As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

A visit to the pranktologist - April Fool's Day Thread

• Options
    HomelessHomeless Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    srsizzy wrote: »
    I realized this is much better...

"Your shoe's untied" I said, and, walking out of the room, Shoes Untied said "I know!" I made a funny face, and then my friends explained his name was Shoes Untied. We laughed and had a merry time.

I

uh...

no

Homeless on
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    #pipe wrote: »
    why would you want to tie your owns shoes together?
    you'd fall over and everyone would laugh.

that's not the point of April Fools

You're supposed to fool other people ok

They'd be fooled, because NO ONE expected me to prank myself.

Oh boy, that guy over there just tripped over
    BOY IS MY FACE RED

#pipe on
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I guess before my high school was handicap accessible a few seniors brought cows to school and lured them up to the second floor. They had to be shot because there was no where to get them down.

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Butters wrote: »
    I guess before my high school was handicap accessible a few seniors brought cows to school and lured them up to the second floor. They had to be shot because there was no where to get them down.

haha, they got those cows good

mrpaku on
  • Options
    iusehappymodiusehappymod Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    why would you want to tie your owns shoes together?
    you'd fall over and everyone would laugh.

that's not the point of April Fools

You're supposed to fool other people ok

They'd be fooled, because NO ONE expected me to prank myself.

Oh boy, that guy over there just tripped over
    BOY IS MY FACE RED

I'd be pretty embarrassed for 'em.

iusehappymod on

Hamlet will be Hamlet
    An ineffable tragedy of the human spirit that still resonates, even today.
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    mrpaku wrote: »

haha, they got those cows good

Come to think of it, even if they did have the elevator then a 1400 lb cow probably would have broke it. It was a small elevator.

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    GravesGraves Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I'm thinking about using April 1st to tell my ex that i miss her and that I'll take her back, then once she's convinced I can whisper gently into her ear, "April Fools."

Graves on
  • Options
    mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Graves wrote: »
    I'm thinking about using April 1st to tell my ex that i miss her and that I'll take her back, then once she's convinced I can whisper gently into her ear, "April Fools."

i'd considered this, but man, how bad of an asshole would i have to be

mrpaku on
  • Options
    tuggatugga Makin' movies Makin' songsRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    every april 1st i act all pissed at my gf and act like i found out she's been cheating on me

oh man.. every year she gets real worried like im really pissed and she starts to suck up and say im sorry

last year i almost convinced her she was cheating on me even though she clearly wasnt.

tugga on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    tugga06 wrote: »
    every april 1st i act all pissed at my gf and act like i found out she's been cheating on me

oh man.. every year she gets real worried like im really pissed and she starts to suck up and say im sorry

last year i almost convinced her she was cheating on me even though she clearly wasnt.

Thats kind of an asshole move...

but I bet the make up/apology sex was hawtxx.

iusehappymod on

Hamlet will be Hamlet
  • Options
    MenaceMenace regular
    edited March 2007

sounds to me like the joke is on you

Menace on
  • Options
    ToastlyToastly Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    So hey guys

like ever april fools day I go over to teh cops and I'm like

I'm selling loads of coke to 5 years old, and then run away as I yell JK JK JK APRIL FOOLS

Man I totally convince them every year.

Toastly on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Menace wrote: »

No, happymod is correct

after i say april fools all the worry in her seems to be replaced by horny

EDIT: and i dont know why she falls for it every year, i guess its cause i can keep a decent straight face :-|

tugga on
  • Options
    edited March 2007

No, happymod is correct

Better hope your GF isn't smarter than you though. She could successfully cheat on you for about 3 weeks a year without you suspecting... wouldn't THAT be an April Fool.

iusehappymod on

Hamlet will be Hamlet
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    See, I would attempt that, but i get attacked by the cops enough already. Usually it goes down with undercovers, kinda like "PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE WE CAN SEE 'EM!" "Sir I-" *bodyslam* "CUFF HIM CUFF HIM!"

Although it's funny when they realize I didn't actually do anything wrong, and they have to apologize all grumbly-like. "I'm sorry, but listen kid, if you had really been a threat..."

racial profilin' dogg.

Graves on
  • Options
    edited March 2007

I was totally thinking the same thing except add that I am currently dating someone thinner, younger, and smarter. I'm not sure I could pull it off without laughing though.

