Options

Count Dracuphalla - Day 7 - Game End - Vampires Win!

• Options
    firemanfredfiremanfred Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    AkimboLegs wrote: »
    Capfalcon because I did it in the other thread and I am a creature of habit.

I read this as CrapFalcon and figured he must have had a terrible incident with bird poo on the highway. Hopefully this is not correct.

firemanfred on
    tepvoy5.png
    Spaceships are better than relationships
  • Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    godmode wrote: »
    Wow, this will be my first Day 1 in over a year! I'm pretty excited :P

Just so you know, this is all capfalcon's fault

you should write his name down in ALLCAPS in your grudge book

Alegis on
  • Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Alegis wrote: »
    godmode wrote: »
    Wow, this will be my first Day 1 in over a year! I'm pretty excited :P

Just so you know, this is all CRAPFALCON's fault

you should write his name down in ALLCAPS in your grudge book

Done. And Fixed.

:D

REG Rysk on
  • Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Hey, now...

Capfalcon on
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Kias wrote: »
    B:L, how many phallas will a person responsible for killing you die in before our rage is sated?
    Greetings! Infinity is not actually a number, but if it were then we can Count it like this.

Three ∞'s.

AH. AH. AH.

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Capfalcon wrote: »
    Hey, now...

You know I <3 you...

REG Rysk on
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Capfalcon

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    B:L wrote: »
    Kias wrote: »
    B:L, how many phallas will a person responsible for killing you die in before our rage is sated?
    Greetings! Infinity is not actually a number, but if it were then we can Count it like this.

Three ∞'s.

AH. AH. AH.

Man, these really DON'T get old! One of the few times I literally lol'd. :^:

godmode on
  • Options
    CaptainPlanet82CaptainPlanet82 Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Vote close in just under 3 hours. If you have any orders, then need to be sent to me before then also!

Carry on

CaptainPlanet82 on
    Help my friend realize his excellent Cyber Punk savage setting! Check out the Ronin: Chrome and Shadows Kickstarter!
  • Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Final Vote Count:
    Godmode- Alegis, Romanqwerty, Capfalcon, Kias (4)
    Sir Fabulous- B:L, Jimtopia, Godmode (3)
    DarkeWolf- Phyphor, Farangu (2)
    Kime- Dogbone, Nakirush (2)
    Dogbone- Sir Fabulous, Garick (2)
    B:L- Green, Darkewolf (2)
    Jimtopia- Nodgarb, REG Rysk (2)
    Capfalcon- Akimbolegs, Dunadan (2)
    Kias- The Anonymous (1)
    Alegis- Matev (1)
    Farangu- Firemanfred (1)
    Matev- Crumble (1)
    Crumble- Kime (1)
    Nakirush- Moleface (1)

Sir Fabulous on
    pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    Dogbone33Dogbone33 I bleed Red and Gold! State of ConfusionRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Rubs garlic on his neck

Dogbone33 on
    Play Diablo 3 RoS with me. PSN-Dogbone19

Play Fanduel. One Day Fantasy Leagues use my referral

Be my friend on Magic Online! Dogbone19 is me.
  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    That garlic is plastic.

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    Dogbone33Dogbone33 I bleed Red and Gold! State of ConfusionRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    That garlic is plastic.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh maybe they won't notice

Dogbone33 on

• Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Dogbone33 wrote: »
    That garlic is plastic.

Maybe...

*puts on glasses*

...they already have. 8-)

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    That garlic is plastic.

Maybe...

*puts on glasses*

YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHH!

Sir Fabulous on

• Options
    edited October 2010
    That garlic is plastic.

Maybe...

*puts on glasses*

Bitches! D:

Dogbone33 on

• Options
    edited October 2010
    Vote is closed. It will be a while for the narrative.

CaptainPlanet82 on
    Help my friend realize his excellent Cyber Punk savage setting! Check out the Ronin: Chrome and Shadows Kickstarter!
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Greetings! Let's Count how many suspects are on B:L's list.

Sir Fab.

Dunadun.

Farangu.

Matev.

Romanqwerty.

5! Five suspects on the suspect list.

AH. AH. AH.

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Not me? Excellent!

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    FaranguFarangu I am a beardy man With a beardy planRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Aw. I thought we were friends, B:L, and now you go and say something like that. That hurts.

