As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Super Smash Brothers! DLC CHARACTERS CONFIRMED! MEWTWO SPRING 2015!

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    nintendo

patched a game

to rebalance it

i don't

what

No patch notes though

They can't show too much innovation

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    Kai_SanKai_San Commonly known as Klineshrike! Registered User regular
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    I have read that metaknight's range is fixed and his throws vary damage depending on opponent, Marth's ftilt is longer, sheik's fair is faster, megaman's throws do less/more damage, rolls are more punishable, rolls are the same, shields regenerate slower/the same/faster

I have read "I feel like" a lot

Well everyone is just really feeling it ok?

• Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    Zay wrote: »
    It sure seems like they removed shulk from the game, and boy do I feel like goku was added in

Before the patch it took me counting to 7 for shulk's shield to break and after it took me to 8, how could anyone's shield be that strong but goku's

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    Zay wrote: »
    It sure seems like they removed shulk from the game, and boy do I feel like goku was added in

Before the patch it took me counting to 7 for shulk's shield to break and after it took me to 8, how could anyone's shield be that strong but goku's

What about mild mannered reporter Clark Kent's shields?

• Options
    MetaHybridMetaHybrid Taste defeat!Registered User regular
    Yoshi having super Armour on his aerials to begin with seems insane.

3DS: 3265-5577-2211 NNID: Metahybrid
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    iirc it's not that his aerials have super armor, it's that his double jump does, since it's his only form of recovery, and you can do aerials during the double jump and they'll retain all of the double jump's properties

• Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    iirc it's not that his aerials have super armor, it's that his double jump does, since it's his only form of recovery, and you can do aerials during the double jump and they'll retain all of the double jump's properties

His aerials and his double jump all have super armor unless I'm mistaken - you short-hop into DAir, you've got super armor from the first frame of the wind-up all the way to the end

It's infuriating to fight

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    Anybody want to kick each other around a bit?

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    yeah but i gotta get dis update

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    That's cool, @SilverWind stole my 3DS for a Pokemon thing, I'll be on in a few minutes.

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    All right i'm willing to tr that one more time. You should host

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    WyvernWyvern Registered User regular
    One thing people seem to agree on is smoother online play
    Incidentally, this is also the one thing that is most easily subject to confirmation bias.

Switch: SW-2431-2728-9604 || 3DS: 0817-4948-1650
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    so

is there any definitive info yet on what this patch actually did

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    so

"Something"

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    so

fixed some spelling mistakes, hides conquest result while it's ongoing

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    Ok so it turns out that selecting random with customs on will equip random equipment

THis is disorienting on your first time using a character; for a second I thought Greninja;s jumps were just super nuts

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    Wyborn wrote: »
    Ok so it turns out that selecting random with customs on will equip random equipment

THis is disorienting on your first time using a character; for a second I thought Greninja;s jumps were just super nuts

haha i thought you were doing a "look it's a frog" thing

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    Thanks for the games, particularly on beating my head in for a while there

I think it's pretty clear I need a lot of practice as everyone but Ganondorf

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    and everyone thought these mii characters were gonna be op

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    shut up I love the Mii characters and I'm going to get super good with them! I will wreck the tournament as my wife, so help me God

...Also I know it was mostly a fluke but I felt really proud of that last match. I've been practicing my anti-gimping timing for a while with G-dorf

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    it was a v fancy ending

i liked my zelda vs shulk finish

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    There were a bunch of cases where I would end a match by jumping headlong into a fully charged smash

I'm just drawn to them, like a moth to a flame

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    just think how open they're gonna be after that goes off! then you'll be standing there, right in front of them, ready to capitalize

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    who wans to smesh

• Options
    ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    ok 0662-4153-7365

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    poor poor luigi

• Options
  • Options
    ok i think thats a good place for me to stop

• Options
    agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    I got exploded by a electrode and hit by a baseball bat. I'm not sure in which order

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • Options
    i have no idea which one of you got the smash ball

also, out of all my deaths i think my favorite was when luigi got caught in the pikmin rocket as it was about to fly off the stage

• Options
    GG Speed, that was a crazy match. Jungle Japes really saves Ganondorf when he does bad chokes.

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • Options
    give it to me straight speed who seems like my best guy?

• Options
    actually

probably luigi

• Options
    Giant Greninja

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    actually

probably luigi
    *sad trombone*

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    I just fought a Peach who beat me over and over for an hour. Wrecked me, non-stop, just Ganondorf vs. Peach with Ganondorf getting stomped every time. I learned a lot about Peach but not about how to deal with her as Ganon

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    I had a jigglypuff beat me like seven times in a run before I won one. She wasn't even that good, but Mac's stupidly easy to gimp on that character. She'd be up like 100% damage but all it takes is one throw.

YL9WnCY.png
This discussion has been closed.