Options

[Nintendo eShop] So many classic games, so little time to play them all.

• Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    RockinX wrote: »
    KIU really needs to be played using a stand, though.
    I got a stand from a friend.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/795/566/3d6.jpg

• Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    I think you can get by with a little stand from a friend.

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • Options
    DrascinDrascin Registered User regular
    I never had any problem with Uprising on my standard 3DS, myself, never even took the stand out of the box.

Seems noticeably more tiring on an XL though.

Steam ID: Right here.
  • Options
    NeurotikaNeurotika Registered User regular
    Is Curtain Call downloadable from the eShop today? I'm out and about and will grab physical if not.

• Options
    skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    I'm actually not sure. I thought it would be but just realized it wasn't on the release list from Thursday. I can't find any info, so it might not be. It's possible it'll be up at a later date.

Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    NeurotikaNeurotika Registered User regular
    It is, as it turns out, available for download!

• Options
    TDawgTDawg Registered User regular
    Vyolynce wrote: »
    Houn wrote: »
    skeldare wrote: »
    Ov3rcharge wrote: »
    TDawg wrote: »
    Went through a crisis last night as I realized my time to decide whether I wanted SMB3 on my 3DS or WiiU was running short. Normally it would be 3DS as a no-brainer, but over the past couple weeks I have really fallen in love with the WiiU Pro controller, and the nostalgia of playing SMB3 with hand-off-the-controller multiplayer on a TV was riding over me in waves. I went for the 3DS, but with a twinge of regret.

Nintendo, how can you do this to me? D:

PS I am so bad at this game now!!!!

The fact that you had to make that choice just shows how far behind Nintendo is in the digital distribution game.

Yeah, yeah, we get it :P

Yes. WE get it. Nintendo doesn't, and we won't stop bringing it up until they do.

Which is fine but saying it here isn't really helping anything, is it?

You never know! I've heard someone who works for Nintendo browses these boards! But keep it on the down-low.

RE: the Kid Icarus stand, I never found it essential for the game, but it is a lot nicer to play with it. Actually, it is a lot nicer to play just about everything with it. I love my stand. But really this stems from the fact that the 3DS just isn't really designed that well from a comfortable-grip standpoint.

NNID: ohnoTom || 3DS: 1762-3198-2019 || Steam || Take My Good Pokemon
    Let's Plays of Japanese Games
  • Options
    VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    Vyolynce wrote: »
    Houn wrote: »
    Ov3rcharge wrote: »
    Went through a crisis last night as I realized my time to decide whether I wanted SMB3 on my 3DS or WiiU was running short. Normally it would be 3DS as a no-brainer, but over the past couple weeks I have really fallen in love with the WiiU Pro controller, and the nostalgia of playing SMB3 with hand-off-the-controller multiplayer on a TV was riding over me in waves. I went for the 3DS, but with a twinge of regret.

Nintendo, how can you do this to me? D:

PS I am so bad at this game now!!!!

The fact that you had to make that choice just shows how far behind Nintendo is in the digital distribution game.

Yeah, yeah, we get it :P

Yes. WE get it. Nintendo doesn't, and we won't stop bringing it up until they do.

Which is fine but saying it here isn't really helping anything, is it?

You never know! I've heard someone who works for Nintendo browses these boards! But keep it on the down-low.

There's a huge difference between "works for Nintendo" and "has any remote influence on eShop decisions".

• Options
    StormwatcherStormwatcher Blegh BlughRegistered User regular
    I'd say he was being facetious.

Steam: Stormwatcher | PSN: Stormwatcher33 | Switch: 5961-4777-3491
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    To be fair, I did apply for an eShop position but haven't heard back yet. :(

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    WyvernWyvern Registered User regular
    Ah dammit. I just bought the Smash Sale-discounted Sonic 1 for nostalgia purposes, but it's the wrong game! I didn't have Sonic 1 and 2, I had Sonic 2 and Triple Trouble. If only I had watched the preview video for Sonic 2 first I might have caught my mistake.

Switch: SW-2431-2728-9604 || 3DS: 0817-4948-1650
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Is the eShop currently down for anyone else? I wanna buy my FF Rhythm game. :(

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    This week's eShop update

Wii U Download

Spikey Walls
    Arrow Time U

Wii U Virtual Console

Wild Guns

3DS Retail

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call
    Cooking Mama 5: Bon Apetit
    FIFA 15

3DS Demo

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

3DS Download

Secret Empires of the Ancient World
    Horse Vet 3D

3DS Virtual Console

Legend of the River King 2

eShop Sales

A new batch of deals has been added to the Super Smashing Sale! Save up to 39 percent on select games starring fighters from the upcoming Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS game. This week includes veteran fighters Pikachu, Samus and more. Check out the deals at http://www.nintendo.com/eshop/offers.

Moon Chronicles and Mutant Mudds from Renegade Kid are on sale until 8:59 a.m. PT on Oct. 2 in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS.

Shin Megami Tensei IV, Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars and more ATLUS games will be on sale at 9 a.m. PT on Sept. 22 through 8:59 a.m. PT on Sept. 29 in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS.

