As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX East 2011 Hotel Discussion Thread and Poll

• BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    3ricG wrote: »
    I have another question about the hotels. When it says "Room Type" is "single", "double", "triple", or "quad", what does that mean?

The amount of people in the room.

BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • 3ricG3ricG New Jersey/PhiladelphiaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    BigRed wrote: »
    3ricG wrote: »
    I have another question about the hotels. When it says "Room Type" is "single", "double", "triple", or "quad", what does that mean?

The amount of people in the room.

Oh. So if I wanted to have four people in a room I would have to choose "Quad"? The Compass Reservation System says that all of the rooms listed (1 single, 2 double, 1 triple, and 1 quad) fit the ocupancy requirement (I chose to book for four people). Would I still have to pick "quad"? Thanks.

3ricG on
    rd4rhJL.png
  • schussschuss Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Frugus wrote: »
    Onmitsu wrote: »
    As a former hotel employee (this was a 4 star hotel) I can say that most hotels don't give a crap as long as you're not packing in people like sardines. Most hotels will default singles to a single king and doubles to a double queen (we mostly did business travelers, so people don't want to share), and typically (though this does vary, a lot of hotels will try to make you get a larger or extra room) up to 4 people are allowed to stay in a room with two queens. But if we've got people with kids, or a younger group, it's something the hotel really didn't care about as long as the room wasn't trashed. Basically, as long as you're discreet and don't make a mess, the hotel either won't care/won't notice the extra people. Extra people in a single room is exceedingly common con behavior, and trust me, if hotels really objected to it, you'd have heard hell about it from con crowds long ago.

I would tend to agree with this. I think I've stated this a while back but I've booked rooms often for all kinds of occasions in the past two years. My personal experience is that you pay per room, not per person, however certain room types will only allow up to a certain amount of people for fire safety hazards. Usually you can fit 5 people in a room with two double beds. I've seen one instance where we could have more than 5 in one room but an extra charge (minimal) would be added to the room.

I think people believe there are charges based on the number of guest you claim to have when you shop for your hotel online. I think it's only because they will try to accommodate you with a room that fits what stay you've described. You would not fit a couple in a room with two double beds unless you had nothing else... The prices will obviously go up.

So in the end, pick the room you like the best and then ask just how many people you can actually have in there, even if they have to sleep on the floor. Besides, what's the big harm in just asking what your options are?

Yeah, mainly hotels care about 3 things:
    1. Money
    2. Not trashing their stuff (see 1)
    3. Not annoying other guests, who won't stay there in the future (see 1)

The worst they would do is charge you the extra fees. If they kick you out, they get no money.

schuss on
  • BlurrBlurr Registered User new member
    edited October 2010
    I don't know if it's been said before but if you don't get the booking you want, keep checking back on the block summary page.

I was initially only able to get 3 nights booked at my chosen hotel instead of the 4 I wanted, fearing that I'd have to switch hotels on the final day or pick another hotel altogether. Vigilant checking of the booking system one morning let me catch the final day open and I was able to cancel my booking and rebook for the exact time I wanted.

So if you've had to resort to plan B, keep an eye out and things might work out for you. Also sometimes it doesn't hurt to just call the hotel and they may be able to help you out, but make sure to be nice :lol:

Blurr on
  • ogreisfreshogreisfresh Registered User new member
    edited November 2010
    I was a bit late on booking a hotel, however my and my two friends booked a quad at the intercontinental. Does anyone know if this is a solid hotel? It looks amazing. I'm surprised more people didn't book there.

ogreisfresh on
  • antheremantherem Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    InterContinental is a solid brand, the downside is that you're not actually in the waterfront district so you have to walk across the bridge to get to and from the BCEC. It's not all that surprising that the two closer hotels filled up first.

antherem on
  • yanksrul5yanksrul5 New JerseyRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    antherem wrote: »
    InterContinental is a solid brand, the downside is that you're not actually in the waterfront district so you have to walk across the bridge to get to and from the BCEC. It's not all that surprising that the two closer hotels filled up first.

yes but walking across that bridge in early March could possibly suck. remember last year? at the end of March, it snowed on the first day.

yanksrul5 on
  • ThemiscyraThemiscyra Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Westin Waterfront, juuuuuust me. I'm being selfish this year, I'm afraid. I'm a little annoyed that I wasn't able to book for Sunday night at the Waterfront as well, but I suppose I can just see about stowing my bags and heading home that evening. (I actually live not too far outside the city, but vastly prefer to stay on-site for the con so I don't have to miss anything.)

