Options

Shadowrun: Dragonfall Director's [chat]

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    Is there a timetable attached to the vote?

Liked this will be a multi-year, process, right? England won't put up border stations tonight, right?

2016, I think.

That is not a lot of time to set up embassies and currencies and trade arrangements and stuff.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Trace wrote: »
    Gonmun wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    this dude at work i can't stand is all trying to be cute and get me to apologize to him because i was mean to him wast week awww bloo bloo

fuck you dude

he's the type of fellow who uses 40 sentences to explain something that only needs about 4 words

so he was blathering on about god knows what the other day and I said, "just tell me what you want the outcome to be and I'll figure it out myself because it will take less time than listening to you try to explain it to me"

sorry if that was mean

not sorry

i hate my job

four hours of sleep makes chanus angry

My wife is going through crap at work right now and as it turns out has been...I don't know if harrased is a good word but a senior on her team will like...rub her shoulders and has licked his hand then smeared it on her face. I was pretty pissed when I found out about this. She hasn't gone in today and wrote an email to her contact with the contracting company.

uh

yeah that's fucking harassment.
    rub her shoulders

yeah that's easily crossing over into being too familiar and
    licked his hand then smeared it on her face

uh

yeah law of the jungle says you can smash this dude

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Here is how you should vote today in Scotland. You should

Neco on
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    it seems to me that a Yes vote is pure insanity

though i empathize with wanting to no longer be under english rule

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I wanted to say "vote no", but that's just forcing my opinion on you. Hence why I asked those questions instead to see if it would help you crystalise your stance.

• Options
    BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Twelve dollars a pound is heinous even for cheese.

$12 in NYC is like $3.00 in the real world

Also, some cheeses are rarer, take longer to make, and have certain qualities way above and beyond Kraft singles.

Like, there is a cheese I love that's like 30 a pound, but it's got truffle in it and its fucking delicious
    Cougar Gold, best cheese in the world, comes out to be about $11.73 a pound before shipping and handling....can't tell how much shipping and handling is since we're still in coldpack season which would add a ridiculous amount on, i imagine shipping and handling is around 8 bucks though so we're talking 16 bucks a pound if only buying one tin at a time which that is stupid.....worth every penny

BEAST! on
    dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    BEAST! wrote: »

Also, some cheeses are rarer, take longer to make, and have certain qualities way above and beyond Kraft singles.

Like, there is a cheese I love that's like 30 a pound, but it's got truffle in it and its fucking delicious
    Cougar Gold, best cheese in the world, comes out to be about $11.73 a pound.....worth every penny

That was a delicious cheese and it hits way above its weight.

I have paid 20 for similar

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular

Liked this will be a multi-year, process, right? England won't put up border stations tonight, right?

2016, I think.

That is not a lot of time to set up embassies and currencies and trade arrangements and stuff.

Part of my job is handling enquiries from companies about export assistance from the government. Having a whole new country to export to is going to be a massive ballache before proper decisions are made.

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular

England has already mobilized tanks on the border to save it's English brethren living in Scotlands iron grasp and carve them out a new country in Crimea

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    10350999_617137021728636_3242514692972271879_n.jpg?oh=70b74587d4d856d451c42ea2060e6ee0&oe=54897BB2&__gda__=1419019860_8a0d3ed0c3564802bdfd5d8de65088fe

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

Cougar Gold, best cheese in the world, comes out to be about $11.73 a pound.....worth every penny

made from the gold of real cougars

not those bullshit polyunsaturated cougar blends

• Options
    this dude at work i can't stand is all trying to be cute and get me to apologize to him because i was mean to him wast week awww bloo bloo

fuck you dude

he's the type of fellow who uses 40 sentences to explain something that only needs about 4 words

so he was blathering on about god knows what the other day and I said, "just tell me what you want the outcome to be and I'll figure it out myself because it will take less time than listening to you try to explain it to me"

sorry if that was mean

not sorry

i hate my job

My wife is going through crap at work right now and as it turns out has been...I don't know if harrased is a good word but a senior on her team will like...rub her shoulders and has licked his hand then smeared it on her face. I was pretty pissed when I found out about this. She hasn't gone in today and wrote an email to her contact with the contracting company.

