As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

i just had a horrible moment when i was brushing my teeth

• Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    but really though ideally I'd have surgery to gain the ability to extrude my stomach and digest things externally

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    wisdom teeth are pretty weird if you think about it

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    BelruelBelruel NARUTO FUCKS Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Eddy wrote:
    isn't it so kawaii

so desu

Ello es muy sugoi, desu ne.

Belruel on
    vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    Melding wrote:
    Artreus wrote:
    Meeeldiiiiing

Wait, what? what's going on? why you so angry now.

Hello

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    my family doesn't have wisdom teeth. they just do not exist for us.

I think you might be more evolved then the rest of us. or a mutant. Either way, i'm going to recommend burning you until dead.

• Options
    Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular
    Dichotomy wrote:
    but really though ideally I'd have surgery to gain the ability to extrude my stomach and digest things externally

But then you couldn't enjoy tasting things!

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • Options
    Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    one time I felt my chest was really hurting me and I was pretty freaked out because when you go to webMD and put in "chest pain" it says GO TO THE HOSPITAL IMMEDIATELY

so I went to the ER and they said nothing was really wrong with me. they blamed it on my asthma and sent me home with some vicodin.

You are so dead.

mkc.png
  • Options
    Oh what the FUCK. I clicked the emoticon thing and the monkey is gone.. does it still work text-wise :(|)

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Didgeridoo wrote:
    A ha ha ha

I love that your first thought ran to "oh shit I knocked out a tooth," even though they are all presumably held in place by your braces. Even if one came unrooted, it'd still be stuck in your mouth for a bit, trapped by the wire!

unless of course they all somehow came out at once

wouldn't that be horrifying? You're brushing your teeth and then all of a sudden every single one comes tumbling out of your mouth, dragging the one behind it until all that's left is a bloody mass of wire and tooth in the sink? And there's nothing you can do to stop them from falling out? Ha ha!

Anyway, uh

try not to think of that next time you're brushing your teeth or whatever

didge

you are not helping

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    I spent an entire work day designing packaging for a product, then sent it to the client for approval, and they told me it was under the wrong brand.

I would've had to start over.

but nope, I did it right the first time. everyone was wrong but me.

• Options
    Oh my god they removed the monkey

• Options
    Artreus wrote:
    Melding wrote:
    Artreus wrote:
    Meeeldiiiiing

Hello

Hey Art! how are you? I hear you went for a walk with tofuninja. any sweet make outs?

• Options
    Dichotomy wrote:

I don't enjoy tasting things that much now

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    When did we last have a doodle thread?

vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    Dichotomy wrote:
    Dichotomy wrote:

I don't enjoy tasting things that much now

Well then I got nothin

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    :bz is your new monkey

gaze upon the pittance your whimsical gods have left

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    Also hey orik, I tried that notification thing earlier on you, did it carry my message to you on its newfangled wings?

vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    I'm gonna be honest I don't remember what the monkey even looked like.

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • Options
    Belruel wrote:

DE?AD had a themed doodle thread, that is still going, it spawned from the last doodle thread, so whenever that thread started minus a few days.

• Options
    Melding wrote:
    Artreus wrote:
    Melding wrote:
    Artreus wrote:
    Meeeldiiiiing

Hello

Hey Art! how are you? I hear you went for a walk with tofuninja. any sweet make outs?
    Melding wrote:
    Artreus wrote:
    Melding wrote:
    Artreus wrote:
    Meeeldiiiiing

Hello

No sweet makeouts, though god dammit, I'm due some.

Just lots and lots of walking. The party was good. Too much drinking. But that happens.

How are you doing.

Also on topic, I am terrified of losing my teeth, every once in a while I feel them out and some of them wiggle just a little bit and it freaks me out because I do NOT want to be that guy with a missing tooth

• Options
    Melding wrote:
    Belruel wrote:

DE?AD had a themed doodle thread, that is still going, it spawned from the last doodle thread, so whenever that thread started minus a few days.

I'ma go find dat doodle thread

vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Melding wrote:

I think you might be more evolved then the rest of us. or a mutant. Either way, i'm going to recommend burning you until dead.

end mutant discrimination

• Options
    Bel!

You have not posted in a while!