Strike Force Foxx, Coaster Creator 3D and many other fun Big John Games are on sale in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS for up to 50 percent off. This offer is valid until 8:49 a.m. PT on Oct. 2.

Classic Games Overload: Card & Puzzle Edition is 50 percent off (reduced from $29.99 to $14.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Oct. 6 in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS.

Coming Soon

Hyrule Warriors – Sept. 26 (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
    Mario Golf: Advance Tour – Sept. 25 (Virtual Console on Wii U)
    Castlevania: Dracula X – Oct. 2 (Virtual Console on Wii U)

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Is the eShop currently down for anyone else? I wanna buy my FF Rhythm game. :(

They have the limited editions ones at work so I am tempted to get it or buy a card and get it on the eshop

• Options
    maximumzeromaximumzero I...wait, what? New Orleans, LARegistered User regular
    Dammit, I forgot about the goddamn sale AGAIN. I really wanted to nab Mega Man X2 and probably LttP.

FU7kFbw.png
    Switch: 6200-8149-0919 / Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop
  • Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    Dammit, I forgot about the goddamn sale AGAIN. I really wanted to nab Mega Man X2 and probably LttP.

Should still be up for another hour.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    What's "Shin Megami Tensei IV"?

• Options
    Emperor_ZEmperor_Z Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    PLA wrote: »

Turn-based JRPG. Parent franchise of the Persona series. Gameplay is all about collecting demons to fight alongside you, and fusing them together to create more powerful, customized demons. High level of difficulty (though you can save any time outside of combat). Post-apocalyptic setting, themes of chaos and order, and lots of elements of world mythologies (with the main story focused on Judeo-Christian figures)

Good game.

Emperor_Z on
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    ArcSyn wrote: »

Yeah, but I'm currently 25 miles away from my Wii U.

maximumzero on
    FU7kFbw.png
  • Options
    Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    ArcSyn wrote: »

Yeah, but currently 25 miles away from my Wii U.

Just buy them from Nintendo's online marke.... aww...

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    Sales are up:
    http://www.nintendo.com/eshop/offers#week03

Wow, kind of shitty.. not even Fusion?

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    Definitely in for Battle Trozei and Pokemon Rumble.

I'll finally be able to use those 6 tiny figures that I bought on clearance and have had to superglue back onto their bases more times than I care to think about.

FU7kFbw.png
  • Options
    DirtyDirty Registered User regular
    I thought Zero Mission was a lock since they also specified Zero Suit Samus.

• Options
    Zero Mission isn't even out in the eShop

• Options
    RotamRotam Registered User regular
    PLA wrote: »

Not released in Europe.

• Options
    Warlock82 wrote: »
    Sales are up:
    http://www.nintendo.com/eshop/offers#week03

Wow, kind of shitty.. not even Fusion?

Compared to previous weeks, yeah pretty bad. Surprised about lack of Super Metroid or Tomodachi Life.

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Tomodachi Life is probably too new by Nintendo standards.

The eShop is uniform, right? I can buy $100 worth of eShop cards for both versions of Smash?

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Tomodachi Life is probably too new by Nintendo standards.

That's true... I keep forgetting it only came out recently.
    The eShop is uniform, right? I can buy $100 worth of eShop cards for both versions of Smash?

Yep. The eShop shares funds.

skeldare on
    Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    DirtyDirty Registered User regular

I was not aware. I just assumed it would've be in the first wave of GBA games on Wii U.

• Options
    McFlynnMcFlynn Registered User regular
    Well, now I'm worried that the only Donkey Kong sale we will get will be for DK Math or whatever.

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Dirty wrote: »

I was not aware. I just assumed it would've be in the first wave of GBA games on Wii U.

It is out in Japan though, so it's only a matter of time...

skeldare on
    Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular
    Dirty wrote: »

It is out on Japan though, so it's only a matter of time...

Yeah, just like Secret of Mana.

:(

• Options
    BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    Tomorrow I hope the eShop's tubes can brace for when the rest of us plebs download the smash bros demo.

• Options
    TDawgTDawg Registered User regular
    This week's update is pretty disappointing, but thats probably for the best because this sale has been devastating my wallet. Been thinking about grabbing Wii Fit U, so I might pounce on that, though the Fit Meter won't be on sale along with it...though I guess you don't NEED the Fit Meter.

NNID: ohnoTom || 3DS: 1762-3198-2019 || Steam || Take My Good Pokemon
    Let's Plays of Japanese Games
  • Options
    This week's update is pretty disappointing, but thats probably for the best because this sale has been devastating my wallet. Been thinking about grabbing Wii Fit U, so I might pounce on that, though the Fit Meter won't be on sale along with it...though I guess you don't NEED the Fit Meter.

business as usual then

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular

business as usual then

You never miss an opening. :P

Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • Options
    I only bitch because I care

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Which store is doing the 20% off deal for eShop cards?

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    jothkijothki Registered User regular

Yep. The eShop shares funds.

It's nifty being able to cash in the WiiU bonuses on the 3DS. Works out the same on the wallet in the long run, of course, but it's nice to have.

• Options
    RockinXRockinX Registered User regular
    Which store is doing the 20% off deal for eShop cards?

Wasn't that in February? I'm pretty sure it was Best Buy.

This discussion has been closed.