Options

[Steam] Thread: Holy cow this 2K sale is the real deal

• Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    I was laughing so hard at @Pixelated Pixie‌ getting gifted after threatening me when a gift box appears
    @capitalw you monster!

KlAd7wV.png

I can't stay mad, that looks to awesome! Thanks man!
    I'm still one up, yes I'm pooling all my games into one large backlog. Vita, ps3, ps4 and steam.[/spoiler[

• Options
    CorpekataCorpekata Registered User regular
    chrisnl wrote: »
    Dual wielder could possibly be Lara Croft.

Yeah that's probably right. Was trying to think of a smaller scale or PC centered one.

I would laugh if the timed exclusive xbox one games includes Tomb Raider but only on PC.

• Options
    getdarkergetdarker Registered User regular
    Corpekata wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrYrd1AuQR0

Super Time Force Ultra showing off the new additions to the Steam version. Appears to have some guest characters. One's obviously TF2 Pyro, and I think the other is the Mann Co guy. Not sure who the dual wielder is.

That video is so confusing, it makes Metal Gear Solid look like an episode of Full House.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    And now @madican gifts me too!

FzhpyVw.png

I am never gonna live that down.

• Options
    CorriganXCorriganX Jacksonville, FLRegistered User regular
    During a night of Cards Against Humanity.

Black card is "The hardest part of ________ is _______"

Isy: "I have nothing good here. I'll just throw these two cards down since they're useless."

Time to flip over the white cards.

Isy plays "the hardest part of "an Oedipus complex" is "overpowering your father".

Everyone breaks into laughter, can't breathe, laughing too hard etc.

Isy goes to look up what Oedipus complex means.

Isy: "OH MY GOD WHAT"

n1woEHJ.png
    CorriganX on Steam and just about everywhere else.
  • Options
    8857_cd52.jpeg

• Options
    ZxerolZxerol for the smaller pieces, my shovel wouldn't do so i took off my boot and used my shoeRegistered User regular
    Ahahahahaha

• Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    Corpekata wrote: »
    chrisnl wrote: »
    Dual wielder could possibly be Lara Croft.

Yeah that's probably right. Was trying to think of a smaller scale or PC centered one.

I would laugh if the timed exclusive xbox one games includes Tomb Raider but only on PC.

Miss Pauling?

• Options
    MaguanoMaguano Registered User regular

congrats @Karoz‌

signature.png

steam:maguano2
    gamertag:Maguano71
    Switch:SW-8428-8279-1687
  • Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    So I was cruising Pixie's wishlist to see how much the whole thing would cost (since Enhanced Steam can do that, apparently), and I noticed that she had Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel! on there. Which then reminded me to add it to my wishlist, because I wanted to keep track of it.

But yeah, you can annihilate someone's wishlist with a single click. That's... that's certainly something.

sig.gif
  • Options
    BlackjackBlackjack Registered User regular
    Sorce wrote: »
    So I was cruising Pixie's wishlist to see how much the whole thing would cost (since Enhanced Steam can do that, apparently), and I noticed that she had Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel! on there. Which then reminded me to add it to my wishlist, because I wanted to keep track of it.

But yeah, you can annihilate someone's wishlist with a single click. That's... that's certainly something.
    No lie I have a friend that threatened to do that to me. Which is why I deleted everything from my wishlist.

camo_sig2.png

3DS: 1607-3034-6970
  • Options
    StollsStolls Brave Corporate Logo Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    edited August 2014
    I just remembered that the Pillars of Eternity backer rewards included a spare Wasteland 2 key.

And since I already have Wasteland 2 from backing it, anybody want the extra?

Loading...?

Edit: WOOP WOOP SECOND CHANCE ALERT

A forumer clicked it on accident and kindly PMed to let me know. Let's do this one more time!

Loading...?

Let me know if that doesn't work :)

Stolls on
    kstolls on Twitch, streaming weekends at 9pm CST!
    Now playing: Teardown and Baldur's Gate 3 (co-op)
    Sunday Spotlight: Horror Tales: The Wine
  • Options
    an_altan_alt Registered User regular
    Ok, I've installed Planetside 2, chosen Vanu, and went on the Emerald server. How do I find the PA people exactly?