Off to sleep so I can work another 6 a.m - 3 p.m. shift. Yay! *shudder*

Farangu on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Day 2

The blood lust of the vampires has begun. Count Dracula seeks vengeance for the death of his bride Verona! He sends his army after Green who is helpless to stop the blood suckers.

A mysterious man believes he saw bite marks on the neck of Alegis. But by the time the stake is through his heart, it is too late. Matev believes he can stop all the madness. He turns to Count Dracula to try seek peace and friendship. Instead he is greeted with a vicious tear to his jugular.

However one vampire is taken down by those in the village while Green is feasted upon... godmode is staked through the heart and continually stabbed by several villagers.

The Count sounds the temporary retreat of the vampires. But on the way out, he grabs one of the villagers. Your eyesight is no match for the speed of the Great Count Vladislaus Dracula! No one is able to figure out just who he grabbed. We must not give up hope. Dracula and his army must be destroyed!

The Fallen

Alegis - Anica - Travelling Ballet Dancer
    Godmode - Kraven - Vampire
    Green - Razvan - Town Blacksmith
    Matev - Jonathan Harker - Legal Solicitor

Missing - ???

Vote Close for Day 2 Ends Tuesday at 10 PM EST

CaptainPlanet82 on
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Oh great. Converting mafia?

Phyphor on
  • Options
    GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    ooOOOoooOOOoo

Fuck... vampires....

ooOOOoooOOOoo

Green on
  • Options
    GarickGarick Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Wow... that's a pretty fantastic start actually. We voted out a vampire on the first day? Hell ya! However the missing person worries me...

Garick on
  • Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    OoOOooooOOooOO
    A mysterious man believes he saw bite marks on the neck of Alegis. But by the time the stake is through his heart, it is too late.

You could say it was a huge mistake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0thH3qnHTbI

Out from his coffin, Drac's voice did ring
    Seems he was troubled by just one thing
    He opened the lid and shook his fist
    And said, "Whatever happened to my Transylvania twist?"

It's now the mash
    It's now the day 1 mash
    The day 1 mash
    And it's a graveyard smash

OooOOoooOOoooOo

Alegis on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    I'm currently enjoying the good memories you both brought back by framing your death rattles in UO ghost speak. Also, well done for those awesome voters who nailed one of the bloodsuckers. CapFalcon: your arrows sing true birdman! I apologize for sullying your name.

firemanfred on
    tepvoy5.png
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Alegis wrote: »
    OoOOooooOOooOO
    A mysterious man believes he saw bite marks on the neck of Alegis. But by the time the stake is through his heart, it is too late.

You could say it was a huge mistake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0thH3qnHTbI

Out from his coffin, Drac's voice did ring
    Seems he was troubled by just one thing
    He opened the lid and shook his fist
    And said, "Whatever happened to my Transylvania twist?"

It's now the mash
    It's now the day 1 mash
    The day 1 mash
    And it's a graveyard smash

OooOOoooOOoooOo

Wait wait, what? Who the heck is "A mysterious man" and why did he kill Alegis?

Garick on
  • Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    oooooooOOOOOOOoooooooo

Curse my rotten luck, my first attempt to build a network, and I found the king of vampires! Destroy him! Root him out my friends!

oooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo

Matev on
    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Man, this is the thing I hate about playing phalla's while in Japan, nobody is ever online to bounce idea's off of while i'm online, and when all the main stuff is usually going down i'm offline.

In any-case, I started really thinking about the fact we VOTED out a vampire the first day and think that actually, we may have gotten alot luckier then originally thought.

With a completely untouched mafia and no suspicions the first day, they could have voted for whoever they liked without repercussions, so with only 4 votes, why did Godmode win the vote?

Wouldn't the mafia have been easily able to push the second place into first or at least a tie?

The only reason I can think of that they wouldn't do exactly that because second place wasn't someone they wanted to die either!

Could it be we found 2 vampires on the first day?

Sir Fabulous

and also could I have a clarification? What happens in the event of a vote tie?

Garick on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    There are way too many people celebrating us finding one bad guy when we lost 3. Also one villager is poof gone.

That is a bit suspicious. Summon The List!

Dogbone33 on

• Options
    edited October 2010
    Hmmmm. Garick my eye's on you. Celebrating a pretty nothing start and then immedietly finger-pointing.

Now to my actual theory. I would put my money on the mafia not saving Godmode because there were so few of them. They get a conversion in a 25 person game? That would be amazingly powerful if the mafia had the standard number of people (5) in it. Thus I say they were powered down to only 3 or 4. Not enough to save Godmode, although they tried to kill me instead.

