As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[D&D 4E PbP] Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC (The Curse was MAN! What a TWEEST!)

• Options
    KayKay What we need... Is a little bit of PANIC.Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    We only have 24.5 hours to wait, then? My torment will be shorter than I expected!

Kay on
    ew9y0DD.png
    3DS FCode: 1993-7512-8991
  • Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I think thats 1 pm PST, so more like 5 hours.

But I agree, less tortured waiting.

Brody on
    "I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Oops. I get 8 and 3 mixed up, and so I have frequent bouts of confusion where PST= GMT-3.

Also, I totally thought today was Friday, which only added to the confusion.

Brody on
    "I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

• Options
    SakutianSakutian Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Alright a nice bump in deadline, the suspense is killing me.

Sakutian on
    My Games

Dresden Files RPG- Dumb Luck

Playing Phillip Hess in Motor City Blues

GM of M&M "And Justice For All."
    GM of Dresden Files Low Life
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Into the Unknown
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Lost Hope- Concluded
    GM of Star Wars Sagas the Dark Times- Concluded.
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Jabba's Palace- Concluded due to injury.
    Bart Allen/ The Flash in M&M Metropolis- Concluded.
    Koyi Disturbances in the Force- Concluded.
    Jessup Owlbeard Forge of the Dawn Titan- Withdrawn due to injury.
    Sal Mander In the Shadow of Zeus- Concluded.
    Zevoto in Out in the Black- Withdrawn due to injury.
    GM of Wyvern Watch
    Berru Secune in Rise of the Jedi
  • Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Indeed.

In other news, i actually learned that the previously mentioned Battlemind is a real thing recently. AND DWARVES ARE ACTUALLY GOOD AT IT. If i ever find an IRL 4e campaign, im going braining.

Zombie Hero on
    Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Indeed.

In other news, i actually learned that the previously mentioned Battlemind is a real thing recently. AND DWARVES ARE ACTUALLY GOOD AT IT. If i ever find an IRL 4e campaign, im going braining.

You could try and find a place doing a game for National D&D Day in March, they should have a premade Battlemind character you could test out.

Sakutian on
    My Games

GM of Wyvern Watch
  • Options
    firemanfredfiremanfred Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Who is this mystical Green Witch, and how did she come to control the space-time continuum?

firemanfred on
    tepvoy5.png
    Spaceships are better than relationships
  • Options
    TiamatZTiamatZ Ghost puns The Banette of my existenceRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    As promised, here's the current list of submissions so far:

Leaders:
    Nistal Tivana, Human Bard (Sakutian) Post
    Sevren Balducci: Shadar Kai Artificer (firemanfred) Post
    Gunson Ward, Human Cleric (astrobstrd) Post

Controllers:
    Selena "Canary" Mediore, Changeling Wizard (REG Rysk) Post
    Basi Gastuca, Human Wizard (FelixSomethingSomething) Post

Strikers:
    Rothril Shadowmane, Gnoll Assassin (SnowSquall) Post
    Roscoe Alestorm: Human Rogue (Woogity) Post
    Blossom Stillwater, Elf Monk (Dac) Post
    Mag, Human Avenger (adventfalls) Post
    Mawl Immall, Gnoll Barbarian (dresdenphile) Post
    Rickard de'Lei, Half-elf Warlock (Brody) Post
    Varis Lorenthi, Elf Ranger (Delmain) Post

Defenders:
    Bob, Warforged Fighter (Banana-Man) Post
    Levyk Swanherd, Plaguesoul Genasi Paladin (Carnarvon) Post
    Tagrid Iceblood, Dwarf Swordmage (Zombie Hero) Post
    Atherton Kess, Human Swordmage (Kay) Post

Lots 'o Strikers so far...

TiamatZ on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Humans like woah:

Humans: 6
    Gnolls, Elves: 2
    Everything else: 1

I had no idea that they were so popular. (Small sample size, though)

Zombie Hero on
    Steam
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I dunno, we've got Shadar Kai, Warforged, Dwarf, Changeling, Gnoll, Elf, Half-Elf, and Genasi represented. Pretty diverse, but yeah there are a lot of humans.

firemanfred on
    tepvoy5.png
  • Options
    WoogityWoogity Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I dont think the sample is too far off, humans are the most diverse race and esp at lvl 1 the extra powers and feats make them pretty strong. Im surprised we have 2 gnolls i think they would be fun to rp, im playing a minotaur in my rl game now, big hulking monsters are fun from time to time.