Butters on
  • Options
    edited March 2007

No, happymod is correct

Better hope your GF isn't smarter than you though. She could successfully cheat on you for about 3 weeks a year without you suspecting... wouldn't THAT be an April Fool.

*knock knock*

tugga on
  • Options
    Carol VordermanCarol Vorderman Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    mrpaku wrote: »

i'd considered this, but man, how bad of an asshole would i have to be
    My cousin did that

It was the funniest thing ever

Definitely do it

Carol Vorderman on
    lincolnhi9lg8.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2007

No, happymod is correct

*knock knock*

Who's Thar?

EDIT: OH GOT IT YOU WERE KNOCKING ON WOOD

iusehappymod on

Hamlet will be Hamlet
  • Options
    edited March 2007

No, happymod is correct

EDIT: and i dont know why she falls for it every year, i guess its cause i can keep a decent straight face :-|

I think what Menace means is how can you "almost convince her" that she's cheating if she knows she's not?

Butters on
  • Options
    edited March 2007

No, happymod is correct

I think what Menace means is how can you "almost convince her" that she's cheating if she knows she's not?

she can be pretty dense at times.. it gets annoying but i still love her to death

tugga on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    The main draw in my case would be that she's a nice girl (just pretty much obsessed with me) so I'd feel bad, and all her friends are violent and I almost got mugged by cheerleaders during my last April Fools prank.

I constructed this scheme where my friend would tell my gf's friend that I was cheating, and my gf had to act like she was upset, and my gf's friend pretty much put a hit on me within their clique/group-thingy.

Graves on
  • Options
    MenaceMenace regular
    edited March 2007

No, happymod is correct

she can be pretty dense at times.. it gets annoying but i still love her to death

sounds to me like she's getting it from someone else

you know

just sayin'

Menace on
  • Options
    edited March 2007

No, happymod is correct

sounds to me like she's getting it from someone else

you know

just sayin'

Its not me. I swear.

iusehappymod on

Hamlet will be Hamlet
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    So dense she can't remember whether or not she's cheated on you? Cuz if that's it I guarantee the joke is on you.

Butters on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    hahah

she spends about 99.9% of her free time with me... wait.

GUYS WE ARE NOT TURNING THIS INTO A GIRLFRIEND THREAD :arrow:

tugga on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    One time I kind of got caught up in this thing with this accidental 2nd gf and when my first gf asked "Who's Francesca?" I said "Who's Chad?" and I shit you not, she said "Who told you?!"

edit: just to get back on track, APRIL FOOLS!

Graves on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    I'd like to hear about her tits plz

iusehappymod on

Hamlet will be Hamlet
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    If you're talking to me then...on the smaller side, darker caramel in color, dark nipples....oh yeah I should probably note that she's underage....but then again since when does that matter here?

Graves on
  • Options
    MenaceMenace regular
    edited March 2007
    boobs is boobs

Menace on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    amen

Graves on
  • Options
    JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    this fucker is probably from Dateline.

Jordyn on
    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Wouldn't that be a fun job? "YOU JUST GOT DATELINE'D"

Graves on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    If you're talking to me then...on the smaller side, darker caramel in color, dark nipples....oh yeah I should probably note that she's underage....but then again since when does that matter here?

Well, if I get in my faster-than-light spacecraft and fly around the earth a few times, she should catch up to me without me aging a bit. Then we can bump uglies.

And you can come to, I guess. Since you set us up.

iusehappymod on

Hamlet will be Hamlet
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Cameraman ftw

Graves on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Cameraman ftw

I hadn't even thought of that. You're brilliance nearly exceeds my own.

iusehappymod on

Hamlet will be Hamlet
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    I do what I can

Graves on
  • Options
    Tiger_ArmyGTRTiger_ArmyGTR Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    ITT: Cox...dix...jokes...tits ololol

Tiger_ArmyGTR on
    Drunkenly pissing on a girl's work clothes is no path to a second date.
  • Options
    matthias00matthias00 Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I don't know what to do for april fools.

But I know I have to do something.

matthias00 on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Act like you're gonna do something huge and play it up all week, then do nothing. Everyone around you will be so fucking paranoid they'll break down and beg you to tell them what you did.

"OMG dude you stole my keys didn't you? 'cause I couldn't find my keys all morning....and like dude i need them 'cause noone's gonna be home and I already lost the one that was under the mat"

Graves on