Options

This is a thread for the ladies. But fellas, listen closely

• Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    i totally liked it

Raneados on
  • Options
    FaricazyFaricazy Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    rane did you put bacon in your butt

Faricazy on
  • Options
    FrankoFranko Sometimes I really wish I had four feet so I could dance with myself to the drumbeat Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I NEED to wear condoms, cause I be havin' sex wit the dirtiest o' bitches

Franko on
  • Options
    MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I'm on unwilling abstinence for 3 months ... but hey, it's already been 2 weeks!

Fiance says we should wait until the honeymoon. Bleh. I will be patient as I can ... but lately, I've gotten testy.

But hey, looking forward to honeymoon sex. Oh the things we will do.

MetroidZoid on
    9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    i've been pretty lucky in that sex has been pretty easy to come by since like halfway through college. but i didn't start having really good sex until a couple years ago (around 25).

i have got to say that i love older chicks. i have been with a 34-year-old and a 31-year-old and they both knew what they liked, and knew generally what guys like, so it was pretty aces

also you know the best thing about japan? love hotels. it's great cuz you'll be cruising a big city with a girl and you're all like 'haha man wouldnt it be CRAZY to stay at a love hotel? we don't even have to get busy, we'll just check out the crazy rooms' and then you get there and you totally do it

Houk the Namebringer on
  • Options
    TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Cloudman wrote: »
    Tossrock wrote: »
    this one time

i had sex

did she put it in your butt

i don't like to talk about it

Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • Options
    FaynorFaynor Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    what did you do raneados

what did you do

Faynor on
    do you wanna see me eat a hotdog
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Man the girl I was dating wanted to have sex pretty muc heveryday, I had to tell her I needed a break.

What're you GAY?

Well with my work schedule and seeing her I was pretty tired most days.

M.D. on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Houk wrote: »
    also you know the best thing about japan? love hotels. it's great cuz you'll be cruising a big city with a girl and you're all like 'haha man wouldnt it be CRAZY to stay at a love hotel? we don't even have to get busy, we'll just check out the crazy rooms' and then you get there and you totally do it
    god i know right what the fuck every major city should have these

Faricazy on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Faynor wrote: »
    what did you do raneados

what did you do

get me hella drunk and find out

apparently i am a fucking chatty kathy when drunk

Raneados on
  • Options
    MaceraMacera UGH GODDAMMIT STOP ENJOYING THINGSRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    what did you do raneados

what did you do

the bus was never the same after that

Macera on
    xet8c.gif
  • Options
    Zombies Tossed My Salad!Zombies Tossed My Salad! Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    The girl I had sex with is pretty awesome.

Short, cute, amazing tits.

Zombies Tossed My Salad! on
  • Options
    FrankoFranko Sometimes I really wish I had four feet so I could dance with myself to the drumbeat Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Faricazy wrote: »

in North America we call them 'changing room at the GAP'

Franko on
  • Options
    George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

Is this just like a hotel that charges hourly rates or?

George Fornby Grill on
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Cloudman wrote: »
    this one time

i had sex

did she put it in your butt

i don't like to talk about it

it's not gay unless your balls touch

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Rikkyo University is smack dab in the middle of a giant love hotel swarm.

Faricazy on
  • Options
    FaynorFaynor Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Raneados wrote: »
    what did you do raneados

what did you do

get me hella drunk and find out

apparently i am a fucking chatty kathy when drunk

I have an uncanny memory, Raneados

one day this will come to fruition

Faynor on
    do you wanna see me eat a hotdog
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    i almost hit up 2 separate love hotels in 2 separate cities with 2 separate girls this weekend, but sadly we couldn't find one in kyoto the second night. later i discovered there were a couple not more than a block away in the other direction from where we started looking. osaka has one called 'love hotel little christmas' and is totally christmas themed, so i think that is my next destination

after that, my plan is to open my very own love hotel in LA!

Houk the Namebringer on
  • Options
    MegalomaniageekMegalomaniageek Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

Short answer: Yes.
    Long answer: Basically, but they also have things like birth control and sex toys that you can purchase. The point is to go there and have sex so it's set up for that.

Megalomaniageek on
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010

they have themes as well for the fancy ones

you can be a sexy firefighter in a fire station

a sexy lab technician in a laboratory

a sexy pedophile on a deserted train car

Brolo on
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I'm on unwilling abstinence for 3 months ... but hey, it's already been 2 weeks!

Fiance says we should wait until the honeymoon. Bleh. I will be patient as I can ... but lately, I've gotten testy.

But hey, looking forward to honeymoon sex. Oh the things we will do.

This mindset never made sense to me. But then again if I wasn't getting sex, I would just beat off a lot and would stop caring. Still, it's not like it's going to make the sex better. You'll probably load in your pants because it's been so long! No pressure or anything.