• Options
    Artreus wrote:
    Melding wrote:
    Artreus wrote:
    Melding wrote:
    Artreus wrote:
    Meeeldiiiiing

Hello

Melding wrote:
    Artreus wrote:
    Melding wrote:
    Artreus wrote:
    Meeeldiiiiing

Hello

No sweet makeouts, though god dammit, I'm due some.

Just lots and lots of walking. The party was good. Too much drinking. But that happens.

How are you doing.

Also on topic, I am terrified of losing my teeth, every once in a while I feel them out and some of them wiggle just a little bit and it freaks me out because I do NOT want to be that guy with a missing tooth

I'm pretty okay, had to put up witha kid that seems to love me despite howmuch i hate childern. but it's cool inside now so i won't die. working on some side projjects and stuff.

also @belruel http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/143065/lets-get-digixal#Item_2499

bam!

• Options
    Melding wrote:

end mutant discrimination

Why would i listen to a mutant!? Get him boys!

• Options
    Artreus wrote:
    Bel!

I am fascinated by the new forums, I plan on staying active this time hopefully maybe.

also <3 how have you been

vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    Mutants can't be trusted it's true

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    I am having my wisdom teeth removed a few weeks before Christmas. The dentist said the lower ones aren't going to grow past the gum on the back side so they should probably be pulled to avoid decay. Other than that and some discoloration my teeth are awesome. Also tall. Apparently the roots of my teeth are long as hell.

• Options
    @ Melding I don't think that is a 'doodle' thread though, it looks far too shiny. I ran across it the other day though, so awesome.

vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Belruel wrote:
    Also hey orik, I tried that notification thing earlier on you, did it carry my message to you on its newfangled wings?

ahahaha oh my god that picture is perfect

and it did work, but i get notifications whenever posts in one of my threads, so it got lost in there.

thanks for mentioning it, that is amazing.

also i'm really glad that you're back! i was just wondering how you're doing lately. so how ya doing?

• Options
    MarthMarth Registered User regular
    Getting wisdom teeth out is funnnnn. I had all four of mine taken out before I got my braces. Overall, it wasn't difficult to deal with, but I was surprised by the amount of blood. Lots of blood.

Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • Options
    Belruel wrote:
    Artreus wrote:
    Bel!

I am fascinated by the new forums, I plan on staying active this time hopefully maybe.

also <3 how have you been

Better than I used to be! I should prolly take the same kind of break you did to be honest though. The new forums take a bit of getting used to but they are top notch, even if they did remove the monkey. Some of the new emoticons we had were pretty... different.

How have you been.

• Options
    This whole more posts per page thing still throws me off. Looked at that digixal thread and was trying to figure out why I couldn't get to the rest of the thread, but oh ho there are only 60 some pages now.

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • Options
    I had a tooth pulled once, one of my back molars. It all worked out for the best though, that side's wisdom tooth just grew into the old tooth's place later. (It was pulled because it was all fucked up and needed a serious root canal, when it seemed likely my wisdom tooth would just grow into that spot anyways, so.)

vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    I enjoy how established threads suddenly seemed to slim down

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    Belruel wrote:
    @ Melding I don't think that is a 'doodle' thread though, it looks far too shiny. I ran across it the other day though, so awesome.

Well other people have been drawing things, the theme is.. whatever the hell that is. Tron meets reboot meets tron again. Might have to wait for it to die and be buried before you can get a true doodle thread back. but what do i know? i just post here.

• Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    I'm starting to think that this fancy pants electric toothbrush is bullshit and I should use this cheap one with bristles since it seems to have an effect on my mouth parts

Maybe this whole electric toothbrush thing is just a scam

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    Belruel wrote:

ahahaha oh my god that picture is perfect

and it did work, but i get notifications whenever posts in one of my threads, so it got lost in there.

thanks for mentioning it, that is amazing.

also i'm really glad that you're back! i was just wondering how you're doing lately. so how ya doing?

I am glad you saw it, I ran across it on reddit I think, and it has been on my desktop for a long time with the title 'show orik'.

I have been okay! Just found my tablet pen again today so that makes me happy.

vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    That toothbrush is a lie perpetrated on you by Big Dental

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • Options
    Melding wrote:
    Belruel wrote:

Well other people have been drawing things, the theme is.. whatever the hell that is. Tron meets reboot meets tron again. Might have to wait for it to die and be buried before you can get a true doodle thread back. but what do i know? i just post here.

I am blaming you for all the things that go wrong.

vmn6rftb232b.png