Options

50 First [chat]s

• Options
    RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Anyone know when the Secret Santa thing begins?
    I'm ready to send some presents up in this bitch. Tempted to sign up for the G&T one, but I usually lurk/post D&D more.

Radiation on
    PSN: jfrofl
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited October 2010
    that home depot receipt next to that cat?

it lists a hacksaw, a hatchet, a large tarp and twelve gallons of industrial drain cleaner

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    steal the kitty

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2010
    If you go through Preacher's closet you'll find two shovels, a couple bags of lime, and a 12 inch dong.

Sheep on
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    I feel like I sabotage things like

I freak the fuck out over everything

OH MY GOD THIS PERSON HATES ME

I stopped going to Games Workshop and playing Warhammer, which was my only social release except WoW for a good year+ because I was convinced that no one liked me.

I just realized I haven't taken my anxiety meds in three days this explains a lot :x

If you're half as witty offline as you are online then that's doubtful.

she at least is on vent

i seriously can't get her yoda noise out of my head; i wish i hadn't been shushed to silence by my sleeping fiancee

Arch on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Irond Will wrote: »
    that home depot receipt next to that cat?

it lists a hacksaw, a hatchet, a large tarp and twelve gallons of industrial drain cleaner

KITTY LOVES ME

winston4.jpg

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    that cat wants for you to die, cass

more than anything in the world, that cat wants you dead

living in an apartment with only one other human as a buffer might be a dangerous miscalculation

Remember that cat that predicted deaths in the Hospice? They had that cause and effect backwards.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited October 2010
    Sheep wrote: »
    Will. Your opinion on ties. I understand.

What is your opinion of button down with vest and tie but no jacket?

i think it's kind of a cool look but really situational

basically i'd wear it with a jacket and then look for an excuse to take off the jacket

just the vest and tie with no context seems like kind of a early 90s boy band sort of douchery

True. True.

Basically I need a new wardrobe since I'm in corporate and making corporate money now. I look like a chump in Polo's surrounded by guys who basically walk around without their sport jackets/blazers/suit coats on.

BUT I don't want to just wear a nice shirt and tie because I'd feel like a tool I figured a good matching vest/setup would give me a bit of flair and individuality.

well iirc you are a stout guy sheep

i guess i'd recommend considering a double-breasted suit, since they're not all that common these days and are relatively flattering on stout gentlemen

also you could try three-piece suits, since they include the vest and are also a little bit flair-y

if you're looking for a signature that's a little more subtle, you could go with shirts with french cuffs.

single-breasted suits with peak lapels are also sharp and kind of distinct, but they might go better on a slimmer dude.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    If you go through Preacher's closet you'll find two shovels, a couple bags of lime, and a 12 inch dong.

What's MikeMan doing in Preacher's closet?

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2010

And Thanatos.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Inquisitor wrote: »

What's MikeMan doing in Preacher's closet?

trying to find his way out

mumbling something about day 9 over and over

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    real good big kitteh!

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    how much money do you spend on food and booze in a month including eating out

how the hell do i cut down

i aint even extravagant

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Hmmm. Yeah, French cuffs are a good idea.

Sheep on
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    http://www.justin.tv/cj_iwakura

If anyone can volunteer to help me test out a livestream, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Back up now, hoping I fixed the audio.

It's just hanging at the loading screen but I can't say if the issue is on my or your end.

Try now?

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    so i only got like four hours of sleep last night (a combination of you assholes wanting to play another in-house, and my douchebag cat)

i am finding that i am wayyy more productive today than i have been all week

scanning ALL the slides, analyzing ALL the images, and chewing out creationists on the internets

Arch on
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Castlevania is almost good enough to help me ignore the guilt over calling in sick.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    edited October 2010

i aint even extravagant

Probably 100$ a month eating out.

Cutting down would require you to go grocery shopping and preparing in bulk.

Sheep on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    I spend about 50-60 bucks a month eating out

Arch on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I am thisclose to a panic attack

Considering messaging someone I know IRL and being like HEY IM RAD RIGHT? RIGHT??

