As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

G&T Secret Santa 2013:...and to all a good night.

• Options
    noir_bloodnoir_blood Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    Man, life has been kicking my ass lately, so I haven't really gotten a chance to hang out in this thread or start Christmas shopping yet, but this weekend should be easier.

Also, Santa, if you want to get me a new, easier life, that would totally be the perfect Christmas gift.

Also, also, if someone can festivisize my avatar, THAT would also be the perfect Christmas gift.

noir_blood on
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    How's this?
    fm2daOe.jpg

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    I thought the red made it pretty Christmas-y already.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    Needs more santa hat.

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    My avatar is a 6x6 pixel grid. You think I can draw santa hats? :P

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    SwashbucklerXXSwashbucklerXX Swashbucklin' Canuck Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    I have been proxied with a request for various favourite items including 70's funk band, pattern, and digit (finger AND number). Intriguing!

I hope this doesn't mean I'm one of the people that have been yelled at for not posting enough. I make poast!

SwashbucklerXX on
    Want to find me on a gaming service? I'm SwashbucklerXX everywhere.
  • Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    You know, I think I'm a thumb fan myself. Just off the top of my head, that's how I'm feeling. I mean, who doesn't like opposable digits?

In other news, just got massive inspiration for my santee. This may take some work...but it could turn out AMAZING.

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Options
    DyvionDyvion Back in Sunny Florida!!Registered User regular
    The item is finally in for my Santee! Now to finish the legwork and the package should be off this weekend...

Steam: No Safety In Life
    PSN: Dyvion -- Eternal: Dyvion+9393 -- Genshin Impact: Dyvion
  • Options
    TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    Wooohooo I've been notified that my gift is in transit, I can't wait! :D

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    giftget.gif

Huzzah! @mere_immortal has revealed himself as my Santa and has showered me in gifts, with no recourse for their pointy edges or damaging the goods inside. Mercifully, the first salvo of these are a great choice of Steam titles, more worryingly the second salvo appears to be a box of some kind. Please be careful postal service!

vpeunac.png

qkNcoY8.png

SXfVLjm.png

Thanks a bunch for these mate! Today is the first day of a mini-holiday I'm having away from work and these will slot right into my additional free time I reckon, thanks again :D

TeeMan on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Santee, we're still two weeks away from Thanksgiving. Don't expect a gift anytime soon.

You...you wouldn't want the anticipation to die before the season even got started, would you???

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    minirhyderminirhyder BerlinRegistered User regular
    Yeah I think I'm gonna wait till December. I feel like it's just not the same receiving a holiday gift in November.

• Options
    IcemopperIcemopper Registered User regular
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    Santee, we're still two weeks away from Thanksgiving. Don't expect a gift anytime soon.

You...you wouldn't want the anticipation to die before the season even got started, would you???

Yeah, sorry Santee. I use a lot of time to "mull" things over. I look at you, look at your interests, and think that over for a week. Then I visit your house/apartment/tent, jot down your schedule, and think that over in my cell for however long the jury dictates. Only then do I begin the buying/crafting process. Be patient. And don't forget you wanted to get toothpaste the next time you were at the general store.

• Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    Wait, I go to general stores!

The mystery! She is ruined

• Options
    spookymuffinspookymuffin ( ° ʖ ° ) Puyallup WA Registered User regular
    You don't really know someone until you stare at them while they're sleeping.

PSN: MegaSpooky // 3DS: 3797-6276-7138
    Wii U NNID: MegaSpooky
  • Options
    never-ending-reignnever-ending-reign Polish Catholic entering a world of painRegistered User regular
    You don't really know someone until you stare at spoon them while they're sleeping.

• Options
    IcemopperIcemopper Registered User regular
    Wait, I go to general stores!

The mystery! She is ruined

And your breath could be improved upon despite your pearly whites.

But, no, I haven't been close enough to find out, of course! Or have I?

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    You don't really know someone until you stare at spoon them while they're sleeping.
    Santa, I would like to add "New Door Locks" to my wish list.

• Options
    KiplingKipling Registered User regular
    I hope I am the person threatened with a garbage bag of books because my new bookcase needs more books.

3DS Friends: 1693-1781-7023
  • Options
    MadpoetMadpoet Registered User regular
    see317 wrote: »
    Santa, I would like to add "New Door Locks" to my wish list.
    Already on the list - yours were really easy.

• Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    I feel bad that my Santa had to proxy me a questionnaire. I bad forumite

• Options
    I've already gotten a package! More details tomorrow.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    Scribblenauts Unlimited! Who wants it?

PSN: jfrofl
  • Options
    MaguanoMaguano Registered User regular
    GiftGet4b_zpsb34314b9.gif
    apparently i forgot to post this here.
    xsPrgvc.png
    thanks! @Santa

steam:maguano2
    gamertag:Maguano71
    Switch:SW-8428-8279-1687
  • Options
    MechanicalMechanical Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    Radiation wrote: »
    Scribblenauts Unlimited! Who wants it?

I certainly wouldn't mind if it's still up.

EDIT: And downloading! Thank you!

Mechanical on
  • Options
    Whoo! It worked!
    Awesome!