Jesus suffering fuck

This guy did not learn about bad touch

Is a restraining order viable?

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus

September 19th (morning): Independence is declared
    September 19th (afternoon) - 21st: Scotland drinks itself into unconsciousness in celebration.
    September 22nd: Scotland wakes up with a hangover to find it has been annexed and designated North England while sleeping off the party.

• Options
    boo vanguard

booooo

• Options
    Vanguard wrote: »
    [img]https://fbcdn-spho tos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/10350999_617137021728636_3242514692972271879_n.jpg?oh=70b74587d4d856d451c42ea2060e6ee0&oe=54897B B2&__gda__=1419019860_8a0d3ed0c3564802bdfd5d8de65088fe[/img]
    I crackled this because that was the sound I heard before my left eye went bloodshot and my nose started bleeding

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options

fuck you dude

sorry if that was mean

not sorry

i hate my job

That is the sort if thing that creates lawsuits.

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    sorry to thread shit that so early

but i had to share it

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    richard mourdock there has a point, I will give him that

(it logically follows from a belief in an omnipotent god, not that I want politicians to consider god)

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    If anything the biggest plus of this vote is it's given people freedom to break out so many old Scottish jokes

• Options
    sorry to thread shit that so early

but i had to share it

it's worth noting that's like a two year old graphic

• Options
    edited September 2014
    also here is my interpretation of the new reactions

snap is like oh snap no you didn't

crackle is like people holding up sparklers in vigil for something sad happening

pop is the sound of you popping champagne and celebrating ironically

take notes people this is how it's done

Vanguard on
  • Options
    If anything the biggest plus of this vote is it's given people freedom to break out so many old Scottish jokes

if we can take anything away from this

it's the humor we take like a common scottish horse thief

• Options

Cougar Gold, best cheese in the world, comes out to be about $11.73 a pound before shipping and handling....can't tell how much shipping and handling is since we're still in coldpack season which would add a ridiculous amount on, i imagine shipping and handling is around 8 bucks though so we're talking 16 bucks a pound if only buying one tin at a time which that is stupid.....worth every penny

man we wreck that shit at every party you bring it too.

didn't know it was that expensive

• Options
    Then Crackle should have the ?

Pop can be *Pop*

• Options

crackle is like people holding up sparklers in vigil for something sad happening

pop is the sound of you popping champagne and celebrating

But pop! Became pop? And now my whole life has turned upside down!

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    wtf dese new reactions

i don't even know how to react to that republicans on rape thing

which one means "Resigned disgust"

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular

pop is the sound of you popping champagne and celebrating ironically

pop has the question mark

it has been decided

• Options
  • Options
    all reactions should have a question mark

• Options
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    wtf dese new reactions

Crackling with rage maybe?

• Options
    also the post reply button

post reply?

• Options
    wtf dese new reactions

the war on women is a myth Hakks

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    Trace wrote: »

fuck you dude

sorry if that was mean

not sorry

i hate my job

uh

yeah that's fucking harassment.

I'm pretty sure for something like that you're allowed to show up and beat the shit out of him.

I already told my wife that if I see this guy I'm going to be shoving my practice sword where the sun doesn't shine.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    It would be so nice if people against gay marriage just start running an "its icky" argument as their only argument instead of all the silly arguments that they feel they have to use now.

• Options
    ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    So apparently a BBC newsteam was attacked by a band of unidentified newsmen while they were out investigating the many claims of shadow funerals of mysteriously deceased Russian servicemen. Their cameraman got beaten down and their hardware was destroyed or wiped.

Seems like a touchy subject.

Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • Options

we need moar cougar gold

• Options
    Zephiran wrote: »
    So apparently a BBC newsteam was attacked by a band of unidentified newsmen while they were out investigating the many claims of shadow funerals of mysteriously deceased Russian servicemen. Their cameraman got beaten down and their hardware was destroyed or wiped.

Seems like a touchy subject.

Behold, my shocked face:

:|

• Options
    wtf dese new reactions

the war on women is a myth Hakks
    i crackle'd this

I don't know what that is supposed to mean

but i hope you take it personally

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular