
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    PinkiePieFIMpv_300_L_collec-jcg.jpg

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • TheidarTheidar Registered User regular
    Oh shit, just got back to the apartment and two huge boxs were waiting there for me.

Thank you Satan, I will post pics tomorrow.

Gamertag: Theidar
    Wii Friend Code: 0072 4984 2399 2126
    PSN ID : Theidar
    Facebook
    Behold the annhilation of the extraterrestrial and the rise of the machines.
    Hail Satan!
    WISHLIST
  • LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    For what it's worth, to the person sending something to me, when it gets here it'll be in the form of a note from the post office waiting for me when I come home from work at night, so I can pick it up at the post office the following day. There'll probably be a day or two delay between the package arriving and me getting it.

Mind you, I'll probably post a very excited note the moment I get the "it has arrived" note, so...

Legba on
    PinkiePieFIMpv_300_L_collec-jcg.jpg

caulk bite don't be silly

I can't eat that

7656367.jpg
    Can't?

Or won't

This discussion has been closed.