Pony wrote:
    I think that the internet has been for years on the path to creating what is essentially an electronic Necronomicon: A collection of blasphemous unrealities so perverse that to even glimpse at its contents, if but for a moment, is to irrevocably forfeit a portion of your sanity.
    Xbox - PearlBlueS0ul, Steam
    If you ever need to talk to someone, feel free to message me. Yes, that includes you.
  • Options
    StollsStolls Brave Corporate Logo Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    That was a quick 'yes'. Have fun with it!

The rest of you, don't worry.

There will be more.

kstolls on Twitch, streaming weekends at 9pm CST!
    Now playing: Teardown and Baldur's Gate 3 (co-op)
    Sunday Spotlight: Horror Tales: The Wine
  • Options
    SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular
    I'm not familiar with Planetside, but I'd wager you could just look for the people without pants.

s7Imn5J.png
  • Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Waiiiit a second. You can play Cards Against Humanity online?

sig.gif
  • Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    an_alt wrote: »
    Ok, I've installed Planetside 2, chosen Vanu, and went on the Emerald server. How do I find the PA people exactly?

Are you still on right now?

• Options
    Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    Sorce wrote: »
    So I was cruising Pixie's wishlist to see how much the whole thing would cost

That's terrifying in so many ways.

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • Options
    KarozKaroz Registered User regular
    Maguano wrote: »
    congrats Karoz‌

signature.png

Thank you very much for this game. It seems weird that my first steamgifts win would be under such...conditions.

So just thanking you didn't seem to be enough. I thought I should do something in return.
    ERliv5M.png

As you have said: fuck cancer.

• Options
    KalnaurKalnaur I See Rain . . . Centralia, WARegistered User regular
    CorriganX wrote: »
    Kalnaur wrote: »
    Okay guys, I got a few PMs and suggestions, and this week on Friday we'll be playing PLANETSIDE 2. This game is a giant open pvp game, where we'll be rolling as a huge group of players and doing our best to help the warfront. Picture a giant platoon of fresh faced recruits being demolished repeatedly, and that should be us. It should be super amusing!

You'll need to download Planetside 2 from steam, and make a SOE account. We'll probably be going Vanu (the purple guys) since PA has a group there already. If theres enough interest in rolling one of the other two factions we can change it, but for now its Vanu.

9pm Eastern / 6pm Pacific on Friday night is our US Game Night, so be downloaded and set up by then to join in on the fun!

Which server? I have a Vanu up to 8 on the US West server is why I ask.

Emerald is where the PA army is.
    Elvenshae wrote: »
    Okay guys, I got a few PMs and suggestions, and this week on Friday we'll be playing PLANETSIDE 2. This game is a giant open pvp game, where we'll be rolling as a huge group of players and doing our best to help the warfront. Picture a giant platoon of fresh faced recruits being demolished repeatedly, and that should be us. It should be super amusing!

You'll need to download Planetside 2 from steam, and make a SOE account. We'll probably be going Vanu (the purple guys) since PA has a group there already. If theres enough interest in rolling one of the other two factions we can change it, but for now its Vanu.

9pm Eastern / 6pm Pacific on Friday night is our US Game Night, so be downloaded and set up by then to join in on the fun!

YES!

Emerald Server, folks.

If you can, play a little bit in advance; there's a short tutorial that gives you some free stuff at the end of it.

Gotcha. Made another Vanu and got him up to 8 as well. I am pretty damn horrible at the game, but still, I must admit it's fun.

I like the heavy. And I need to figure out a good way to earn Certs, it seems. And I'm Kalnaur on there.

I make art things! deviantART: Kalnaur ::: Origin: Kalnaur ::: UPlay: Kalnaur
  • Options
    Everyone:

If you want invites to the Cult before the Friday start, then look for me (username: Elvenshae) and @Retaba‌ (username: Retaba or RetabaTR, if he's on his TR character) and send us a message in-game. The outfit recruitment tools (where you can, like, apply and stuff) are still in-progess.

• Options
    @Kalnaur‌ (and anyone else interested)

For easy cert earnings without having to be good at FPSing, play as an Engineer or a Medic.

