Options

A new Bloodborne threa-ah fuck I died

• Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    Hobnail wrote: »
    What's on the other side of that frigging closed door and the bridge in front of it in Central Yharnam is my main concern, that shit is iritating

Super spoilers it's the bridge where you fought cleric beast.

I think it was supposed to be a shortcut later on in the game but the PS4 probably couldn't handle having to render all of Cathedral Ward and Central Yharnam completly.

• Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    BSB Loran is really kicking my ass

BSB prime isn't even that bad, I just took him down on ng+, but this guy inevitably ohko's me when I get it to half health

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    edited April 2015
    What's on the other side of that frigging closed door and the bridge in front of it in Central Yharnam is my main concern, that shit is iritating

It leads to a door in the Cathedral Ward that also never opens

Edit: ghosted

Maddoc on
  • Options
    BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    Wanna see a 3d map like they did for DS1 and 2, to see how well it's all put together.

Battletag BYToady#1454
  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    I finally got Ludwig's holy blade

man

dat charged R2

• Options
    LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    Welp, it's a new week, so back to Bloodborne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-4k7iwvXUw

• Options
    DeansDeans Registered User regular
    So with high level arcane damage gems (straight damage, not percent based), the rifle spear's shotgun blast outdamages the cannon at point blank range, and outdamages Evelyn at most ranges. So spam shots until your opponent dies or you get a parry, then walk up and one-shot them. Fun.

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited April 2015

I am 99% sure it would've led to the locked door that's located at the end of the cathedral ward's little park area, if they would not have decided to remove that short cut

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular

I think it was supposed to be a shortcut later on in the game but the PS4 probably couldn't handle having to render all of Cathedral Ward and Central Yharnam completly.
    Maddoc wrote: »

BORING

Going full swagger on this skill build play through with top hat and cane, putting fire paper on your whip looks bad as hell

These crawly corpse dudes in the Yharnam sewers seem to bleed paleblood for some reason

• Options
    FlayFlay Registered User regular
    edited April 2015
    Woooooo beat Amelia on the first try. Makes a nice change after struggling so much with the BSB.

Also I'm pissed at this game because
    I went back to the Tomb of Odeon, only to arrive the second the yellow hunter killed Eileen. From what I gather she's not supposed to spawn until you've been fighting for a little while, but I didn't even get a chance.

I can understand missing things on your first play through but come on.

Flay on
  • Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular

Maddoc wrote: »

BORING

Going full swagger on this skill build play through with top hat and cane, putting fire paper on your whip looks bad as hell

These crawly corpse dudes in the Yharnam sewers seem to bleed paleblood for some reason

Nah, that's just green shit, it contrasts with the red blood on yo shit.

Meanwhile Paleblood+Red blood results in seeing the Red through the Paleblood and it looks like clear icky goop.

And full skill is indeed swag as hell.

• Options
    Another day, another boss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEaLdMs9OwQ

Cannon is pretty fun.

• Options
    Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    tried to kill the beggar in the forbidden woods

oh my he is a tough one

• Options
    Vann Diras wrote: »

oh my he is a tough one

There's an easy way to do it
    Go back into the hallway that's too small for him and poison him with the poison knives you can find in the same area.

• Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    edited April 2015

If it's anything like dark souls, trillions of gallons of water that will not change the landscape in any way or wash away the monsters staring at the door.

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    Vann Diras wrote: »

oh my he is a tough one

There's an easy way to do it
    Go back into the hallway that's too small for him and poison him with the poison knives you can find in the same area.

Oh well damn, I kept trying to poke him from that hallway

I did that kind of thing all the time in dark souls, but I completely forgot about poison in bloodborne

• Options
    Professor SnugglesworthProfessor Snugglesworth Registered User regular
    Fuck Ebrietas. Fuck that fight more than any other fight in the game.

It might have been the hardest boss for me by far, and much of it was due to the camera. Stupid asshole was taking up too much of the screen.

There's also that goddamn lunge which is almost unavoidable. It took two days worth of repeated attempts to finally beat her.

• Options
    CaptainNemoCaptainNemo Registered User regular
    Flay wrote: »
    Woooooo beat Amelia on the first try. Makes a nice change after struggling so much with the BSB.

