Options

Attention: the protomen still exist! cover album available now!

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    I died hungry
    does this mean I'll be hungry forever?

just a hungry ghost wanderin' around Nashville
    trying to eat food and it just falls right through me

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Yes

Basically you'll be the Slimer of Nashville

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Well, a man's gotta have something to aspire to

• Options
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    I've also come into possession of a rather hefty collection of.... yeah, let's go ahead and call it fanfiction, that a couple of fans typed up and printed out and actually gave to the band as a gift along with some art

The art's actually kinda cool
    The fanfic.......

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    we're going to need a PDF of that fanfic

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    I'm about to go have lunch with some of the band and we're going to read through some of it
    The girl wrote an introduction that seems really earnest and like she's very excited to be part of their fandom, and I think I'd feel bad posting it up here for everyone to poke fun at

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    My jealousy, GG... aghhhh

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    I mean unless you guys really want to read a story about Light and Emily's first date

• Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    Is that even a question?

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    now I want a cover album of them doing journey.

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    I cannot in good conscience upload PDFs of these fanfics

I will, however, happily livestream a dramatic reading of them
    it will have to be tonight though, while I'm still loopy from the drive and the energy drinks and the beer I'm about to drink so @Antimatter and @Lost Salient and @Speed Racer and all the rest of you get in here

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    i am here

• Options
    Ok hold on while I figure out Livestream

• Options
    edited April 2013
    I have no idea how this works
    how do I stream from a webcam

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    wait do I want ustream for this?

• Options
  • Options
    in chat

• Options
    @Speed Racer get up in this

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
  • Options
  • Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    We made it a page and a half

Kill us

Please

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    It's a good thing you all got out when you did because you missed the part where Wily rapes Emily before he has the robot kill her
    I wish I was lying about that

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
  • Options
    you know i almost thought to myself "hey maybe it's kinda mean to mock this stuff"

no

no

now i know lampooning is justified

• Options
    You guys bailed and I was still gonna keep going if Goatmon was down
    But I read ahead a few paragraphs and just dropped the pages
    Shut down the channel, delete the recording, salt the earth

• Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    Ahahaha god dammit Geth.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    They really need to throw in some parameters for stuff that will prevent geth from liking them

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    I assumed geth was only in it for the 'kill all humans' part of that post

At least I hope soooo :/

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    Aww fuck I had already fallen asleep. Awful.

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    It was awful

• Options
    But I love awful!

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    I could give you a private reading

• Options
    Actually I'm honestly not sure I could

• Options
    Wow. That bad, huh.

I can't believe I missed it due to my insane love of sleep.

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    I'll think about it

• Options
    Well mull it over for a while, I gotta go to sleep all over again now

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    Okay you lucky down-under sons of bitches, you got some robots comin'
    Firstly, I'd like to thank everyone that was able to make it to our show with Andrew W.K. in Covington a few weeks ago. And also a big thanks to Andrew W.K. for having us. It couldn't have been more fun. Well, ok. It could have been more fun. There was no slip n' slide. Even still, it was just about as fun as it could have been without a slip n' slide, so I'd say it was a mostly successful party time.

JULY AND BEYOND
    So in early July we'll be driving our way West to hop on a plane in LA that goes to the fancy upside down world of Australia, AU. It looks like we'll be playing some rock and roll shows on our way out there, so get your asses ready Southwest. Since we're on a mission to get to Aus, we only have a handful of US shows to announce, but we may have a few more pop up on the way there and back (keep an eye on our Facebook, Twitter and Tour pages). With that being said... do all you LA people remember that last Roxy show? It was absolutely nutballs. Well, get ready, because here comes round 2. You seriously don't want to miss this one. We'll also be making our way back to the lovely hot land of Phoenix (joined by our good friends, The Minibosses and Mega Ran) and the glorious whale's vagina, San Diego (joined by our good enemies, The Megas). And just added a couple of days ago is the always luxurious Austin, TX (joined by our Texan brothers, Urizen) at the even more luxurious Red 7. If you live in the affected areas (or know someone there), start spreading the news!

As most of you already know, PAX Australia has been sold out for quite a while now. And I know most of you have shorted out your computers with all your cry baby tears falling into your keyboards. Well, you can now stop crying all over your valuable electronics. I've got good news. Now that we've finally got them booked, we can officially announce that we have a couple other shows in Melbourne right after PAX. We're playing Act I on the 23rd and Act II on the 24th at Evelyn Hotel (along with some other tough jams). Not only that, but we'll be making our way up the coast to Sydney so we can play a couple (or few) shows there before jumping on a plane to head back to the States. The Sydney shows won't be Act I and Act II, but don't fret… every show we play in Australia will have drastically different set list, so do your best to make it to all of them, because you won't see the same thing twice (also, who knows if we'll ever be allowed to come back??!)!

And to celebrate our first trip down there, we decided to put together the most appropriate T-shirt design we could think of (that's one bad ass kangaroo).

protoauswhite-mockup.pngprotoausblack-mockup.png

This limited run of Protomen Australian Summer Camp ringer T-shirts is being printed only in Australia. If there are any left over when it's time to head back to the US, we'll drop them off at our new Australian online store for worldwide sale (we'll also have Australia specific versions of some of our other existing designs, as well... more on that later). Now, I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, "... but, Commander B. Hawkins, it's Winter in Australia right now. You can't have Summer Camp in the winter." Shut your mouth. I don't want to hear any of your backtalk. We say when it's summer camp time. And when we go to Australia, it's gonna be summer camp time. Deal with it. We'll just call it the the WinterSummer Tour 2013.

Also, we're extremely happy to announce that we'll be joined by our good friend MC Frontalot on every one of our Australian shows! Tell everyone you've ever known… and then tell all the strangers you've never known. We'll need all the support you can muster.

JULY
    09th - Austin, TX - Red 7 *ALL AGES*
    11th - Phoenix, AZ - Pub Rock *ALL AGES*
    12th - San Diego, CA - Soma *ALL AGES*
    13th - Los Angeles, CA - The Roxy *ALL AGES*
    19th – Melbourne, AUS – PAX Aus (no show/hanging out)
    20th – Melbourne, AUS – PAX Aus (show day)
    21st – Melbourne, AUS – PAX Aus (no show/hanging out)
    23rd - Melbourne, AU - Evelyn Hotel (Act I) *+18*
    24th - Melbourne, AU - Evelyn Hotel (Act II) *+18*
    25th - Sydney, AU - The Bald Faced Eagle (tickets on sale soon)
    28th - Sydney, AU - Annandale Hotel (tickets on sale soon)

TO EVERYONE ELSE
    I know pretty much all of the mailers as of late have been mostly just show and/or tour announcements (and most of you probably don't live in the affected areas), but we've got some other kinds of fancy announcements (not Act III, not yet...) coming pretty soon, so hang in there.

We're gonna meet John Farnham, Olivia Newton John, Icehouse, and AC/DC!!! (not really)

-Commander

• Options
    Ugh, cleaning out my apartment and it looks like I still have those fanfics the girl left at the show
    I wish I had a giant Raiders-style warehouse to stick these in and lose forever

• Options
    CosCos Registered User regular
    Word is they survived the trip to Australia, thankfully. Considering their buses, those odds were not in their favor.

• Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Ugh, cleaning out my apartment and it looks like I still have those fanfics the girl left at the show
    I wish I had a giant Raiders-style warehouse to stick these in and lose forever

Have you tried fire?