City of Heroes or Villains or Rogues

1656667686971»

• tricontricon Registered User regular
    Kay wrote: »
    Don't worry, I'm good with procs. Despite the 95% hit check there, yours looks like it's got pretty low accuracy potentially with 6 procs and no accuracy buffs.

hgg53mk3h38b.png

Nah you could think of it with 5 procs but if you stay at 95% vs +4 thats good enough.Martial Combat has Reach of the Limit that buffs additional +To Hit. With higher defender numbers that should no problem as well. I run DA story arc or farm maps at +4/x8 so it seems to working for me.

In case of Blasters you can e.g. split Superiors Blaster's Wrath IO threefold for 3*+15%ACC bonus, throw in +6 To Hit from Kismet IO and a additional power like RotL that buffs +To Hit, you got a working base for a build.

• KayKay What we need... Is a little bit of PANIC.Registered User regular
    Yeah, Defenders don't get RotL though, obvs.

I've got plenty of global accuracy, but some builds struggle (without Tactics) to hit the sweet spot of 95% vs +4s. Mine's got good accuracy vs +4s and pretty incredible damage for a defender, with the added bonus of All Those Tasty Debuffs. :9

ew9y0DD.png
    3DS FCode: 1993-7512-8991
    Ringo
  • RingoRingo HE KEEPS REPEATING THE LINE I'M GONNA CRY BLEASE LET HIM LIVE YOU MADE ME WATCH SO MUCH KISSING IN THIS FILM LET INIGO LIVERegistered User regular
    Kay wrote: »
    Ringo wrote: »
    I agree, playing a defender is like taking a poison/dp: very poopy

Counterpoint: Fire Blast.

You can take all your facts and evidence and toss 'em!

Defenders: Not Even Once

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • WeX MajorsWeX Majors 8th Floor, MegashipRegistered User regular
    "screenshot_2005-10-15-01-43-24"
    r69610c314ej.jpg

Fifteen years ago. Damn.

H3KnucklesRingoCommander ZoomMrVyngaard
  • TamerBillTamerBill Registered User regular
    WeX Majors wrote: »
    Fifteen years ago. Damn.

Greetings from 2008, where the pixels are jaggy but we get by.

T5NEaot.jpg
    4EEeL8P.jpg
    7uYcAH2.jpg
    CQDtWX3.jpg

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4410-2451
    GlalCommander ZoomWeX MajorsRingoH3KnucklesMrVyngaardIanator