Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[WARMACHINE & HORDES] 1+1=Cyriss is calculating... calculating... seven! And you're dead.

1323334353638»

• PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    ForceVoid wrote: »
    Infernals are the next faction. Released at Lock and Load next year.

Oh shit really? Sweet. Are they going to be another Hordes faction or will there be Infernal Machines?

I think technically Warmachine, but they have completely different and weird mechanics.

persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
    ForceVoid
  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Yeah, they said "neither focus nor fury", and "look to the original monsternomicon for hints".

"The shore does not dream of you." - Blind poet Gallan.
  • PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    Oh hey, neat, I had forgotten this was coming.

persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    I've been trying hard not to think about it because it will consume all of my thoughts.

"The shore does not dream of you." - Blind poet Gallan.
    Draeven