Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Can you tell if someone is lying?

1789101113»

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    HA HA HA HA

Pedwar.

that's awesome.

#pipe on
  • TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    My mother at first wanted to name him Dominic and my father said no so she decided on Nicholas. Then she was going to give him my father's first name as a middle name but my dad thought it was stupid. My brother now has no middle name since my father doesn't either.

My middle name is John. I chose John as a confirmation name (because I didn't realize the awesome potential for choosing a name of my own). This means my full initials when all is taken into account are J.J.J.R.

My name is Joseph John, named for some 3-generations back relative named John Joseph who in all likelihood was named after another Joseph John. Therefore I'm going to get creative when it comes time to name my spawn.

TankHammer on
  • bsjezzbsjezz Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    so you're joseph john john r.?

bsjezz on
    sC4Q4nq.jpg
  • TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    bsjezz wrote: »
    so you're joseph john john r.?

yup

TankHammer on