Woogity on
    Rad Anvilspit hp 23/29 surge value 7 surges 1/10 17:ac 16:fort 12: ref 13: will

Henry Teach, human cutthroat

the game assassino_O
  • Options
    FelixSomethingSomethingFelixSomethingSomething Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Yeah I tend to shy away from humans but they're so versatile, and the extra at-will is great for controllers.

FelixSomethingSomething on
  • Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Yeah I tend to shy away from humans but they're so versatile, and the extra at-will is great for controllers.

Was that a dig, sir?! I am no good as a controller without having 3 at-wills?! :P

REG Rysk on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Huh? Not at all :P

I was just saying I prefer playing non-humans but in this case it was pretty hard to resist.

• Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Haha, no worries. Just saying because you and me are the only controllers. Do people not like them..?

REG Rysk on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Looking through these backgrounds, Gaedrann has done lots of terrible, terrible things.

Zombie Hero on
    Steam
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I'd very much like to play a Controller, but I had this Defender idea knocking around in my head for a while.

Kay on
    ew9y0DD.png
  • Options
    CarnarvonCarnarvon Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    REG Rysk wrote: »
    Haha, no worries. Just saying because you and me are the only controllers. Do people not like them..?

If we were starting at level 16ish, I would've submitted my Invoker/Avenger-Favored Soul. That way I can rain divine justice down upon my enemies while flying.

Carnarvon on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Looking through these backgrounds, Gaedrann has done lots of terrible, terrible things.

Yeah seriously, he's been busy.

• Options
    edited February 2010
    REG Rysk wrote: »

I love controllers, wizards are my favorite class but I thought I'd try something different this time.

Sakutian on
    My Games

GM of Wyvern Watch
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    So far all I've played has been defenders, and an encounter and a half as an invoker, so I thought I would try a striker.

Brody on

• Options
    Banana-ManBanana-Man Registered User regular
    edited February 2010

Blackmail, prostitution, narcotics -

Yeah, the guy is a jack of all trades bastard.

Banana-Man on
    :shock:
  • Options
    McKidMcKid Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Annibal de Coconas, Halfling Storm Sorcerer

Picture
    33beatz.jpg

Background/Ties to Gaedren Lamm
    Annibal de Coconas was one of the youngest of his score of siblings. He could feel, for as long as he remembers, an inexplicable feeling, an almost imperceptible tugging in his mind. He would not find an answer to this enigma until he left his family for a live of adventures, fuelled by the insatiable and characteristic halfling curiosity and wanderlust.

He travelled where his intuition told him to go: Korsova. There, the little inexplicable feeling became a constant, high-pitched, ringing in his little ears. He started to live in the Shingles, as close as the sky he could. Stealing and pranking, Annibal became friend with the homeless and poor, while his negligible height kept the guards completely unaware of his illegal doings.

Eventually, after many months in the Shingles, his true self finally awakened: during a storm, something inside him exploded, as if he was the storm itself. The thunder boomed when he spoke, and the lightning fell where he gazed.

Armed with his newfound power and a profound desire to help other, he eventually saved a young orphan thief he had befriended. The shocked guards could only watch him flee with the little boy. The young boy, Frederick, now followed him everywhere he went, introducing him to all the young homeless he knew. Quickly, Coconas assembled a gang of human orphans, his new friends in this big city, which he called the Lads. They started to wreak havoc in the Shingles, when they finally caught the attention of Gaedren Lamm.

Aware of the potential of the Lads, who had stolen food and shiny objects everywhere in the Shingles without being caught, he sent his henchmen kidnap the little burglars. They, unsurprisingly succeeded, except for those who went after Annibal, who disappeared after lightning fell on Lamm’s lackeys. Now, de Coconas prepares himself, for he wants to free his comrades from Gaedren Lamm, now treated cruelly and forced to steal for him.

