As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Draft [chat]

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    i also sometimes just like to pick up the tab as a sort of just spur of the moment nice thing to do

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    2SYuW.jpg
    Being a man in the 50's must have sucked.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I wrote a Christmas Letter to go with our family Christmas Card (much adult, wow) this year for the first time

reviews are pouring in

"10/10, I was crying with tears of laughter"

"omg I wish I were this witty"

"I literally slapped my knee"

CLOTY

Before the text of the letter, there stands one solitary "a" on its own line.

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    So I got my free game offer from Ubisoft for buying the AC: Unity Season Pass.

The best game on the list by far is Far Cry 4, but Summer made it really clear that she hates what she has seen of the game, since it puts such an emphasis on shooting wildlife / endangered animals. And I do have to agree, unloading an AK into a Rhino or a Honey Badger is not selling me on the game so much. I'd deal with it for the rest of what the game has to offer, but not at the expense of peace in the living room.

But, like, every other game on the list I either own or is poop from a butt.

And I cannot gift this free game.

Huh, voilence against game animals. I don't think I've ever heard of someone with that hang up before.

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    Chanus wrote: »
    wait did i, at 34, just realize that it's called going dutch because dutch people are weirdos and insist on not sharing checks?

i believe it's based on an old stereotype the dutch people are cheap

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    a
    Delmain wrote: »
    b
    a

!!!

Watch it SKFM the American Bar Association is watching your activities here

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    I hadn't actually thought about pretty much all Man's Life front pages having the same dude

that dude just cannot catch a break

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    2SYuW.jpg

Also needs a shirt. The first cover looks like demonic ninja turtles are trying to save that woman from being stabbed.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    I hadn't actually thought about pretty much all Man's Life front pages having the same dude

that dude just cannot catch a break

I JUST WANTED A NICE VACATION

DONT I DESERVE A NICE VACATION

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    cptrugged wrote: »

The best game on the list by far is Far Cry 4, but Summer made it really clear that she hates what she has seen of the game, since it puts such an emphasis on shooting wildlife / endangered animals. And I do have to agree, unloading an AK into a Rhino or a Honey Badger is not selling me on the game so much. I'd deal with it for the rest of what the game has to offer, but not at the expense of peace in the living room.

Huh, voilence against game animals. I don't think I've ever heard of someone with that hang up before.

IT may have just been the video we watched, but there was a Rhino walking about, and the guy just starts dumping the full gun into it while the dude says "you need to watch out, because Rhinos usually come in pairs" and the whole thing was actually pretty skeevy.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options

gift it you son of a bitch gift it gift it to @BEAST! do it in your heart of hearts you know that's what you want to do DO IT SYND DO IT

SPOILER ALERT
    Weeks later, XBone copy arrives on porch. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular

Take Summer on a hunting safari to help acclimate her to mindless animal slaughter

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    Some Dames Are Murder

That's goddamn right.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    2SYuW.jpg

Also needs a shirt. The first cover looks like demonic ninja turtles are trying to save that woman from being stabbed.

His girlfriend is wearing the shirt. It's the only shirt.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    LOVE-STARVED WOMEN ARE LOUSING UP COLLEGE TOWNS

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    A better draft OP would be something half written like

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular

IT may have just been the video we watched, but there was a Rhino walking about, and the guy just starts dumping the full gun into it while the dude says "you need to watch out, because Rhinos usually come in pairs" and the whole thing was actually pretty skeevy.

When I watched my aunt's bf playing 0 exotic animals were gunned down

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited December 2014
    they released hearthstone for android tablets and someone figured out how to run it on phones and now my life is over

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »

gift it you son of a bitch gift it gift it to @BEAST! do it in your heart of hearts you know that's what you want to do DO IT SYND DO IT

SPOILER ALERT

Like I said, I cannot.

It is tied to my xbox live profile, and will just appear on my xbone once I choose.

-FarCry 4
    - Watch_Doge (owned)
    - Black Flag (owned)
    - The Crew (reviewed SO BADLY, and crime based car-only game is ehh)
    - Just Dance 2015 (noooope)
    - Rayman Legends (I guess this is my fallback, but not really feeling it)

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    Elldren wrote: »

When I watched my aunt's bf playing 0 exotic animals were gunned down

maybe the guy synd was watching was just a dick

• Options
    i also sometimes just like to pick up the tab as a sort of just spur of the moment nice thing to do

I need to know somebody pretty well to just basically give them charity without it demeaning the relationship somehow

when my mate lived here he was broke pretty much constantly because his shitty apartment had rent like woah, and when we went out it was always like, yeah I'll get you a beer while I'm at it too, and just silently ignoring that he's not going to be able to buy the next round, but that's okay because we've all known each other for sixteen years.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    2SYuW.jpg

and it keeps getting more torn up

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    blind date with a chancer
    we had oysters and dry lancers
    and the check when it arrived
    we went dutch, dutch, dutch, dutch

• Options

Just made me think of all the Fennec Foxes, Fantasy Rhinos, and Deer I filled with holes in DA: I for those sweet sweet crafting materials.

