Options

This is a thread for the ladies. But fellas, listen closely

• Options
    FaricazyFaricazy Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Raneados wrote: »
    maybe they should attempt to create a culture that isn't entirely focused on schooling and anime

oh wait what am i talking about, endless forced studying and spending what little free time you actually do get watching anime leads to loads of sex

It's.....complicated.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=120696816

Faricazy on
  • Options
    TLHTLH Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Faricazy wrote: »
    Funny for some reason I thought earning red wings was fucking the girl rather than going down on.

Where I'm from it's just going down. I'm open to suggestion though, where I come from produces stupid people.

TLH on
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Funny for some reason I thought earning red wings was fucking the girl rather than going down on.

Yes this is always what I heard. Red wings are when you fuck a girl who is on her period, warpaint is when you go down on her (also known as the indian brave)

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    MaceraMacera UGH GODDAMMIT STOP ENJOYING THINGSRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Cloudman wrote: »

Yes this is always what I heard. Red wings are when you fuck a girl who is on her period, warpaint is when you go down on her (also known as the indian brave)

oh god eurgh

Macera on
    xet8c.gif
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I thought red wings was when the girl scratches your back up

that makes more sense than any other definition I've heard

Centipede Damascus on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    OOOOHH shit, knowledge! I totally have wings?! Shit, I have frequent flyer miles! Oooh man. New information has come to light.

TLH on
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Macera wrote: »
    Cloudman wrote: »

oh god eurgh
    I am not ashamed to admit I almost did this once. I was really drunk and ended up not doing it.

Nothing wrong with having sex while she's on her period, if it bothers you then turn the damn lights out.

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    actually the biggest problem in japan is the absolutely abysmal sex education. like, they do not know shit about shit when it comes to genital plumbing. like, in america you have some education and then society telling you 'but DONT FUCK ITS AWFUL HERES A BUNCH OF PICTURES OF DOWN THERE', whereas in japan it's just silence. so teenagers don't really fuck to rebel, never learn much about sex at all, segue into jobs that take up 80-120 hours of each week, and quite frankly don't have the drive to do anything other than pick up a random stranger for a couple hours on the weekend, if that

anime in japan is basically little more than a marketing tool for the vast majority of japanese people and the worst of it really mostly panders to people who already have crippling social issues

Houk the Namebringer on
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Man. Everything was awesome for a while, my girlfriend was on the pill and everything was fantastic.

Then some shit went down that I talked about a while ago here, and now she's off the pill for various medical reasons. So now when we bone I have to use condoms.

And condoms suck! They make penetrative sex incredibly unsatisfying to the point where I can't orgasm with one on. I've tried thinner brands and lambskins and really the people who advocate the use of these things are liars.

Diaphragms don't work because she's trying to lose weight, and they're only effective if your weight is relatively constant.

I really wouldn't mind getting a vasectomy but she hates that idea.

So for now it's been oral sex and mutual masturbation.

Brolo on
  • Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010

if you go down on a girl you will get smeared period blood on your face
    this looks like 'wings'

hence, red wings

you all are weird for not knowing that it is going down on a girl

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Houk wrote: »
    actually the biggest problem in japan is the absolutely abysmal sex education. like, they do not know shit about shit when it comes to genital plumbing. like, in america you have some education and then society telling you 'but DONT FUCK ITS AWFUL HERES A BUNCH OF PICTURES OF DOWN THERE', whereas in japan it's just silence. so teenagers don't really fuck to rebel, never learn much about sex at all, segue into jobs that take up 80-120 hours of each week, and quite frankly don't have the drive to do anything other than pick up a random stranger for a couple hours on the weekend, if that

anime in japan is basically little more than a marketing tool for the vast majority of japanese people and the worst of it really mostly panders to people who already have crippling social issues

that or their potential unresolved issues/feelings turn into obsessive and unhealthy attitudes and actions.

Cilla Black on
  • Options
    edited April 2010

Which is ironically enough a boon for a strapping virile foreigners such as yourself. And hopefully myself in due time.

Faricazy on
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    yeah i pretty much hate condoms a lot. the best success ive had are those ones that are self-lubed with the heating oil or whatever (or just using a separate self-heating lube)

i guess that simulates the real feeling *just enough* to get me there, but the mood/activity has to be just right

Houk the Namebringer on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Also, I'm sorry Japanese people but the condoms you sell in your stores are too small.