Also considering how annyoing and needy that would be

instead maeking poast

• Options
    edited October 2010

i aint even extravagant

Less than a hundred dollars and thats with two people.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Arch wrote: »

Wow, you've given Preacher's mom oral sex 120 times?

• Options
    edited October 2010

If anyone can volunteer to help me test out a livestream, I'd greatly appreciate it.

It's just hanging at the loading screen but I can't say if the issue is on my or your end.

Try now?

I am getting video, kinda choppy, and all I hear is a low static sound.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    so i only got like four hours of sleep last night (a combination of you assholes wanting to play another in-house, and my douchebag cat)

scanning ALL the slides, analyzing ALL the images, and chewing out creationists on the internets

You might want to double check your accuracy. Reduced sleep and increased speed and unwarranted confidence seem like a combination that just screams sloppy.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited October 2010

Well only if she trims her verge...

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited October 2010

You might want to double check your accuracy. Reduced sleep and increased speed and unwarranted confidence seem like a combination that just screams sloppy.

been doing this, because i know that as well

Arch on
  • Options
    edited October 2010

Considering messaging someone I know IRL and being like HEY IM RAD RIGHT? RIGHT??

instead maeking poast

Cass, I know I am just a dude on the internet but you are seriously one of my favorite posters and you are a joy to play LoL with.

I'm off to go do some Halloween shopping, try to take it easy for me, okay Cass? *hugs*

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited October 2010
    god so fucking psyched

my best chance so far

interviewing for a position i already interviewed for in the same setting- group

so i know most of the questions/leads

i've got to/need to/want to/will get this

positive energy etc etc

if i do i'll sacrifice an arab baby to the hebrew gods

Organichu on
  • Options
    thisisntwallythisisntwally Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    kingcandy.png

who is that king candy looking SO GOOD

thisisntwally on
    #someshit
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited October 2010

instead maeking poast

Has your therapist covered some of the anti-anxiety techniques with you? It's not a cure for panic attacks but it can take the edge off and sometimes that's very helpful.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010

Try now?

I am getting video, kinda choppy, and all I hear is a low static sound.

Not sure why, but thanks.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    edited October 2010

Wow, you've given Preacher's mom oral sex 120 times?

Arch on
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Castlevania is almost good enough to help me ignore the guilt over calling in sick.

To your new job already?

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Preacher wrote: »

Well only if she trims her verge...

Which is preferable.

I mean, not mandatory, but I don't want to pull a Larry David either.

Sheep on
  • Options
    edited October 2010

i aint even extravagant

between frankie and myself we spend kind of a lot on food

she likes to go out at least once per week and it generally runs from $50 to like $150 between us.

and i buy groceries a couple of times per month and generally drop $100 or so each time.

also i keep my home bar stocked and that isn't really cheap either.

it's easy to spend less - just buy cheap, nutritious foods like potatoes, eggs, ground beef, dried beans, greens, bacon, etc. and eat in instead of going out. buy cheap-but-decent booze and mix and drink that at home instead of going out to drink.

but the key to saving the money is not to go out to eat or drink, and that's kind of a silly thing to commit to if you're young and employed and living in NYC

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    french cuffs are pretty baller when the sleeve lengths are just right

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    edited October 2010

been doing this, because i know that as well

Considering you missed the shot I took at you, I would consider triple checking. :P

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    That cat does look kind of sharp. Also, I am slightly drunk and need dinner.

Options
    1. Reheated Macaroni and cheese x1 small portion
    2. Cook something with chorizo (and various residual ingredients I have in hte house)
    3. Pizza from that place down the road that seems to be run by a giant Italian guy and a normal sized Arab guy
    4. A NZ style burger
    5. Misc. Kebab
    6. Noodle bar
    7. Something else

Kalkino on
    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Radiation wrote: »
    Anyone know when the Secret Santa thing begins?
    I'm ready to send some presents up in this bitch. Tempted to sign up for the G&T one, but I usually lurk/post D&D more.

Rumor in [Chat] is there probably won't be a D&D secret satan this year due to last years apparently being a bit of a clusterfuck I guess.

HappylilElf on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    kingcandy.png

who is that king candy looking SO GOOD

he looks like the kind of dbag who would cut in on a highway interchange

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
This discussion has been closed.