Themiscyra on
    PAX EAST 2011 Omegathon Finalist - PAX East 2012 Omeganaut
    After time adrift among open stars
    Among tides of light and to shoals of dust
    I will return to where I began
  • macrogeekmacrogeek Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    If anyone is unhappy with the hotel offerings. I did hear back from the Lenox. It's in the Back Bay, near last years expo location. They will do a PAX group rate for $159 a night. It's a 4star hotel. They wanted someone to sign a room block contract, will start with 10 rooms held before the event and then modify the block based on reservations. Apparently the contract is not financially binding, they just need to put a name to the block to hold it. (as if there was a wedding that weekend or something)
    PM me if you want the info and I'll put you in contact w/ the lady there.

You would need to ride the T from the Library station or grab a cab to get to BCEC from there.

macrogeek on
  • ogreisfreshogreisfresh Registered User new member
    edited November 2010
    Cool, I'm perfectly fine with walking a little. I did get an email however, that said a shuttle service between the intercontinental and the event is provided.

ogreisfresh on
  • LimondLimond Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    It kinda late and I might have missed it when re-reading this thread. But does anyone know if the Westin Waterfront will hold luggage? Friend and I booked for the 11th through 14th. Then decided to get there a day early when they changed the opening time from 2pm to 10am. We are wondering if the Westin Waterfront will hold our luggage for a day so we don't have to cart it around all day before. (We booked the 10th at the Westin Copley).

I.E Go from airport to W. Waterfront. Drop off luggage. Then go to PAX Dinner (most likely). Sleep at W. Copley for the night, line up early for start of PAX then later in the day actually check in at the W. Waterfront.

Limond on
    One clip, one kill.

I am a monster truck that walks like a man.
  • SpiritmasterSpiritmaster Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Everyone that is driving to your hotel, remember, some of these places have STEEP parking fees. Please factor that into your costs so there is no holy crap moment when you get to the hotel. Also, just because the PAX block for the hotel is sold out, you can still book at the westin via their site most likely, just not get the discounted rate.

Spiritmaster on
  • GeodGeod swim, swim, hungryRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Everyone that is driving to your hotel, remember, some of these places have STEEP parking fees. Please factor that into your costs so there is no holy crap moment when you get to the hotel. Also, just because the PAX block for the hotel is sold out, you can still book at the westin via their site most likely, just not get the discounted rate.

Anyone know if there's any cheaper lots around there? It's around $32 for self parking at the Westin. I can easily walk to the hotel if there's a lot that's not too far.

Geod on
  • SpiritmasterSpiritmaster Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Geod wrote: »

Anyone know if there's any cheaper lots around there? It's around $32 for self parking at the Westin. I can easily walk to the hotel if there's a lot that's not too far.

To be honest, most areas in boston are pretty expensive to park. I'm sure you could park somewhere cheaper, in the 10-20 dollar a night range, and take the T to the hotels. But you won't find a free garage anywhere.

Spiritmaster on
  • ArtemisArtemis Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Is there anyplace I can park my car overnight, and just sleep in there if I'm too cheap to pay for a Hotel room? If so, has anyone done this before? Is it safe?

Artemis on
    edited November 2010
    Artemis wrote: »
    Is there anyplace I can park my car overnight, and just sleep in there if I'm too cheap to pay for a Hotel room? If so, has anyone done this before? Is it safe?