Faricazy on
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Kusuguttai wrote: »

this looks like 'wings'

hence, red wings

man who goes down on a girl on her period

is this some kind of twilight vampire shit

Brolo on
  • Options
    edited April 2010

that or their potential unresolved issues/feelings turn into obsessive and unhealthy attitudes and actions.
    well yes, this is certainly a factor, just like in any society. those other things i mentioned interact with those general issues to create a situation fairly unique to glorious nippon

Houk the Namebringer on
  • Options
    ReginaldReginald When I am Pres., I will create the Department of ______Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Try putting some lube on the inside of the condom as well as the outside. That can help somewhat. Still, condoms suck.

Reginald on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    i hate rubbers
    mostly cause the last time i had to use them i didn't have any and the ones the girl had didnt fit like at all

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    She's gonna go on birth control soon which is nice, I'm really sick of condoms.

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Also, I'm sorry Japanese people but the condoms you sell in your stores are too small.
    actually i looked into this, and it appears that it's not as much a matter of size, as of flexibility. even a lot of japanese guys ive talked to/read stories of say that japanese condoms are too restrictive. i guess just the way they're made doesn't allow for as comfortable of a fit and doesn't stretch as much to fit an individual

but yes, they are basically trash

Houk the Namebringer on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Rolo wrote: »
    Kusuguttai wrote: »

this looks like 'wings'

hence, red wings

man who goes down on a girl on her period

is this some kind of twilight vampire shit

that's why it's a badge of courage

the red badge of courage

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    They sell a novelty Obama condom in some stores in Japan, but it's blue (???) and isn't bigger like you'd think it would be.

Faricazy on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    They sell a novelty Obama condom in some stores in Japan, but it's blue (???) and isn't bigger like you'd think it would be.

blue is the main color identified with his political party

that's about all i can think of

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

Does it say HOPE on it?

UnbreakableVow on
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    The nurse working for the embassy gives us free condoms and they are the worst, they all kept breaking when I used them.

M.D. on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    That's it, next time I'm there I'm buying the crappy Obama masks they sell in 100 yen shops, getting naked, somehow getting that tiny blue condom on my dick and running around Shibuya.

Gonna get so many chicks.

Faricazy on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I cannot use condoms. Because it turns out I'm untrustworthy when I'm frustrated. And I'll take those things off. And continue. Without mentioning it. Because I'm a terrible person.

But at least I know it. I plan around me.

TLH on
  • Options
    Zombies Tossed My Salad!Zombies Tossed My Salad! Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Just buy like a case of trojans

Zombies Tossed My Salad! on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    you know what's awesome?

fuzzy handcuffs.

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    ReginaldReginald When I am Pres., I will create the Department of ______Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Hey if you don't have a condom there's always the butt.

Reginald on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Koshian wrote: »
    never had penetrative sex

don't really plan on it

i forget

are you into dudes or ladies

Raneados on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Reginald wrote: »

is this a joke post i can't tell

Raneados on
  • Options
    FrankoFranko Sometimes I really wish I had four feet so I could dance with myself to the drumbeat Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    the worst thing is when you are wearing a rubber and you cum and the girl pulls out without telling you so you can't get a proper grip on the bottom of the condom and the condom unrolls itself and turns inside out and gets stuck in her vagina and semen gets everywhere and you have to pull the condom out of her vagina and you think semen got in her vagina and then you start freaking the fuck out

Franko on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Raneados wrote: »
    Reginald wrote: »

is this a joke post i can't tell

yeah, it is. i don't even wanna think about anal without a jimmy. unless the girl is somehow poopless.

Reginald on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Or wearing a condom and everything is great and then you finish and notice the condom has ripped and then you start freaking the fuck out

TLH on
  • Options
    SwillSwill Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Koshian wrote: »
    yeah, I'm pretty much fucking all the bitches

some might call me a sex god

check out this ytmnd I made for you many years ago

http://viperisasexgod.ytmnd.com/

Swill on
  • Options
    FrankoFranko Sometimes I really wish I had four feet so I could dance with myself to the drumbeat Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Condoms: start freaking the fuck out 'cause you just did it wrong

Franko on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    or when you're fucking and right when you blow the hugest load of your life, you realize that you were fucking a kodiak bear and then the bear mauls you.

I hate it when that happens.

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    TLH wrote: »
    Or wearing a condom and everything is great and then you finish and notice the condom has ripped and then you start freaking the fuck out

pretty much had this happen

And she freaks out asking how I didn't know it broke

M.D. on
This discussion has been closed.