Options

[Steam] Winter is Over.

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Also, YNaB is available on their website free for college students iirc.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    last call for these, they all end today! I've had a great fun year here in the PA forums; I've been a long-time lurker but this past year have become a lot more active, winning and creating contests, posting comic book fanboyisms on GV forums, and these final giveaways of the year are to show my appreciation for all you guys and gals ;D

signature.png
    signature.png
    signature.png
    signature.png
    signature.png
    signature.png
    signature.png
    signature.png
    signature.png
    signature.png
    signature.png
    signature.png

• Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    So thanks(?) to @jclast for a copy of "Secret of the Magic Crystals - Soundtrack and Coloring Book" which is apparently DLC for my ponies to let me listen to the music while at work and color in my own ponies. It came with the request to color a pony.

I assure you by the end of this weekend I'll have posted some creations - but tonight is the Third Annual Lohan Family New Year's Board Game Extravaganza so I won't be on the PC for awhile.

• Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    Not knowing how the coloring book actually works it's my hope that this is a gift for the entire forum.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    It's a real shock booting up an EA game from scratch when while acclimatised to typical indie fare - about 9 loading screens, several unskippable cutscenes and two logins later, I'm finally racing in NFS Hot Pursuit for less than two minutes aaaand more loading screens.

TeeMan on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    And @Ed Gruberman‌ follows up my pony coloring book with a copy of Minimum for FNG! Thanks - I always look forward to Fridays!

It was also a pretty exciting email on a day where I'm sitting in a cubicle basically getting paid to listen to Kanye and have customers not call/email me.

• Options
    heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    Wait...Coloring book?

Oh. It's just DLC for ponies. I was REALLY hoping that Color a Dinosaur was on steam now.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    Polaritie wrote: »
    Also, YNaB is available on their website free for college students iirc.

I was just looking back into that, and it says that you email them and they'll give you a key that's 'valid until the end of the calendar year'.

So I'm probably going to wait a bit and then double-check to see if they're still offering it for 2015.

(That and I have to remember what counts as proof of my registration in college.)

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    Ed GrubermanEd Gruberman Registered User regular
    And @Ed Gruberman‌ follows up my pony coloring book with a copy of Minimum for FNG! Thanks - I always look forward to Fridays!

It was also a pretty exciting email on a day where I'm sitting in a cubicle basically getting paid to listen to Kanye and have customers not call/email me.

I should say that @talus9952 helped facilitate it so a big thank you to him, oh master of the steam trading.

steam_sig.png

SteamID: edgruberman GOG Galaxy: EdGruberman
  • Options

I should say that @talus9952 helped facilitate it so a big thank you to him, oh master of the steam trading.

Well, thanks to both of you!

• Options
    Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    Few more hours of work ...

... then a 4 day weekend. Second one in a row. Woo!

Life is good. Bring on the games!

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I'll be playing Fantasy Life tonight and tomorrow then going back into work on Friday to do fuck-all.

• Options
    destroyah87destroyah87 They/Them Preferred: She/Her - Please UseRegistered User regular

Are you going to play another round of the terrible horrible awful thing over the long weekend?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MasumeMasume Creator Caprica, FloridaRegistered User regular
    Grats to Jazzmx5 for winning Waking Mars, friend request sent. Repost for remaining.

signature.png

signature.png

Today will kind of suck, got a call from hospice so not too much time left. :\

3DS Code - 5370-0463-9307
    Wii U - 'Nocero'
    XBox ID - therealmasume
    PS4 ID - realmasume
  • Options

Are you going to play another round of the terrible horrible awful thing over the long weekend?

Yeah. The goddamn Derek/Dina path because you monsters said so.

I'm thinking of doing a screenshot LP for that one. But I am horrible at writing OPs so I don't know how to start it/set it up/etc. Don't suppose anyone wants to help me with that part? :biggrin:

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
  • Options
    bloodatonementbloodatonement Registered User regular

Yeah. The goddamn Derek/Dina path because you monsters said so.

I'm thinking of doing a screenshot LP for that one. But I am horrible at writing OPs so I don't know how to start it/set it up/etc. Don't suppose anyone wants to help me with that part? :biggrin:

4 days off? Do a 92 hour live stream.

...for the children or something.

