As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

wtf my draft [chat] disappeared this is an outrage i want my money back

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    edited September 2015
    Shivahn wrote: »
    wandering wrote: »
    i'm not saying hitler was hot per se it's just that his steely blue eyes are
    Chanus wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Chanus you relied on the draft system like a chump smh

drafts

only there for you when you really really don't want them to be
    Psh I've never had a problem with them

Psssh Hitler

Stalin was a total cutie
    He certainly seemed a lot jollier than hitler

He knew that just because you're murdering millions doesn't mean you can't have a good time

Also much more fabulous moustache

wandering on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Preacher hates good movies

You're still trying to cover up that you forgot Predator came out in the 80s. And Commando is awful, any movie that employs Rae Dawn Chong is by default a bad movie.

The Color Purple and The Principle. 80's Louis Gossett Jr. can make up for her and the wrong Belushi brother.

I liked the Principal more when it was called the Substitute.

Does your wife get jealous of your Tom Berenger erotic fan fic? And The Substitue is like 8 or 9 years newer.

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    i was able to immediately check if one of my new vegas mods was working by using console commands to immediately make my character high leveled

mein gott

• Options
    i still miss my controller tho

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Shivahn wrote: »
    i'm not saying hitler was hot per se it's just that his steely blue eyes are
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Chanus you relied on the draft system like a chump smh

drafts

only there for you when you really really don't want them to be
    Psh I've never had a problem with them

Psssh Hitler

Stalin was a total cutie
    He certainly seemed a lot jollier than hitler

He knew that just because you're murdering millions doesn't mean you can't have a good time

Also much more fabulous moustache

Nono

Young Stalin
    yPmr3K5.jpeg

Was not even being silly about his cuteness

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Preacher hates good movies

You're still trying to cover up that you forgot Predator came out in the 80s. And Commando is awful, any movie that employs Rae Dawn Chong is by default a bad movie.

The Color Purple and The Principle. 80's Louis Gossett Jr. can make up for her and the wrong Belushi brother.

I liked the Principal more when it was called the Substitute.

Does your wife get jealous of your Tom Berenger erotic fan fic? And The Substitue is like 8 or 9 years newer.

Nah though she does think its weird when I invite Billy Zane to our role play sessions.

"One Dick two cumshots!"

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »

plug a wired xbox 360 controller into one of your usb ports

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Why do the cute ones always turn out to be brutal dictators

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Early Stalin kind of looks like less Crazy Charles Manson.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Trace wrote: »

plug a wired xbox 360 controller into one of your usb ports
    i probably should

i've been trying to learn to see if i can adjust but i am just not able to do the stuff i used to

Elendil on
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    Why do the cute ones always turn out to be brutal dictators

to be fair

Stalin was apparently crazy-pants McBrutal as a youngster too.

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    hahaha man

one of the ways my brain has apparently adapted to me playing video games is

if i'm playing something that's tedious over and over my brain will literally go to sleep as in i start to nod off

i can't even be mad my brain is just like "nope, not putting up with this bullshit"

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    syndalis
    Yeah it's definitely a different kind of album. It's one to bump not one to ponder. Also I feel like the two home invasions in Kendrick and YGs albums might be the same one

Vince staples is p good, I have a few songs from that one in the rap mix I made. I also suggest "nothing was the same" by drake. My god I love that entire album

And did you see my post on Paak regarding vocals?

Like seriously, there is a clear before and after here. Whatever happened in 1 years time between his studio release (Venice) and his contributions to Compton - he became a new artist. I want more of that.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I submit to [chat] that Chanus may not have ears. I have met him and he appeared to have ears, but no licensed physician was present to conduct a hearing test, so they may have been prosthetics and he could have been reading lips. In the absence of proof that Chanus does, in fact, have ears, the prudent course of action is to assume that he does not possess ears, and to behave accordingly.

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    Sup.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    I submit to [chat] that Chanus may not have ears. I have met him and he appeared to have ears, but no licensed physician was present to conduct a hearing test, so they may have been prosthetics and he could have been reading lips. In the absence of proof that Chanus does, in fact, have ears, the prudent course of action is to assume that he does not possess ears, and to behave accordingly.

what you thought were ears were actually butts

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

what you thought were ears were actually butts

It is equally likely that they were butts or ears. The answer is unknowable.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    “It’s strange, really. People are telling me: ‘You guys lit the spark.’ But we didn’t,” he told Fusion. “There was so much indignation among Guatemalans that the only thing that was missing was for someone to set a place and a time. It was nothing special.”

that's

that's what it means when someone says you lit the spark

do you not know how fire works

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Another round of pumping unwanted water out of the pool and replacing it with more desirable water

My soul

She hurts

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    i need to up my swearing game

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular

Get a Wii u pro controller & one of these: http://www.amazon.com/Mayflash-Wireless-Wii-Controller-Adapter/dp/B00E6553PW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1441324713&sr=8-2&keywords=mayflash+wii+u+adapter

I do all my PC gaming on the couch with a controller. Keyboards are for day jobs.

• Options
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Another round of pumping unwanted water out of the pool and replacing it with more desirable water

My soul

She hurts

maybe just stop peeing in the pool

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Aaron and I are having a "marriage celebration" kind of thing in Toronto in July.

If you think you want to come please let me know and I can share the details.

• Options
    Just left hiring reception. That is a weird name for it though. Really, it was an attempt to convince students we already offered employment as interns next summer to choose to come be interns for us next year, so that we can pay them $10s of thousands to eat free lunches and do no work. And a lot of them will say no to this offer.

• Options
    BeNarwhal wrote: »

My soul

She hurts

maybe just stop peeing in the pool

You can't stop me

This is my land

I am a sovereign citizen

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Am I being detained

• Options
    ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    edited September 2015
    Josip Bros Tito would've made for a strapping young Commissar if he had been born 40 000 years from now.

Zephiran on
    Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Surprising no one, Gwen Ifill of NPR News again displays blatant leftwing partisan attitudes.

What little semblance of objectivity she had left has been discarded.

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Just left hiring reception. That is a weird name for it though. Really, it was an attempt to convince students we already offered employment as interns next summer to choose to come be interns for us next year, so that we can pay them $10s of thousands to eat free lunches and do no work. And a lot of them will say no to this offer.

Your interns make tens if thousands of dollars?

These punk ass kids are turning down paid internships?

Down with this sort of thing

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    I've been seeing a lot of well cared for housecats wandering around Reykjavik

Here's a particularly fat one

QiaTXLwl.jpg

• Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    paid... internships?

• Options
    It's meow was feeble, as though it was simply too full to meow in earnest

• Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    Surprising no one, Gwen Ifill of NPR News again displays blatant leftwing partisan attitudes.

Who's Gwen Ifill, pops?

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    journalist has opinion

somebody alert edward r murrow

oh wait he had opinions too

hmmm

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    supporting the iran deal is blatant leftwing partisanship?

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    edited September 2015
    spool32 wrote: »

Who's Gwen Ifill, pops?

She moderated an Obama-Romney debate!

Just before her book, "Politics and Race in the Age of Obama", was released!

This was somehow not a conflict of interest!

spool32 on
  • Options

Your interns make tens if thousands of dollars?

These punk ass kids are turning down paid internships?

Down with this sort of thing

Law interns

Given the number of law students competing for spots, generally the most elite and/or well connected law students who are offered softball and lucrative programs to get them on board before being subject to the crushing workload of an associate

This discussion has been closed.