HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    Evening kitten hoarders.

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    oh my god this kitten is dunking on people in a chicago bulls outfit

I'm dying squirtle

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    A new reason to hate London: England do very badly in test matches there. 84-6. Fucksake.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    General Grievous' delightful accent makes him ok in my book

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    anne-emily-lip-sync-06apr15-08.jpg

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    Orphane wrote: »

awww look he's trying to rip the ball's entrails out by kicking at it with his back legs

you adorable little genocide engine

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    oh my god every video on that channel is gold

yes they are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M16zY2ezSz8

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Whoever dare spoke the cursed words of printer troubleshooting yesterday... FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    people who design printers and printer drivers are individuals who would otherwise be Hitler if they had the charisma, so they inflict suffering on humanity the only way they can

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    I have not listened to St. Elsewhere in a long time. I think I will put off what I was gonna do and listen to that album while playing planetside 2. I will do this.

EDIT: I'm freeeeee look at me, freedom in hi-fi delity

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    General Grievous' delightful accent makes him ok in my book

General Greivous is an excellent villain.

So long as his dialogue isn't written by someone named Lucas.

He was awesome in both Tartakovsky's Clone Wars and The Clone Wars series. Easily my favourite villain of anything that happened pre-A New Hope.

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Orphane wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    oh my god every video on that channel is gold

yes they are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M16zY2ezSz8

why is he licking the mirror...for SO LONG....

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Dammit, I need to start playing dota. It's out. Whhhyy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS32kmZG05g

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    My office is full of Philistines!

None of them got that "Despite all my rage" picture.

I AM ENRAGED

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Also Alabama is leading the nation for Ashley Madison usage. Alabama wins againnnnnn

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Nova_C wrote: »
    My office is full of Philistines!

None of them got that "Despite all my rage" picture.

I AM ENRAGED

"Kids these days"

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Cats are cute.

• Options
    One of the reasons I would like a house is so that I could fill it with tons of adorable animals.

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    ok this is also good

https://youtu.be/O1KW3ZkLtuo

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    One of the reasons I would like a house is so that I could fill it with tons of adorable animals.
    Hope you like cleaning up mountains of adorable feces.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Google is adding a new feature for Chrome that will help bilingual folks and ex-pats a lot. Developer François Beaufort revealed that you can now spellcheck in multiple languages, even in the same document, without getting the dreaded squiggly red lines.

:+1::+1:

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Seriously we have to cats and they have three litter boxes and the entire basement to themselves and they'll pee a single time in each box then shit all over the floor.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    haha the golden retriever that's so scared of the cat he can't walk past it

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    Elki wrote: »
    anne-emily-lip-sync-06apr15-08.jpg

the look on anne hatheway's face when she flipped off emily blunt during wrecking ball was such fun

sig.gif
  • Options
    Seriously we have to cats and they have three litter boxes and the entire basement to themselves and they'll pee a single time in each box then shit all over the floor.

my mom has 2 cats and it took 6 litter boxes before they'd stop shitting on the floor

they still do it once in a while

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Google is adding a new feature for Chrome that will help bilingual folks and ex-pats a lot. Developer François Beaufort revealed that you can now spellcheck in multiple languages, even in the same document, without getting the dreaded squiggly red lines.

wait what how?

Like, that must be a nightmare to keep track of when you are switching between sentences, using loanwords, etc.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »

wait what how?

Like, that must be a nightmare to keep track of when you are switching between sentences, using loanwords, etc.

speaking as a Canadian this is actually really annoying

like my Chrome is set to American English because for the most part I tend to use American spelling online

I spend the majority my time online talking to Americans so I use American English

but there are words I nonetheless tend to spell the Canadian/British way because that's how I'm used to spelling them and Chrome is like "No that's spelled wrong" and I'm like excuse you

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular

Do you have male cats?

I find they tend to be really finicky/territorial about their litter.

After we put the one who was shitting everywhere down, I could actually drop from 5 litter boxes down to 1 and just change it every 3 days instead.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options

my mom has 2 cats and it took 6 litter boxes before they'd stop shitting on the floor

they still do it once in a while

The best part is it's not that the box is too dirty for them to use, they'll shit in the same corner over and over, on top of other shit and that doesn't bother them, it's 100% them going "You didn't clean up my mess fast enough, slave, so now I punish you."

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    bowen wrote: »

Do you have male cats?

I find they tend to be really finicky/territorial about their litter.

After we put the one who was shitting everywhere down, I could actually drop from 5 litter boxes down to 1 and just change it every 3 days instead.

Female, and they're sisters.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    haha the golden retriever that's so scared of the cat he can't walk past it

Our dog is kinda like this. Except he loves the cat, he just knows she hates him back.

He'll lay down on his belly and sloooowly crawl toward her.

Sometimes he'll be minding his own business, and she comes over and hisses at him for no reason, and he just flops down like he was shot.

It's p cute.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    Whoever dare spoke the cursed words of printer troubleshooting yesterday... FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

owned
    TTODewback wrote: »
    Also Alabama is leading the nation for Ashley Madison usage. Alabama wins againnnnnn

owned

• Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »

wait what how?

I assume it will mostly just use a combined dictionary of multiple languages.

And continue to not recognize a surprising number of words.

• Options
    The research is in its infancy since Android lock Patterns (ALPs) are so new and the number of collected real-world-patterns is comparatively miniscule. Still, the predictability suggests the patterns could one day be subject to the same sorts of intensive attacks that regularly visit passwords.

Marte Løge, a 2015 graduate of the Norwegian University of Science and Technology, recently collected and analyzed almost 4,000 ALPs as part of her master's thesis. She found that a large percentage of them—44 percent—started in the top left-most node of the screen. A full 77 percent of them started in one of the four corners. The average number of nodes was about five, meaning there were fewer than 9,000 possible pattern combinations. A significant percentage of patterns had just four nodes, shrinking the pool of available combinations to 1,624. More often than not, patterns moved from left to right and top to bottom, another factor that makes guessing easier.

"Humans are predictable," Løge told Ars last week at the PasswordsCon conference in Las Vegas, where she presented a talk titled Tell Me Who You Are, and I Will Tell You Your Lock Pattern. "We're seeing the same aspects used when creating a pattern locks [as are used in] pin codes and alphanumeric passwords."

http://arstechnica.com/security/2015/08/new-data-uncovers-the-surprising-predictability-of-android-lock-patterns/

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    To the point we've cleaned everything up, Nickie's watched one of them pee in a box, walk to the corner, lock eyes with her and start putting turds on the floor.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Hope you like cleaning up mountains of adorable feces.

I will also be keeping dogs around, and dogs eat poop.

My endgoal is to create a closed system.

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Eh,

If someone can enter a lock pattern, that means they have physical control of your device.
    So you've already lost.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    To the point we've cleaned everything up, Nickie's watched one of them pee in a box, walk to the corner, lock eyes with her and start putting turds on the floor.

Time for operant conditioning.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    my mom's adopted stray is so afraid of everything

thankfully she has a great personality and she'll stealth up for cuddles before disappearing again

This discussion has been closed.