Options

[Phalla]: Enemy Unknown -- OPERATION: DEVIL'S MOON Complete!

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    buddah, though obi is still being awfully reactionary. And I don't think there are even any facts wrong this time to piss him off?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    shalmelo wrote: »
    ObiFett wrote: »
    shalmelo, your not convinced I'm mafia but are voting for me because my vote record is bad.

guess what players put a ton of stock into making sure their voting record is as clean as possible? mafia

as a villager I want to spur discussion as much as possible and could really care less about my vote record.

look at ALL the evidence and tell me you really think I'm mafia.

It's not your vote record, plenty of people have bad vote records. It's the fact that you argued against the T_A bandwagon on day 2 AND the Iron Weasel bandwagon on day 3.

Which would be mildly dumb for a mafia member, to be fair. But it's a better lead for today than anything else I've seen as yet.

so you do think he might be mafia but you just are now owning up to it ;-) ?

Personally the only person I think I have a clear read on this game is Obi, who is being his accusatory village-self vs.

fonzie_220_100729a.jpg

granted he could be learning...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfiSAzQ8ElI

• Options
    Spoit wrote: »
    And I don't think there are even any facts wrong this time to piss him off?

Obi is always angry.

• Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    @Assuran sup.
    Egos wrote: »
    And I don't think there are even any facts wrong this time to piss him off?

Rysk is always angry.

Egos

• Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    Crap, and that was a vote. Not sure what the assuran thing is there...must have stayed from my last post/last post didn't go through.

• Options
    the lovely "Save draft" feature , making awkward moments common place

• Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    Oh, hey, Reg.

Just shoot the alien in our row. Hopefully we can combine to kill it.

• Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    I normally don't do vote for people repeatedly but with Turanos's post and Buddha's post against the IW wagon from yesterday. I think Buddha is probably the best lead since it'll clear up a few things.

I don't trust Turanos, but the circumstances, it's possible that he did get shot since multiple people could draw a bead on him and he just panicked. On the other hand, he could be lying about getting shot because he is a dirty alien sympathizer.

• Options
    Buddha , for now.

• Options
    Mill wrote: »
    I don't trust Turanos, but the circumstances, it's possible that he did get shot since multiple people could draw a bead on him and he just panicked.

Or he got shot and is just telling the truth, because in most cases that is the smart thing to do regardless of alignment.

• Options
    Buddha73Buddha73 Registered User regular
    apparently @Turanos, you were in my line of sight. Not that I think we should rule out other possibilities but it is possible I shot you without knowing it.

just to avoid unnecessary witch hunts, not that it should also be taken into consideration that the mafia could use a panicked person as cover for their own actions. Other things should obviously be taken into consideration.

I'm still curious about Buddha74 's odd comment last night , it strikes me as something ridiculously stupid for a mafioso to say but at the same time that he never responded back with his reasons makes me a little "O-o" ....and he isn't a vet. It strikes me he may have gotten advice to stay quiet, on the other-hand it was Friday.

Still strikes me as weird and some information is gained based on the number of votes that have been on him. So best I have atm.

your half right Egos. it was friday. second i should have edited that post because i lost my train of thought in the middle of typing and just voted. i was gonna vote chisauar11 last night for the fact that he hasn't moved even once this whole game, but i forgot his name and did feel like going back a page to find it. i was comfortable with voting Iron Weasel for the simple fact that I'm not huge fan of bandwagons and 75% of the time the person comes up villager. Also just so you know other then talking to my squad leader on the thread, I've spoken to anyone in my squad because i made a mistake moves Day 1 and have been out of range.

I'm going to vote Mill . i don't like it when the same person votes against me again and again without even given a real reason. I hope that satisfies everone's issues dealing with me.

• Options
    I should really poof read more before i post....jeez.

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Buddha73 wrote: »
    I should really poof read more before i post....jeez.

I love this post

• Options
    edited October 2013
    just double checking, is this is mostly correct? Peccavi is in my squad so that was one error.
    Auralynx wrote: »
    So: it was 7 / 7 / 6 / 6.

Obi, are you in the center-right group or the lower-right group?

Top right:
    Egos, Megafrost, Mill, Vertroue, Turanos, Trust

Center right:
    Flarne, SeGa, Assuran, Shalmelo, IW, Peccavi, Obi

Lower right:
    Mikey, Cyth, kime, T_A, SLyM, jdark

Lower left (Alpha Squad):
    Auralynx, undermono, Grimmy, ebum, chiasaur, Buddha, Spoit.

At least one person in each of those groups is presumably mafia, which makes things sorta-easier. I'd guess there are 6 of them total, which would be a little high but not unreasonable. This doesn't help us figure out who they are, and neither does checking distribution vs. the player list, which I initially thought it might, but having done the work I'm putting it out there.

