Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[WARMACHINE & HORDES] 1+1=Cyriss is calculating... calculating... seven! And you're dead.

1323334353638»

• PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    ForceVoid wrote: »
    Infernals are the next faction. Released at Lock and Load next year.

Oh shit really? Sweet. Are they going to be another Hordes faction or will there be Infernal Machines?

I think technically Warmachine, but they have completely different and weird mechanics.

persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
    ForceVoid
  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Yeah, they said "neither focus nor fury", and "look to the original monsternomicon for hints".

"The shore does not dream of you." - Blind poet Gallan.
  • PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    Oh hey, neat, I had forgotten this was coming.

persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    I've been trying hard not to think about it because it will consume all of my thoughts.

"The shore does not dream of you." - Blind poet Gallan.
    Draeven
  • WitchsightWitchsight Registered User regular
    edited August 15
    Everyone loves a loot crate right?
    Well... In any event PP is selling them now! Mystery boxes are currently an option on the site again after selling out pretty quickly earlier this month.
    https://store.privateerpress.com/mystery-box-blowout

Of course the Mystery aspect of it has been spoiled by the internet hive mind, and the current mystery boxes contain apparently 5 options which are as follows...
    CIRCLE

• Battlebox

• Storm Raptor

• Gorax

• Druid Mist Riders

CRYX

• Battlebox

• Kraken / Sepulcher

• Malice

• 2x Nightwretch

• 2x Ripjaw

CYGNAR

• Battlebox

• Stormwall / Hurricane

• Stormclad / Reliant

• Stomblade Infantry

RETRIBUTION OF SCYRAH

• Battlebox

• Helios / Hyperion

• Griffon

• Dawnguard Invictors

SKORNE

• Battlebox

• Hydra

• Cataphract Cetraati

• Cataphract Incendiarii
    Ive ordered 3, you see.

Witchsight on
    Witchsight.png
    see317
  • Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    Oh man, I had totally intended to get the Dracodile before the end of last year, I wanted that t-shirt. Now I feel like I've missed out on that more than not getting the dracodile earlier could ever make me feel...

well no rush to get one then I guess.

Lord_Asmodeus.gifLord_Asmodeus2.gif
  • WitchsightWitchsight Registered User regular
    Whelp, mystery box came in. I got what I was hoping for... Except somehow managed to not get any Cetrati, and only the ranged cataphracts instead.
    Oh I shall be converting somehow.
    i1qkm1hrq776.jpeg

Witchsight.png
    see317NobodyBrodyForceVoid
  • SvenskaSvenska Registered User regular
    Is there not a ranged list that can run them? I thought I saw something like that back in the day.

Since your name means "swedish" in swedish, I just assumed you were, ya know, swedish.

eNozN1RVNTYwUDVRNVUzUjOsMVQzRCON1UyApAmYbQZRYwaRBlOqZSYA7ZUOyQ==