As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PATV] Monday, August 12, 2013 - CheckPoint Season 3, Ep. 9: Same Sexy Sims

• Options
    subturkzsubturkz Registered User new member
    hey im from Dunedin new zealand and if someone is willing to give me a ame that would be really cool. my steam id is subturkz thanks :)

• Options
    RodbjornRodbjorn Registered User new member
    Greetings from Austria (the one without kangaroos).
    To anyone in New Zealand or Australia, I am giving away a copy of "Guns of Icarus Online"
    My Steam Id is "Rodbjorn", hit me up and whoever gets first will receive the game.

Airship pirates and big guns. C'mon join the swashbuckling!

Happy Game-o-ween!

• Options
    NonsensiclesNonsensicles Registered User regular
    As an Aussie, I just wanna say this is really cool to see. I'm fine, though. I've got so, so many games already that I haven't played through. :)

• Options
    XaermasXaermas Registered User new member
    edited August 2013
    I have a copy of Bioshock 1 from past pre-order bonuses if there are any Aussies or NZers who don't already have them. steam name is Xaermas. Edit: already gone I hope a lot of people can scratch some things of their wishlists today.

Xaermas on
  • Options
    CuthawolfCuthawolf Registered User new member
    edited August 2013
    Hello my Aussie brothers and sisters. I have a copy of Cthulu Saves the World, Breath of Death 7 and The Ship. My Steam ID is Cuthawolf, if any of these games tickle your fancy, drop me a line :)

Cuthawolf on
  • Options
    I'm Still MeI'm Still Me Registered User new member
    I'm an Australian! And although my Steam library is almost 180 games at this point (most of which I haven't yet played), a number which wasn't helped by the recent sale, I'm more than happy to receive any gifts people might be willing to send to luke_atchison :p

• Options
    EyebrowsEyebrows Registered User new member
    Hey people, I'm from Bowen, Australia. I also love free stuff. And if anybody wants a copy of Deus Ex GOTY Edition I've got a few of those kicking around my inventory. My steam ID is A_Friend_In_Science. Cheers :)

• Options
    Joos2000Joos2000 Registered User regular
    Thanks SaltWaterStud for the copy of Van Helsing! All eleven hypothetical children of mine can now have that crazy expensive orthodontics done as a result. Thanks a bunch mate, lots of Aussie love your way!

• Options
    BarthedaBartheda Registered User regular
    edited August 2013
    Yah that's me I'm a Kiwi help, my Steam account name is Bartheda. No I don't know how to pronounce that I got it off randomly generated WoW names & it has stuck. Stop by flick me a chat message, lets be friends. I get so lonely.

Bartheda on
  • Options
    EyebrowsEyebrows Registered User new member
    Thanks to Cuthawolf and Xaermas for the free games :D Loving the international generosity. And if anyone (ANYONE) wants Deus Ex GOTY edition drop me a line. Steam ID A_Friend_In_Science.

• Options
    LogicPrevailsLogicPrevails Registered User new member
    edited August 2013
    Another Aussie here. My steam name is logicprevails. I feel it is my solemn duty to accept any games that anyone else wishes to gift me in protest against the Australian game price gouging. I also intend to write to my local member of parliament.
    EDIT: I have been gifted two games, Dishonored and Gunpoint. I'm bloody stoked!
    EDIT2: I've also been gifted Poker Night at the Inventory by another kind person!

LogicPrevails on
  • Options
    ezmarielezmariel Registered User new member
    Yet another aussie here, broke due to the cost of gaming, my name's Ezmariel and any game thrown my way would be much appreciated, especially FF7 :D steam ID dspiv097

• Options
    Zzombie13, you are a legend! Soon I'll be wearing supermutant skulls as a trophy, all thanks to you. also, I think your Halo comic strip is pretty cool. Still into web comics at all?

http://ahcs.bungie.org/comics/9/

• Options
    pancake.sparrowpancake.sparrow Registered User new member
    I'm another Kiwi from New Zealand, where game prices are just as high as Australia AND we are also drowning in sheep and hobbit jokes, HELP! This initiative shows how awesome this community is, wow! Steam ID pancakesparrow or pancake.sparrow I think
    PS I only have a mac so please don't taunt me with PC games

• Options
    Eggbert2.0Eggbert2.0 Registered User new member
    I'm an Aussie from Geelong, my steam username is liz.fagan and I love games! Games here are pretty steep. Add me on steam too!

• Options
    ezmarielezmariel Registered User new member
    Thanks very much to both GSC and Kittensaretasty who have both kindly gifted me awesome looking games!

• Options
    BarthedaBartheda Registered User regular
    Big thanks to Mias Schatz for a copy of the original Portal. This is a great idea, I think we should also all be posting to Steam to tell them to knock that overpriced shit off.