Also it sounds like Matev's kill was a re-action rather than a straight vig, so it looks like our friend Dracula is someone Matev would trust. If we go after more experienced players or players that Matev would trust, we get a win-win situation. Either we find Dracula, or Dracula is too scared to give away the fact that he has a vig because we would put a stop to the witch-hunt of innocent players.

Sir Fabulous on

• Options
    edited October 2010
    Garick wrote: »
    and also could I have a clarification? What happens in the event of a vote tie?

We will have to wait and see if a tie ever occurs. But you should never want that to happen anyways.

CaptainPlanet82 on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Hmmmm. Garick my eye's on you. Celebrating a pretty nothing start and then immedietly finger-pointing.

Now to my actual theory. I would put my money on the mafia not saving Godmode because there were so few of them. They get a conversion in a 25 person game? That would be amazingly powerful if the mafia had the standard number of people (5) in it. Thus I say they were powered down to only 3 or 4. Not enough to save Godmode, although they tried to kill me instead.

Also it sounds like Matev's kill was a re-action rather than a straight vig, so it looks like our friend Dracula is someone Matev would trust. If we go after more experienced players or players that Matev would trust, we get a win-win situation. Either we find Dracula, or Dracula is too scared to give away the fact that he has a vig because we would put a stop to the witch-hunt of innocent players.

Nice try vampire! Spreading misinformation? I like how your defense is based on the mafia having a conversion, however it was CLARIFIED BY THE OP in bright orange letters that there are NO conversions!

And you would call this a pretty nothing start?

True, we lost a few villagers, but sadly the vampires are going to get kills on us every turn if we like it or not. Nabbing a bad guy on the first day however isn't something i've seen since I first started playing phalla.

Garick on
  • Options
    NodgarbNodgarb Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    not to come to defend Sir Fab, but godmode did (at least claim to) RNG Sir Fab pretty early on. I'd suspect that if you were a vamp, your day 1 vote would go towards non-vamps since changing the vote would look suspicious.

That being said, OP did say there are no conversions, so that misinformation is suspect.

Nodgarb on
  • Options
    KiasKias Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Nodgarb wrote: »
    not to come to defend Sir Fab, but godmode did (at least claim to) RNG Sir Fab pretty early on. I'd suspect that if you were a vamp, your day 1 vote would go towards non-vamps since changing the vote would look suspicious.

That being said, OP did say there are no conversions, so that misinformation is suspect.

Really, day one votes will go to whoever since it is generally a low-intel/low-risk day of voting. Strong wagons rarely form and everyone is all over the place, so throwing a vote towards a fellow mafia to aleve suspicion if one is caught later is actually a fairly common tactic.

So, yeah, Garick is making a good point here. That vote should have been easy to swing off god: Sir Fabulous until we hear something more solid.

Kias on
    steam_sig.png

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Yes, but last minute switching of the vote on day 1 guarantees the village will investigate, and would reveal 2+ vampires with the switching, it would just be delayed while we checked them out

Phyphor on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Sir Fab does make sense for a day two vote.

Capfalcon on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Phyphor wrote: »
    Yes, but last minute switching of the vote on day 1 guarantees the village will investigate, and would reveal 2+ vampires with the switching, it would just be delayed while we checked them out

Well, that would mean that the other vampires had voted before the fix was in.

So, that's also worth looking into.

Capfalcon on
  • Options
    AkimboLegsAkimboLegs Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    do we think its possible the mafia aren't masoned? while the sirfab wagon makes some sense, if they had really wanted to move votes, there were a lot of people at 2, and they could've gone there as well (this would of course assume that sirfab is also a vamp and they are masoned)

AkimboLegs on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    It's unfortunate that Sir Fab had to do the joke (?) self out to kick things off, since that could explain votes for him. There's also the incorrect information on the conversion mechanic.

On the other hand, if the vampires were trying to push a vote on someone else to save godmode, they wouldn't vote for one of their own I wouldn't think. Godmode voted for Sir Fab. I can't believe they collaborated and were like, theres no hope, we're definitely going to lose one of our own, so lets confuse everyone by adding votes to another of our own.

Also, Dunadan was the first person to switch their vote. Away from godmode and over to CapFalcon, both in one word posts with no elaboration. Interesting!

firemanfred on
    tepvoy5.png