Options

This Is The End My Friends (56k will perish with the unworthy)

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Oh yeah that part would probably kill you.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    I'm taping a ton of pillows to my body on the 21st

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    F it. Lets blow it all up.

I've been getting these morbid emails from TGI Fridays along the lines of "what are you going to do with your last day on earth?"

• Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    1cc of estrogen = boner.

What the fuck.

• Options
    Uhhhhh stuff my face with fried cheese and shitty beer. What else would I do!?

• Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »
    Uhhhhh stuff my face with fried cheese and shitty beer. What else would I do!?

How is this any different from any other day

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    1cc of estrogen = boner.

What the fuck.

Gettin a boner just thinking about it.

• Options
    HeadCreepsHeadCreeps NOW IS THE TIME FOR DRINKING! Registered User regular
    Once the 21st comes and goes, what will become of the History Channel?

vEaRQgH.png
  • Options
    IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    I for one will be getting drunk to celebrate the end of the world.

xet8c.gif
  • Options
    HeadCreeps wrote: »
    Once the 21st comes and goes, what will become of the History Channel?

even more ancient aliens and shows about how hitler was gay

• Options
    1cc of estrogen = boner.

What the fuck.

Gettin a boner just thinking about it.

the weirdest boner

• Options
    No, this like my 8th weirdest boner. You don't even want to know the others.

• Options
    No, this like my 8th weirdest boner. You don't even want to know the others.

Yes I do. I mean, how is that even...

you know who I am, right?

• Options
    Well I saw these thighs like woah. A bucket of fried chicken, all thighs. Instant boner.

• Options
    Yawn

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    okcupid sent me an e-mail that was like THE END OF THE WORLD MIGHT BE COMING YOU SHOULD GET YOUR BONE ON WITH THIS LADY and there was a picture of a comet with barack obama's face on it crashing into the earth

• Options
    Yawn

It was weird because I'm a breast man.

• Options
    okcupid sent me an e-mail that was like THE END OF THE WORLD MIGHT BE COMING YOU SHOULD GET YOUR BONE ON WITH THIS LADY and there was a picture of a comet with barack obama's face on it crashing into the earth

Okcupid probably knows what it's doing. You should probably listen to it.

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    so that magnetic pole thing.

took me a while to figure it out but i'm pretty sure that's what ecco's mother has been talking about for the last i don't even know.

apparently, she was told by one of her her 'teachers' that some time soon something will happen that will cause all electricity to stop working. So we had to be prepared with water and a flashlight and cold dry foods for eating. Now this would only last for three days and then everything would be alright again.

But we couldn't get a barbecue or anything because if we were cooking food then the people around us would smell the good food smells and they would come to our place and then there would be trouble if they wanted to take our food.

sometimes, the barrier between her chinese and my english is quite steep. In that I sometimes can't tell exactly when she's being completely serious or not.

• Options
    lancasterlancaster Registered User regular
    well I mean if the earth just up and stopped we'd probably all fly off and into space or whatever due to momentum + lack of gravity but w/e

Naw, the earth rotates at just over a thousand miles per hour, but the escape velocity is more than Mach 30.

I mean, we're gonna die if the earth just suddenly stops. And if you don't you're going to have a hell of a time finding your house.

But we're not gonna get flung out into space.

What if you time a jump like right when the earth stops, won't that work?

• Options
    lancaster wrote: »
    well I mean if the earth just up and stopped we'd probably all fly off and into space or whatever due to momentum + lack of gravity but w/e

Naw, the earth rotates at just over a thousand miles per hour, but the escape velocity is more than Mach 30.

I mean, we're gonna die if the earth just suddenly stops. And if you don't you're going to have a hell of a time finding your house.

But we're not gonna get flung out into space.

What if you time a jump like right when the earth stops, won't that work?

What? Of course not. You're traveling at the same rate of speed that the earth is. If you somehow manage to jump at the exact moment the earth were to stop, you'd still be going that speed. And flung straight through the nearest mountain in your path.

