As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Giant Bomb], Greasy Ham

19495969798100»

• Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    I'd like Persona 4 way more if they didn't so harshly limit what you could do every day. Just as I could walk outside a starter town in any FF and level to 99, my ideal game would be possible but impractical to do similar things with social links, stat improvement, dungeon crawling and random tasks such as fishing.

I'm not saying it's Persona 4's fault that it's like that, it obviously executes exactly the way it intends, I'm just an extremely high strung person who is freaked out constantly by time/action limits.

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Don't release balloons

It's estimated that we are gonna run out of Helium by 2030, and we need that shit

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    They need to make going to baseball games more fun like it is in Japan.

Big organized cheer squads, slamming noisy things together, screaming your lungs out, timed inflating and releasing of balloons for your team, lots of cheap beer... It's good stuff.

This sounds like a soccer or football game. Baseball in America is just too laid back for those kind of antics.

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Jars wrote: »
    oh yeah I can't stand baseball. there's also the steroids issue that has been plaguing it for a decade now. football games still sell out unless a team is tanking, it was shocking to see the stands totally empty.

Well there is also the fact that each team plays 162 games in a season of Baseball and each team plays 16 games in a season of Football

• Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    You'd have to pay me 10 bucks to get me to play Persona

Heh heh heh

• Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular

Big organized cheer squads, slamming noisy things together, screaming your lungs out, timed inflating and releasing of balloons for your team, lots of cheap beer... It's good stuff.

Do they have the male cheerleaders with the drums? Those are cool

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular

You're still watching baseball

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Melding wrote: »
    I don't think you can tie those to not being assholes

They mostly involve adhering to dogma

dogma that was founded around a dude who said "hey yo

don't be assholes"

and now i want a new Dragon's Dogma where you play as Dragon Jesus.

"Hey, hey knock off all this asshole shit or i will literally burn down your country."

You could also do this if you took the political parts of Dragon Commander and just made an entire game out of that.

Which I would be totally fine with, since the RTS parts of Dragon Commander were dogshit that just got in the way of doing more fun politics.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular

Deal, on the condition that you

A) play til you see credits roll

B) post frequently about your experience with it

• Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    the other problem with baseball is that individual games very rarely matter because each team plays 162 games

that is slightly more than 10 times the number of games an american football team plays in a season

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Even cool smiley wants to see you do it gg

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular

Deal, on the condition that you

A) play til you see credits roll

B) post frequently about your experience with it

A much less toxic let me tell you about persona coming soon??!!

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    Jars wrote: »
    Kilroy wrote: »
    Diarmuid wrote: »
    If I had to guess which sport it is Jeff actually likes, I probably wouldn't go with baseball.

Well he grew up around guys who work on cars, and guys who work on cars tend to like baseball

it feels like no one cares about baseball now. I was watching highlights of opening week on sports center and the stadiums were empty. like, 200 people in the entire stadium empty.

It's early in the season, and it's cold and probably rainy in a lot of places. Attendance picks up through the summer and into the fall, baseball's attendance numbers have actually been on a bit of an upswing lately, I'm pretty sure

This discussion has been closed.