Also I'm pissed at this game because
    I went back to the Tomb of Odeon, only to arrive the second the yellow hunter killed Eileen. From what I gather she's not supposed to spawn until you've been fighting for a little while, but I didn't even get a chance.

I can understand missing things on your first play through but come on.

Loot her corpse. It's good stuff.

Also, what's a good class to pick for a skill playthrough?

PSN:CaptainNemo1138
    Shitty Tumblr:lighthouse1138.tumblr.com
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    are there pictures of all the Great Ones interpreted as cute anime girls yet

and if not why is the internet weirdo machine slacking off

• Options
    edited April 2015
    I found out yesterday that you can
    do gestures

with the doll.

Her reaction is priceless.

Professor Snugglesworth on
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    so I went looking for bloodborne fanart

and discovered bloodborne fan weapons

bloodborne_fanart___lanternflail_weapon_idea_by_daemonstar-d8pjvx3.jpg

bloodborne_fanart___silverlight_weapon_idea_by_daemonstar-d8pf2lj.jpg

bloodborne_fanart___bone_of_morius_weapon_idea_by_daemonstar-d8pfw5e.jpg

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    4NJ3jb2.jpg
    3Q4xmJj.jpg
    vl40WFA.jpg
    lbQ02Kr.jpg
    MIPaVEl.jpg
    J6lEBWz.jpg

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    HellaJeffHellaJeff FAB FRESH RAIIINBOOWWWWWRegistered User regular
    Those mimics are really good

• Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Oh my god the first encounter with that corpse mimic would be amazing yet annoying as hell!

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    DC473ZM.jpg

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    Tell you what I was poking some boxes in this videogame, fool me six or seven times From Software shame on you, fool me nine or more times...

• Options
    CaptainNemoCaptainNemo Registered User regular
    Mimic ladders.

Thats devilish. I love it

PSN:CaptainNemo1138
    Shitty Tumblr:lighthouse1138.tumblr.com
  • Options
    JoshmviiJoshmvii Registered User regular
    It's funny, I attacked every single chest in Bloodborne expecting a mimic, and then when I got into NG+ I still kept doing it for a while before I was able to just relax and realize I was safe, at least from that one danger. =P

• Options
    Tell you what I was poking some boxes in this videogame, fool me six or seven times From Software shame on you, fool me nine or more times...

What no

Fool me once go fuck yourself
    Fool me twice go fuck yourself

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    I love the lone knight in all those pictures.

all standing there, no fucks to give.

"Yeah this is gone kill me.

...welp."

• Options
    edited April 2015
    I like that not only is that knight a poise god but it also shoots acid arrows that break your gear. It's almost like the person who thought it up was trying to win a fuck the player contest.

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular

What no

Fool me once go fuck yourself
    Fool me twice go fuck yourself

Did you let the The Iron Sheik make this post on your account?

• Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    Moving to Destiny immediately after some Bloodborne really brings into sharp relief just how phenomenally well rendered the Bloodborne attire is

I consider Destiny gear to be really superbly well modeled, but it doesn't touch the female Yharnum Hunter gear for raw care of design and detail.

That really strikes me as the ultimate Next Gen aspect of Bloodborne as a PS4 title. The leather looks super damn authentic in detail. The crease areas have that specific coloration. You look at any piece of Bloodborne leather and see the years it has been used, the wear that has gone into it. Super impressive.

• Options
    edited April 2015
    4NJ3jb2.jpg

I love the concept of a trolling save point.

Chrono Trigger is the only game I can recall that actually did that, but I could swear there was another game that also did it.

Professor Snugglesworth on
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    well, i'm not getting a ps4 any time soon and the patsworth LP is taking forever

tell me stories about ~the lore~, guys

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
    well, i'm not getting a ps4 any time soon and the patsworth LP is taking forever

tumblr_inline_nmutaamzOw1t9dbfv_540.jpg

• Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    Moth 13 wrote: »

tumblr_inline_nmutaamzOw1t9dbfv_540.jpg

This is such a perfect response

• Options
    I want to know at what point the dudes in the mobs start lynching you. Judging by the corpses in central Yharnam, any regular looking Yharnamites got the axe and straight up werewolves get strung up obviously, but some of the mob members are pretty gnarly looking.

I think anyone who doesn't look like Lon Chaney and/or isn't wearing pants gets killed