Options

Shadowrun: Dragonfall Director's [chat]

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    richard mourdock there has a point, I will give him that

(it logically follows from a belief in an omnipotent god, not that I want politicians to consider god)

I was kinda surprised that Mourdock got thrown under the bus with Todd Akin, though it was probably the most politically expedient solution at the time, given the proximity to the 2012 elections.

But yeah, Mourdock was being pretty logical from a Christian perspective, and I'd love to have a Live National TV roundtable discussion with the people from his own party that disavowed him.

"Since you disavowed Mourdock, can I get you on record as saying you don't think God is omnipotent?"

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    Gonmun wrote: »
    this dude at work i can't stand is all trying to be cute and get me to apologize to him because i was mean to him wast week awww bloo bloo

fuck you dude

he's the type of fellow who uses 40 sentences to explain something that only needs about 4 words

so he was blathering on about god knows what the other day and I said, "just tell me what you want the outcome to be and I'll figure it out myself because it will take less time than listening to you try to explain it to me"

sorry if that was mean

not sorry

i hate my job

four hours of sleep makes chanus angry

My wife is going through crap at work right now and as it turns out has been...I don't know if harrased is a good word but a senior on her team will like...rub her shoulders and has licked his hand then smeared it on her face. I was pretty pissed when I found out about this. She hasn't gone in today and wrote an email to her contact with the contracting company.

JFC

On top of that she's been feeling really overwhelmed and stressed with her workload. One of the other contractors (who her first day said to my wife that she was actually gunning for her job) went to the TL behind my wife's back and got him to take away a bunch of my wife's responsibilities saying she couldn't handle it. Did it without any coaching or explanation, just up and took stuff away based on what this co-worker said.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Incoming wedding photos now that we have the full set back

1510610_10202977433980694_2827712918009531970_n.jpg?oh=c0390fb439624b8d51d8b668104e27e1&oe=548ECCBA

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    Man some of these are hilariously badly compressed wonder what ladyroar

10649553_10202977435620735_7188018124146952266_n.jpg?oh=20f2ac54866416c2a0d9350c8d752185&oe=54C4E7F7&__gda__=1422104738_a2e0c5731bb83fdfc6a64d5a2435460a

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    this dude at work i can't stand is all trying to be cute and get me to apologize to him because i was mean to him wast week awww bloo bloo

fuck you dude

he's the type of fellow who uses 40 sentences to explain something that only needs about 4 words

so he was blathering on about god knows what the other day and I said, "just tell me what you want the outcome to be and I'll figure it out myself because it will take less time than listening to you try to explain it to me"

sorry if that was mean

not sorry

i hate my job

My wife is going through crap at work right now and as it turns out has been...I don't know if harrased is a good word but a senior on her team will like...rub her shoulders and has licked his hand then smeared it on her face. I was pretty pissed when I found out about this. She hasn't gone in today and wrote an email to her contact with the contracting company.

JFC

On top of that she's been feeling really overwhelmed and stressed with her workload. One of the other contractors (who her first day said to my wife that she was actually gunning for her job) went to the TL behind my wife's back and got him to take away a bunch of my wife's responsibilities saying she couldn't handle it. Did it without any coaching or explanation, just up and took stuff away based on what this co-worker said.

k0xvy77fvaxk.jpg

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »

(it logically follows from a belief in an omnipotent god, not that I want politicians to consider god)

I was kinda surprised that Mourdock got thrown under the bus with Todd Akin, though it was probably the most politically expedient solution at the time, given the proximity to the 2012 elections.

But yeah, Mourdock was being pretty logical from a Christian perspective, and I'd love to have a Live National TV roundtable discussion with the people from his own party that disavowed him.

"Since you disavowed Mourdock, can I get you on record as saying you don't think God is omnipotent?"

we all know the Republican God is one of convenience

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    THERE WAS A GIANT SPIDER IN MY TOWEL

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Options
    MsAnthropyMsAnthropy The Lady of Pain Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm The City of FlowersRegistered User regular

fuck you dude

sorry if that was mean

not sorry

i hate my job

JFC

Hopefully you wife has been documenting everything that has been going on? Having a written record with dates and details will be helpful when dealing with HR & management (or lawyers if things hit that point).

Luscious Sounds Spotify Playlist

"The only real politics I knew was that if a guy liked Hitler, I’d beat the stuffing out of him and that would be it." -- Jack Kirby
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular

Who totally forgot about needle-eyes.

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    like the guy the other day who, in the middle of a tirade about how leviticus forbids gay marriage, said that proof we're a christian nation is that we are allowed to serve bacon in restaurants, unlike jewish and muslim countries

• Options
  • Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular

fuck you dude

sorry if that was mean

not sorry

i hate my job

JFC

k0xvy77fvaxk.jpg

It's funny that I mention all this as the wife just called me. I guess there is "tension" in the office as one of her friends called her since she wasn't in. The floor manager (the supervisor of my wife's TL) isn't at the office and some suspect he's been called to speak with the contracting company's contact that my wife contacted.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular

it wasn't me I swear to god

• Options
    MrAnthropy wrote: »

fuck you dude

sorry if that was mean

not sorry

i hate my job

JFC

Hopefully you wife has been documenting everything that has been going on? Having a written record with dates and details will be helpful when dealing with HR & management (or lawyers if things hit that point).

