As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Strip Search] now with free range spoilers

• Options
    fullofgracefullofgrace Registered User regular
    Oh. Oh. That decision looked really hard to make. And the TEARS. My heart.

I was suspicious of how well this challenge would play out on video, but dang was that funny. LLR/PA should consider making a 'Verbal Jousts With Josh & Abby' bonus disk. I'd pay extra for that.

I'm jessageek on Twitter and Tumblr
    PAX East Pics: 2010-2015 & Vids: 2012-2015
  • Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    It must have felt really weird to only have three people in the house while the other two went off to the Thunderdome.

It looked so empty in there!

• Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    that bit when they're defacing the signatures after the challenge made me crack up

I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    Team Katie since day one!

Her little fay dance when she experiences success is like the best thing.

Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    godmode wrote: »
    I think Abby has a really good chance. Not only did she knock it out of the park with her other strip, but now she has a redraw ticket. Just imagine if she uses it and gets something like cats

She's my favorite to win right now. Being the youngest, winning this would be huge for her, and I get the sense that of everyone, she'd fit in best at PA.

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    When forging you should turn the original upside down it makes things much easier.
    um not that I do it a lot

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    someone in the hub thread just made a very god point

how are Maki and Lexxy going to be able to even consider nominating Katie for elimination if they win the next day's challenge? They'd have to be monsters.

• Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    I am excited for more Abby / Mike banter.

• Options
    Mike wrote:
    I don’t want to spoil anything for you, but I will say that the elimination you will see this Friday was epic.
    WHY YOU GOTTA POST A THING MIKE

SO LONG THE WAIT

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    I'm heavily on team abby for this one

• Options
    TomantaTomanta Registered User regular
    Katie's choices were almost "Who do I most want to hang out with the most for the next couple of hours?"

• Options
    KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    I'm surprised nobody did the Price Is Right FUCK YOU I BID 1$ move and just drew one perfect signature then stopped. Or just did none.

Kochikens on
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Kochikens wrote: »
    I'm surprised nobody did the Prices Right FUCK YOU I BID 1$ movie and just drew one perfect signature then stopped. Or just did none.

that would have been awesome

• Options
    RaslinRaslin Registered User regular
    When Katie said Lexxy, I got pretty upset(she just went!), until she clarified. I can only imagine that moment for Lexxy.

I cant url good so add me on steam anyways steamcommunity.com/id/Raslin

3ds friend code: 2981-6032-4118
  • Options
    Ruby RhodRuby Rhod Multipass!Registered User regular
    So I guess this means next week will be the last time someone has to choose the elimination pair. After that there will be 3 people so obviously the winner won't go to elimination.

• Options
    aStoryAboutYouaStoryAboutYou Registered User regular
    Jesus H Christ this series is hitting its stride.
    Tomanta wrote: »
    Katie's choices were almost "Who do I most want to hang out with the most for the next couple of hours?"

I definitely thought that too, at least a little. Katie's basis for her decision was incredibly well done, and she was right that it is partially personal. There's just a lot of compatibility and personality overlap between Tavis/Abby and between Katie/Maki/Lexxy, which I think is part of why Graham showed the Tavis/Abby bonding convo last episode in the kitchen. It's going to make this next elimination a battle between similar minds, and I'm weirdly looking forward to their mutual shame hole hangout while Mike and Jerry deliberate.

oWv6S12.gif
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    I'm gonna be happy no matter who wins this one

• Options
    LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Hullis wrote: »
    I'm gonna be happy no matter who wins this one

Sadly, the next episode will result in another double elimination after the creators discover that Lexxy's clone has reached full maturation and needs an open spot on the show.

iwantanswers3.png
  • Options
    AvrahamAvraham Registered User regular
    End wrote: »
    that bit when they're defacing the signatures after the challenge made me crack up

God this would have been a great idea for an art challenge

:bz: :bz: :bzz:
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Yexxl is pretty tough competition
    But Acinom and Ikam only have two weeks in the tank

King Riptor on
    I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    go katie #teamgg

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    I keep forgetting that the contestants haven't been there that long, like when Lexxy said "the past week" I went oh yeah, its only been a week or so for them.

• Options
    FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    best part was katies clapping at the end

• Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    biggest laugh for me was

OBAMA

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    If Robert said to me "hey I need you to forge Obama's signature" I would not comply.

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Many hilarious Lexxy reactions in this episode.

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    Thanks Obama

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    Abby and Tavis have a bunch of heart-to-heart so obviously they'll be facing each other in the next elimination.

Called it.

• Options
    DiplominatorDiplominator Hardcore Porg Registered User regular
    End wrote: »

I wonder if that was technically illegal.

• Options
    DiplominatorDiplominator Hardcore Porg Registered User regular
    Question for any of the Strippers:

How good are you at forging Obama's signature now?

I need to know because of reasons.

• Options
    LexxyLexxy Registered User regular
    Man, I thought for SURE I was going up for elimination when Katie started announcing her decision, and then my heart melted.

• Options
    AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    I'm thinking it's a Maki/Lexxy final showdown.

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    I think Maki goes all the way. He's a baller.

I'm not sure who else.

• Options
    eddizhereeddizhere Scrubber Than A Sponge Scrubtown, USARegistered User regular
    Oh my gosh, @KatieJRice has been my favorite since her first Thunderdome and I'm really glad that she's winning challenges but I got all teary-eyed when she had to send those two.

Friday's elimination is gonna be intense, I can't wait.

League of Legends: Plutoniumwombat
    Smite: Plutoniumwombat
  • Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    I feel like Abby's humor is the most like M&J's, and that will pull her through this round.
    Abby's recent posts about taking a break from school may be coloring my opinion.
    @Lexxy - totally get your take on the way Katie phrased her picks. That had to be gut-wrenching. Maybe bad phrasing on her part, but what are you gonna do?

• Options
    romangororomangoro Registered User regular
    Oooofff Graham's face/body language while Katie talks. He's making an big effort to keep the feels inside and remain neutral.

• Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    Speaking of that, wasn't there one thing he said he disagreed with and just tried to stay professional/neutral? I wonder if we've encountered that yet.

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    AvrahamAvraham Registered User regular
    I'm predicting Katie/Abby for the final showdown

:bz: :bz: :bzz:
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    I think this one could go either way, definitely

I'd like to see Tavis continue on but it seems to me that Abby feeds off situations like these so a win would only spur her on to greater heights

net gain either way

• Options
    Ruby RhodRuby Rhod Multipass!Registered User regular
    I'm thinking a Lexxy/Maki showdown for the finale.

This discussion has been closed.