Appearance, mannerisms and personality traits.
    Even for a Halfling, Annibal is small, really small. That, combined with his blond hair and his smooth face, makes him pass for a human child. This resemblance also applies to his personality. After arriving alone in Korsova, Annibal tried to become friends with all the new marvellous people he met. Much to his dismay, the majority of those strangers didn’t even look at him, because he now looked and acted like a child. After living with the Lads, his mindset pretty much solidified in that juvenile state.

However, when he invokes the storm within him, his appearance changes dramatically: he seems to grow, his skin and hair takes a dark blue hue. Evens his voice lower considerably.

De Coconas wears colourful clothes: striped green trousers and a bright scarlet coat. He always has a lot of trinkets in his pocket, and he carries a wooden staff, inscribed with many drawings.

CB Summary
    ====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
    Annibal de Coconas, level 1
    Halfling, Sorcerer
    Spell Source: Storm Magic

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
    Str 11, Con 13, Dex 18, Int 8, Wis 10, Cha 18.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
    Str 11, Con 13, Dex 16, Int 8, Wis 10, Cha 16.

AC: 14 Fort: 11 Reflex: 14 Will: 16
    HP: 25 Surges: 7 Surge Value: 6

TRAINED SKILLS
    Arcana +4, Intimidate +9, Diplomacy +9, Bluff +9

UNTRAINED SKILLS
    Acrobatics +6, Dungeoneering, Endurance +1, Heal, History -1, Insight, Nature, Perception, Religion -1, Stealth +4, Streetwise +4, Thievery +6, Athletics

FEATS
    Level 1: Tempest Magic

POWERS
    Sorcerer at-will 1: Storm Walk
    Sorcerer at-will 1: Lightning Strike
    Sorcerer encounter 1: Thunder Slam
    Sorcerer daily 1: Shocking Magnetism

ITEMS
    Magic Staff +1, Adventurer's Kit, Cloth Armor (Basic Clothing), Bottle of Wine, Fine Clothing, Flask (empty), Flute
    ====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======

I never played a pbp before, but I played on real tabletops. I'm free to post any day, I have pretty much all my evenings and/or my days free to post.

McKid on
  • Options
    SnowSquallSnowSquall Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Added in a picture in my original post. Turns out it's kind of hard to find a good picture of a Gnoll wielding a sword, or a cloak, and nevermind both together. I settled for cropping an awesome picture I found so you can't tell what weapon he's holding.

SnowSquall on
    Quinnten, Human Sorceror [Giant Ants]
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Yeah. I've for the most part given up trying to find pictures of my characters. Too much chaff.

Brody on

• Options
    edited February 2010
    Brody wrote: »
    Yeah. I've for the most part given up trying to find pictures of my characters. Too much chaff.

This is why I use MS Paint for everything. Well, that and the fact that i do not feel like it is uniquely my character if i don't draw it myself. I only wish i had artistic talent. :lol:

Zombie Hero on
    Steam
  • Options
    bladecruiserbladecruiser Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Vashrun Wilderage, Razorclaw Shifter Monk

Picture
    2ibex35.jpg

Background/Ties to Gaedren Lamm
    Vashrun grew up running along the rooftops of Korvosa, the Shingles as the locals call it, and hunting what small animals could be found flying or scurrying about. His family lived a peaceful life, teaching their son the various virtues of being a patient and strong hunter as well as how to interface with the more "civilized" persons in the city in which they lived. While some looked down on his family as nothing more than a pack of animals, they did their best to fit in and try to make a living and provide a stable environment for their son. All was not to be as good and peaceful as they had planned, however.

When Vashrun was out prowling and hunting, a small band of thieves broke into his family's home and were in the middle of sacking the place in search of something when his parents returned. They immediately set about to defend their home, and were killed by the greater number of thieves. When Vashrun returned home and found his family killed, he set out to find out who did it and either bring them to justice or make sure they couldn't hurt anyone again. As the shifter searched and investigated, he learned that the thieves were looking for something that was rumored to be kept by a family of shifters in the area. He had no idea what they might want from the shifters where he lived as they were mostly poor and did hard labor for meager pay and food.

