As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Saint's Row] Zoomer Retirement Financial Planner

• Options
    CadeCade Eppur si muove.Registered User regular
    Looking at the songs list/tracks so freaking excited.

But then I'm stupidly excited for the game in the first place. Huh, so this is what a girl feels like waiting for a prom!

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2013
    I'm downloading the Inauguration Station on Steam, but I am not sure if my laptop will be able to run it. It gets really hot when I play Hotline Miami.

I guess PSN is getting the IS later today or tomorrow or next week or never depending on the source.

DouglasDanger on
  • Options
    heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    To be fair, Hotline Miami is not well optimized in any sense of the word. Hell. It barely WORKS. So not being able to play that well isn't really an indication of anything.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    Given Hotline Miami's graphics and gameplay, how in the hell is it stressing even a 300 MHz pentium?

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    Disappointed in how many costume pieces have been removed and put into "suits" which you can't add or subtract anything from like gloves, hats, or shoes.

• Options
    If they could add one more song I wish it was this one here . It really fits the Saints Row mindset in my view.

• Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    Couldn't you add some of those things to "suits" in SR3?

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Orca wrote: »
    Given Hotline Miami's graphics and gameplay, how in the hell is it stressing even a 300 MHz pentium?

I don't know much about PC gaming. This laptop is three or four years old, and it was definitely middle of the line when it was new.

• Options
    OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    Orca wrote: »

I don't know much about PC gaming. This laptop is three or four years old, and it was definitely middle of the line when it was new.

It's a chip from 15 years ago.

• Options
    Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    edited August 2013
    Going to feel pretty good playing as an overweight Boba Fett stopping an alien invasion with a barrage of dubstep.

Dr. Chaos on
    Pokemon GO: 7113 6338 6875/ FF14: Buckle Landrunner /Steam Profile
  • Options
    PLA wrote: »
    Couldn't you add some of those things to "suits" in SR3?

Yeah, in SR3 you could apply a suit and then usually change some stuff, though not always and not all the stuff.

• Options
    Seems like a downgrade. Heh, watching a basic scrollthrough on youtube. So many Matrix-taunts.

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Oh god. The voice samples are so damn good. I'm laughing my ass off here.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    manwiththemachinegunmanwiththemachinegun METAL GEAR?! Registered User regular
    Awesome stuff:
    Freckle Bitches is back yo!

Also, whatever they're paying Malcolm Kirby isn't enough. Damn that soundtrack is awesome.

• Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    Clothing options seem pretty much the same as in SR3, only a couple i'd ever see myself using. Tattoo options are still rather anemic as well.

Oh well, i'll deal. At least it's not worse than 3.

• Options
    So all the DLC costumes are in this one or is that bonus stuff for those who got the DLC in III?

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Yeah, it seems better, but not by a whole lot. There are a lot of awesome new ladies' hair options though.

• Options
    There are several appealing new guy haircuts as well. Facial hair still looks off, tattoos are still pretty bad.

I'm still shocked and saddened to know that most players don't spend any time dressing their boss. It... boggles my mind that that's not something most people care about.

• Options
    Surely you're making that up.

• Options
    L Ron HowardL Ron Howard The duck MinnesotaRegistered User regular
    There are several appealing new guy haircuts as well. Facial hair still looks off, tattoos are still pretty bad.

I'm still shocked and saddened to know that most players don't spend any time dressing their boss. It... boggles my mind that that's not something most people care about.

Look, I came here to kick ass, take names, do drugs, rob banks, steal cars, destroy buildings, overthrow the local government, run for president, get super powers, and drive mechas. I certainly do not have time for Pretty Princess Dress-Up®.

• Options
    Mego ThorMego Thor "I say thee...NAY!" Registered User regular
    I came here to do all those things, and look good doing it.

kyrcl.png
  • Options
    edited August 2013

it's really bizarre

i mean, i'm not constantly changing my character up

i settle on an appearance at the start and change outfits every couple of hours if i grow bored of the one i have

but not doing anything?

that's like sitting and staring at a wall until your AI overlord spurs you into action territory

Elendil on
  • Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Where is my eastern european female voice? This is the highest order of bullshit, or else I am blind/deaf.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    Can I use the dude I make in the Inauguration Station on Steam on the 360 version of the game? My Gold account ran out, and I haven't resubscribed yet.

• Options
    i don't think you can download characters that weren't created on the same platform

• Options
    Numbers on everything, though. Manual download.

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Skeith wrote: »
    Where is my eastern european female voice? This is the highest order of bullshit, or else I am blind/deaf.

GONE FOREVER

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    BeltaineBeltaine BOO BOO DOO DE DOORegistered User regular

GONE FOREVER

WHAT!?

Pre-order canceled!

XdDBi4F.jpg
    PSN: Beltaine-77 | Steam: beltane77 | Battle.net BadHaggis#1433
  • Options
    TunaheadTunahead Registered User regular
    Aistan wrote: »
    Clothing options seem pretty much the same as in SR3, only a couple i'd ever see myself using. Tattoo options are still rather anemic as well.

Just like Initiation Station before it, Inauguration Station does not contain every outfit in the game. IdolNinja mentioned earlier that all clothes from SRTT are back among other things, and that is certainly not the case, and I've been on the lookout for many costumes from SRIV trailers that definitely aren't in Inauguration Station either. Storyline unlockable costumes in particular seem to be MIA.

• Options
    SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular

Latina and Russian bosses were replaced by French and Southern, respectively.

s7Imn5J.png
  • Options
    IdolNinjaIdolNinja Registered User regular
    Tunahead wrote: »
    IdolNinja mentioned earlier that all clothes from SRTT are back among other things, and that is certainly not the case,

I mentioned that all the DLC clothes seemed to be included. I didn't go through every piece and do a comparison or anything.

• Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
  • Options
    Is the creator supposed to have all the clothes in the game? I didn't notice (or missed) the three-piece suit with handerchief that was my favorite in 3.

s7Imn5J.png
  • Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    Is the creator supposed to have all the clothes in the game?
    No. For whatever reason, it's a subset.

• Options
    Oh, excellent, I'll probably still be able to roll in style then.

s7Imn5J.png
  • Options
    I saw a trailerboss almost like this.
    psSpRAb.png

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    PLA wrote: »
    Scoville is a hot name.

I see what you did there

• Options
    First name Max.

• Options
    Ah_PookAh_Pook Registered User regular

Latina and Russian bosses were replaced by French and Southern, respectively.

no russian lady boss? but... but... but...

:(

• Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    Tunahead wrote: »
    Aistan wrote: »

Just like Initiation Station before it, Inauguration Station does not contain every outfit in the game. IdolNinja mentioned earlier that all clothes from SRTT are back among other things, and that is certainly not the case, and I've been on the lookout for many costumes from SRIV trailers that definitely aren't in Inauguration Station either. Storyline unlockable costumes in particular seem to be MIA.

Sure, but with the Initiation Station the outfits I made in that were the only ones I liked even after the full game came out. So, i'm not optimistic that 4 will be any different.

I'd be happy to be pleasantly surprised, though.