• Options
    GSCGSC Registered User regular
    Mias schatz is my profile name on steam. If I added you there, I want to send you a game :) Respond and let's keep this going! Send them games down under!

• Options
    AtimlotusAtimlotus United StatesRegistered User new member
    edited August 2013
    First Aussie to message me gets a free game of their choice! (<= 20 USD).

EDIT : greeniekin was the first to Message me. Enjoy LIMBO!

Atimlotus on
  • Options
    Manic2k wrote: »
    Also if there are any other fellow Aussies I have a spare steam copy of Borderlands 1 I will give to the cause, I got a 4 pack a couple of sales ago and still have one sitting there :D
    If someone claims this, I have a DLC for it that I can gift (Claptrap's Robot Revolution).

• Options
    CameronJeyCameronJey Registered User regular
    Oh wow, huge thank you goes to thedemox for sending me a copy of FTL :)

• Options
    greeniekingreeniekin Registered User new member
    I am Australian and my profile name is "GREENiekin".
    I appreciate everyone's support for this annoying situation. Even if I do not get a gift.

ps my b'day was august 4th if it pushes you over :P

• Options
    sus4nsus4n Registered User regular
    edited August 2013
    Hi all, Aussie from Melbourne here.
    Has anyone taken Graham up on his Dark Souls gift yet? Frustration comes naturally to those of us that have to buy games at these prices! I'm keen :D

EDIT: thats not right . this is me http://steamcommunity.com/id/sus4n/
    wrath of sus4n

sus4n on
  • Options
    neuroflareneuroflare TempeRegistered User regular
    I went to gift ezmariel ffvii, because if one needs ffvii it is a basic right to have it, I will gift it. hasn't accepted steam invite yet.

• Options
    edited August 2013
    neuroflare wrote: »
    I went to gift ezmariel ffvii, because if one needs ffvii it is a basic right to have it, I will gift it. hasn't accepted steam invite yet.
    He went offline a while ago, try again later. It's work / school o'clock there now, I think.

GSC on
  • Options
    OzBennyOzBenny Registered User new member
    my steam name is OriginalBenny
    I'm and Aussie and a Mac gamer, so probably the smallest minority!

• Options
    greeniekingreeniekin Registered User new member
    Looks like I am receiving a gift from the incredibly generous Atimlotus.
    He listed his most awesome game as being LIMBO so it is fitting that it is the gift he will give me.
    Thank you from Aussies everywhere.

• Options
    jpostjpost Registered User new member
    edited August 2013
    Have extra copies of Portal 1, Bioshock 1, and Civilization 5 to give away. (Steam account Post042)

jpost on
  • Options
    sus4nsus4n Registered User regular
    thanks grammurai for the wonderful copy of the new shadowrun. I'll put it to good use

• Options
    CWTygerCWTyger Registered User regular
    First Aussie or Kiwi to message me gets a game.

I'll trade a wheat and a sheep for the first two treasures.
  • Options
    jedidethfreakjedidethfreak Registered User regular
    I'd gift a game to Australians, but I refuse to give a game to people who continue to vote in government representatives whom support censorship.

Wind Fish in name only, for it is neither.
  • Options
    SmellslikeMountainsSmellslikeMountains Registered User new member
    I have steam codes for Alan Wake and the American Nightmare DLC as well as a copy of Warhammer 40K Dawn of War Gold Edition. Steam name Dragolad, PM me and I'll send you the code for which ever you want as soon as I can.

• Options
    naylordnaylord Registered User regular
    Instead of straight up charity why don't they just paypal us money to buy them steam codes here? That way they can just NA prices.

• Options
    Schrotflinte the BoldSchrotflinte the Bold Registered User new member
    I have a copy of Natural Selection 2 free to a good, southern hemisphere, home. First one to PM me receives it.

• Options
    CWTygerCWTyger Registered User regular
    Enjoy Bioshock Infinite, joos2000!

I'll trade a wheat and a sheep for the first two treasures.
  • Options
    NoblemartelNoblemartel Registered User new member
    My steam name is Noblemartel and I have an extra copy of Torchlight 2 that I'd be happy to give to the first Aussie that friends me and sends me a message.

• Options
    CW Tyger, you rule. Thank you so much you handsome devil!

• Options
    MorblitzMorblitz Registered User regular
    My steam name is Morblitz, and it's my actual Birthday today (woooo)
    Just putting my hand up if anyone still needs to buddy with an Aussie. I hope you all know that Australians appreciate the hell out of you :)

3DS Pokemon Y Friend Code: 0645 5780 8920
    Please shoot me a PM if you add me so I know to add you back.
  • Options
    MuffinsMuffins Registered User regular
    edited August 2013
    Anyone from oceania want a copy of Osmos or Zeno Clash?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/JonahMcIntosh

Muffins on
  • Options
    TchomTchom Registered User new member
    You guys buying games for Australians are the best! Your generosity is appreciated!