After months of searching and nearly giving up, Vashrun heard a rumor that the thieves were working for someone to find whatever they were looking for and to take it by any means necessary. More digging into this new information revealed that the one that the man responsible for sending the thieves after the mysterious item was Gaedren Lamm. Vashrun had heard the name before and knew that he was some sort of crime lord or gang leader, someone to be extremely cautious around. This only served to motivate the shifter to proceed with his plans for justice.

Appearance, mannerisms and personality traits.
    Unable to completely hide his animalistic nature, Vashrun does at least a semi decent job of keeping himself looking like he grooms himself and knows what personal hygiene is. His facial hair is kept from growing too long, and he sports a stylish goatee with longer sideburns, combining with his wildly spiked hair to give him a predatory look. His eyebrows are longish and he shapes them a little to look like claws. He has three earrings in each ear, one at the top and two in the lobe.

Vashrun rarely wears more than a pair of loose fitting pants, preferring instead to show off his amazingly toned physique and tattooed body. All along his arms, over his chest and back are dull yellow tattooes that are a tribal symbol of stength and combat prowess.

Vashrun looks very much the part of a werewolf that didn't finish a transformation, with pointed ears, spiked hair, and vicious fingernails that are more claws than anything else. He keeps them sharpened and uses them as such when out hunting.

While out and about, Vashrun is not shy about walking up to someone and asking a question if one occurs to him. This is usually not a problem, however sometimes the questions aren't ones you would ask in public and tend to draw looks when the person he asks either refuses to answer or just outright ignores him. Vashrun has always had a problem with controlling his anger and sometimes lashes out when he doesn't immediately understand something, or when something is just "wrong" to him. More than a few times he's been pursued for "attacking locals" when he was merely attempting to save someone or stop a more serious crime from happening.

These negative experiences have colored Vashrun's opinion about civilized rules and the standards which most people in the city live under.

CB Summary
    ====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
    Vashrun Wilderage, level 1
    Razorclaw Shifter, Monk
    Build: Centered Breath Monk
    Monastic Tradition: Centered Breath
    Background: Shifter - Persecution (+2 to Stealth)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
    Str 13, Con 13, Dex 18, Int 10, Wis 16, Cha 10.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
    Str 13, Con 13, Dex 16, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 10.

AC: 16 Fort: 13 Reflex: 15 Will: 14
    HP: 25 Surges: 8 Surge Value: 6

TRAINED SKILLS
    Stealth +13, Acrobatics +11, Athletics +6, Endurance +6, Intimidate +5

UNTRAINED SKILLS
    Arcana, Bluff, Diplomacy, Dungeoneering +3, Heal +3, History, Insight +3, Nature +3, Perception +3, Religion, Streetwise, Thievery +4

FEATS
    Level 1: Berserker's Fury

POWERS
    Monk at-will 1: Crane's Wings
    Monk at-will 1: Dancing Cobra
    Monk encounter 1: Open the Gate of Battle
    Monk daily 1: Whirling Mantis Step

ITEMS
    Monk Unarmed Strike, Magic Ki Focus +1, Cloth Armor (Basic Clothing), Adventurer's Kit, Climber's Kit
    ====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======

I've played for a pair of weeks in an Eberron PBP before the DM had to take off for personal reasons, but other than that, no prior games on the forums. I'm the DM of my RL group, and have been using 4E since it was released, so I've got a good handle of the system as far as rules and how things work goes. At least from a DM's perspective. As far as play time goes, I'm on a computer every day (school, work, and free time) so I'll be good as far as the posting requirements go.

bladecruiser on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    The deadline is swiftly approaching! Does this mean Gaedren Lamm's days are numbered? I think we can all agree we'd like to get our hands on him after all the terrible things he's done around the city.

firemanfred on
    tepvoy5.png
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    And submissions are...

CLOSED !

all new submissions will be ignored.

Check back in a few hours for chosen submissions.
    I'll also post all honourable mentions as well (basically anyone who earned 2nd place from the selection).

