As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Work appropriate [chat]

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    bowen wrote: »
    Duck is far superior to chicken and turkey.

Duck is sooo much fattier than either, but it has some great flavor.

You can't really swap one for the other in recipes though; duck takes a lot more effort to cook without messing it up.

Obviously, but if you're cooking a whole bird, might as well go duck because the other two are pheasant dishes.
    It's a pun, deal with it

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    duck is only good if it is cooked to perfection

if it isn't it's like eating old boots

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Okay, so the new Robocop does look pretty sweet.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    you can own a gun in Norway similarly to how you can own a car, except stricter: you have to have a legitimate use for it, and legitimate uses are sports shooting and hunting only, and you have to be certified to know how to handle a gun, and you have to store them in the right way.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    you can own a gun in Norway similarly to how you can own a car, except stricter: you have to have a legitimate use for it, and legitimate uses are sports shooting and hunting only, and you have to be certified to know how to handle a gun, and you have to store them in the right way.

The perfect game, you say?

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    Casual wrote: »

This is basically what pheasant tastes like all the time incidentally. It's far too dry, extremely gamey (dear god, the smell when that thing is being cooked; our dog has to be kept out of the house because it makes her go mental), and there's not very much of it.

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options

I was going into that trailer prepared to be disappointed.

They even made him sound like Weller. It was pretty nice all around. And the ED-209 cameo made me happy. And the line at the end of it also.

I think they're going to do their best to keep true to the classic.

Hopefully with less 80's shower ass.

• Options
    you're going to have to explain the baseball metaphor here

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Bethryn wrote: »

This is basically what pheasant tastes like all the time incidentally. It's far too dry, extremely gamey (dear god, the smell when that thing is being cooked; our dog has to be kept out of the house because it makes her go mental), and there's not very much of it.

Sounds like it's meant to be slow cooked either in a crockpot/stew like environment or in a smoker.

• Options
    uJp9knI.png

• Options

Sounds like it's meant to be slow cooked either in a crockpot/stew like environment or in a smoker.

that's about right yeah

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular

They even made him sound like Weller. It was pretty nice all around. And the ED-209 cameo made me happy. And the line at the end of it also.

I was wondering does it look like
    He was using a gun similar to the old one and the smg or was it two smg's?

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Hahahaha, Anthony Weiner's interview on LAst Word last night is amazeballs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2ByqhqZ1-M

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options

A play on your 'using for sport or hunting' (game). Humans are considered the apex of mammals to hunt.

• Options
    Gonmun wrote: »

one of the coolest parts of SR4 was giving the SMG a skin that looked like robocops gun

• Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Most_Dangerous_Game

• Options

Definitely looks like the triple shot bazooka handgun was upgraded to a 10 round-at-a-time bazooka machine gun.

• Options

that's about right yeah

You'd probably want to use a fruity flavored wood like blueberry or blackberry or something. Otherwise the gaminess would taste earthy instead (like with mesquite and hickory).

I really need a house I've been spending way too much reading about using smokers.

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    robocups gun was a real beretta that htey stuck some shit on to give a coool ass uzzle flash lol

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    X9kloIQ.jpg

• Options
    txBFkfm.png

• Options
    robocups gun was a real beretta that htey stuck some shit on to give a coool ass uzzle flash lol

they have a weird habit of doing that with airsoft pistols

my buddy has one that looks like an 1911 with 20cm of meat tenderiser attached to the barrel

• Options

Definitely looks like the triple shot bazooka handgun was upgraded to a 10 round-at-a-time bazooka machine gun.
    Oh yeah, I know he's got at least one smg but there was a scene in the trailer where he was using two guns and one almost looked like the old one, it was just so fast that I couldn't tell as it was slightly out of frame where as the smg was a bit more in. Thought it would be pretty cool if he had the ol' hand cannon and the new hotness in it.

~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
  • Options
    I was being deliberately obtuse.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    http://imgur.com/a/dS2mE?gallery#0

Tilt-shifting makes everything look tiny!

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    So, if I'm in contact with a number of recruiters for new jobs, should I keep them informed of the status of the other's interview process? Like, one of them is sending me to an interview at the place tomorrow, should I tell the other two that I have an interview set up?

• Options
    edited September 2013

Oh yeah, I know he's got at least one smg but there was a scene in the trailer where he was using two guns and one almost looked like the old one, it was just so fast that I couldn't tell as it was slightly out of frame where as the smg was a bit more in. Thought it would be pretty cool if he had the ol' hand cannon and the new hotness in it.
    er2tjtk.png

Looks like the original, but bigger and newer.

bowen on
  • Options
    http://imgur.com/a/dS2mE?gallery#0

Tilt-shifting makes everything look tiny!

I really like it. The third image looks like something from sim city.

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    @podly

ymC5Aap.jpg

directions unclear, fingered A minor instead

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    As a trumpeter, my greatest feat was triple-tonguing sextuplets.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular

er2tjtk.png

I read this article and the guy was bitchin about how the suit looked dated.

I'm like, wtf and stuff. The black suit looks fuckin bitchin.

• Options

All this time I thought band was for nerds.

Man yall did some shit that stays in Vegas.

• Options

er2tjtk.png

I read this article and the guy was bitchin about how the suit looked dated.

I'm like, wtf and stuff. The black suit looks fuckin bitchin.

Yeah, not nearly as bulky.
    Also in the trailer with the silver it looks very similar to the old one just more...streamlined. Like something you would expect to see in the near future now as opposed to back when the first ones were made.

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    @Poshniallo never been on facespace, so no culling. This wretched hive of scum and villainy and Twitter are my social media outlets.

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular

ladies

• Options
    I think that suit looks stupid as all hell.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Bogart wrote: »
    Poshniallo never been on facespace, so no culling. This wretched hive of scum and villainy and Twitter are my social media outlets.

how is the birthday progressing Mr Bogart?

you don't seem as smashed as you should be

• Options
    I think that suit looks stupid as all hell.

Well I talked to the suit and it said you were a pee face.

• Options
    edited September 2013
    Robocops original suit looks far more intimidating.

Like... dead or alive you're coming with me
    ... I'll get you even if I walk a mile an hour.

bowen on
  • Options
    Robocops original suit looks far more intimidating.

Like... dead or alive you're coming with me
    ... I'll get you even if I walk a mile an hour.

jetpack muthafucka

This discussion has been closed.