Engineers can deploy a pack that gives everyone nearby (including you) ammo. Each time someone grabs at least 1 bullet from it, you get some XP. You can use your other multitool to repair vehicles and base facilities (weapon emplacements, shield generators, etc.).

Medics, in addition to a solid weapon loadout, can use their special ability to heal everyone nearby a little bit over time, or their multitool to heal wounded soldiers or rez killed soldiers. At low-levels, they won't rez with full health, so remember to top them off.

If you're someone who is getting rezzed, unless you're in immediate danger of getting shot, hang around to let the medic heal you. Also, don't immediately respawn, because then the medic who's running over to pick you up just looks silly. :D

• Options
    cardboard delusionscardboard delusions USAgent PSN: USAgent31Registered User regular
    Being back from honeymoon is a bleh, but cleaning out the backlog is great! So far I've beaten The Plan, 140, The Swapper and The 39 Steps. I'm just nabbing a few of the shorter ones, I'm also close to wrapping up Bardbarian which is way more fun then I realized. Maybe I'll venture in Witcher 2 again. @Big Classy‌ has the right idea, finish games! Solidarity brotha.

• Options
    Planetside 2 is installing.

• Options
    KalnaurKalnaur I See Rain . . . Centralia, WARegistered User regular
    @Kalnaur‌ (and anyone else interested)

For easy cert earnings without having to be good at FPSing, play as an Engineer or a Medic.

Engineers can deploy a pack that gives everyone nearby (including you) ammo. Each time someone grabs at least 1 bullet from it, you get some XP. You can use your other multitool to repair vehicles and base facilities (weapon emplacements, shield generators, etc.).

Medics, in addition to a solid weapon loadout, can use their special ability to heal everyone nearby a little bit over time, or their multitool to heal wounded soldiers or rez killed soldiers. At low-levels, they won't rez with full health, so remember to top them off.

If you're someone who is getting rezzed, unless you're in immediate danger of getting shot, hang around to let the medic heal you. Also, don't immediately respawn, because then the medic who's running over to pick you up just looks silly. :D

I've never run out of ammo. I always get shot before I do. ;) But noted!

And I will keep an eye out for you to be in Planetside 2 during the week. ;)

I make art things! deviantART: Kalnaur ::: Origin: Kalnaur ::: UPlay: Kalnaur
  • Options
    CorriganXCorriganX Jacksonville, FLRegistered User regular
    Guys, feel free to get some experience in with planetside, we'll be playing against random enemies, so we don't need to worry about being on even footing. We also need pilots to get our troops to the battles, so if anyone is really good at flying let me know. Friday we ride together and die together. Bad boys for life.

n1woEHJ.png
    CorriganX on Steam and just about everywhere else.
  • Options
    MaguanoMaguano Registered User regular
    Karoz wrote: »
    Maguano wrote: »
    congrats Karoz‌

signature.png

Thank you very much for this game. It seems weird that my first steamgifts win would be under such...conditions.

So just thanking you didn't seem to be enough. I thought I should do something in return.
    ERliv5M.png

As you have said: fuck cancer.

this....is pure class.

steam:maguano2
    gamertag:Maguano71
    Switch:SW-8428-8279-1687
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Maybe ... just maybe ...

SNORLAX will ride again!

1f1e9c35-1eff-4a14-87a8-c98b3a07c73c_zpse9c588e4.jpg

Elvenshae on
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    @cardboard delusions Congrats on the wedding and backlog stuff, but 39 Steps is...I rarely use the phrase "not a game" but what I played of it didn't feel very game-y.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Being back from honeymoon is a bleh, but cleaning out the backlog is great! So far I've beaten The Plan, 140, The Swapper and The 39 Steps. I'm just nabbing a few of the shorter ones, I'm also close to wrapping up Bardbarian which is way more fun then I realized. Maybe I'll venture in Witcher 2 again. @Big Classy‌ has the right idea, finish games! Solidarity brotha.

04586262_128744188863952580_xlarge.jpeg

Big Classy on
  • Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    ?.jpeg
    I've taken Byss and Coruscant. The consortium has now driven a path straight through the heart of the galaxy.