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    edited April 2010

Love hotels can usually be identified using symbols such as hearts and the offer of a room rate for a "rest" (休憩 kyūkei?) as well as for an overnight stay.[5] The period of a "rest" varies, typically ranging from one to three hours. Cheaper daytime off-peak rates are common. In general, reservations are not possible, leaving the hotel will forfeit access to the room, and overnight stay rates only become available after 10pm. These hotels may be used for prostitution or by budget-travelers sharing accommodation.
    Entrances are discreet and interaction with staff is minimized, with rooms often selected from a panel of buttons and the bill settled by pneumatic tube, automatic cash machines, or a pair of hands behind a pane of frosted glass. Although cheaper hotels are often quite utilitarian, higher-end hotels may feature fanciful rooms decorated with anime characters, equipped with rotating beds, ceiling mirrors, or karaoke machines,[6] strange lighting or styled similarly to dungeons, sometimes including S&M gear.[7]

Faricazy on
  • Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Sex has always seemed overrated, but a very interesting topic in the way it deals with/reflects human nature/psyochology/whathaveyou.

However, I recognize this is only because I've never had good sex. (or perhaps just not the kind that does it for me?) There will be plenty of time for that after working through more immediate life BS though.

Cilla Black on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    i almost hit up 2 separate love hotels in 2 separate cities with 2 separate girls this weekend, but sadly we couldn't find one in kyoto the second night. later i discovered there were a couple not more than a block away in the other direction from where we started looking. osaka has one called 'love hotel little christmas' and is totally christmas themed, so i think that is my next destination

after that, my plan is to open my very own love hotel in LA!
    the problem with having them in America is that drugs are going to become involved almost immediately

Faricazy on
  • Options
    George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I'm assuming the answer is yes, but
    Is there a Love Hotel whose theme is Animu body pillows?

George Fornby Grill on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    life BS gets in the way of sex a lot

Raneados on
  • Options
    ReginaldReginald When I am Pres., I will create the Department of ______Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I had sex about a month ago with my ex, which was a very weird and awesome experience. Before I was able to, you know, her dog cam in the room and sat on her while we were doing it. Screeching halt to sexy time, thing suddenly got to real for my ex and me, and now I am looking out over a vast ocean of no sexytimes.

Let the desperation ensue...

Reginald on
  • Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I'm becoming more and more convinced every day that I suffer from coitophobia

It's cool though, I've come to grips with it

UnbreakableVow on
  • Options
    edited April 2010

to sum up fari's quote, it's a place you can go for a certain amount of privacy and discretion, and oftentimes with hilarious/awesome themed rooms. in addition, if you only need a place to stay for the night and leave in the morning, it can be even cheaper/more convenient than a regular hotel and they're actually incredibly clean for what goes on in them

Houk the Namebringer on
  • Options
    TLHTLH Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Had a coworker whose exwife used to make him go down on her every time she was on the rag. He was telling us all about it, explaining how we all have to earn our red wings. It would have been sad and abusive if it hadn't been so damn funny. Then of all of the people he picks me to back him up on this.

Sorry d00d. I have not earned my red wings ever. I've licked a sack of pennies. Close?

I did once try to get it on with my girlfriend at my sisters while I was watching her place. Same problem, so I did her in the bathtub. Then came out to find my sister had gotten home. Haha, can't take it back!

TLH on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I'm assuming the answer is yes, but
    Is there a Love Hotel whose theme is Animu body pillows?
    Not the sort of research I'd ever want to do but I'd be surprised if there wasn't.

Faricazy on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    UV, you just need someone to break into your room as you sleep and start fondling you

dressed as a clown

Raneados on
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    man, Japan is really doing all it can to reverse that population decline problem, huh

Centipede Damascus on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    UV, you just need someone to break into your room as you sleep and start fondling you

dressed as a clown

magnets.jpg?1270937748

George Fornby Grill on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Funny for some reason I thought earning red wings was fucking the girl rather than going down on.

Faricazy on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    also sex is one of those things for me where it's not all that big a deal, but i really enjoy it, or just the prospect of it with the flirting and whatnot, if the opportunity comes up (heh)

like, i live in the middle of nowhere japan, so as a single guy i can go all week without really thinking about sex or having fantasies or looking at sexytimes on my pc, but once i roll out into the city i am all about chatting up girls and going with the flow. but im not so desperate as to wind up with a girl if i'm not getting a good vibe

it's a pretty good situation!

Houk the Namebringer on
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    man, Japan is really doing all it can to reverse that population decline problem, huh

No they aren't.

You can't get a lady pregnant by getting her to fuck a octopus.

They need to fuck a man.

This is something I feel most japanese people do not know.

Blake T on
  • Options
    MarshmallowMarshmallow Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

dressed as a clown

magnets.jpg?1270937748

Man, erections. How do they work?

Let's find out.

Marshmallow on
  • Options
    edited April 2010

dressed as a clown

magnets.jpg?1270937748
    Touching you with magnets and shit.

Faricazy on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    maybe they should attempt to create a culture that isn't entirely focused on schooling and anime

oh wait what am i talking about, endless forced studying and spending what little free time you actually do get watching anime leads to loads of sex

Raneados on
This discussion has been closed.