Collectively, do we have a plan?

if so

Squad 1
    Egos
    Megafrost
    Mill
    Vertroue
    Turanos
    Trust
    Peccavi

Squad 2
    Flarne- to be replaced?
    Segatai
    Assuran
    Shalmelo
    Iron Weasel
    Obifett

Squad 3
    MikeyCTS REG Rysk
    Cythraul
    kime
    The Anonymous
    SlyM
    jdarksun

Squad 4
    Auralynx
    undergroundmonorail
    GrimmyToA
    enlightenedbum
    Chiasaur
    Buddha74
    Spoit

obviously Auralynx's group is correct, and I corrected mine. The middle might have some mistakes or no?

Egos on
  • Options
    GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    I've got nothing tonight, beyond a slow-burn general suspicion of a few people.

Dunalist:
    Buddha
    Turanos
    Chiasaur
    Peccavi

Buddhawagon looks like it's gathering some steam, and I'm totally okay with that. Also, it's Saturday night and I'm going out now so...

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    just double checking, is this is mostly correct? Peccavi is in my squad so that was one error.

obviously Auralynx's group is correct, and I corrected mine. The middle might have some mistakes or no?

It may, I was guessing from grid positions on the assumption that it really is a 6 / 6 / 7 / 7 split. It's still a reasonable thing to be updating, so thanks!

Mill.

• Options
    Gandalf_the_CrazedGandalf_the_Crazed Vigilo ConfidoRegistered User regular
    Phone post: my internet is down, and I can't tell why. I'm trying to fix it, but if I can't, results will be delayed and Day 5 might be extended.

PEUsig_zps56da03ec.jpg
  • Options
    MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    Buddha's comment is really too difficult to ignore and it's probably best to find out how he bleeds sooner than later.

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Once again I am gonna use my vote to point out someone doing something I don't like.

I don't like the way Assuran just voted.

Meaning the complete lack of reasoning and the totally useless "for now" tacked on at the end.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Wait, Assuran is in this game?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I'm guessing this has been theorized or mentioned before, but double checked my self. IW was in R24 and T_A was in R25 , so it is possible that the mafia is restricted in the same way we are. (e.g. the two discussed things as he was being voted off). If either missed the clarification of vote> all actions , it could explain things...

Granted still more likely they have a "psychic " link for balance, but you never know. so food for thought in the future.

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Could be, or they were ganging up to be up to no good at a future date using said psychic link. It's unclear at present.

Also, seriously, shoot some aliens, east guys. We're working our end of the problem over here.

Got your back next round, Spoit.

• Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    I was initially with Trust's group. Day 1 I put in my orders before I saw Trust telling us to fall back, and after that it looked like I was closer to the action (and more likely to be a Badass) where I was, and they've totally got that back wall covered.

• Options
    yeah, I'm just putting out theories because i figure I will be dead after tonight . considering an alien has me in sight and I can't do shit. It in theory could work if they thought T_A would be blamed....(e.g. they were lazy).

• Options
    Nah, keep spitballing. We still don't have a good handle on what's going on, we've just been reasonably lucky / had good instincts.

• Options
    Buddha...for now

• Options
    This bodes well for us!

Because I think the Buddha vote is incorrect.

SLyM makes a good point with the Assuran vote

• Options
    Really that post was just really suspicious. Someone hit a bunch of villagers with a grenade, arguing against voting for the most logical thrower really doesn't make sense. Really.

• Options
    edited October 2013
    Peccavi wrote: »
    Really that post was just really suspicious. Someone hit a bunch of villagers with a grenade, arguing against voting for the most logical thrower really doesn't make sense. Really.

Is this directed at me?

ObiFett on
  • Options
    Assuran works for me. I want to live!!

• Options
    Yeah, vote for the guy standing in front of the aliens...cause that is a total mafia move, right?

• Options
    buddah, though obi is still being awfully reactionary. And I don't think there are even any facts wrong this time to piss him off?

The facts weren't off, but the reasoning was weird.

"His vote record is really horrible and keeps defending the what turns out to be mafia." is bad reasoning because that is not something a mafia actual does.

• Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    edited October 2013

Still missing votes from the following

@Vertroue
    @Trust
    @SeGaTai

Sir Fabulous on
    pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    Assuran wrote: »
    Yeah, vote for the guy standing in front of the aliens...cause that is a total mafia move, right?

In this case? Yeah?

Because courage is easy when there is no threat of danger.

• Options
    Hey, if you want to vote me out, that's fine. I did what I wanted when it came to revealing more of the board.

I'm pretty satisfied with my play.

• Options
    Assuran wrote: »
    Hey, if you want to vote me out, that's fine. I did what I wanted when it came to revealing more of the board.

I'm pretty satisfied with my play.

You aren't actually that close to being voted out are you?

• Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Assuran has been talking to me all game and actions have made sense thus far buddha

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    Gandalf_the_CrazedGandalf_the_Crazed Vigilo ConfidoRegistered User regular
    Vote closed. Processing...

PEUsig_zps56da03ec.jpg
  • Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Sorry assuran, on vacation and forgot to check

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    Assuming I was in ahead of just about everyone with my orders and didn't suffer an untimely demise. I should; hopefully, be at V2 in overwatch. Also since I should be close enough for my medkit to be worth a damn before a horrible death, assuming I'm still around today. I can provide heals to anyone in my squad that needs them.