As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

G&T Secret Santa 2013:...and to all a good night.

• Options
    shadowaneshadowane Registered User regular
    urahonky wrote: »
    shadowane Her birthday is June 11th. 5 months ago yesterday. :)

And I'm on base right now so literally nothing works or else I'd bro your post.

Ah so a little younger than Pax who was born May 22nd. I'm excited for his 6 month appointment just to see how much he's grown. But enough of this off-topic chatter.

Going to need to start doing more research but my person's posts are very interest non-specific. May just do a grab bag of fun things.

• Options
    KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    uHMM..My santee is REALLY into a game I'm only superficially knowlegeable about.

Now to decide if I gift him something dealing with said game, or go off the beaten path.

• Options
    RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    Off the beaten path!

PSN: jfrofl
  • Options
    MightyMighty Omeganaut '15 '16 '17 NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Kyougu wrote: »
    uHMM..My santee is REALLY into a game I'm only superficially knowlegeable about.

Now to decide if I gift him something dealing with said game, or go off the beaten path.

Path the beatin' off

Twitch: twitch.tv\dreadmighty
  • Options
    never-ending-reignnever-ending-reign Polish Catholic entering a world of painRegistered User regular
    Mighty wrote: »
    Kyougu wrote: »

Path the beatin' off

The beaten off-path

• Options
    LostLost Registered User regular
    Santee: know that I am watching everything you do on the forums.
    And On-line.
    And Off-line.
    I am watching you all the time, even when you sleep.
    But totally in a not-stalker-crazy way.
    In the, "I can't wait to gift your face off" kinda of way.

• Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    Not a single post in this thread from my santee despite the thing being there for days. They've been active in forums too. Gonna have to proxy it up.

• Options
    BeltaineBeltaine BOO BOO DOO DE DOORegistered User regular
    Big Classy wrote: »
    Not a single post in this thread from my santee despite the thing being there for days. They've been active in forums too. Gonna have to proxy it up.

Your Santee died from an overdose of classiness

XdDBi4F.jpg
    PSN: Beltaine-77 | Steam: beltane77 | Battle.net BadHaggis#1433
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    They were crushed to death by the package.

edit: Ooh, a big box of peanuts to swim around in, Scrooge McDuck style. That might be a fun gift.

cooljammer00 on
    steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    They were crushed to death by the package.

Happens to me all the time!
    Ladies

• Options
    MightyMighty Omeganaut '15 '16 '17 NebraskaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2013
    I'm not 100% on what I'm going to send my Vic- I mean Santee.. But I have a few ideas that would probably shatter his meager conceptions of holiday cheer.

Mighty on
    Twitch: twitch.tv\dreadmighty
  • Options
    SwashbucklerXXSwashbucklerXX Swashbucklin' Canuck Registered User regular
    False alarm! Returned from an out-of-town trip to a mysterious package on our porch!

It was the Veronica Mars Kickstarter t-shirt reward. KICKSTAAAARTER!

Want to find me on a gaming service? I'm SwashbucklerXX everywhere.
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    According to Proxy, I should be getting gift-bombed this Friday. Excited!

• Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    False alarm! Returned from an out-of-town trip to a mysterious package on our porch!

Did it come with the script?

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    MechanicalMechanical Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    Someone has a thing incoming. Who could it be?! Also, as an advisory: I may break and get XCOM: EW on Friday. Gotta have my "punching aliens through the side of a building" quota filled.

Mechanical on
  • Options
    never-ending-reignnever-ending-reign Polish Catholic entering a world of painRegistered User regular
    Mechanical wrote: »
    Someone has a thing incoming. Who could it be?! Also, as an advisory: I may break and get XCOM: EW on Friday. Gotta have my "punching aliens through the side of a building" quota filled.

Just bought it today as a birthday gift to myself. So far so good.

Oh yeah, and Santa.. Don't get me XCOM:EW for Christmas

• Options
    ElinElin Registered User regular
    Oh yeah, some of the games in my Steam wishlist are actually my husband's games. I don't really mind if you buy things for my husband honestly, but just saying.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Options
    SwashbucklerXXSwashbucklerXX Swashbucklin' Canuck Registered User regular

Did it come with the script?