It's going to be cold as balls in march. This really isn't recommended. Also you may get jacked/pranked by people if you park in the wrong area (even the safe areas will probably have shithead college kids). Look up youth hostels if you're really out of coin. For parking, just look at the MBTA maps and find the furthest stop out and park around there (as usually it's cheap), then ride in. After dropping off your stuff, anyway. I will say there are a ton of parking lots in the marina area, but the proximity to logan means you'll pay $15 a night (at least).

schuss on
  • tvethiopiatvethiopia Salem MARegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Geod wrote: »

To be honest, most areas in boston are pretty expensive to park. I'm sure you could park somewhere cheaper, in the 10-20 dollar a night range, and take the T to the hotels. But you won't find a free garage anywhere.

yeah, honestly, i'm surprised so many people are planning to drive in at all. parking in boston sucks. driving in boston sucks. if at all feasible, I STRONGLY recommend taking plane/train/bus here, then using the mbta and maybe an occasional cab. it might seem expensive, but it's worth it to avoid high parking costs and extreme frustration at driving in boston.

tvethiopia on
    <3 Daintier. Smarter. Better dressed. <3
    7YIpfE5.png
  • acumen101acumen101 Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    tvethiopia wrote: »
    yeah, honestly, i'm surprised so many people are planning to drive in at all. parking in boston sucks. driving in boston sucks. if at all feasible, I STRONGLY recommend taking plane/train/bus here, then using the mbta and maybe an occasional cab. it might seem expensive, but it's worth it to avoid high parking costs and extreme frustration at driving in boston.

Agreed. I live 35 minutes north of Boston and even I'M staying in Boston. The MBTA's commuter rail schedule sucks for the weekends and it would be much easier to get to things if I was just in the city itself.

acumen101 on
    Life-Long Nerd from New England

PAX East 2015: -Pass [X] -Hotel [X] -Time off[X]

twitter: acumen101 | fb: fb.com/acumen101
    Steam: acumen101 | xbl/psn: caseBlaster101

• daegandaegan Registered User regular
    edited November 2010

We're coming from Detroit, where the train trip is just way too long for us all to take off of work. (Crunching the numbers, even with the parking fees, it's still cheaper as well.) Our current plan is to leave here around midnight-1am Wednesday night/Thursday morning, cut through Canada, and just drive like hell to the hotel. Is it really going to be that bad if we're not planning on driving around the city proper, just parking at the hotel and dealing with it?

daegan on
    edited November 2010
    daegan wrote: »

We're coming from Detroit, where the train trip is just way too long for us all to take off of work. (Crunching the numbers, even with the parking fees, it's still cheaper as well.) Our current plan is to leave here around midnight-1am Wednesday night/Thursday morning, cut through Canada, and just drive like hell to the hotel. Is it really going to be that bad if we're not planning on driving around the city proper, just parking at the hotel and dealing with it?

You'll be fine just going to the hotel, as it's a pretty easy exit to do. The frustration comes from navigating Boston proper, as 75% of the city is a constant confusing clusterfuck if you don't know your way around. Oh, and everyone's super-aggressive driving-wise.

schuss on
  • daegandaegan Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Ok, cool, thanks! That's what I was hoping for. Public transit once we're there isn't a problem for any of us :D

daegan on
  • lucazzolucazzo Registered User regular
    edited November 2010

I live in Allston, and getting to the Con Center in the past has taken me up to 90min. Heading there in the morning, the T will be packed and I may have to wait for the next train (add 10-15min). Doing it three days in a row will already be a hassle. Coming back at 1-2am will require a cab ($20-25). I don't have a car.

Screw it, booked a room. I'm going to Pax to enjoy myself, not turn it into a weekend hassle.

lucazzo on
    PAX East '11 Team Squirtle Group B - Professor.
    PAX East '12 Team Totodile Gold - Professor
  • LimondLimond Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Do you need affordable lodging? I found some a few places that let you stay on the cheap.

Hostels.

More specifically Hosteling International in Boston @ http://www.bostonhostel.org/ Prices range from $27.99-$44.99 per night per person for Dorm rooms. If you want a private room you are looking to run between $79.99-$129.99 per night. Shared bathrooms This place is close to the where the convention center was last year.