Leaders:
    Nistal Tivana, Human Bard (Sakutian) Post
    Sevren Balducci: Shadar Kai Artificer (firemanfred) Post
    Gunson Ward, Human Cleric (astrobstrd) Post

Controllers:
    Selena "Canary" Mediore, Changeling Wizard (REG Rysk) Post
    Basi Gastuca, Human Wizard (FelixSomethingSomething) Post

Strikers:
    Rothril Shadowmane, Gnoll Assassin (SnowSquall) Post
    Roscoe Alestorm: Human Rogue (Woogity) Post
    Blossom Stillwater, Elf Monk (Dac) Post
    Mag, Human Avenger (adventfalls) Post
    Mawl Immall, Gnoll Barbarian (dresdenphile) Post
    Vashrun Wilderage, Razorclaw Shifter Monk (bladecruiser) Post

Rickard de'Lei, Half-elf Warlock (Brody) Post
    Varis Lorenthi, Elf Ranger (Delmain) Post
    Annibal de Coconas, Halfling Sorcerer (McKid) Post

Defenders:
    Bob, Warforged Fighter (Banana-Man) Post
    Levyk Swanherd, Plaguesoul Genasi Paladin (Carnarvon) Post
    Tagrid Iceblood, Dwarf Swordmage (Zombie Hero) Post
    Atherton Kess, Human Swordmage (Kay) Post

WOW! Awesome submissions people!

TiamatZ on
  • Options
    Banana-ManBanana-Man Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    By the way Kay, I don't think I ever told you how awesome of a concept your Swordmage was. Very fleshed out, and just a really interesting personality to it.

Then again, everyone seems to have brought their A-Game, so kudos all around.

Banana-Man on
    :shock:
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Thanks, B-man! To be honest, when I saw Bob's app post, I almost skipped reading it based purely on the name. Very glad that I read it, I really liked his story and the writing!

Kay on
    ew9y0DD.png
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    *Cough* Ahem...
    Welcome everyone to the one (and only)...

Curse of the Crimson Throne Submission Awards

We have a lot of prime candidates here with us today. A few veteran players here and there, but the most interesting aspect of today's awards is that there are a lot of new players and prime underdogs here.
    First off, I’d like to thank everyone for their submissions. All of them were awesome to read, but unfortunately, only 5 will make it to the game, so let’s get started…
    I will list the nominees of each role 1st (4 maximum, based on character details and build). Afterwards I'll post the winner in spoilers (Cuz I'm that evil!). The fifth role will be based on the range/melee ratio of the party(2:3), cause I decided to stick with the usual party layout (having 3 melee and 2 range players)[Note that it's based on overall powers, spells, weapons etc.]. In this case, we'll go with Controller, Defender, Leader, Striker (Melee) and Striker (Range/Or Melee if one Role is range).

Now without further ado, let's start with the Controllers.

Controller Nominees:
    1) Basi Gastuca, Human Wizard (FelixSomethingSomething)
    2) Selena "Canary" Mediore, Changeling Wizard (REG Rysk)

Only 2 controllers here? Seems that this role isn’t as popular these days as it used to be. Anywho, our winner was:
    Selena "Canary" Mediore, Changeling Wizard by (REG Rysk) Congrats!

14022wide.jpg

Defender Nominees:
    1) Atherton Kess, Human Swordmage (Kay)
    2) Bob, Warforged Fighter (Banana-Man)
    3) Levyk Swanherd, Plaguesoul Genasi Paladin (Carnarvon)
    4) Tagrid Iceblood, Dwarf Swordmage (Zombie Hero)

WoW! Four defender nominees right on the dot! And the winner was:
    Bob, Warforged Fighter by (Banana-Man) Congrats!

war_forging.jpg

Leader Nominees:
    1) Gunson Ward, Human Cleric (astrobstrd)
    2) Nistal Tivana, Human Bard (Sakutian)
    3) Sevren Balducci: Shadar Kai Artificer (firemanfred)

Once more, like the Controllers, it seems that Leaders are becoming quite scarce lately.
    But in the end, the winner was:
    Sevren Balducci: Shadar Kai Artificer by (firemanfred) Congrats!

