Options

SPECIAL UPDATE: [SUPERHERO] WAR!!!

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    The thing about the X-gene is that it's hard-coded into the human genome in the Marvel Universe.

• Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
  • Options
    FCDFCD Registered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    Fakefaux wrote: »
    the basic problem with inhumans is just that the characters aren't interesting

you got can't talk guy, hairmaster, karnak, meme dog

those are the four inhumans! there may be others. i didn't remember them because they weren't interesting
    Well that's kind of why Marvel has been expanding them a lot?

Kamala, Inferno, Iso, Reader, etc.

They've been introducing lots of good new Inhuman characters outside of the Royal Family

Still makes me wonder why they haven't been using Crystal much, as traditionally she's the sort of everyman Inhuman who makes the rest of them seem more relatable.
    She is the lead character in All-New Inhumans and leading the diplomatic party of the Inhumans that travels the globe in the wake of the Terrigen cloud to help newly formed Inhumans' awakening and also ease diplomatic tension with their home nations.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if she's the PoV character for the Inhumans movie. Her new look is great, and she's got awesome powers. It'd make a lot of sense.

Gridman! Baby DAN DAN! Baby DAN DAN!
  • Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    vixen-arrow-0d66a.jpg

Boy, uh

I just don't know about that Photoshop

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    My boobs are haunted by wolvesssss

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    boob wolf ghost

wolf boob ghost

which is more accurate

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Her boobs are hungry like the wolf.

• Options
    edited January 2016
    maybe this is what Jerry Lawler means when he says sweater puppies

Chincymcchilla on
    I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    boob wolf ghost

wolf boob ghost

which is more accurate

Can't wait for the three-wolf boob shirts to go on sale

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    do not google three boob wolf

• Options
    Stilts wrote: »
    boob wolf ghost

wolf boob ghost

which is more accurate

Still need to make those goldar shirts

• Options
    AtomicTofu wrote: »
    do not google three boob wolf

Unless you're Paul Verhoeven.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    FCD wrote: »

those are the four inhumans! there may be others. i didn't remember them because they weren't interesting

They've been introducing lots of good new Inhuman characters outside of the Royal Family

Still makes me wonder why they haven't been using Crystal much, as traditionally she's the sort of everyman Inhuman who makes the rest of them seem more relatable.
    She is the lead character in All-New Inhumans and leading the diplomatic party of the Inhumans that travels the globe in the wake of the Terrigen cloud to help newly formed Inhumans' awakening and also ease diplomatic tension with their home nations.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if she's the PoV character for the Inhumans movie. Her new look is great, and she's got awesome powers. It'd make a lot of sense.

It would also mean that we might get a good Avatar movie after all.

• Options
    Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
    Dog lumps?

• Options
    KingofMadCowsKingofMadCows Registered User regular
    Sweater puppy

• Options
    FakefauxFakefaux Cóiste Bodhar Driving John McCain to meet some Iraqis who'd very much like to make his acquaintanceRegistered User regular

I think the way to do an Inhumans movie plot would be to make Crystal the audience surrogate while focusing on the Game of Thrones-esque court dynamics. Blackbolt is this extremely powerful but enigmatic figure, orbited by people like Medusa, Karnak, Gorgon, Maximus, etc, who all interpret his silence differently and nobody knows his true intentions until he acts. Some crisis occurs, and a lot of the drama comes from all these characters pursuing their own plots, trying to act in the way they think Blackbolt wants them to or in a way that will make him do what they want. Crystal is our eyes through all of this, and she sees what the true nature of the problem is and what the moral course of action should be. In the end, it's her basic (in)humanity that cuts through all the bullshit and stirs Blackbolt to action. Then he rises from his throne, and all the courtiers who were pursuing their own selfish or shortsighted ends (with the excuse/rationalization of "this is what King Blackbolt wants!") are proven wrong by his actual deeds.

Also, Crystal pals around with Lockjaw for the whole movie and Marvel makes billions in teleporting bulldog merchandise.

• Options
    GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    three wolf boob

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    Stilts wrote: »
    boob wolf ghost

wolf boob ghost

which is more accurate

Gustav wrote: »
    three wolf boob

Yo, you just got ghosted

I'm haunting your boobs now

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    My boobs are already haunted by blue footed boobies.

Boobie ghost boobs

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Tarot53e.jpg

• Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    vixen-arrow-0d66a.jpg

Boy, uh

Arrowverse Vixen?

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    RubberACRubberAC Sidney BC!Registered User regular
    help i don't know who any of the people in the thunderbolts teaser are

• Options
    ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular
    RubberAC wrote: »

Aside from the new character and the hidden one, it's the original TBolts team.

Which is weird because Fixer was kinda, uhh, dead. And Mach V was a good guy last time I checked.