The other place I found was 40 Berkeley @ http://www.40berkeley.com/ This is more like student housing and it is cheaper. Rented a private room with 2 beds for only 75 bucks for a night. It is also about a mile and a half closer then the other one. Again it is shared bathrooms, but if you have a large group that can change depending on how much you want to pay.

These are just 2 options I found there are other. If you need a place to bunk down and don't care about the luxuries that hotels offer check these places out. They do have a 1 up on hotels though. They offer free wireless, and decent breakfasts for each day you stay there. They do lack shuttle services to PAX and room cleaning and what not as well so probably will need to learn about this "T" I keep hearing about.

If I find more deals Ill keep posting.

Limond on
    One clip, one kill.

I am a monster truck that walks like a man.
  • tvethiopiatvethiopia Salem MARegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    another cheap (free) option is couchsurfing.org. staying with a stranger seems a little scary, but there are reviews from others who've stayed with them and you can contact them in advance and get to know them a bit. just throwing it out there.

tvethiopia on
    <3 Daintier. Smarter. Better dressed. <3
    7YIpfE5.png
  • [H]olyGeekboy[H]olyGeekboy PAX dad and PC builder ClevelandRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2010
    Moe Fwacky wrote: »
    Honestly, I'm surprised at the number of people still staying in the Back Bay area this year, considering how far it is from the BCEC.

I stayed at the Back Bay Hotel last year, and I'm really bummed that it's so far away from the venue there. I can't say enough good things about them, their accommodations, and their delicious house bar menu. I'm at the Renaissance this year, since I missed the announcement and as such, a chance at the Westin.

[H]olyGeekboy on
    p3HkbcM.png
  • JonnyGomesJonnyGomes Registered User new member
    edited November 2010
    I'm not surprised at all! Sure there are hotels close to the Boston convention center but who wants to stay in the middle of nowhere? I would rather stay in the Back Bay or Copley area with tons of restaurants and night life. Either you take a cab to the restaurants and where its happening or you take a cab to the convention center each day. Best place is in the heart of a vibrant city. Very similiar to Chicago. No one stays in the hotels near the convention center... BORING!

JonnyGomes on
  • f0cusf0cus Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Really hoping I meet some cool people at the Intercontinental Boston. Sad we couldn't find a double in time to get to the Westin, but still have high hopes.

f0cus on
    XBox - Angry Cremepuff
    PSN - AngryCremepuff
  • flatlineflatline Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    JonnyGomes wrote: »
    I'm not surprised at all! Sure there are hotels close to the Boston convention center but who wants to stay in the middle of nowhere? I would rather stay in the Back Bay or Copley area with tons of restaurants and night life. Either you take a cab to the restaurants and where its happening or you take a cab to the convention center each day. Best place is in the heart of a vibrant city. Very similiar to Chicago. No one stays in the hotels near the convention center... BORING!

If this were the 3rd International Conference on Fixed Combination in the Treatment of Hypertension, Dyslipidemia and Diabetes Mellitus, I would agree with you. But it's not - this is PAX. Despite the conference space shutting down each night, the games will go on (and on... and on....). If I were attending some boring work conference, yeah I'd want to get out as soon as possible, go explore the city, eat at great restaurants... But again, this is PAX - we never want to leave. We eat crappy overpriced burgers because they're served on-site.

So yeah - I want to stay where all my new potential friends will be. The way I see it, staying in Back Bay I would have to take a cab every day to get to the convention (and back). Staying at the convention, I only have to cab it if I decide to leave (and right now the only thing tempting me to leave the BCEC vicinity is the Extreme Beer Fest at the Cyclorama).

flatline on
    East 2014 Status: Badge [ Friend got it ] Hotel [Crappy] BYOC [YES] Transport [ ] Name on Forum Badge [ ] Challenge Coin [ ]
  • TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I booked it at the Double Tree because it was the cheapest rate and only a mile and a half away, and plus it's right at a T stop making it easy as hell to get to PAX.