sarshan.jpg

Striker (Melee) Nominees:
    1) Blossom Stillwater, Elf Monk (Dac)
    2) Mag, Human Avenger (adventfalls)
    3) Mawl Immall, Gnoll Barbarian (dresdenphile)
    4) Rothril Shadowmane, Gnoll Assassin (SnowSquall)

Wow! A lot of heavy hitters (get it?) in this category!
    After their mandatory 24-hour arm (and thumb) wrestling marathon, the winner was:
    Rothril Shadowmane, Gnoll Assassin by (SnowSquall) Congrats!

Rothril-1.jpg

And finally... it seems that our chosen Leader is Range based, which means we have filled our range player quota. The following award goes to ANOTHER melee focused Striker.

Striker (Melee) Nominees:
    1) Mag, Human Avenger (adventfalls)
    2) Mawl Immall, Gnoll Barbarian (dresdenphile)
    3) Roscoe Alestorm: Human Rogue (Woogity)
    4) Vashrun Wilderage, Razorclaw Shifter Monk (bladecruiser)

Once more, a lot of powerhouses have made themselves known for this award. Eventually, the winner was:
    Vashrun Wilderage, Razorclaw Shifter Monk by (bladecruiser) Congrats!

2ibex35.jpg

And here's a summary for those of us that are too lazy to read (AKA the tl;dr version):
    Controller: Selena "Canary" Mediore, Changeling Wizard (REG Rysk) Post
    Defender: Bob, Warforged Fighter (Banana-Man) Post
    Leader: Sevren Balducci: Shadar Kai Artificer (firemanfred) Post
    Striker #1: Rothril Shadowmane, Gnoll Assassin (SnowSquall) Post
    Striker #2: Vashrun Wilderage, Razorclaw Shifter Monk (bladecruiser) Post

And that's all for our show!

For all the other players and their submissions... you all had awesome looking submissions.:^:
    For that, you guys deserve to get another player to be your DM (just not me:mrgreen:).

From this point on, this thread will become our OOC thread. I suggest all players complete their character sheets, find any pics for their characters (should the original one not be adequate enough), modify/tweak their characters for optimum party performance (like skills etc.), trim backgrounds and other stuff. I also require a short introduction/description of your character (a few sentences worth). Check out the OP of my SOW IC thread, under the Cast section for any examples of what I’m looking for. Once you’ve agreed on your final pic, I will post a token of your character along with your written description

We'll start our IC thread somewhere between 1-5 March.

Thank you and good night!

TiamatZ on
  • Options
    adventfallsadventfalls Why would you wish to know? Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Best of luck to you all, and thanks for letting us submit.

adventfalls on
    NintendoID: AdventFalls 3DS Code: 3454-0237-6080
  • Options
    CarnarvonCarnarvon Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Oh, no room for Levyg, huh? Fine! I'll go start my own campaign, with blackjack and hookers. In fact, forget the campaign and the blackjack.

Have fun, all.

Carnarvon on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Good luck to you all and have a good adventure.

Sakutian on
    My Games

GM of Wyvern Watch
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I was entertained just reading everyone's character concepts. Cheers to everyone for such a good job!

firemanfred on
    tepvoy5.png
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Grats to everyone.

Zombie Hero on
    Steam
  • Options
    astrobstrdastrobstrd So full of mercy... Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Congrats everyone who made it. Maybe at some point there can be a drunk loony priest in the background as a cameo :P.

astrobstrd on
    Selling the Scream Podcast: https://anchor.fm/jeremy-donaldson
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I was hoping that you and I'd make it in there, astro. I figure your drunken priest and my ex-drug-addict Swordmage would have made a decent team core!

Congratulations to everyone that got in, I'll get into one of these games sometime too, I hope.

Kay on
    ew9y0DD.png
  • Options
    WoogityWoogity Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    good luck fellas.er and ladies?

Woogity on
    Rad Anvilspit hp 23/29 surge value 7 surges 1/10 17:ac 16:fort 12: ref 13: will

Henry Teach, human cutthroat

the game assassino_O