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Me and my buds are using this as an excuse for a movie marathon.

We are going to try to get throught The Day After Tomorrow, Road Warrior, And book of Eli.

I just wish twinkles were still around for it

Bluedude152 on
    p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    Keep in mind that there's not going to be much air resistance either, because that stuff is all going the same speed you are.

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    gXuyr.jpg

• Options
    Haha that asteroid fucked the Statue of Liberty and the constitution up.

Oh. It's a political statement. I just got it.

• Options
    BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    the concept of limited time in a game entirely focused on exploration was goddamn awful

Agree so hard Pip
    After I was blown away by Ocarina of Time a full ten years after it came out
    I eagerly downloaded Majora's Mask and got nothing but frustration after going through the same damn dungeons over and over again
    HATE HATE HATE

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    Oh goddammit. Right after I got out of the bathroom I got my shot and then took the dogs out, and then climbed into bed when I got back. Meanwhile @Yukira has been waiting for me on steam chat.

Sorry dude!

S'all right. I got sidetracked anyway.

• Options
    Yukira wrote: »
    Oh goddammit. Right after I got out of the bathroom I got my shot and then took the dogs out, and then climbed into bed when I got back. Meanwhile @Yukira has been waiting for me on steam chat.

Sorry dude!

S'all right. I got sidetracked anyway.

Oh thank god. I'm glad to know you haven't been waiting for me the whole time.

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    why is okcupid making political statements

• Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    I assumed it was satire?

but that might be me trying to preserve my sanity.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    you know, at this rate, i kinda want the world to end, it's about tie the loonies win one.

• Options
    Curly_BraceCurly_Brace Robot Girl Mimiga VillageRegistered User regular
    Skeith wrote: »
    Machete. Though it depends on the top, I suppose.
    Yeah, thats' what I was thinking. Perhaps a leather jacket with all sorts of patches on it? But I don't necessarily want the "Biker Amazoness" look. No way I am cutting my hair into a mohawk.

So y'all remember Y2K, right? Man, I remember my redneck friends' parents freaking out about that. Stockpiling ammo and beer and venison... so not too different than any winter in the Midwest, really. I was never really concerned about it, even when I was a wee child.

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    I think my dad made a few jokes about overtime (worked for Pac Bell or SBC, I forget what the name was at the time) if the communications infrastructure went to shit but besides that, my folks thought it was a crock.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    HeadCreepsHeadCreeps NOW IS THE TIME FOR DRINKING! Registered User regular
    Today, one of my co-workers asked "what do people really think is going to happen?" and this new guy (who's only a seasonal temp, thank god) said "an asteroid could hit us." We pointed out to him that we would have seen anything coming toward us by now, and his response was "not if it's behind the sun, or in front of it because it's too bright and we wouldn't be able to see it."

vEaRQgH.png
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    Haha that asteroid fucked the Statue of Liberty and the constitution up.

Oh. It's a political statement. I just got it.

that's... kind of an odd sentiment from them
    i figured them to be a pretty liberal bunch; they're based in SF

oh well, you can live anywhere and be dumb! :-)

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
  • Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Today, one of my co-workers asked "what do people really think is going to happen?" and this new guy (who's only a seasonal temp, thank god) said "an asteroid could hit us." We pointed out to him that we would have seen anything coming toward us by now, and his response was "not if it's behind the sun, or in front of it because it's too bright and we wouldn't be able to see it."

He's actually right. There was a near-miss recently, like a week ago. It passed inside of the moon's orbit, and we didn't detect it until the day it passed by us.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    Tox wrote: »

He's actually right. There was a near-miss recently, like a week ago. It passed inside of the moon's orbit, and we didn't detect it until the day it passed by us.

of course that begs the question of how the mayans could have known it was coming

I don't know if I'm using "begs the question" correctly and honestly I don't care

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    they had tinted telescopes.