TheAggroCraig on
  • JonnyGomesJonnyGomes Registered User new member
    edited November 2010
    flatline wrote: »
    If this were the 3rd International Conference on Fixed Combination in the Treatment of Hypertension, Dyslipidemia and Diabetes Mellitus, I would agree with you. But it's not - this is PAX. Despite the conference space shutting down each night, the games will go on (and on... and on....). If I were attending some boring work conference, yeah I'd want to get out as soon as possible, go explore the city, eat at great restaurants... But again, this is PAX - we never want to leave. We eat crappy overpriced burgers because they're served on-site.

So yeah - I want to stay where all my new potential friends will be. The way I see it, staying in Back Bay I would have to take a cab every day to get to the convention (and back). Staying at the convention, I only have to cab it if I decide to leave (and right now the only thing tempting me to leave the BCEC vicinity is the Extreme Beer Fest at the Cyclorama).
    The convention center shuts down each night. The games will definitely go on - in the respective hotels. But again - why be in some hotel in the middle of nowhere when you can be in the city with all of the restaurants and food courts and mall and options - Back Bay. Now, if you would rather go on leisurely strolls of office buildings, parking lots and look at the airport - then you stay at the hotels near the center. There is nothing there. No rental cars, no trolleys, no restaurants, no movie theaters, no malls, no shops, no bars. Plus - SONY and the other Gaming vendors do demos at the Back Bay Hotels where there is transportation access! BTW Extreme Beer Fest? That sounds great. Can walk to it from my hotel. :-)

JonnyGomes on
  • heelsheels Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I booked it at the Double Tree because it was the cheapest rate and only a mile and a half away, and plus it's right at a T stop making it easy as hell to get to PAX.

As a reminder the T stops running at midnight and PAX closes at 2:00am on Friday and Saturday :)

heels on
    < devious1> heels: you are worst idea person ever

http://twitter.com/h_e_e_l_s

www.reedpop.com
  • flatlineflatline Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    The convention center shuts down each night. The games will definitely go on - in the respective hotels. But again - why be in some hotel in the middle of nowhere when you can be in the city with all of the restaurants and food courts and mall and options - Back Bay. Now, if you would rather go on leisurely strolls of office buildings, parking lots and look at the airport - then you stay at the hotels near the center. There is nothing there. No rental cars, no trolleys, no restaurants, no movie theaters, no malls, no shops, no bars. Plus - SONY and the other Gaming vendors do demos at the Back Bay Hotels where there is transportation access! BTW Extreme Beer Fest? That sounds great. Can walk to it from my hotel. :-)
    I fully acknowledge that there will be after-hours gaming at plenty of hotels - obviously not everyone got into the Westin. But again - you are assuming that I want to leave the conference center/hotel at all. I submit that for me (and a large number of PAXers staying in the BCEC), this is not the case. We won't be wandering around the waterfront area, because we won't be leaving the hotel - especially if the weather is inclement. I'm holding out hope that MJ O'Connor's is both good and not overpriced like most hotel bars (unlikely).

I'm not coming to PAX to visit Boston, I'm going to Boston to be at PAX. I certainly don't want to go to a movie, go shopping, take a trolley ride, or rent a car. Are you sure that Sony or anyone is going to be holding demos away from the main convention center? I'm not saying it won't happen, but if they have something they want me to see, they'll have it in the exhibition hall at the BCEC.

I'm not trying to attack you, or even your reasons for staying in Back Bay - I'm just trying to point out that we aren't fools for staying at the Westin. I think we know what we're doing.

edit: I certainly wouldn't want to attempt walking anywhere after the Night of the Barrels at Extreme Beer Fest. Even little samplers add up when some of the beers are north of 15% alcohol.

flatline on
    East 2014 Status: Badge [ Friend got it ] Hotel [Crappy] BYOC [YES] Transport [ ] Name on Forum Badge [ ] Challenge Coin [ ]
  • KrisstaKrissta New HampshireRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I fully acknowledge that there will be after-hours gaming at plenty of hotels - obviously not everyone got into the Westin. But again - you are assuming that I want to leave the conference center/hotel at all. I submit that for me (and a large number of PAXers staying in the BCEC), this is not the case. We won't be wandering around the waterfront area, because we won't be leaving the hotel - especially if the weather is inclement. I'm holding out hope that MJ O'Connor's is both good and not overpriced like most hotel bars (unlikely).

