As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Stephen [Chat]iverse

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    BC omg you're keeping me alive during this damn outage window

12 horus wooooooo

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Oh god there's still 3 more fights . Fuck that I'm ga ing home and playing fallout 4 .

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Aioua wrote: »

12 horus wooooooo

Is this like if they had Sesame street in ancient Egypt?

....I like it. Proceed.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    I have beef on a stick, rice, chicken and broccoli.

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    Oh god there's still 3 more fights . Fuck that I'm ga ing home and playing fallout 4 .

mma?

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    Variable wrote: »

mma?

rousey fight tonight

some kickboxing champ is gonna get laid the fuck out

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited November 2015
    Zampanov wrote: »

mma?

rousey fight tonight

oh I know. I was debating staying up to find out what happens but I am proably gonna be asleep by the time she fights if there's 3 more

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular

mma?

rousey fight tonight

Nah she's gonna get her arm broke

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    ENxxTMT.png

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    !! when is the rousey fight

maybe ill hit a sports bar for it

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    3 fights away? better hurry

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Hakkekage

Smash girl and I are going to start playing T-Force Warriors right now and could use a third, you free to join in?

Sorry not home right now

IT'S A PORTABLE SYSTEM

I'm at a Persian party! I didn't even bring it with me

Also just because it's portable doesn't mean I can play online anywhere

Well you missed out on all this great triforce warrioring

• Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    ENxxTMT.png

whoooaaa.

Way to be "all blue muppets look the same to me." Cookie monster don't have a nose. They don't have the same number of digits. not even remotely similar build.

but they are both blue, so they must be related.

I thought he was more progressive than this.

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »

12 horus wooooooo

Is this like if they had Sesame street in ancient Egypt?

....I like it. Proceed.

12 horus wooooooo

@Aioua @Shivahn

ah!ah!ah!

scnxc04lfddq.gif

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    BC has received more awesomes in this thread than I have in my entire posting history.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    YA9RUHz.png

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    redx wrote: »
    BC has received more awesomes in this thread than I have in my entire posting history.

You should try to be more like BC

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular

know thine audience

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Alright I am home.
    I love that woman to death but fuck if I'm going to argue with her on text messages when she's pouting like a baby. She'll be perfectly fine tomorrow.
    FALLOUT 4 TIME

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Sitting talking with mom and uncle sipping cider and making 90s trip hop beats on my iPad

Get dunked

• Options

step one: talk about sex stuff with your parents in the thread
    step two: ???
    step three: art

• Options

I can't art.

I've tried arting, but basically it is really difficult when you have the writing/drawing skill of a 10 year old and can't even do the same thing twice or make like symmetrical circles.

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    So It Goes wrote: »

mma?

rousey fight tonight

I just a little while ago realized your avatar was ruth bader ginsburg. i thought it was from grim fandango..

• Options
    also I doodled new boy

ojceeelmmt4v.gif

• Options
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »

mma?

rousey fight tonight

I just a little while ago realized your avatar was ruth bader ginsburg. i thought it was from grim fandango..

Dyna get on my level plz

• Options
    SIG is one of RBG's biggest groupies.
    That totes toked together on the tour bus

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Lol ilu dewback

If I met her I'd probably die

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    Oof 3 hour drive to go visit husband in Philly with reasonably good NPR this evening, but he only gets off work at 1 AM (another 2 hours) so I'm just sitting in our apartment feeling tired.

Guess I'll play some HotS on my laptop. I do have Undertale but it's making me feel like scum, so I'm not going to play it right now. I guess I have not quite stepped over/become Napoleon*

*(crime and punishment, always)

credeiki on
    Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    credeiki wrote: »
    Oof 3 hour drive to go visit husband in Philly with reasonably good NPR this evening, but he only gets off work at 1 AM (another 2 hours) so I'm just sitting in our apartment feeling tired.

Guess I'll play some HotS on my laptop. I do have Undertale but it's making me feel like scum, so I'm not going to play it right now. I guess I have not quite stepped over/become Napoleon*

I am curious what exactly is meant by this

I suspect the probable easy retort is "that's the idea" :P

incidentally for those of you have have played it, I've found (well, via someone in the SE thread) an endless version of one of the final boss fights. Spoilers are in the url.

• Options
    now that I'm on the west coast when i stay up late everyone disappears because it used to be id stay up late on the east coast and all the west coast chatters would still be up

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    I don't know what it is about some games that turn me into a completely irresponsible person, but i can confirm that the store is closing in 30 minutes and I haven't showered yet, I'm out of food, and I only had breakfast.

Fallout 4

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    credeiki wrote: »

I am curious what exactly is meant by this

I suspect the probable easy retort is "that's the idea" :P

incidentally for those of you have have played it, I've found (well, via someone in the SE thread) an endless version of one of the final boss fights. Spoilers are in the url.

I am feeling guilty about killing an old lady
    Toriel, I think?

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    @elki favorite stick acceleration? I think aggressive might be best except when I'm lock picking in fallout.

I also took off the bottom paddles. They made holding the controller weird.

The two paddles I left keep confusing my brain. Also I put the triggers on hair trigger... I like it but may switch back.

This controller is absurdly well made and so customizable it's amazing

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Trace wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    i want to lie down and play fallut 4 but pc master race

i have to sit in a chair like some kind of asshole

some master race

*wireless controller and big TV screen in place of monitor, add one part extra large bean bag chair and alcoholic beverage of choice*

Yeah now that you can stream to tv and use controllers you're a good console :)

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    BC has drawn her way into [chat]'s hearts

Or motivators, if you're a robot

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    I am sorry Vowels : (

Abol-

oh it's ok I'm salaried so it's not like I'm getting paid for this

Wage system forever

Enforcers are on their way to get you

• Options
    I've done barely any personal art in weeks, so it just feels so nice to stretch out and doodle stuff~

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Alright I am home.
    I love that woman to death but fuck if I'm going to argue with her on text messages when she's pouting like a baby. She'll be perfectly fine tomorrow.
    FALLOUT 4 TIME
    good luck!

• Options
    AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular
    I have become comfortably numb.

Also they had Ninkasi Sleigh'r at the store so comfortably drunk.

User name Alazull on Steam, PSN, Nintenders, Epic, etc.
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Happy birthday @Organichu !

This discussion has been closed.