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    So New Avengers had some insight from Ultimate Reed that I loved to death
    The main MU is "more flamboyant, and less practical" than his home universe, which he notes as Hawkeye takes out a dude with a ridiculous concussion arrow

He then says "Isn't that right, City?" but then the new city he built replies "I AM NOT CITY, I AM OMNITROTICUS" (Or something similar I don't have the actual comic next to me) and gives a full acronym meaning for each letter.

Reed just kind of sighs and says "....of course you are."

Welcome to comic books, Reed.

*Clears throat*
    Organo-Mechanic Nexus-Iterated Techno-Radical Organisational Networked Intelligent Computer Unity System.

• Options
    Devlin_DragonusDevlin_Dragonus Gorgeous Dallas, TXRegistered User regular

Which is weird because Fixer was kinda, uhh, dead. And Mach V was a good guy last time I checked.

Did Atlas revert to a life of crime as well?

I got nothing for you now. Try again later.

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    The New Avengers art is still a crapshoot for me, but I do really like in #5
    The visuals of reality breaking.

• Options
    BedigunzBedigunz Registered User regular
    edited January 2016
    vixen-arrow-0d66a.jpg

Boy, uh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=booKP974B0k

Edit: that's one hell of a preview image.

Bedigunz on
    cdmAF00.png
    Coran Attack!
  • Options
    Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    a lot of the arrowverse stuff looks terrible in still frame and pretty good to great in motion

so i'll withhold my judgment on that vixen

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    I'm disappointed that Vixen has long hair

• Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    One thing the Arrowverse should be commended for is that they haven't really made their female hero or villain outfits cheesecakey, except for Sarah.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    KingofMadCowsKingofMadCows Registered User regular
    They'll probably end up doing the same thing as Justice League when portraying Vixen's powers, showing a silhouette of the animal with an accompanying sound effect when she's using the power.

• Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    They'll probably end up doing the same thing as Justice League when portraying Vixen's powers, showing a silhouette of the animal with an accompanying sound effect when she's using the power.

Eyes of the hawk, strength of the bear, speed of the puma?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaMo4k7iG7s

And... nose of the wolf? Ears? Been a while since I actually saw Bravestarr.

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2016

I think the way to do an Inhumans movie plot would be to make Crystal the audience surrogate while focusing on the Game of Thrones-esque court dynamics. Blackbolt is this extremely powerful but enigmatic figure, orbited by people like Medusa, Karnak, Gorgon, Maximus, etc, who all interpret his silence differently and nobody knows his true intentions until he acts. Some crisis occurs, and a lot of the drama comes from all these characters pursuing their own plots, trying to act in the way they think Blackbolt wants them to or in a way that will make him do what they want. Crystal is our eyes through all of this, and she sees what the true nature of the problem is and what the moral course of action should be. In the end, it's her basic (in)humanity that cuts through all the bullshit and stirs Blackbolt to action. Then he rises from his throne, and all the courtiers who were pursuing their own selfish or shortsighted ends (with the excuse/rationalization of "this is what King Blackbolt wants!") are proven wrong by his actual deeds.

Also, Crystal pals around with Lockjaw for the whole movie and Marvel makes billions in teleporting bulldog merchandise.

The thing with Blackbolt is this
    His silence thing is ridiculous

Even Snake-Eyes just learned sign language, if I'm remembering the Marvel version correctly. I think Scarlett and Storm Shadow were the only people who learned it though.

I remember him writing on paper a couple times too.

DouglasDanger on
  • Options
    ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular

Even Snake-Eyes just learned sign language, if I'm remembering the Marvel version correctly. I think Scarlett and Storm Shadow were the only people who learned it though.

I mean, he tried it but it didn't help much

8RocjYq.jpg

• Options
    OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular

This could involve time-travel seeing Fixer being there and Atlas' and Moonstone's costumes.

• Options
    Blackagar Boltagon is a stupid name. Even in the context of comic books.

there. that felt good to get off my chest.

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular

Man , now I want like an angry Medusa to force Blackbolt into wearing a Dry Erase board on a string around his neck, just frustratedly scrawling things all over it and making people read it in a huff.

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Black Bolt does know sign langauge. (it's how he communicates with the Illuminati after Xavier died)

Just usually he had Medusa nearby, and they had a telepathic connection unique to them. She was able to speak for him because of this.

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Gustav wrote: »
    Blackagar Boltagon is a stupid name. Even in the context of comic books.

there. that felt good to get off my chest.

I know but I love it

I love it so much

• Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    edited January 2016

Man , now I want like an angry Medusa to force Blackbolt into wearing a Dry Erase board on a string around his neck, just frustratedly scrawling things all over it and making people read it in a huff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32L_Mq4KbEo

?

ahaha I'd forgotten about the hips bit :heartbeat:

Snicketysnick on
    7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
This discussion has been closed.