I'm not coming to PAX to visit Boston, I'm going to Boston to be at PAX. I certainly don't want to go to a movie, go shopping, take a trolley ride, or rent a car. Are you sure that Sony or anyone is going to be holding demos away from the main convention center? I'm not saying it won't happen, but if they have something they want me to see, they'll have it in the exhibition hall at the BCEC.

I'm not trying to attack you, or even your reasons for staying in Back Bay - I'm just trying to point out that we aren't fools for staying at the Westin. I think we know what we're doing.

edit: I certainly wouldn't want to attempt walking anywhere after the Night of the Barrels at Extreme Beer Fest. Even little samplers add up when some of the beers are north of 15% alcohol.

Looks like MJ O'Connor's is relatively inexpensive (Boston prices, here).
    http://www.mjoconnors.com/mjwaterfront/pdfs/MJWestFood6-18-10PRESS.pdf
    http://www.mjoconnors.com/mjwaterfront/pdfs/MjWestinLate6.21.10.pdf

Krissta on
    Ln5yLL7.png
  • FrugusFrugus Photographer MontrealRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010

It's definitely about what one plans on doing while they go to PAX. I myself could not get enough of PAX, however my girlfriend appreciated the nice area and took a break or two during 2010.

Last year I learned that it was a bad idea for me to plan for both PAX and sight seeing. Experience now dictates that any actual free time one would have would be in the starting hours of the day, as not much is going on*. However there where many Extra Pax activities held by various companies, most of which had only a few days notice (not forgetting concerts like Freezepop), that there might be some intensives for leaving the Boston Convention Center area from time to time.

I went halfway myself. Coming over with a girlfriend does not like PAX as much as I do, it was cool to find a place that was in the middle of many interesting places to visit all the while close enough to the event. My hope is that the hybrid mix will pay off.

* Given that you did not trash yourself on the night before and expect to get up "early" by convention standards, that you did not plan on attending any events that require you waiting for two hours or that you can handle missing out on the starting hour of PAX. So yhea...

Frugus on
    Frugus Eggbeater
    ufCl1ui.png
  • naekkonaekko Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    westin and renaissance both show no rooms available tonight.
    Completely full that fast?

naekko on
  • WingedillidanWingedillidan Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    naekko wrote: »
    westin and renaissance both show no rooms available tonight.
    Completely full that fast?

I think they were filled within the first week of availability =P

Wingedillidan on
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
  • macrogeekmacrogeek Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    The Back Bay is nice, and if you were bringing a significant other with no interest in PAX, staying there would probably make more sense to put them near all the shopping and pubs. You're just going to have to allow for travel time on the T, or by cab.

macrogeek on
  • BigShoesPleaseBigShoesPlease Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I don't understand why when viewing the entire block of hotels it seems that there are still 2-bed rooms available at the InterContinental Boston, but then when I actually try to search I only get results for 1-bed rooms. Unless I'm misunderstanding what "Double - 1 bed" means. I've made sure I'm searching for dates that actually match with the ones listed as still having availability, and I have entered the largest amount of guests allowed to a room: 4. Any ideas?

BigShoesPlease on
    Elite 4 Member -PAX East Pokemon League 2011

Pokemon HG Friend Code - 4727 5395 3290
  • klzklz Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Are you trying to get a room for Thursday night or Monday night? Those dates are sold out for 2 bed rooms (hence why they do not show up if you use the default Thurs-Sun dates). I just tried it for Fri-Sun and 2 bed rooms appear in the entry.

klz on
  • Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited November 2010
    I don't understand why when viewing the entire block of hotels it seems that there are still 2-bed rooms available at the InterContinental Boston, but then when I actually try to search I only get results for 1-bed rooms. Unless I'm misunderstanding what "Double - 1 bed" means. I've made sure I'm searching for dates that actually match with the ones listed as still having availability, and I have entered the largest amount of guests allowed to a room: 4. Any ideas?

"Double - 1 bed" means double occupancy (2 people) with one bed.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png