Spouse says he wasn't at the script reward level.

Want to find me on a gaming service? I'm SwashbucklerXX everywhere.
  • Options
    KirindalKirindal Registered User regular
    GiftGet4b_zpsb34314b9.gif

Some time in the not too distant past...probably last Sunday AD now that I think about it. What do I find waiting in the mailbox?
    Snowflake_zps4c36cf69.jpg

This is going to be some Matryoska nesting thing isn't it? No wait, it's...
    Snowflake2_zps73b96d9c.jpg

Hot damn, it's Persona 4 Golden! This is an awesome gift, my mysterious Santa! Soon as I can, I'll slot this baby in for a spin. :D My apologies for keeping you waiting, took me a bit of time to dig out the camera for some shots.

• Options
    FremFrem Registered User regular
    For Santa's amusement, here I am being awesome at Trackmania. (unmute the sound)

• Options
    The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Frem wrote: »
    For Santa's amusement, here I am being awesome at Trackmania. (unmute the sound)

Half-Life 2 Natepack for Trackmania.

Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
  • Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    Wow I am really confused now. By both my santa and santee.

• Options
    Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular
    Perhaps they're the same person!

Steam: Sir_Grinch
    PSN: SirGrinchX
    Oculus Rift: Sir_Grinch
  • Options
    Mr_Grinch wrote: »
    Perhaps they're the same person!

Santaception!

• Options
    GroveGrove Los AngelesRegistered User regular
    I have to say, my santee is basically the easiest ever. I think I had to stalk him/her/it for like 5 minutes to figure basically everything out :P

Also to my santa: sorry for not posting a lot recently...but there's really no new games I'm wanting to play this hot holiday season...so yeah.

Also, Godzilla sized backlog....starting last of us today.

Selling PS3 & 360 Madcatz TE Stick
  • Options
    Okay, off the beaten path it is!

Btw Santa, I'm really, really bad about checking my mail, so if you send something by mail and I don't post about it for a while send me a pm.

UPS and Fedex get dropped off at my door or I get the notice, so I'm better about that.

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    HEY SANTA!:
    If you send something to me, perhaps if it has tracking can you proxy me the tracking info?
    I've had some things make their way off of my porch, and wouldn't want anything to happen to a gift or anything like that.
    Also, the days of anticipation will make me oh so antsy, which should be good for holiday santa-ness festivity

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Frem apparently has alternative uses for Calculus.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    Yeah I think I mentioned this in my note, but I'd appreciate tracking if you can provide it. I work from home so it isn't a huge deal but it's nice to know when FedEx or UPS will stop by.

• Options
    shadowane wrote: »
    Yeah I think I mentioned this in my note, but I'd appreciate tracking if you can provide it. I work from home so it isn't a huge deal but it's nice to know when FedEx or UPS will stop by.

Gotta make sure you're wearing pants that day, ya know?

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2013
    Plans are in motion. Wheels are turning.

YOU HEAR THAT, SANTEE?
    THAT'S THE SOUND OF CHEER.

Aioua on
    life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    I can't decide what to get my santee. I want to get them all the things, but my wallet says I cannot. :(

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    FremFrem Registered User regular
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    Frem apparently has alternative uses for Calculus.
    Maybe I'm just that good.
    I'm not. But the great thing about being out of school is that you can read any math you want.

• Options

Gotta make sure you're wearing pants that day, ya know?

Possibly. Will not confirm.

• Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    Whoever is shadowane's Santa: get that man some pants.

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    Maz- wrote: »
    Whoever is shadowane's Santa: get that man some yoga pants.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    ArcSyn wrote: »
    No one wants that.

edit: I will have it known that even though I work from home, I shower and dress every day like an adult.

shadowane on
  • Options
    I will accept any and all sorts of pajamas. Pajama shorts are the best thing

• Options
    RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    ArcSyn wrote: »
    No one wants that.

edit: I will have it known that even though I work from home, I shower and dress every day like an adult.

Getting dressed by not putting on pants? Like any self respecting adult who works at home would?

Radiation on
    PSN: jfrofl