Options

Breath of [Phalla] III - Final Day - Teepo's World (Cultist Victory)

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    If I owe you a PM, let me know. I think I replied to everyone who was waiting for something or sent me something, but I may have missed someone.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    Thank you, village, it's been a nice day.

And thank you, Figgy, for your analysis. It was very helpful and a lot of what I was hoping to get from you, considering you were seered last night and are MYRIA (evil bad boss).

Village...... kill

Steam profile
  • Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    Figgy for being too defensive.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Oh, well now. Corv is off the hook for tonight then! !Figgy

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    figgy how could you

• Options
    Everyone else, besides our soon-to-be-deceased Figgy.... analyze.

He said a decent amount today I think? Hopefully there are nuggets of good things there.

Steam profile
  • Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    It was bound to happen sooner or later.

Figgy.

Still think we need to hold the wagon on Blasphemer in mind.

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Figgy

Goodbye, false Goddess.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Figgy had me fooled

• Options
    FaranguFarangu I am a beardy man With a beardy planRegistered User regular
    Well now that Kime's pointed his finger, Figgy's probably as good as dead. Heading out for the night, and probably won't be back before vote close, so my vote is staying where it is. I have my hunch, and I'm fine with having a different vote for analyzing.

• Options
    FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    Waiting for me to go to work before pullig a stunt like that? Luckily I checked in. I'll
    come back in a bit to respond but wow. I'm actually Wynn.

More to follow

XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • Options
    Figgy wrote: »
    Waiting for me to go to work before pullig a stunt like that? Luckily I checked in. I'll
    come back in a bit to respond but wow. I'm actually Wynn.

More to follow

Wasn't waiting for you to go out, sorry about that. Just wanted to get as much from the day as possible. Take your time with your "defense" :)

Steam profile
  • Options
    corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    Ha! I was right before the network called it.

• Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    I was wondering why my vote suddenly turned the tide against Figgy, then I scrolled back up and saw kime's post.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Figgy it is! The seers are picking em well it would seem.

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Cayrus wrote: »
    I was wondering why my vote suddenly turned the tide against Figgy, then I scrolled back up and saw kime's post.

that is like in the cartoons when the mouse is growling at the cat and suddenly the cat screams and runs away, and the mouse is like "heh"

and doesn't notice the doberman behind him.

Langly on
  • Options
    You'd think, but you'll know after tonight. I hope it's not too late. Not sure if it's kime as a seer lying or whoever he's a mouthpiece for, but I'm wynn. One of the three kids from Wyndia.

I love hide and seek, and as such I can hide from one element each night. Effectively immune. Vote me out or vig me as holy, which is what I'll be doing tonight.

It I would have found my other siblings, I would have had another power, I'm pretty sure. One is dead, unforunately.

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Figgy works, and if he turns up red, I think we'll have some better stuff to go off of.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    While you should never listen to an outed mafia, of course, can someone doublecheck and see if one of the other siblings has died?

Steam profile
  • Options
    Mr. Mojo RisinMr. Mojo Risin Registered User regular
    You'd think, but you'll know after tonight. I hope it's not too late. Not sure if it's kime as a seer lying or whoever he's a mouthpiece for, but I'm wynn. One of the three kids from Wyndia.

I love hide and seek, and as such I can hide from one element each night. Effectively immune. Vote me out or vig me as holy, which is what I'll be doing tonight.

It I would have found my other siblings, I would have had another power, I'm pretty sure. One is dead, unforunately.

This is exactly what INANTP tried to say as well interesting Figgy

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Lang is dead.

• Options
    Baidol wrote: »
    Lang is dead.

Gotcha.

Interesting, then.

Steam profile
  • Options
    Also, we should keep cover roles in mind.

• Options
    This isn't in your clarifications in the OP, so I'll have to ask.

Are there thralls or millers? And/or the "death" versions of those?

Steam profile
  • Options
    we got a cd on that

• Options

Because that's the only conclusion. Kime is lying or his seer is.

Would be helpful if the third sibling is out there to come out and reveal. Or not. I've done my part and if you guys want to pile on me and waste another day, I'll take it like a hide and seek champ.

• Options
    How advanced are cover roles usually?

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Usually just a name and the vanillager PM

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ObiFett wrote: »
    How advanced are cover roles usually?

Sometimes really nice. Either way though, unless we have to deal with death thralls (ugh) or mafia busdrivers (more ugh), a cover role won't help him tonight.

Steam profile
  • Options
    edited April 2012

Would be helpful if the third sibling is out there to come out and reveal. Or not. I've done my part and if you guys want to pile on me and waste another day, I'll take it like a hide and seek champ.

Figgy, you are much smarter than this.

There are actually alot more conclusions to make than just kime is lying or his seer is. See kime's post above.

ObiFett on
  • Options
    Or even regular busdriving.

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    I was wondering why figgy seemed a little disjointed this game. Guess that would explain it.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    Langly wrote: »
    Or even regular busdriving.

I'm sincerely hoping if a village busdriver interfered, they would be intelligent enough to come talk to me.

Steam profile
  • Options
    TayrunTayrun Registered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »

Figgy, you are much smarter than this.

There are actually alot more conclusions to make than just kime is lying or his seer is. See kime's post above.

Yeah, Figgy, this is just ... what ...

• Options
    No idea what a thrall is but I was told a bus driven seer result would show it was bus driven. Sooo, guess I'm not smarter?

• Options
    TayrunTayrun Registered User regular
    Told by whom, when?

• Options
    Where did this whole seer/busdriver thing come from anyway? The few times I've been a seer, the results have always been "X is a Y" not, just the role name. Heck, didn't a busdrivered seer result in a triple network day 3 of the game where Alegis go Daius to kill Ringo?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Well it depends on the phalla. It is unlikely, but possible.

A thrall is a mafia who seers as village, a miller is a villager who seers as mafia, and the death versions of those come up as opposites on death.

• Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    No idea what a thrall is

A thrall is a role that appears to be the opposite faction, so a mafiso who seer as village, etc.

A death thrall actually appears to be the other faction even when killed.

Gaslight on
  • Options
    By triple network, I mean, give double verification with the person who was seered and the busdriver being able to specify both switched parties

steam_sig.png