• Options
    BroncbusterBroncbuster Registered User regular
    @f3rret project zomboid is pretty solid. You won't loose out on much playing it now. The end game is still being worked on but you...still have to make it there.

steam_sig.png
    Origin: Broncbuster
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Doom and Destiny Desura 2DE62-70A76-24414-0B70B-09EE0
    Garshap the Monster Slayer (aka Dollar Tree version of God of War) https://www.indiegala.com/game?game_id=d96fd92e275411e4a19ef714dd161552
    Garshap Temple of the Dragon https://www.indiegala.com/game?game_id=db9a1019275411e483e4cd4657d6d3b6
    Governor of Poker 2 https://www.indiegala.com/game?game_id=050a1470275511e4bc1883b4723a253b
    Kingdom Tales https://www.indiegala.com/game?game_id=06d3a1a3275511e4b53c4123eb04c6c9

Why yes I do seem to have a problem with buying bundles and then giving away half the games because I don't even want them. Praise Newell.

• Options
    AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
    So, Divinity:OS is really cool but I'm having a hard time with it. I don't know what I'm doing or where to go, everything seems to be too high level for me (level 3.) I'm just running around the city talking to people and I just spent about ten minutes fireballing a couple locked doors to death and I sold some paintings I found in a house I somehow entered from said fireballed doors and what is even happening?

• Options
    Ataxrxes wrote: »
    So, Divinity:OS is really cool but I'm having a hard time with it. I don't know what I'm doing or where to go, everything seems to be too high level for me (level 3.) I'm just running around the city talking to people and I just spent about ten minutes fireballing a couple locked doors to death and I sold some paintings I found in a house I somehow entered from said fireballed doors and what is even happening?

Have you gone to talk to the wizard who hired you?

• Options
    ShadeShade Registered User regular
    *checks mailbox*
    *finds strange thick letter*
    *walks home wondering what it could be*
    *gets home*
    *finds letter opener*
    "Well done on making the dean's list. Due to your excellent academics and ability to fill out paper work on time, your grants and loans have doubled for the coming school year. You will have to pay it back eventually, but for now we recommend piling it on your bed and rolling in it."

*cough*

Attention steam thread. You have one month to get your wishlists in order.

• Options
    MudzgutMudzgut OhioRegistered User regular
    Everyone:

If you want invites to the Cult before the Friday start, then look for me (username: Elvenshae) and @Retaba‌ (username: Retaba or RetabaTR, if he's on his TR character) and send us a message in-game. The outfit recruitment tools (where you can, like, apply and stuff) are still in-progess.

Hopped around a bit in Planetside this evening to get my bearings. Thought I would enjoy the sniper, but things were just to chaotic everywhere I went. Moved over to the heavy infantry for awhile and tried a bit of the engineer and medic. Still want to go back to sniping at some point.

Wait a second - now that I think about it Elvenshae, I'm fairly certain I ran past you...

steam_sig.png

Twitch/Mudzgut
    Fall down seven times. Stand up eight.
  • Options
    Mudzgut wrote: »
    Everyone:

Hopped around a bit in Planetside this evening to get my bearings. Thought I would enjoy the sniper, but things were just to chaotic everywhere I went. Moved over to the heavy infantry for awhile and tried a bit of the engineer and medic. Still want to go back to sniping at some point.

Wait a second - now that I think about it Elvenshae, I'm fairly certain I ran past you...

My favorite "sniper" build is to take the infiltrator, add a submachine gun, and go hunt other snipers. :D High-risk, high-reward; it's so nice when you come up on three or four of them all looking the other way.

• Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    Shade wrote: »
    *checks mailbox*
    *finds strange thick letter*
    *walks home wondering what it could be*
    *gets home*
    *finds letter opener*
    "Well done on making the dean's list. Due to your excellent academics and ability to fill out paper work on time, your grants and loans have doubled for the coming school year. You will have to pay it back eventually, but for now we recommend piling it on your bed and rolling in it."

*cough*

Attention steam thread. You have one month to get your wishlists in order.
    Human Lungs

Seriously though, Neo Scavenger is fun.

• Options
    Planetside 2: I Have No Idea What is Going On, The Game

This discussion has been closed.