• Options

SPOILER ALERT

Like I said, I cannot.

It is tied to my xbox live profile, and will just appear on my xbone once I choose.

-FarCry 4
    - Watch_Doge (owned)
    - Black Flag (owned)

so does it expire or can you just hold onto it

Also can you just get Rogue if you still have the 360 floating around

• Options

I need to know somebody pretty well to just basically give them charity without it demeaning the relationship somehow

when my mate lived here he was broke pretty much constantly because his shitty apartment had rent like woah, and when we went out it was always like, yeah I'll get you a beer while I'm at it too, and just silently ignoring that he's not going to be able to buy the next round, but that's okay because we've all known each other for sixteen years.

yeah, i mean, that's just what bros do for each other sometimes

• Options
    Deebaser wrote: »
    2SYuW.jpg

I think the implication of cover four and cover six having a different button buttoned (so it's not because it's ripped) is that this is a couple who doesn't like excessive torso coverage

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    alternatively if you have the hard copy of one of those owned games, download it and sell the hard copy

even if its dirt cheap you just profited mothafuckaaaaa

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    I think we can all agree that we'd all feel better about hunting if the animals stood a fighting chance

To that end, I will spend the next year strapping rifles to sleeping deer in the wilds of Northern Ontario

• Options
    MASCULINE INADEQUACIES DRIVE WOMEN NUTS

like... in a good way?

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular

Ladies can be bros too!

Most my bros are ladies...

• Options

SPOILER ALERT

Like I said, I cannot.

-FarCry 4
    - Watch_Doge (owned)
    - Black Flag (owned)

so does it expire or can you just hold onto it

Also can you just get Rogue if you still have the 360 floating around

No it has to be one of these six, It expires in March but they aren't going to up it or add other games.

In truth its a hella generous offering. Two of these games are still 60 bucks on the shelf. And its because I paid 30 bucks for a season pass I am going to get everything from anyways.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options

Ladies can be bros too!

Most my bros are ladies...

indeed

• Options
    alternatively if you have the hard copy of one of those owned games, download it and sell the hard copy

Physical media?

That's like a baby's toy!

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular

Just made me think of all the Fennec Foxes, Fantasy Rhinos, and Deer I filled with holes in DA: I for those sweet sweet crafting materials.
    Just started playing DA: I.
    It is really hard to not accidentally kill all the fauna as a mage.
    Like, their ghosts come after me in a forest at some point right?

Also DONT SPOIL THINGS FOR ME but I'm like maybe 5 hours into the game and I really don't like
    Sera. She is childish and random in like a Linkin Park 14 year old way and I don't like it at all. I was hoping she would be a really cool Robin Hood type character but so far not so much. I LOVE VIVIENNE because she is a bad ass all the way. I just met DORIAN MY FUTURE HUSBAND but I haven't picked mage or templar yet because maybe there is an equally dashing templar waiting to marry me? ALISTAIR ALISTAIR IS THAT YOU

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular

the idea of firing a rocket launcher from the back of an elephant isn't appealing?

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

Just started playing DA: I.
    It is really hard to not accidentally kill all the fauna as a mage.
    Like, their ghosts come after me in a forest at some point right?

Also DONT SPOIL THINGS FOR ME but I'm like maybe 5 hours into the game and I really don't like
    Sera. She is childish and random in like a Linkin Park 14 year old way and I don't like it at all. I was hoping she would be a really cool Robin Hood type character but so far not so much. I LOVE VIVIENNE because she is a bad ass all the way. I just met DORIAN MY FUTURE HUSBAND but I haven't picked mage or templar yet because maybe there is an equally dashing templar waiting to marry me? ALISTAIR ALISTAIR IS THAT YOU

Don't wait around, put a ring on Dorian it doesn't get better.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options

Physical media?

That missing baby's toy just made you shit outta luck tho I guess

just dl Far Cry ffs

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular

what else do bros do for each other
    *blushes*
    s-senpai

• Options

Physical media?

i'm actually so mad i got the destiny bundle ps4 and so now have to have the stupid disc in to play

even though the price was less than a ps4 by itself, so destiny was essentially free

physical media more like physical buttsia

This discussion has been closed.