Zdy0pmg.jpg
    Steam ID: Good Life
  • Options
    bloodatonementbloodatonement Registered User regular
    What's the word on Shadow of Mordor DLC? Is the Season Pass solid? It's 50% off at Bundle Stars

Zdy0pmg.jpg
    Steam ID: Good Life
  • Options
    BeryllineBerylline One Tiara to rule them all Registered User regular
    Thank you so very much to @HyphyKezzy for Back to Sleep! <3
    8mRmwIq.png

Another huge thanks to @CorriganX for another awesome item in GW2 that will help me to combat my overstuffed inventory (my greatest nemesis in that game)! <3

Finally, whenever YNaB goes on sale, I usually write a near-novel of a post talking about how much I like it. Enough people have it now that they've already taken care of that. :) So, just consider me adding a voice to the chorus of how great it is. (I was not living paycheck-to-paycheck before using it, but it's still been a great help.) If you get it, consider taking some of their free classes that teach you how to use it. It'll help you to get the most out of the program. (They do give away a free copy at the end of each class, too, so if you can't afford the program, you have a small chance to win one.)

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Zavian wrote: »
    last call for these, they all end today! I've had a great fun year here in the PA forums; I've been a long-time lurker but this past year have become a lot more active, winning and creating contests, posting comic book fanboyisms on GV forums, and these final giveaways of the year are to show my appreciation for all you guys and gals ;D

signature.png

You people do realize that you're all announcing you don't have Bleed yet, right?

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    Polaritie wrote: »
    Zavian wrote: »

signature.png

You people do realize that you're all announcing you don't have Bleed yet, right?

The hare and hart
    do their part;
    feed the hunter
    through their blunder.

• Options
    KarozKaroz Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    What's the word on Shadow of Mordor DLC? Is the Season Pass solid? It's 50% off at Bundle Stars

The Guardians of the Flaming Eye I have only done one and it provides a greater challenge (at least early on if you aren't a pro player) and some really nice runes so it is a good if small edition. I believe they are the Confrontations labeled on the map.
    Trial of War challenges is a fun leader board driven way of doing a set goals and maximizing points with a generated nemesis group for each playthrough. They range from 20 minutes to an hour. Fun, but naturally not story driven.
    Lord of the Hunt is a fun edition with new beasty action and Torvin. Pads out the story a bit and gives some unique versatility to some skills although sadly it is locked in to the DLC. Completely new nemesis group as well.
    The Bright Lord isn't out yet but I imagine it will be as solid as LotH.

Overall if you want more SoM action, go ahead and grab it especially at that price.

Karoz on
  • Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular

Lord of the hunt is 50% more Shadow of Mordor. It's a third set of warchiefs, side missions, and story bits that also includes new creatures. The only bummer is that the warchiefs are static so you won't be able to (or I couldn't anyway) command low-level guys to infiltrate a warchief's band of bodyguards or brand a warchief and have him attack a rival warchief as the high-level encounters are more scripted. That being said, the high-level encounters are great and really serve to encourage you to use the new beasts and their unique abilities.

It may be my favorite bit of DLC since XCOM: Enemy Within because instead of giving me 5 extra hours to a 80 hour game like Bethesda did with Fallout 3 DLC this one is (so far) shaping up to give me 10 extra hours to a 20 hour game. It's on the second map again, but past that it's exactly what I wanted when I completed Nurn, a third set of guys to take out and do this all again.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    übergeekübergeek Sector 2814Registered User regular
    Guess who got his replacement credit card today......after I take care of my market transactions tomorrow, The List will be answered. Mwhahahaha!

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Damn it Steam users. I trusted you to make the right decision. I TRUSTED YOU!

• Options
    KarozKaroz Registered User regular
    edited December 2014

What an upset. But @Pixelated Pixie‌ will be happy.

Edit: Urk and I forgot the quotes...

Karoz on
  • Options
    IsornIsorn Registered User regular

Well I know there are some here who approve of this choice very much.

• Options
    Descendant XDescendant X Skyrim is my god now. Outpost 31Registered User regular
    Berylline wrote: »
    Thank you so very much to @HyphyKezzy for Back to Sleep! <3
    8mRmwIq.png

Another huge thanks to @CorriganX for another awesome item in GW2 that will help me to combat my overstuffed inventory (my greatest nemesis in that game)! <3

Finally, whenever YNaB goes on sale, I usually write a near-novel of a post talking about how much I like it. Enough people have it now that they've already taken care of that. :) So, just consider me adding a voice to the chorus of how great it is. (I was not living paycheck-to-paycheck before using it, but it's still been a great help.) If you get it, consider taking some of their free classes that teach you how to use it. It'll help you to get the most out of the program. (They do give away a free copy at the end of each class, too, so if you can't afford the program, you have a small chance to win one.)