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    GiftGet4b_zpsb34314b9.gif

The box contents!
    jdahYCT.jpg?2

And under that:
    oDWTrHJ.jpg?1

Notes! (The third note says "It wouldn't be a secret santa gift from me without some Canadian candy!")
    Z0QjbLj.jpg?1

AND THE GIFTS!
    JIGEGXQ.jpg?2

It arrived yesterday, sorry I didn't get to post till now! This is amazing! I've played a tiny bit of Valkyria, a long time ago, been wanting to play more. And I have a military buddy that played the FUCK out of it but never got to beat it and when I told him he got suuuuper excited. I hear Catherine is good? It looks a little odd, but I like odd! As you can see, I may have already dug into the candy, so that's amazing. AND HOLY SHIT THOSE CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS. I just got married and we'll be putting up our first Christmas tree so those are perfect and awesome. Super excited. THANK YOU SO MUCH MYSTERY SANTA!

Now...to figure out who it is...I AM TERRIBLE AT THIS, REVEAL THYSELF GRACIOUS BENEFACTOR!

SniperGuy on
  • Options
    never-ending-reignnever-ending-reign Polish Catholic entering a world of painRegistered User regular
    Very awesome. I think you're assessment of Catherine being odd is right, I've heard similar from others who have played. But odd is awesome. And so is Gengar.

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    A note to my Santa (and I really hope I don't come off like a goose with this post),
    I see that there are a bit more then 2 days left on the WB humble bundle. I don't like buying stuff for myself this time of year, but there are some tempting games there, and all in all it's well worth the price.
    However, I don't want to make your gifting harder if the bundle was part of your plan. (I can imagine it'd kind of suck to gift a person something, only to find out they bought themselves that exact item).

So, could you hit up Proxy to let me know if it's cool if I buy the bundle or not?

And to my Santee, I get paid the end of the week, though I may hold off on shopping until black friday, small business saturday and/or cyber monday. But the stalking continues.
    Not creepy stalking or anything. Don't want to get put on Uncle Sam's "Naughty List", those drones don't just drop coal.

• Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    Regular Gengar instead of MegaGengar. I am disappoint.

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • Options
    MightyMighty Omeganaut '15 '16 '17 NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Maz- wrote: »
    Regular Gengar instead of MegaGengar. I am disappoint.

Please, if you are going to make a mega gengar, it's gotta be SHINY. Turns him white as fresh snow.

Twitch: twitch.tv\dreadmighty
  • Options
    dougyfreshdougyfresh Registered User regular
    Dear Santa, fret not. I will be posting a Christmas list shortly!

Dear Santee.... Prepare to be destroyed. With presents

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    Back from a weekend in our nation's great capital, I suspect Santa has struck again as I have a giant Amazon box waiting for me.

However I'm knackered and starting to come down with ills, so will save opening for when I'm in a bit more of a joy receptive mood.

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    Oh man, Christmas early present for the daughter is about to be a thing. I may make a gift get post for her.
    We were planning on getting her a bunny (this is a big deal, as this will be the first pet) from a rescue. Stumbled upon someone getting rid of their bunny (cage and all). Going to pick it up tomorrow.
    SO EXCITED!

• Options
    MightyMighty Omeganaut '15 '16 '17 NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Oh man, Christmas early present for the daughter is about to be a thing. I may make a gift get post for her.
    We were planning on getting her a bunny (this is a big deal, as this will be the first pet) from a rescue. Stumbled upon someone getting rid of their bunny (cage and all). Going to pick it up tomorrow.
    SO EXCITED!

Inform her about the brown M&M's!

Twitch: twitch.tv\dreadmighty
  • Options
    Mighty wrote: »
    SO EXCITED!

Inform her about the brown M&M's!

Oh man, that's so cool. A bunny? But.. What are you going to do at Easter time? Your house will be flooded with chocolate eggs!

• Options
    I was actually talking to the wife, and we realized that the best time for a pet bunny would be post Easter, when everyone gives their kiddos bunnies.

I think my daughter is at the age where she can reasonably be a good helper with the pet, and realize that it isn't a toy.
    Although I may joke about the m&m dispensing superpower of bunnies.

• Options
    SwashbucklerXXSwashbucklerXX Swashbucklin' Canuck Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    @SniperGuy Guess you're not one of those reverse stalkers. 'Tis I! I'm so glad you enjoy everything!

@Maz- Mega Gengar is a lot more difficult to reproduce in foam than regular Gengar. As it was, Golbat's wings gave me fits. :)

SwashbucklerXX on
    Want to find me on a gaming service? I'm SwashbucklerXX everywhere.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Y2JSF.gif

A package arrives! Archimedes is on the case!
    9eoh5WS.png

Behold, a Wii Fit Meter is discovered!
    aRR1yQj.png

Inside, a holiday message.
    dFSYYpI.png

Wait...what is he implying?

Oh, you rat bastard. I think I'll start shedding some excess pounds RIGHT NOW. I think about 185-300 pounds should do the trick.
    LXF6Nts.png
    Thanks, Matt!

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    @SniperGuy Guess you're not one of those reverse stalkers. 'Tis I! I'm so glad you enjoy everything!

@Maz- Mega Gengar is a lot more difficult to reproduce in foam than regular Gengar. As it was, Golbat's wings gave me fits. :)

I tried, I'm just terrible at that! Many thanks!