WRITE EVERYTHING THE FUCK DOWN

This is what I have learned while working and it has not been very long

if you have a bad review, WRITE IT THE FUCK DOWN

if someone does something to you that seems wrong, WRITE IT THE FUCK DOWN

write it in an email on your private email and send it to yourself

GET YOUR DETAILS RIGHT WHEN YOU WRITE IT THE FUCK DOWN

• Options

Burn towel

Burn bathroom

Burn house

Burn everything

All of it

• Options
    BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    BEAST! wrote: »
    syndalis wrote: »
    Twelve dollars a pound is heinous even for cheese.

$12 in NYC is like $3.00 in the real world

Also, some cheeses are rarer, take longer to make, and have certain qualities way above and beyond Kraft singles.

Like, there is a cheese I love that's like 30 a pound, but it's got truffle in it and its fucking delicious
    Cougar Gold, best cheese in the world, comes out to be about $11.73 a pound before shipping and handling....can't tell how much shipping and handling is since we're still in coldpack season which would add a ridiculous amount on, i imagine shipping and handling is around 8 bucks though so we're talking 16 bucks a pound if only buying one tin at a time which that is stupid.....worth every penny

we need moar cougar gold
    there is still some left, i think probably still maybe half a tin? i imagine we can start having it shipped november though...buy 4 tins at once, i believe they can fit 4 into a box so it'd be the best for our s/h money

BEAST! on
    dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options

fuck you dude

sorry if that was mean

not sorry

i hate my job

JFC

k0xvy77fvaxk.jpg

It's funny that I mention all this as the wife just called me. I guess there is "tension" in the office as one of her friends called her since she wasn't in. The floor manager (the supervisor of my wife's TL) isn't at the office and some suspect he's been called to speak with the contracting company's contact that my wife contacted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZC16wTh3jM

• Options

fuck you dude

sorry if that was mean

not sorry

i hate my job

JFC

k0xvy77fvaxk.jpg

let's hope for some sweet, sweet justice

• Options
    Oh and lets not forget to shame @Deebaser‌ and his suit that wasnt pressed

10704038_10202977461301377_4678590714153912830_n.jpg?oh=0bfa6fb26d46fc915fcfc7fd551a8177&oe=5495A99A

• Options
    tyrannus wrote: »

it wasn't me I swear to god

I am going to end you

• Options
    dammit bloody

you're making me wish I was at your wedding

I do great embarrassingly drunk flails on the dance floor

impact is magnified by level of restrictiveness of garment and footwear

your photog would have had a field day

i hope you regret this for the rest of your life

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Cinders pls remember that spiders are helpful bug eaters and practice a strict code of nonaggression towards humans before you do anything rash.

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    If I were an arachnophobe my house would be a crater.

• Options

Republican God exists on a quantum level. You never know what he's going to support until you take a reading from the party members.

• Options
    Cinders pls remember that spiders are helpful bug eaters and practice a strict code of nonaggression towards humans before you do anything rash.

fuck that

• Options
    syndalis wrote: »
    Twelve dollars a pound is heinous even for cheese.

$12 in NYC is like $3.00 in the real world

Also, some cheeses are rarer, take longer to make, and have certain qualities way above and beyond Kraft singles.

Like, there is a cheese I love that's like 30 a pound, but it's got truffle in it and its fucking delicious
    Cougar Gold, best cheese in the world, comes out to be about $11.73 a pound before shipping and handling....can't tell how much shipping and handling is since we're still in coldpack season which would add a ridiculous amount on, i imagine shipping and handling is around 8 bucks though so we're talking 16 bucks a pound if only buying one tin at a time which that is stupid.....worth every penny

man we wreck that shit at every party you bring it too.

didn't know it was that expensive
    eh, shit ain't no thang....we bring it out for special occasions and expect it to get devoured

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    i was at work last week and there was like 20 spiders outside and my coworkers made me kill them all because i am a boy

xism

• Options
    dammit bloody

I had an open invitation for a period there

dont try to put this on me.

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Oh and lets not forget to shame @Deebaser‌ and his suit that wasnt pressed

10704038_10202977461301377_4678590714153912830_n.jpg?oh=0bfa6fb26d46fc915fcfc7fd551a8177&oe=5495A99A
    his true name is rumplesuitskin

Elendil on
  • Options

that spider transgressed its boundaries by trespassing into forbidden territory

Legally, it can be shot on the spot, unceremoniously flushed, without notification to friends and family

it's a harsh world but it's the only way to maintain the proper order of things

• Options
    guys look what @Hakkekage did to my cat!!!!

6ypYkqj.jpg?1

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options

6ypYkqj.jpg?1

are you kidding me that wasn't me!

omg

• Options
    dammit bloody

I had an open invitation for a period there

dont try to put this on me.
    ain't no girl gonna accept an open invitation for a period, dude

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options
    Kiddoroar was told repeatedly not to jump off the stage, he didnt listen

10665263_10202977492142148_177745596532942011_n.jpg?oh=fa207f6d947a1705f0d9d3884ff079fe&oe=54C67FA5&__gda__=1419213724_cac54306d3deca0bcf1be7326d879acf

• Options

6ypYkqj.jpg?1

tumblr_inline_mgc5bmbtnA1ras825.png

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular

fuck that

You monster

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    n8edlqbx5j4f.png

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    @Deebaser no idea whats goin on here....

10614216_10202977486382004_2067783933047611364_n.jpg?oh=08492256327f791dee03eb584dc49631&oe=54C490F2

• Options
    Booooooooze

10711049_10202977483341928_8165297618932113245_n.jpg?oh=8df5f3fb283f5ee16928adc0bf3c329c&oe=54944FF8

This discussion has been closed.