I should have a look at some of their classes. I need to move past balancing at the end of the pay period and really getting at least one paycheque ahead. How long do the classes usually run for?

Garry: I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time I'd rather not spend the rest of the winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH!
  • Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    I bought a budget! Enablers!

• Options
    DaringDirkDaringDirk Daddy CEO Oakland, CARegistered User regular
    Karoz wrote: »

What an upset. But Pixelated Pixie will be happy.

Edit: Urk and I forgot the quotes...

That's cool, at least you edited them out for future quoters.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    18qq1m1waopp.jpg

Well, that should be a breath of fresh air after "Gender Bender: The Fail"...

I think?

At least, you can't romance the horses. Right?

Thanks @Lindsay Lohan‌! <3<3<3

(monster)

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
  • Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    So, what's up with the Child of Light DLC?

It looks like ... character boosts, primarily?

• Options
    Brutal JBrutal J Sorry! Sorry, I'm sorry. Sorry. Registered User regular
    Re-repost!
    Brutal J wrote: »
    Giveaways! Giveaways! Giveaways!

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

Ends on the greatest day of the year, New Years Day!

• Options
    At least, you can't romance the horses. Right?

That bit of DLC was...poorly received.

• Options
    It looks like the coloring book DLC is printable PDFs for coloring. So looking forward to getting home to print my copies.

• Options
    I'm totally going to color one (if I can find any crayons around the house) and upload a pic. :razz:

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
  • Options
    KalnaurKalnaur I See Rain . . . Centralia, WARegistered User regular
    So yesterday FFVII was on the frontpage for daily. This morning FFXIII took it's place. Gee, I wonder why . . . :razz:

I make art things! deviantART: Kalnaur ::: Origin: Kalnaur ::: UPlay: Kalnaur
  • Options
    IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    Incoming transmission detected!

iHtrXnk.jpg

Thanks very much to the incomparable @HiT BiT‌ for Artemis Spaceship Bridge Simulator! I know @CorriganX was considering some large scale shenanigans around this, possibly in service of the children, at some point. So I'm happy to be prepared to man the helm or analyze some space anomalies or jam the enemy communications. You know, whatever is required.

Thanks very much! <3

Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
  • Options
    Ed GrubermanEd Gruberman Registered User regular
    Iolo wrote: »
    Incoming transmission detected!

iHtrXnk.jpg

Thanks very much to the incomparable @HiT BiT‌ for Artemis Spaceship Bridge Simulator! I know @CorriganX was considering some large scale shenanigans around this, possibly in service of the children, at some point. So I'm happy to be prepared to man the helm or analyze some space anomalies or jam the enemy communications. You know, whatever is required.

Thanks very much! <3

This made me picture Captain Picard, standing on the bridge, and telling someone he needs to throw the meatballs in the slow cooker. Thank you for this image. I am happy now :)

steam_sig.png

SteamID: edgruberman GOG Galaxy: EdGruberman
  • Options
    HiT BiTHiT BiT 🍒 Fresh, straight from Pac-man's Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    The Every Monday Gala Bundle is just $1 during the next 48h:
    • Stick it to The Man! (Steam)*
    • Amerzone The Explorer’s Legacy (Steam)
    • Nostradamus The Last Prophecy (Steam)
    • Heileen 2 The Hands Of Fate (Steam)*
    • Leviathan The Last Day of the Decade (Steam)*
    • Return to Mysterious Island 2 (Steam)
    • Salammbô Battle for Carthage (Steam)
    • White Noise Online (Steam)*
    *game with cards

HiT BiT on
  • Options
    IsornIsorn Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    HiT BiT wrote: »
    The Every Monday Gala Bundle is just $1 during the next 48h:
    • Stick it to The Man! (Steam)*
    • Amerzone The Explorer’s Legacy (Steam)
    • Nostradamus The Last Prophecy (Steam)
    • Heileen 2 The Hands Of Fate (Steam)*
    • Leviathan The Last Day of the Decade (Steam)*
    • Return to Mysterious Island 2 (Steam)
    • Salammbô Battle for Carthage (Steam)
    • White Noise Online (Steam)*
    *game with cards

It is somewhat annoying when indiegala pulls stunts like that. Monday it was $1.89 and they said that the price of the bundle would go up after 24 hours heh. Same with last weeks bundle.

Isorn on
This discussion has been closed.